KazKirk does RPM and DRIVE!

kazkirk

Awards
AN has kindly supplied me with Drive and RPM to log.

I started dosing on Friday and today was my first work out session.

GOALS

Decrease body fat
Tone up, especially legs.

Current stats as of today 10/22:
(what I will use to gauge effectiveness)

weight: ---------150lbs (5'10)
waist (1" below navel): - 33.25"
Left thigh --------22.5"
Bench 1RM-------105

Standard supplement dosing:

morning: 1 Drive

Pre-workout: 1 Drive, 1 RPM

My workout

West side for skinny bastards

My background

Ex college athlete, not a stranger to the gym but have been sedentary. Started working out again 5 months ago.

supplements taken previously:

creatine
Ragnarok
sampled Blast

Experience so far

Havent really noticed anything!

"Before" pictures

kazkirk

Awards
10/22 Day 1

workout

BB bench, flat
(3-5 reps)

warmup
85 x 5
85 x 5
90 x 4
90 x 5
90 x 5

Incline DB bench
(target 15-20 reps)

20s x 20
25s x 20

Bent BB rows, with SS of scarecrows
65 x 9 SS 2.5s x 12
75 x 8 SS 2.5s x 8
75 x 8

BB shrugs

115 x 12
115 x 11
115 x 11
120 x 10

seated incline DB curls

15s x 12
15s x 9
15s x 8
15s x 7

Overall feelings:

Good energy, even borderliner hyper.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am very excited to follow this log, Kaz!
Oh, and welcome to the wonderful world of AM.com. :wave:

Your dosing looks good so far..... we'll keep an eye on how you're feeling and your results, and we can adjust from there.
The 2 Drive/day and 1 RPM/day dosing.... is it every day or only on workout days?

kazkirk

Awards
10/24 Day 3
(I did not work out yesterday)

workout

Box jumps

worked up to 12 of the aerobic steps stacked on eachother

7 sets x 3 reps

Reverse lunges, front foot raised 1 stepper
5s x 12
5s x 12
5s x 10
5s x 8

Pull throughs
30 x 12
40 x 12
50 x 12
60 x 10

leg raises

dosing

Morning: 1 drive
Pre-workout: 1 drive 1 RPM

Overall feelings:

I did not like it when I burped up Drive this morning, it tastes like burnt cissus! ( I feed cissus to my dog and she isnt very impressed with it either). The only highly noticeable effect of drive so far has been its incredible ability to immediately turn my poo to mush, fantastic. Ive been told this rather unpleasant side effect will eventually wear off. I eagerly await that day.

The RPM turns me hyper to the point of being irritable, like Ive had one too many coffees and gone over the edge. The hyper part is great for when I come home and just want to crash, the irritable part sucks for my gym partner (my husband, JohnyQ).

The workout was one Ive never done before, but it felt good. Still feel like I cant concentrate though.

Lanbane, I take the 2 drive every day, the RPM on workout days.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Channel that irritability into making johnyq bust his ass in the gym!

If the effects of the RPM are stronger than you'd like.... you can try taking the drive separately on an empty stomach, wait at least 15-20 min- and then take the RPM with a very small snack. Even a few nuts may be enough to dim the effects down.

As for the instant mushy-poo...... yes it'll go away. Enjoy it while you can!

kazkirk

Awards
10/25 Day 4

Didnt go to the gym, felt run down and icky.My days physical activity consisted of moving bedroom furniture from one room to the other.
I was blowing hot and cold this morning like I was hitting menapause, but JohnnyQ says this is from the Drive. I started off the day feeling fine, but my thigh, stomach and upper back muscle are now BURNING.

Instant mushy poo is now instant soft poo. Moving right along...

kazkirk

Awards
There was gym on day 5 (Oct 26th) but I didnt write anything down and have now forgotten! Weekend was a wash out, so back on track for the new week!

10/29 Day 8

workout

BB bench, flat
(3-5 reps)

warmup
75 x 5
80 x 5
85 x 5
90 x 5
95 x 1

Incline DB bench
(target 15-20 reps)

25s x 20
25s x 19

Bent BB rows, with SS of scarecrows
65 x 10 SS x 12
65 x 10 SS x 12
65 x 10 SS x12

BB shrugs

95 x 12
95 x 12
95 x 12

seated incline DB curls

15s x 12
12s x 12
12s x 12

Overall feelings:

Good energy, no agro or hyper feelings. Just generally feeling good!

Poopy butt seems to be resolving nicely :)

I dont seem to be as sluggish during the work day.

kazkirk

Awards
10/30 Day 9

workout

Box jumps

worked up to 14 of the aerobic steps stacked on eachother

6 sets x 3 reps

I faked myself out on the 5th set and smashed into the box and dropped it back to 11 for the last set. Im not that smart sometimes.

