X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

day 30 of x-factor

Still not feeling 100% but back in the gym regardless

Chest, biceps
    Bench press bb 3 sets 6 reps 155x2 135z6 135x4 135x4
    Incline press bb 2 sets 10 reps 110x7, 95x10
    Vertical bench press (machine) 90x6, 80x10 (only pause was to lower weight)

Barbell curls 90x2 70x7 70x6
    Dumbbell curls (seated) 25x10, 25x10
    EZ-barbell curls (narrow grip) 20 x bar + 20, failure at 20

So kinda weak on chest, a little weak on biceps but not by much. Really good bicep pump. I still have the head cold, but since i'm not really running a fever or coughing out chunks of my lungs its worth being in the gym I do need to eventually do some "chest concentration" to help my chest more, but I think i'll wait till i'm at a low enough bodyfat to see how my chest looks. Thankfully i'm all about vanity so if it looks good I don't care too much if I can't press bodyweight
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

my pump felt extreme all day btw, chest as well. Snug. Not sure what other word fits. not sore at all just a nice tight pump.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

keep up the good work brotha
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Easy doin good bro!!! Whats your goal? Weight wise,health wise?

~tripdog out~
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Easy doin good bro!!! Whats your goal? Weight wise,health wise?

~tripdog out~
    Mid-short term goal is to get down to the 10-12% bf range, i'm probably around 20 right now. Longer term is to stay in that bf range while getting size/weight up a little. I probably would be pretty happy with 190 on the scale at that bodyfat. According to wrist measurements i'd be considered small framed, but I think thats wrong according to how weight/muscle "sits" on me.

And then just maintain it Its kinda sad in some ways, but even where i'm at now (heck where I was at 2-3 months ago, around 25% bf) I still look better than half the guys who are in their 20s. We keep season passes to busch gardens and their waterpark Adventure Island, and the last time I was there I really saw it. out of every 100 15-25 year old guys, 40 of them were fatter than me, 30 were skinnier but had the muscle tone of a wet towel, and maybe 30 looked "good". When I was growing up, it wasn't like that. America really is fattening up.
    This space for rent

6. Registered User

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    America really is fattening up.
    Oh yeah, this is so true. It doesn't seem to be as bad in Canada, but people really have to start to start to care for themselves. Now people work 60 hrs a week, have bad nutrition, and burn themselves into depression, all of this because they think they'll be happier. Sad. I'm done
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Good progress and goals Easy
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

day 31, legs

Squats (free weights, barbell) 145x 1/2 (I was too optimistic) 125x3 125x2 115x5

Leg press (machine) 2x10 2 plates per side on sled

Hack squats (machine) 14 reps 200lbs these were just to parallel

then I did some abductor/adductor reps, and some leg raises.

Still have a good pump, but not exactly doms in my chest/biceps
    This space for rent

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mid-short term goal is to get down to the 10-12% bf range, i'm probably around 20 right now. Longer term is to stay in that bf range while getting size/weight up a little. I probably would be pretty happy with 190 on the scale at that bodyfat. According to wrist measurements i'd be considered small framed, but I think thats wrong according to how weight/muscle "sits" on me.

And then just maintain it Its kinda sad in some ways, but even where i'm at now (heck where I was at 2-3 months ago, around 25% bf) I still look better than half the guys who are in their 20s. We keep season passes to busch gardens and their waterpark Adventure Island, and the last time I was there I really saw it. out of every 100 15-25 year old guys, 40 of them were fatter than me, 30 were skinnier but had the muscle tone of a wet towel, and maybe 30 looked "good". When I was growing up, it wasn't like that. America really is fattening up.

You'll get there! Great progress in these last few months for ya, only a sign of more good things to come.

I hit the 199 mark yesterday, so i should be able to easily obtain the 200 mark by the end of the week
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

We keep season passes to busch gardens and their waterpark Adventure Island, and the last time I was there I really saw it. out of every 100 15-25 year old guys, 40 of them were fatter than me, 30 were skinnier but had the muscle tone of a wet towel, and maybe 30 looked "good". .
    soooooooooooo................. you go to the waterpark to check out,and compare guys hahahaha just messin
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.

Keep at it dude great progress!! Chest cold clear up yet?
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Its better, still a little there. Its mostly in the sinuses now, which means i can deal with working out
    This space for rent

13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

scale says 200 today? anywho, doesn't really matter. still have good pump/stiffness across back + shoulders, some soreness but still not what I consider doms. overall thats a plus tho
    This space for rent

14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

day 34 of xfactor

even post thanksgiving, 198 on scale

relocated shoulder/triceps day since yesterday was thanksgiving.

