Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
The Cycle:
Weeks 1-4: Epistane 40mg/Dermacrine 5 pumps
Weeks 1-6: Adrenosterone 450mg
Weeks 3-6: H-drol 50mg
I also threw in some Trenadrol 3mg preworkout some days and some M1,4ADD on workout days during weeks 5-6.

Support Supps (also running through PCT):
Hawthorne Berry
CoQ10
SAMe
Saw Palmetto

The Post Cycle Therapy:
Dermacrine Sustain
Post Cycle Support
Retain 2
Trib/Fenugreek
ZMA

Other Supplements:
Poseidon
Adrenaline
PowerFull
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine

Stats:
5'10
pre cycle weight: 160 lbs
post cycle weight: 169 lbs
Squat: 340 1RM
Bench: 230 1RM
Clean: 240 1RM

Diet:
I haven't been counting cals lately and I've put on a few pounds of fat during this cycle. I will be eating a macro breakdown of 50%/30%-35%/15%-20%: Carbs/Protein/Fat
and hitting anywhere from 3000-3500 cals per day.

I probably won't be updating this log every single day. I will report on mood, libido, strength, and just how I'm generally feeling. I will also be commenting on Adrenaline during this log since I just received it and it's a new supplement for me. I have a SERM on hand in case any problems arise, but I anticipate that won't be necessary.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That sir is a fantastic looking PCT (as well as support supps).

When are you starting the Retain? I would wait a week into pct, personally.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Today is an off day from the gym.

Took 1 Powerfull an hour before breakfast.

Applied 5 pumps of Dermacrine Sustain after morning shower. The Dermacrine Sustain is thicker than the regular Dermacrine and makes for easy application. Sometimes the Dermacrine would escape my fingers and I lost a little bit each application but I don't think I will encounter the same problem with Sustain.

Took 2 caps Post Cycle Support and 1 cap Retain 2 with breakfast.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
That sir is a fantastic looking post cycle therapy (as well as support supps).

When are you starting the Retain? I would wait a week into post cycle therapy, personally.
Thanks Travis, I'll take your advice and hold off on the Retain 2 for a week.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Did you get shutdown pretty hard on that cycle? How are the nads?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Did you get shutdown pretty hard on that cycle? How are the nads?
Lol, the nads are looking and feeling kinda small at this point...but suppression only became really noticable during the last week. My girlfriend was commenting on how small they were when we took a shower together this morning, it was quite funny.

On a side note, I took two caps of Adrenaline about two hours ago. I am feeling a clean energy, but not jittery. I am also feeling a sense of Euphoria. I think that Adrenaline is going to be a very helpful tool for my workouts during PCT. I will hold off on making any more general comments/comparisons on this stim until I use it a few more times.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Yesterday I went to the gym and did 50 min. cardio on the elliptical machine.

Today had a 1 hour 45 min. workout followed by 15 minutes of stretching. My workouts are long because I am on a high volume powerlifting program that requires 2-3 min. breaks between sets. I didn't have the same intensity as usual during this workout, but I gained so much strength on my cycle that it is now easy to throw around weights that were hard to throw around before the cycle started ;) .

Adrenaline is proving to be an awesome stimulant. This morning I had absolutely zero desire to workout. I popped 2 Adrenaline and an hour later I was rearing to go. The same thing happened yesterday with cardio.

During the last two days I've caught myself randomly staring at girls, which is something I haven't done since the cycle started, lol.

I have been dosing all supplements as directed on the bottles except I'm holding off on Retain 2 until Saturday.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Botch,

Thanks for logging the POST Cycle Support product.

CROWLER

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who has subscribed. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Yesterday I did 45 min. cardio on the elliptical in the morning and had a 2 hour workout at night. I was actually feeling very good during this workout, I attribute some of it to the Adrenaline which has been giving me a great drive in the gym and some of it to the fact that I have not lost any strength since the cycle ended.

Today I went to the gym and did some abs and stabilization work followed by 45 min. of cardio on a stationary bike.

I am loving Adrenaline. It is now in the top 1-2 spot out of all of the stims I’ve ever tried. RPM is my number one favorite (of course this has more than just a stim effect) and Adrenaline gives me motivation/drive in the gym equivalent to RPM. If anyone is interested in trying a new stim, I highly recommend Adrenaline.

My libido has taken a dip over the last few days, but I still have some desire. My girlfriend just started her period so it couldn’t have come at a better time, lol!