My stack was however 3 higher than last time, so Im pretty happy.

Bulgarian split squats
I dont use weights with these since I can barely do them with my own body weight, plus my balancing skill are about nil. They BURN

Pull throughs
40 x 12
50 x 12
60 x 12
Up 10lbs per set on last time.

leg raises

dosing

1 drive in the morning, 1 drive and 1RPM pre workout.

Overall feelings:

This is supposed to be fun day but its wear me out day, feels good though. Stable energy generally felt good.

Stats:

weight: 150 (no change)

kazkirk

Awards
10/31 Day 10

No Work Out. Messed with the trick or treaters then went and pigged out at the German Pantry :)

dosing

1 drive in the morning, 1 drive at night

kazkirk

Awards
11/1 Day 11

No Work Out again! Blame Johny Q, I was all rearing to go but he was grumpy or something. I went home and cleaned the house instead. How exciting.

dosing

1 drive in the morning, 1 drive at night.

kazkirk

Awards
11/2 Day 12

workout

I got to the gym late because of hideous traffic. They had already started on squats, but I was angry from the traffic and grumpy from a bad day at work, so I got on the treadmill and sprinted for a mile. That got all my frustration out, then joined back up again.

Bulgarian Split Squats

Still burning from doing these on Tuesday

Abs
Some kind of ab rotation consisting of 4 different exercises done 3 times.

dosing

1 drive in the morning, 1 drive and 2RPM pre workout.

Overall feelings:

I took two RPM by mistake (remember, angry from the traffic, wasnt concentrating). Felt energized but not hyper or crazy. Rest of the evening was awesome. Usually if I dont get my friday nap, Im not pleasant. I was very happy! I even went back to work at 10pm to finish up stuff so I wouldnt have to come back on Saturday.

Stats:

kazkirk

Awards
11/5 Day 15

workout

Gym partner had to work late, so I hit the treadmill

Warmed up, ran 3 miles and cooled down. Did some situp afterwards.

Overall feelings:

Felt awesome! Usually if JohnyQ misses the gym, I go down in flames, but I was rearing to go! I havent run in a while, so for me to just jump in there and do it was pretty good :)

Dosing

1 Drive in the moring, 1 Drive 1 RPM prework out.

Does anyone else have this hideous thing of burping up drive every time they take it? I pretty much know its going to happen at this point and prepare for the disgust. No problems with RPM, just the drive.

kazkirk

Awards
11/6 Day 16

workout

Bench Press

8x65
5x75
4x85
3x95
1x100
1x105
Tried 110 twice and got nowhere :(

Bent BB rows, with SS of arm raises
12x65 10x30
12x65 9x30
12x64 8x30

Bicep Curls
Im not so good at this...curling the bar is about my limit
bar x10
barx9
barx8
bar x7

Incline DB bench
(target 15-20 reps)

25s x 23
25s x 22

BB shrugs

95 x 12
95 x 12
95 x 12

dosing

1 drive in the morning, 1 drive and 2RPM pre workout.

Overall feelings:

I took two RPM because if I took one, I was going to go nap instead of go to the gym. Well, it did wonders! That stuff rocks. By the time I got to the gym, I was wide awake and ready to go. No horrible caffeine like side effects either. Im a happy camper. Still burping up drive though...

Stats:

Btw, the no change in weight is a first, usually I fluctuate between 150 and 153, seems to stay a stable 150, although this may have more to do with the fact Im going to the gym straight after work and not stopping at home first and loading up on snack food.

kazkirk

Awards
Ive noticed that my nose bleeds quite often now. This hasnt ever happened before. Could coincidence that it got cold as soon as I started taking these supplements. Any feedback on this? Its not that my nose is gushing blood, I just blow it and its bloody snot, sometimes just tinges of blood but it lasts a couple days.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed that my nose bleeds quite often now. This hasnt ever happened before. Could coincidence that it got cold as soon as I started taking these supplements. Any feedback on this? Its not that my nose is gushing blood, I just blow it and its bloody snot, sometimes just tinges of blood but it lasts a couple days.
hmn intresting. I havent experienced anything of that sort. I know what you mean. I usually get it when I have a full blown cold of some sort.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't recall anyone mentioning it. Do you happen to know what your blood pressure is?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different things can create such an outcome. One cause can be a combination of blood thinning and increased vasodilation.

kazkirk

Awards
At my husbands advice, Im taking a break from Drive and see if the constant nose bleeds go away. I will restart in a couple weeks. I have plenty left to give it a fair second run.