Behind the neck press (free weights, barbell) 80x8 80x5 70x5 Standing upright rows (free weights, EZ-barbell) 55x12 55x8
    Front overhead press (machine) 100x14

Lying triceps press (free weights, EZ-barbell) 75x8 75x5 75x4
    Overhead triceps press (free weights, EZ-barbell) 55x12, 55x8
    Triceps pushdown (machine, cable) 110x14

Not a bad workout overall. I took 3 superdrol NG this morning preworkout (with 4 rpm) and I noticed the difference. I'm not sure about taking 510mg of DHEA all at once tho. Got a really good pump feel across shoulders + tris. I think next time i'll do the behind the neck press in the power rack, I almost lost it on that 2nd set trying for rep #6. Hardly anyone uses the power rack in my gym, so its usually empty.

Tomorrow will be back + calves, then i think sunday i'll start doing cardio again, and try to get into all 7 days a week in the gym. These SAIS workouts are nice as they are pretty fast, and I feel like i'm getting a good workout from it. Only 16 x factor days left.
    This space for rent

15. Advanced Member

Fantastic log. What are your thoughts on SDNG thus far? I think it may have some nice synergy with X-factor.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.

Looking great easy!

Still thinking of doing the hormonal cycle early next year?

Think you want to do another cycle of this in the future?

keep me posted!
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    Fantastic log. What are your thoughts on SDNG thus far? I think it may have some nice synergy with X-factor.
    My jury is still out The first week, 2 taken together pre-workout felt good. By the end of the second week, it started to loose any effect, and I started adding in RPM for additional pre-workout stim. The only heightened hormone level sign i've noticed was some oily skin, and that could be just from the arachidonic acid as well. Probably had I dosed at 4 a day the whole time it would have worked out better. I might try it again in the future, probably as a solo though to really be able to be sure.
    This space for rent

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.

How was the salmon on turkey day?
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    Looking great easy!

Still thinking of doing the hormonal cycle early next year?

Think you want to do another cycle of this in the future?

keep me posted!
    I should be starting halodrol-50 sometime mid-late december, and adding prostanazol in january. Basic plan is 6 weeks of halodrol, 4 weeks of prostanazol. Thats subject to change

I likely will do x-factor again, but I think i'd do a 3 bottle 60 day cycle, so the 1250mg/day. Mostly so that the kick in time is shorter. I did the ridiculous amount of eggs for the first few weeks to try and get that, but it may be that more of the AA is lost in cooking than I was led to believe (and I wasn't feeling eating 16 raw eggs a day)
    This space for rent

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I likely will do x-factor again, but I think i'd do a 3 bottle 60 day cycle, so the 1250mg/day. Mostly so that the kick in time is shorter. I did the ridiculous amount of eggs for the first few weeks to try and get that, but it may be that more of the AA is lost in cooking than I was led to believe (and I wasn't feeling eating 16 raw eggs a day)
    I thought you were hard boiling them? Doesn't that somehow preserve more of the AA, or am I just way off here?
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I thought you were hard boiling them? Doesn't that somehow preserve more of the AA, or am I just way off here?
    its supposed to, but I'm not 100% sure. I should have been buying the pasteurized in the shell eggs and eating them raw, but that was still kinda nasty. I figure next time i'll just use more x-factor, its easier. and not any more expensive either, than $3 worth of eggs a day.

btw at 197 on the scale today
    This space for rent

22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.

that's gotta 9 pounds of fat loss because from what i've been reading you've increased weight on sets and you're feeling leaner.

Are you going to do a caliper test at the end of the cycle?

What was your original goal for weight loss/muscle gain at the start of the log?
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

its supposed to, but I'm not 100% sure. I should have been buying the pasteurized in the shell eggs and eating them raw, but that was still kinda nasty. I figure next time i'll just use more x-factor, its easier. and not any more expensive either, than $3 worth of eggs a day.

btw at 197 on the scale today
    Yea anytime I try raw eggs I instantly puke. I have however been eating hard boiled eggs (I dont know if it helps I gotta eat em so what the hell....)

197, thats good. I also had a head cold for the last few days that hasnt allowed me to breathe outta my nose so I wasn't eating as much because I felt like I was gonna pass out, lol. Im stil prolly cruseing around 200.
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY View Post
    that's gotta 9 pounds of fat loss because from what i've been reading you've increased weight on sets and you're feeling leaner.

Are you going to do a caliper test at the end of the cycle?

What was your original goal for weight loss/muscle gain at the start of the log?
    Yeah, actually I got calipered at my gym right before, and also a bod pod test right at the beginning as well. The calipers were at 24, and the bodpod at 27. I'll get the same girl to do the calipers sometime that 2nd week in december to see.

I didn't really have a goal this time around Just more fat loss really. Nothing specific. I've done poorly so far in guessing and judging what is reasonable in what span, so I figured i'd go with nothing in particular as goal. I've been holding to right about 1000 cals below maintenance (give or take 200 day to day) so right about at 2300.

