Silymarin 300mg sometimes
Hawthorn berry 550mg sometimes
Red yeast rice 600mg sometimes
bulk citrulline malate
bulk taurine
bulk beta alanine
bulk leucine

GOALS OF THIS LOG
-come back from my one weak of deloading to get my body some recovery and rest time and come back next week in great shape and form to hit the weights hard again using a DC Routine that i have been on for at least the past 2 months and have been making steady progress back to PR status workouts weekly which is not only a great feeling but such motivation to keep going week after week!

-hoping xfactor gives me that edge in building muscle and poseidon keeping me feeling great day in and out and helping to counter one possible side effect of xfactor which is dryness of the joints but only happens with some people

-hoping everything goes smootly with this log, body better stay in high spirits and not get hurt on me ive worked a long time to build back what im up too now and nothings gonna stop me

Here is my Current Routine Protcol w/slight changes weekly
Day 1a
Incline Smith/ flat bench any chest
Smith Millitary Press/ or other shoulder
Skullcrusher
Rack Chins/ or pullups
Rack Deads

Day 1b
Incline or flat bench
Behind the Neck Presses
Close Grip Bench
Front Lat Pulldown
Rows of some sort

1c
Incline BB
DB Shoulder Press
Reverse(close) bench
Underhand Pulldown
BB Rows

Day 2a
BB Curl
Hammer Curl
Calf raise
Lying Leg Curl
Squat
Squat Widowmaker

2b
Incline DB Curl
Reverse EZ Curl
Standing Calf Raise
Seated Leg Curl
Hack Squat (unless i do this with barbell dont got hack squats)
Widowmaker Squats

2c
Hammer preacher curl
1 arm reverse cable curl
Seated Calf raise
Stiff Leg Dead or Full Deads
Leg Press
Widowmaker Squats

-notes widowmaker squats are 20reps with the highest weight you think you can manage to get those 20reps this is really really hard for me so far my best being 185x20 i think

PICTURES

AND HERE WE GOOO

ps- thx mace

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 X-Factor (1g daily) + Poseidon (1-2 servings daily)

MONDAYS WORKOUT

DC TRAINING DELOAD WEEK

-what this means
-this entire week ill hit gym often, doing light weights and hitting all muscles and bumping the cardio up giving my body some time to relax from heavy weights etc etc

Tonights Workout (DONT LAUGH)

Code:
Standing hammer and regular curls
20x10x10

Gm + squats
135x5x5 GMS
135x5x3x2 set 1
135x5x3x2 set 2

Deads + SLDL
135xbunch

Afew snatch clean presss things
135xfew

Standing cable curls
20x10x10

Switching grip pullups sideways style left right
4 each
4 each

leg press
270xbunch all diff angles
270x1leg 5reps each
and thats my silly workout hehe, next time will be a similar other DC day just trying to hitup all the musclegroups

-cant wait to go heavy again monday or sometime next week

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Looking forward to your thoughts! ;)

Workin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be interesting to see if the doms + joint aches appear and how that affects DC

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Looking forward to your thoughts! ;)

Workin
welcome !

should be interesting to see if the doms + joint aches appear and how that affects DC
yup cuz ill be bittching if im hurting.. i dont recall ever getting joint pains from working out besides injuries. so we shall see i hope not.

really dont like idea of no oils :(, even stopping olive oil as much as i can

nice title! ;)
u like it coool. yea some newb sorta thought of it

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what you get out of this nyc.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what you get out of this nyc.
ty

just wanted to add that poseidon itself i didnt like the taste. did not have much of a taste to begin with.

i also do not feel anything yet related to these two products which is expected.

still not sure what im expecting out of poseidon but a general increase in well being and clearing up some pimples from my last log perhaps

gonna go hit da gym for 30mins tonight and some cardio

or maybe just do cardio but no weights idk only got 30mins from now gah

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
20mins cardio today...

after cardio up till now 1hour + later i feel lots of warmth coming from my chest torso. not sure if xfactor or poseidon or just me but i wanted to share

would be hot if xfactor is kicking in already who knows, it is also not cool in my apartment hehe