EasyEJL:
My blood pressure is typically around 105/60

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm thats definitely not nosebleed territory blood pressure wise. Could just be seasonal. I'm not having true nosebleeds but a few of the times i've blown my nose lately i've gotten some blood out. Every year around this time my sinuses go a little nuts.... keep us posted as to what happens

kazkirk

Awards
Ok! Im back in action, time to try this out again.
Ive been back on Drive and RPM for about 5 days, of course, forgot to log. Ill start tomorrow. I still love me some RPM, Drive Im not so sure about. So far, my poor rear end has been paying the price, but no nose bleeds yet! Will the hyperactive bowels ever stop....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might want to stop drive for a day, then restart with just 1 drive a day for 2-3 days, and if you are feeling good still then go back to 2 caps a day

kazkirk

Awards
Retry take 3: I totally backed down on the Drive. Im taking 1 a day until *things* even out, then will slowly put it up. Apparently Im sensitve!
The RPM still doing well. Im thinking maybe Im just an RPM person, not a drive one. That provides good (although probably unwanted) feedback on drive, right?

Poor, poor, belly.

kazkirk

Awards
1/14 Day 1

workout

Bench Squats

Warm up
65 x 3
75 x3
85x3
95x2
95 x3
100 x2
100x1
100x0 (fail!)

Bulgarian split squats
12x20lbs (10lbs in each hand)
12x20lbs
10x20lbs
Im finally using weights! There feel a little awful on the knee, but its a good work out.

Romanian Dead Lifts

65x10
65x8
65x7

Ab Routine
3 sets of 4 excercises, 10 reps of each excercise.
Its supposed to by 4 sets, but JohnyQ was whining about being tired....

I then went home, made steamed broccoli, rice and tofu with peanut sauce and took the dogs for a walk.

dosing

1 drive in the morning and 1RPM pre workout.

Overall feelings:

Felt great today! Just started back on the drive, taking it slow due to its hideous side effects. RPM perked me up after work, which is always a struggle. I notice a definite difference between RPM and no RPM in regards to my attitude towards going to the gym as I head out of work, its awesome.
My bench squats are improving, Im generally not a good squatter and I get discouraged, so this helps a lot with my motivation to do them.

kazkirk

Awards
Jan 15th, Day 2

Workout

BB bench, flat
(3-5 reps)

warmup
80 x 12
80 x 8

Incline BB Bench
75 x6
75x6
75x6

Chin ups with ss of (waiting for JohnyQ to tell me what they are called)
70lbs assist x8 40x12
70x7 40x11
70x7 40x10
70x6 40x9

DB shrugs with SS of DB curls

Shrugs Curls
45 x 12 12x12
45 x 11 12x12
45 x 11 12x12
45 x 10 12x12

seated incline DB bench

25s x 7
25s x 8
25x7
25s x 6

Wrist curls

Bar x4 sets of 5

Cardio
20 minutes of elliptical

Dosing

1 drive in morning, 1 RPM at night

Overall Feelings
Drive is behaving itself...
Got half way to the gym and felt EXHAUSTED! Popped a drive and I was rearing to go, I love the stuff. Had a great workout, benching more than when I first started this thread. Just felt pretty darn good!

kazkirk

Awards
Jan 17th, Day 4

Workout

Good Mornings
Still new at this and just getting technique down and not worrying about weight.
Bar x6
55x5
55x5
65x5
65x5
65x5

Step Ups
I think it was a 2 ft step up, I could be wrong
30 x12
34x12
36x12
40x12

Pull Throughs
60x12
70x12
80x12

Hanging Leg Raises

Cardio
Elliptical for 17 minutes.

Dosing
1 drive in morning, 1 RPM and 1 RPM at night

Overall Feelings
Drive is behaving itself still..
Felt ok today, it was a sweaty work out. I got a nap before the gym, that was great :)
Not much to report today.

kazkirk

Awards
Jan 18th, Day 5

Workout
I got to the gym late as I worked late and Johny Q had already done some stuff that I missed out on...impatient fool.

DB bench, flat
Warmup
35x8
35x7
35x6

This is definitly the most Ive ever lifted for this exercise. It wasnt pretty, my arms were shaking everywhere, but it was done.

Bent Rows with ss of face pulls
BR FP
65x12 70x12
75x10 80x12
65x9 90x12
65 x8 100x12

SS wear me out!

BB shrugs
65x12
75x12
85x12
95x12

BB curls
Bar x 9
bar x 9
bar x 8
bar x8

Dosing
1 drive in morning, Nothing at night, in the rush to get to the gym, I forgot everything :(

Overall Feelings
Another pretty decent day with gains in some sets. I need to make a graph of my progess (or lack there of in other sets).
Once I run out of my trial, Im going to have to consider what Im going to do about drive, but Im definitly sticking to my RPM>