I'm really just shooting for getting to a low enough bodyfat where i'm happy with how it looks. I sort of have 10% in my head as a number, but I may be satisfied at 12%. hard to say yet, I haven't seen that bodyfat range in more than 20 years
    This space for rent

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

keep it up, easy! you are an inspiration!
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

day 37 x-factor

Chest, biceps
    Bench press bb 3 sets 6 reps 155x4 145x4 135x4
    Incline press bb 2 sets 10 reps 110x9, 110x7
    Vertical bench press (machine) 80x14 (only pause was to lower weight)

makeup day for missing friday :P
    Front latpulldown 160x6 160x5 160x4
    Seated cable rows (machine, narrow grip) 2 sets 10 reps 140x11 150x10
    Dumbbell rows (one arm at a time) 1 set 20 reps 40x16

Barbell curls 80x6 but almost fell over 70x5 70x5
    Dumbbell curls (seated) 25x11, 25x11
    EZ-barbell curls (narrow grip) 20 x bar + 20, failure at 20

it sucked to do the back exersizes in the middle in some ways. but felt good overall, my upper body is cranked right now

198 on the scale, so basically flat for last week. Not a bad thing given that it was thanksgiving, plus I ate poorly saturday too Today's preworkout stim pack was 3 rpm + 3 superdrol ng, and felt nice.
    This space for rent

27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

oh yeah, doms are rising. my triceps were still sore today from working out on friday. I don't want to think what the rest of me will feel like tomorrow...
    This space for rent

28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

oh yeah, doms are rising. my triceps were still sore today from working out on friday. I don't want to think what the rest of me will feel like tomorrow...
    I was right, I didn't want to know. its pretty bad, worst in forearms. even by evening i was sleepy from my body trying to heal. This morning I decided not to do legs as I got up late. I'll either do em tomorrow, or save them to do fridays with back

but......

196 on the scale today

Thats back to 10 year low, where I managed to get to and my losses petered out before I started my bulk that went a little sour back in august. I'm feeling good that i'll see down to maybe 193 by the end of this log.
    This space for rent

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Nice job on the weight reduction so far Easy. From your lifting #'s, sounds like you've got a nice recomp going on.
  30. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

For sure! I'm pretty sure I will run x-factor again in the future. I've missed the fish oil, and a few other things, but its got its benefits
    This space for rent

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

What is the amount of AA per egg ?
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

somewhere between 60mg + 75mg. but still a little iffy as to how much survives cooking by which method. in theory hard boiled saves the most.
    This space for rent

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

and all that AA is in the yolk right ?
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah. in theory hard boiled boiled has least losses, scrambled most as part of the loss is due to oxidation at temp
    This space for rent

35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

dang DOMs! I'm sore from about midway up my forearms straight thru to across my back + shoulders + chest, down to a little below the pecs on the lats. hurts like heck to flex lats
    This space for rent

36. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

196 Awsome buddy!!
  37. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

was 198 this morning, but feeling bloated so no biggie. went to the gym and did cardio, just 20 minutes at moderate intensity on the bike. I need to get back to doing it regularly
    This space for rent

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

was 198 this morning, but feeling bloated so no biggie. went to the gym and did cardio, just 20 minutes at moderate intensity on the bike. I need to get back to doing it regularly
    glad your numbers continue to drop slowly, and stay there
  39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 40 of xfactor, 10 days to go
    scale says 197, felt a little bloated. had pot roast for dinner last nite a little late, so not a huge surprise, had a lot of veggies with it too

Behind the neck press (free weights, barbell) 80x8 80x6 80x6 I think i'm ready for 90 next time!

Standing upright rows (free weights, EZ-barbell) Christ I need to review my log before I go to the gym. I went with what I remembered, which was retarded 75x9, 75x6 (last week was 55x12 55x8 )
    Front overhead press (machine) 90x16, I was totally ragged out by this point

Lying triceps press (free weights, EZ-barbell) 75x7 75x6 75x4
    Overhead triceps press (free weights, EZ-barbell) 65x10, 65x6
    Triceps pushdown (machine, cable) 110x20

So basically all weights or reps up! very nice, I'm pumped + hurting and could use a nap
    This space for rent

40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Shoulda mentioned, already out of drive (at 6 a day for the first 10 days, then 5 a day after doesn't last too long) and would have been out of superdrol NG already too, but I made a trade with someone and a part of it was an unfinished bottle of superdrol ng. so I have a few days left of that still. 10 days left of xfactor.... and suckage. I have to go to california + washington state next week, leaving sunday nite and returning on a redeye thurs nite to arrive fri morning. So Sunday i'm going to do mon + tues workouts, then I guess next saturday to thurs + fris. fun...
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUPERDROL and SUPERDROL NG
    By NINEONE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:30 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 09:07 AM
  3. Superdrol and Superdrol NG
    By zachwienandt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 08:39 PM
  4. LAB RAT GETS HUGE: Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol NG(Sponsored)
    By pu12en12g in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:55 AM
  5. X-factor and Superdrol
    By Onyohasa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2005, 09:15 AM