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
is it ok to eat peanutes, caschews, walnuts on xfactor?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
sup homeslice. :afro: Logs looking good!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
is it ok to eat peanutes, caschews, walnuts on xfactor?
Your suppose to avoid omega-3's....I think peanuts and cashews are mostly omega 6 so they may be ok, but I know walnuts are high in omega-3's so you'll want to avoid them.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

Workin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm mostly eating eggs right now for extra AA :D a dozen a day!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sup homeslice. :afro: Logs looking good!
why thank you good lookin

Your suppose to avoid omega-3's....I think peanuts and cashews are mostly omega 6 so they may be ok, but I know walnuts are high in omega-3's so you'll want to avoid them.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

Workin
ok well we need to figure this out i like my walnuts

i'm mostly eating eggs right now for extra AA :D a dozen a day!
thats not too unnormal for me haha ill go to 2 dozen haha (jk)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck! Really interested in your results with X-Factor.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, cooked different ways. I was thinking of buying the pasteurized ones to do raw tho

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
weight in morning 211

i jogged to gym yesturday really slowly. nothing hurt in my shin area. so thats good news. i wont take a chance and still give it time

hopefully nice big workout tonight of super light weights lol i cannot wait /rawrr

2 things to LOL at.

original video

and another funny video

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
alright about to go hit the gym, some cardio, some easy weights

SIDE EFFECT WANT TO BLAME new products
either poseidon or X-factor is causing me to basically have a burnt ass lol lots of diarrear etc. Im assuming its one of these products because nothing else has changed in my diet.

Im only having 2 poseidons daily and 4 xfactors just sharing cuz well i share everything sorry !

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 X-Factor (4pills) Poseidon (2servings) daily

Tonights workout for DELOAD WEAK

not even gonna post the workout or the numbers the weights were so light haha

did a bunch of chest, triceps, romanian deads, oly snatch and press, abs, core,

attempted Dragon Flags haha but i cant only go down cant go up yet did a bunch really hard but i really enjoyed them too

no real workout notes about how i felt or anything, felt normal, constant energy etc etc

cant wait to put it back in high gear next week

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 X-factor + poseidon

tonight did cardio 10-20mins on rowing machine

im sooo tired.

tried dragon flags again and only did 1.5 reps haha half reps that is my core just hurt too muhc from yesturdays core work

omg im tired.

nothing else to note will weight in tomm morning.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nah, cooked different ways. I was thinking of buying the pasteurized ones to do raw tho
I'm not so sure that the whole pasteurization/packaging process wouldn't mess with(negatively) the AA content a good bit.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Ncyste, how much vanadyl sulfate are you taking and when? I just picked some up and am stil trying to choose when to use it and what dose
i have no idea if its doing anything but i take 2-4 servings daily. i remember hearing something about too much isnt good. just pop 1 pill with carb meals. not sure if it does much for proteins.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not so sure that the whole pasteurization/packaging process wouldn't mess with(negatively) the AA content a good bit.
well, from what I understood AA isn't so much affected by heats used in cooking even as it is by heats used in cooking combined with oxygen. more a question of the yolk being exposed to air, or so I thought

to be clear, the ones I was talking about are pasteurized in the shell still.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, it seemed really interesting, $3 a dozen for large size eggs. I can buy pre-shelled hard boiled regular ones for $2.69 for 12, but raw + pasteurized in shell might be better. Its hard to eat more than a dozen eggs a day :p

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it seemed really interesting, $3 a dozen for large size eggs. I can buy pre-shelled hard boiled regular ones for $2.69 for 12, but raw + pasteurized in shell might be better. Its hard to eat more than a dozen eggs a day :p
u can buy preshelled hard boiled eggs for same price? holy moly. i wish i could they sell them by 12s near you? or you buy 12 seperate ones?

interesting i love hardboiled eggs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they sell packs of 2, 6 or 12. the 12 is about 40-60 cents more than the same size eggs uncooked of plain eggs

