Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    alright, i wasnt referring to just your post since ive seen a lil tren recently with guys skipping the serm al together and basing their post cycle therapy's round supps like this, thats great and all if they do the job BUT i will be taking a SERM everytime since its the FASTEST way to get back to equilibrium and maintain my gains.... JMO
    Or take both
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    alright, i wasnt referring to just your post since ive seen a lil tren recently with guys skipping the serm al together and basing their post cycle therapy's round supps like this, thats great and all if they do the job BUT i will be taking a SERM everytime since its the FASTEST way to get back to equilibrium and maintain my gains.... JMO
    As will I, no hard feelings poopy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Whoa,Whoa, Whoa.....I never said that. I was going off what the OP had said above. It would be nice to see some blood work to back up what was said to see, if in fact, that the derma+pcs would be an approved P.C.T.
    I have precycle bloodwork for t, e2, lh + fsh I think, and will be using sustain solo + doing the same values after pct

4. in addendum, I have other serms if that bloodwork comes back bad

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have precycle bloodwork for t, e2, lh + fsh I think, and will be using sustain solo + doing the same values after post cycle therapy
    Leave it to Easy to get it done
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

6. WORD! belive me ill be happy if we can find a viable allternative to the research chems we take now. Way to go easy!

7. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Or take both
    THAT my freind sounds just tastey im sure that would be one effective pct

8. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    so you took the demacrin while on cycle? did you take it after wards again for post cycle therapy? how hard is to use, do you spray your chest with it and rub???
    I used the Dermacrine on cycle and the Sustain in my post cycle therapy. The Dermacrine is very easy to use. I would put 3-4 sprays spread around my torso region and 1 pump on the nutz. Rub it in and wait for it to dry.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have precycle bloodwork for t, e2, lh + fsh I think, and will be using sustain solo + doing the same values after post cycle therapy
    Thats great to hear bro! Looking forward to seeing the bloodwork.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood work back from my h-drol cith Post Cycle Support pct
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 06:17 PM
  2. Advanced PCT or Post Cycle Support
    By interrupt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:14 AM
  3. logs for post cycle support/stoked?
    By jdev in forum Supplements