Overall I have been feeling great so far in this post cycle therapy. During my cycle I was eating too many starchy carbs with each meal and not enough fruits and vegetables. Since I started PCT I have been incorporating fruits and vegetables with every meal while cutting back on the starches, but at the same time keeping my calorie intake very high. I have already noticed a welcomed reduction in body fat this week. I don’t feel like I’m in limbo in this post cycle therapy so far because my diet is spot on and I’m seeing results.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Yesterday: 1 hr. 40 min. workout followed by 10 min. of stretching. I then had a protein shake, bagel, and banana and then played in a 1 hr. soccer game. It was a playoff game for the intramural soccer league at my school and my team lost, so unfortunately now the season is over. We had a soccer party afterward and I cheated with a few slices of pizza and I also had a few beers for the first time in about 8 weeks, which was niiice. :drunk:

Today: 2 hr. workout in the afternoon. I weighed in today and I am down 2 lbs. to 167, but I have shed some body fat. I must have gained some strength at the end of last week because I set new records on a couple of exercises today. First week of PCT is finished, and I didn’t lose strength on a single exercise so I’m stoked.

Upon awakening this morning I noticed that my balls are slightly larger. Hopefully this will be a continuing trend.

I have still been dosing everything according to directions on the bottles. Only thing that has changed is I’m starting to notice a slight tolerance for Adrenaline.

Yesterday and today my libido has been getting better. It’s not as high as pre-cycle but it’s getting there. I also experienced a random erection a few hours ago. :head:

Subjectively I feel as though I’ve normalized, however I know that my test is in the gutter and my hormones must be out of whack. I have not experienced any emotional problems thus far, I have only felt good (it’s nice not to be getting pissed off at every little thing; my temper was getting ridiculous in week 6 of the cycle).

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
jesus no wonder you're ripped. you're active as hell. keep it up.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Two days ago I started Retain 2.

Yesterday: 30 min. cardio on elliptical.

Today: 1 hr. 45 min. workout in the afternoon followed by 15 min. of stretching. It was a sh*tty day in the gym because I’ve lost strength on my squats. This is what I was supposed to do: 190(10) 220(5) 255(5) 290(5) 295(5) 305(5) but when I went for the 295(5) my legs buckled on the 4th rep. I suppose I shouldn’t be that pissed off because I was struggling to hit that 295(5) by myself and I needed a spot for the 305(5) while on cycle. Now that I think about it the 1 rep maxes that I posted at the beginning of the log must be inaccurate.

Good news is that I’m noticing less atrophy of the boys each day, though they are not back to normal size yet. My f*ck drive has been coming and going…I’ll really be in the mood at a few times during the day but I’m still not back to normal—which is pretty high.

Last week I was noticing a sort of foggy feeling around early evening, where I just wouldn’t be paying attention and just feeling kinda apathetic. I would be watching TV but notice I was zoned out and not even paying attention. I’ve been feeling great overall so this hasn’t bothered me but its nice to note that I haven’t felt this way the last few days at all.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far. I always expect performance to drop a little in PCT. The retain should help with the early evening foggyness I believe. Sounds sorta like an elevated cortisol issue, not positive on that though.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far. I always expect performance to drop a little in post cycle therapy. The retain should help with the early evening foggyness I believe. Sounds sorta like an elevated cortisol issue, not positive on that though.
Now that you mention it the evening foggyness went away at the same time I started the Retain 2.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: HAPPY HALLOWEEN B*TCHES!!!

Yesterday: 45 min. cardio on elliptical machine in the morning and a 2 hr. workout in the evening. Preacher curls suck ass…I’m starting to get tennis elbow and I’m positive this is the culprit. I have not noticed a full pump from isolation exercises since I started PCT, but I suppose that is to be expected.

Today: Abs/Stabilization followed by 45 min. of cardio on the elliptical machine.

Nothing else to note except my nuts are pretty damn near back to normal size.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. PCS is all about gettin' them boys back :thumbsup:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

Workouts have been going well. I took an extra day off last week to give my legs some rest and then I had a killer leg workout the day after. Tomorrow I will be maxing on power cleans and squats.

Dermacrine Sustain gives me this weird foreign body odor that I hadn’t noticed until recently.

Libido is good but it’s still not back to where it was pre-cycle. The family jewels are back to normal size though.