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
ny...why only 2 servings of poseidon? I would aim for atleast 4 and even better 6....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ny, you might want to save the poseidon then till a little later, as it should take 2-3 weeks of x-factor for it to kick in with its doms + joint pain (if you even end up getting those)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
ny, you might want to save the poseidon then till a little later, as it should take 2-3 weeks of x-factor for it to kick in with its doms + joint pain (if you even end up getting those)
something i can consider for sure, if any reps reading this and decide to think about sending me another bottle let me know. cuz doing a log with only half the recommend servings isnt giving the most out of it.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
something i can consider for sure, if any reps reading this and decide to think about sending me another bottle let me know. cuz doing a log with only half the recommend servings isnt giving the most out of it.
You should have received a 900 gram bottle of Poseidon...did you not? That should last you 60 days @ 3 servings per day. If you did 4 servings per day, it would still last you 45 days...which would be most of your log.

Workin

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
You should have received a 900 gram bottle of Poseidon...did you not? That should last you 60 days @ 3 servings per day. If you did 4 servings per day, it would still last you 45 days...which would be most of your log.

Workin
yes i have 900g bottle.

bottle says 90 servings for 900g bottle. is this wrong? should it say 180? cuz if thats the case then i can bump up to 4 for 45 days

ok- so yea after doing alittle math in my head, 90x5g scoop = 450g.. so i have 180 scoops or i should. thus 4 servings daily from here on out !!! and several days will get 5 :) sorry for the confusion the bottle label is just wrong or something

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
yes i have 900g bottle.

bottle says 90 servings for 900g bottle. is this wrong? should it say 180? cuz if thats the case then i can bump up to 4 for 45 days

ok- so yea after doing alittle math in my head, 90x5g scoop = 450g.. so i have 180 scoops or i should. thus 4 servings daily from here on out !!! and several days will get 5 :) sorry for the confusion the bottle label is just wrong or something
Sorry, I should have informed you about that. It's a misprint. The 900 gram bottle contains 180 servings (approximately 5 grams per serving). You should be good to go my friend! :)

Workin

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I should have informed you about that. It's a misprint. The 900 gram bottle contains 180 servings (approximately 5 grams per serving). You should be good to go my friend! :)

Workin
OK thanks yea i didnt follow the initaial hype about poseidon if i did i would prob know this. sweet 4 servings daily. expect a new me :) hopefully !! thx workin

workin. is it cool to do like 1-2 scoops bcaa w poseidon. or not advised?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
OK thanks yea i didnt follow the initaial hype about poseidon if i did i would prob know this. sweet 4 servings daily. expect a new me :) hopefully !! thx workin
My pleasure nycste! Sorry for the confusion. That was my fault. ;)

Workin

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are you still getting that burning diarrhea ? If so it might be the glutamine in the poisidon and you were probably taking too much. I get bad diarrhea when i take products that contain glutamine.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Are you still getting that burning diarrhea ? If so it might be the glutamine in the poisidon and you were probably taking too much. I get bad diarrhea when i take products that contain glutamine.
not sure if its the glutamine, but maybe. its gotten better i dont think there is any burning anymore. but still really looose bathroom trips if you dig.

i know that also dehydrates you or something which isnt cool. o well. sharing is power hehe.

thanks for following ! grab on about to jump on da rollercoaster that never stops

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
not sure if its the glutamine, but maybe. its gotten better i dont think there is any burning anymore. but still really looose bathroom trips if you dig.

i know that also dehydrates you or something which isnt cool. o well. sharing is power hehe.

thanks for following ! grab on about to jump on da rollercoaster that never stops
it took me awhile to notice that glutamine does not work well with me. Even small amount of glutamine seriously soften up my stool, that is if I don't have flat out diarrhea. Now whenever I buy a product I make sure it does not have glutamine. I don't know why it does that to me, but it is just another ingredient that my body reacts bad to.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 X-factor(4pills) + poseidon(4servings)

Monday starts the insanity !

-today painting a basement SOO fun.. no cardio or weights planned for this weekend a complete recovery.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Just a life update.

So im 2 weeks in my new job with benefits kicking in NOV 1st i totally cannot wait gonna see all the doctors i can. If anyone has any advice on how to go about getting hooked up in reguards to what to get tested and how to tell a doctor what your problem is to get tested share your info. But my goal is to get all my aches and pains looked at xrayed and MRIs if need be.