I’ve decided to start a new diet soon. I think I’m going to do a version of carb cycling for a while. It will be especially tough for me to adjust because I’ve been eating 400-500 grams of carbs/day for the last 1.5 years and I’ll be switching to 0-30 grams of carbs per day w/ weekend carb ups. Four years ago I was 25 lbs. heavier than I am now and I got there with a high protein/high fat diet. I gained weight much quicker on that diet so I think I will respond well once my body adjusts.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

Workouts have been going well. I took an extra day off last week to give my legs some rest and then I had a killer leg workout the day after. Tomorrow I will be maxing on power cleans and squats.

Dermacrine Sustain gives me this weird foreign body odor that I hadn’t noticed until recently.

Libido is good but it’s still not back to where it was pre-cycle. The family jewels are back to normal size though.

I’ve decided to start a new diet soon. I think I’m going to do a version of carb cycling for a while. It will be especially tough for me to adjust because I’ve been eating 400-500 grams of carbs/day for the last 1.5 years and I’ll be switching to 0-30 grams of carbs per day w/ weekend carb ups. Four years ago I was 25 lbs. heavier than I am now and I got there with a high protein/high fat diet. I gained weight much quicker on that diet so I think I will respond well once my body adjusts.
When do you notice this body odor? What does it smell like?

-Pp

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:
Good luck with the new diet. Let us know how it goes. I'm considering trying out the whole carb cycling idea myself.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
When do you notice this body odor? What does it smell like?

-Pp
I can't put a finger on the smell because it is unlike anything I can compare it to and it is very distinct. I think it may be the smell of the actual Dermacrine because I notice it usually within the first few hours of application.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the new diet. Let us know how it goes. I'm considering trying out the whole carb cycling idea myself.
I actually may end up starting a log for it but I'll definately keep you posted.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Yesterday: I had a really awesome chest workout and increased reps on flat db press.

Today: off day from the gym.

I decided to start the anabolic diet this week. Since Monday I have been eating under 30g of carbs per day and eating loads of protein and fat. I am loving all of the eggs/bacon/red meat/cheese/sausage that I get to eat on this diet. I thought my training would take a hit this week because of the complete flipping around of my diet but training has been rather good. Time is scarce these days with the 19 units I'm taking in school so starting this diet was helpful because it allows me to cut out pretty much all cardio, giving me more time to study. I was going to try and tough out the first 12 days w/o carbs to get my body to make the switch from carbs to fat for fuel but I'm fukcing dying at this point going from 500+ grams of carbs per day to less than 30 and so I am going to do a refeed this weekend. Mmmm...I can almost taste the pancakes that I'm going to devour come Saturday morning.

I have had no loss in strength as a result of starting this diet...yet. I am looking more compact as my body becomes more depleted of carbs. The vascularity all over my body is sick right now...especially in my quads. At times of the day I feel extreme energy and mental focus, then at other times I get mild headaches and feel like I could fall asleep on the spot (all diet related).

Since Tuesday of this week my libido has been out of control. It is back to where it was before the cycle or even better. I don't know if part of it can be attributed to starting this diet or not. I'm sure I've increased the efficacy of the Powerfull with this diet because it requires dosing on a carbless stomach which was damn near impossible for me before.

I think I'm going to run out of Dermacrine Sustain earlier than I should and I have been doing the recommended 5 pumps per day. I'm going to cut it back to 4 pumps a day just to be safe. I haven't been taking Adrenaline this last week as my stim tolerance is out of control and I've also cut my caffeine intake back to one cup of coffee in the morning (which is really closer to 4 cups in the giant mug that I use).

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 21:

Had a 2 hr. workout this afternoon. I'm pissed because I think I've pinched a nerve in both of my hands from doing cleans and it is starting to effect my other lifts. I will have to lay off of the cleans for at least a week. I started off the workout with 4 sets of pretty heavy squats followed by 4 sets of front squats. On my 4th set of front squats I got 245x5 and I'm stoked.

I weighed in today at 163. The loss of 5 lbs. is only glycogen and water from eliminating carbs this week and I'm sure I'll have it all back by Sunday.

I got a couple of bottles of 4-Diol and I'm not sure how I will use them. I'm not going to cycle again for a good 4-6 months but in my stash I have 1,4AD, H-drol, and M-drol that I would be willing to use. Here are a couple sample cycles I was thinking about.

Option 1:
Weeks 1-8: 1,4AD 1g
Weeks 1-8: 4AD 800-1000mg
Weeks 4-8: Possibly H-drol 75mg
(This cycle seems rather suppressive and I'm hesitant to consider it)

Option 2:
Weeks 1-6: H-drol 50mg ramped up to 75-100mg
Weeks 1-6: 4AD 600mg ramped up to 1000mg

Option 3:
Weeks 1-4: M-drol 10mg ramped up to 30mg
Weeks 1-4: 4AD 600-800mg

Option 4:
same as option 2 but with the addition of 1200mg 1,4AD throughout.

This will probably go down sometime near the summer. My goal will be to pack on some serious muscle. What do you guys think would be the best option? These options aren't set in stone maybe you guys can come up with something better.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 25:

I'm now in my last week of post cycle therapy. In a few more days I will give my overall critique of the PCT products.

Saturday was a carb-up day and then I hit the gym. Bad idea. I was pretty much in a coma the whole day and wanted to just sit my ass on the couch. Needless to say I struggled through the workout. Sunday night I weighed in at 171 lbs...thats 8 lbs. over the weekend! I'm looking forward to my workout tonight. My gym is closed all next week so I will be hitting it hard this week.

I should have taken measurements at the end of the cycle because my forearms and calves look larger. Sex drive hasn't changed...I have been sticking it to my girlfriend left and right ;)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dam 8 pounds. You were definitely carb depleted! What kind of gym closes for a week! Blasphemy! :lol:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
NICE job

No weight loss and maybe some muscle gain during POST Cycle and no loss of libido.

YIKES that sounds pretty good :)

CROWLER

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Dam 8 pounds. You were definitely carb depleted! What kind of gym closes for a week! Blasphemy! :lol:
Tell me about it...I workout at the campus rec. center which has its benefits but I wish they would just fukcin stay open around the holidays!! Closed for two weeks at Christmas...and sometimes when there is a three day holiday weekend they will close for like 5 days WTF? I usually just fly home to visit family around holidays to remedy this situation but its still annoying as hell!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
NICE job

No weight loss and maybe some muscle gain during POST Cycle and no loss of libido.

YIKES that sounds pretty good :)

CROWLER
I know I wasn't expecting to gain strength post cycle. It's almost too good to be true!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 26:

Yesterday I was feelin strong on squats and I hit a PR on leg press calf raises.

Today was one of those workouts that just put a fat grin on my face. Lifts were up across the board. After warming up I did power cleans (hit 225x5 today), hang cleans, snatches, and push-jerks and I set a new PR on every lift. Later in the workout I also hit a PR on cable lateral raises.
:head:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it...I workout at the campus rec. center which has its benefits but I wish they would just fukcin stay open around the holidays!! Closed for two weeks at Christmas...and sometimes when there is a three day holiday weekend they will close for like 5 days WTF? I usually just fly home to visit family around holidays to remedy this situation but its still annoying as hell!
I do this occasionally just for a scenery change, but go to gyms in the area and ask if you can try the place out for a week. Usually they are more then willing if you act interested in joining their club/gym.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I do this occasionally just for a scenery change, but go to gyms in the area and ask if you can try the place out for a week. Usually they are more then willing if you act interested in joining their club/gym.
You know thats a damn good idea. Lol, Why didn't I think of that? It's definately worth a shot and there is a gym about two miles down the road.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 29:

Yesterday was chest...I always push my hardest on chest day (no pun intended) to try to bring it up since its my weak point as you can probably tell. It was a great day in the gym. Within the last week or so I have been gaining strength consistently from workout to workout and have passed all of the highest numbers I was hitting on cycle. I had another PR on flat DB press yesterday as well as a PR on DB pullovers. I wasn't nearly as carb depleted at the end of this week compared to last week, which is good.

I got some really shocking news last night that a very close friend from high school was killed in a car crash two nights ago, which has me feeling down. I'm still kind of in disbelief...I even talked to her on the phone the morning of the day that it happened. I wanted to share this as it may carry over into other areas of my life such as training.

I just wanted to note here that I did not end up running out of Dermacrine Sustain early and I have enough to finish out the next couple of days, which will finish off my PCT.

I wish I had a camera to take end of PCT pics because I look really cut up right now. Maybe I can borrow my GFs camera phone, its sh*tty quality but better than nothing.

Carbs have a sedative effect on me and I feel like I'm in a trance right now. My girlfriend better get prepared and open the windows because its gonna be a gassy weekend!:gas:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Day 29:

Yesterday was chest...I always push my hardest on chest day (no pun intended) to try to bring it up since its my weak point as you can probably tell. It was a great day in the gym. Within the last week or so I have been gaining strength consistently from workout to workout and have passed all of the highest numbers I was hitting on cycle. I had another PR on flat DB press yesterday as well as a PR on DB pullovers. I wasn't nearly as carb depleted at the end of this week compared to last week, which is good.