Also new update and glad its here

NYC Sanitation Test i got 101 !!
-so i got called in for the first round of physical testing lol what a joke its at the end of november so that should go well.
-if all works out i stay at my new job till sanitation kicks in sometime in april i think that would be great
-sanitation is a great job anyways but also is a great way to get into the FDNY faster which has always been one of my goals along with the NYPD but at this point who knows whats going on.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7 X-factor(4pills) + poseidon(4servings)

-wokeup same bodyweight 209ish, but im feeling pretty solid almost like a 25percent body pump. it could be from the rowing ive been doing or the painting i did for like 8hours yesturday not sure. but just sharing how i feel.

-tons of dreams last 2 nights interesting ones too. in one of them i attacked 2 guys holding a gun to a girl i dont think anyone was hurt lol but i wokeup. then in another i was eating what a great dream. and another i forgot now but it was indeed interesting.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7 X-factor(4pills) + poseidon(4servings)

Still. hitup da gym

total of about 15-30mins on rowing machine, lots of steady state, 3 sprints at max intensity with a bunch of slower sprints thrown in

then threw in some hanging leg raises, some around the worlds, knee raises and shoulder shrugs hanging

then some fun ab roller wheeel goodness, bunch of half reps then full reps, then full rep holds, full rep really slow and holds, im getting much better at this which i can only hope carrys over to my deadlifts and squats and benching !

Monday Tomm starts new workout routine, if not back to DC.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
workin. is it cool to do like 1-2 scoops bcaa w poseidon. or not advised?
Hey Nyc...Im not Workin, but not only is taking BCAA's with Poseidon alright, it is actually highly recommended. I have been doing this for a while and I love it.

Good luck man.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 X-factor(4pills) + poseidon(1servings)

gonna cut back on poseidon for 2 days only 1 serving, and see if my ****s issue gets better or stays bad. cuz there is no way im doing the entire 50days feeling the way i do with some kinda supplement messing me up. Might be poseidon might not, might be too much gluatmine as someone said it might not. Xtend has glutamine a good amount so maybe xtend + poseidon and my tummy doesnt like me ro something idk.

But gonna take 1 poseidon today, and none tomm and see if i get better. Keeping Xfactor at 4 hopefully it kicks in or already did.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8 X-factor(4pills) + poseidon(1servings)

Again due to bathroom activites i will limit poseidon to only 1 serving daily and will take it after a meal or with one just to see if that helps my uncomfy feelings lately

First Day back in a week going heavy again, strength was still there but no major increase in strength which i expected taking a week off heavy stuff.

DC TRAINING WORKOUT 1A
-most reps 2second negative
-15breaths btw most sets makes it really hard
-controled movement
Code:
[B][U]Inc Db Pressing[/U][/B]
80x13x4x1.5 (1.5 reps weaker then last time, ill let it go one more week)
-chest tri stretch

[B][U]Seated db Mil presses[/U][/B]
60x12x5x2.5 (havent gone this heavy in a while was nice)

[B][U]DIPS [/U][/B](didnt do 15breaths cuz i was working with a girl)
bwx5
bwx10
+45x6
+45x6

[B][U]Chinups[/U][/B]
bwx9
bwx5
bwx2.5
-hanging str
-did chinups paused at bottom 1-2seconds each rep on all

[B][U]Rack Deadlifts w/belt w/straps[/U][/B]
225x5
315x3
405x4 or 5 (PR maybe) cant remember lol did em as singles in a row

[B][U]ERG Rowing Machine Cardio[/U][/B]
-20mins steadstate w/3 drink 10second breaks
-5mins spring on off and then i was done
Workout Notes
-felt great being back to heavy weights after one week off
-weights felt heavy but very moveable
-deads were strong but slow glad i did pretty good possible PR
-endurance was totally up on rowing, i mean after that workout i t was my best rowing the entire past week which is really impressive, maybe its the poseidon, maybe its not. either way i improved from 5min impossibles to 20mins pretty damn good
-guesss thats about it
-really hoping with this increased cardio almost daily my body starts shedding fat doing my best wiht my diet to rule out crap and stuff

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this? Looking good man. Nice wheels! Subbed.