I got some really shocking news last night that a very close friend from high school was killed in a car crash two nights ago, which has me feeling down. I'm still kind of in disbelief...I even talked to her on the phone the morning of the day that it happened. I wanted to share this as it may carry over into other areas of my life such as training.

I just wanted to note here that I did not end up running out of Dermacrine Sustain early and I have enough to finish out the next couple of days, which will finish off my post cycle therapy.

I wish I had a camera to take end of PCT pics because I look really cut up right now. Maybe I can borrow my GFs camera phone, its sh*tty quality but better than nothing.

Carbs have a sedative effect on me and I feel like I'm in a trance right now. My girlfriend better get prepared and open the windows because its gonna be a gassy weekend!:gas:
VERY sorry to hear about your friend, that is HORRIBLE. So young and so soon!

As to you saying your after pic you are cut up, thank goodnes for that because in your avatar you look like a BIG FAT COW! :toofunny:

Damn how much MORE cut up could you be :)

I will add this incase he changes his avatar so no one thinks I was being mean. In his avatar he already is VERY cut up.

CROWLER

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

As to you saying your after pic you are cut up, thank goodnes for that because in your avatar you look like a BIG FAT COW! :toofunny:

I will add this incase he changes his avatar so no one thinks I was being mean. In his avatar he already is VERY cut up.

CROWLER
x2....sorry to hear about your friend man :eek:

and LOL @ CROWLER's comments about your pic! :p

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Lol, thanks for the kind words guys! Although I look like a hot air balloon after all of the food I ate this weekend:rofl:

Not to worry because by Friday I'll be lookin' cut again.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Day 31:

Over the weekend I decided to see how much I could eat and consumed a total of 11,000 calories. By Sunday night I was so bloated that I looked like I was on a high dose of Dbol. The water and glycogen retention was really helpful for my workout on Sunday. I looked bigger and thicker this weekend than I had at any time during my previous cycle, however much less defined from all the bloat. I will continue to eat big with this diet and for the first time in a long time not worry too much if I gain a little fat while I try and put on some size. But that’s what the winter months are for anyways, right?

Yesterday: had a typical 2 hr. lower body workout which is partially upper body b/c it includes different forms of cleans and jerks. I felt very strong during this workout but kinda sluggish from all of the carbs I ate. Hit a new PR on DB clean and jerks. I got a ridiculous pump in my quads while doing front squats for sets of 5 and was wondering WTF was going on. I don’t think I’ve ever had a pump like that in my legs…especially from doing low rep. sets.

This week will probably be a week off for me which I definitely could use. I can’t remember the last time I took a whole week off from training and my legs are screaming for a break because the volume of my training program is really wearing me down.

This concludes my 4 weeks of post cycle therapy after a seemingly very suppressive cycle. I did not employ a SERM during this PCT (I had Nolva on hand in case of problems) because I wanted to see strictly was Post Cycle Support and Dermacrine Sustain stacked would do for me. These post cycle therapy products brought me back very fast. The main thing that I (and my girlfriend) was happy about was that my libido came back very quickly—something I could not have hoped for had I used a majority of the post cycle therapy drugs/products available. Taking into account the amount of suppression I experienced (balls almost nonexistent for the whole last week of the cycle) I was impressed with the fact that ‘the boys’ started returning to normal size at the end of the first week. To top all of this off I made gains in strength which I was not at all expecting.

Will I ever do post cycle therapy the same again? You bet. For my next post cycle therapy I will copy this one verbatim because it did the job perfectly. I could not have asked for a speedier recovery, nor do I believe I would have gotten one from using a SERM. If anyone has any questions or comments about anything feel free to ask.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats great to hear bro... glad you had success with the legal PCT alternatives.

-Pp

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
The Cycle:
I also threw in some Trenadrol 3mg preworkout some days and some M1,4ADD on workout days during weeks 5-6.

Just to clarify...since you had a really successful experience using the new OTC SERMs.

This was a straight cycle and NOT a pulse, correct?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
The Cycle:

Just to clarify...since you had a really successful experience using the new OTC SERMs.

This was a straight cycle and NOT a pulse, correct?
Word, this was a straight up cycle brotha.