Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    When do you notice this body odor? What does it smell like?

    -Pp
    I can't put a finger on the smell because it is unlike anything I can compare it to and it is very distinct. I think it may be the smell of the actual Dermacrine because I notice it usually within the first few hours of application.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drewh10987 View Post
    Good luck with the new diet. Let us know how it goes. I'm considering trying out the whole carb cycling idea myself.
    I actually may end up starting a log for it but I'll definately keep you posted.
    •   
       


  3. Day 20:

    Yesterday: I had a really awesome chest workout and increased reps on flat db press.

    Today: off day from the gym.

    I decided to start the anabolic diet this week. Since Monday I have been eating under 30g of carbs per day and eating loads of protein and fat. I am loving all of the eggs/bacon/red meat/cheese/sausage that I get to eat on this diet. I thought my training would take a hit this week because of the complete flipping around of my diet but training has been rather good. Time is scarce these days with the 19 units I'm taking in school so starting this diet was helpful because it allows me to cut out pretty much all cardio, giving me more time to study. I was going to try and tough out the first 12 days w/o carbs to get my body to make the switch from carbs to fat for fuel but I'm fukcing dying at this point going from 500+ grams of carbs per day to less than 30 and so I am going to do a refeed this weekend. Mmmm...I can almost taste the pancakes that I'm going to devour come Saturday morning.

    I have had no loss in strength as a result of starting this diet...yet. I am looking more compact as my body becomes more depleted of carbs. The vascularity all over my body is sick right now...especially in my quads. At times of the day I feel extreme energy and mental focus, then at other times I get mild headaches and feel like I could fall asleep on the spot (all diet related).

    Since Tuesday of this week my libido has been out of control. It is back to where it was before the cycle or even better. I don't know if part of it can be attributed to starting this diet or not. I'm sure I've increased the efficacy of the Powerfull with this diet because it requires dosing on a carbless stomach which was damn near impossible for me before.

    I think I'm going to run out of Dermacrine Sustain earlier than I should and I have been doing the recommended 5 pumps per day. I'm going to cut it back to 4 pumps a day just to be safe. I haven't been taking Adrenaline this last week as my stim tolerance is out of control and I've also cut my caffeine intake back to one cup of coffee in the morning (which is really closer to 4 cups in the giant mug that I use).

  4. Day 21:

    Had a 2 hr. workout this afternoon. I'm pissed because I think I've pinched a nerve in both of my hands from doing cleans and it is starting to effect my other lifts. I will have to lay off of the cleans for at least a week. I started off the workout with 4 sets of pretty heavy squats followed by 4 sets of front squats. On my 4th set of front squats I got 245x5 and I'm stoked.

    I weighed in today at 163. The loss of 5 lbs. is only glycogen and water from eliminating carbs this week and I'm sure I'll have it all back by Sunday.

    I got a couple of bottles of 4-Diol and I'm not sure how I will use them. I'm not going to cycle again for a good 4-6 months but in my stash I have 1,4AD, H-drol, and M-drol that I would be willing to use. Here are a couple sample cycles I was thinking about.

    Option 1:
    Weeks 1-8: 1,4AD 1g
    Weeks 1-8: 4AD 800-1000mg
    Weeks 4-8: Possibly H-drol 75mg
    (This cycle seems rather suppressive and I'm hesitant to consider it)

    Option 2:
    Weeks 1-6: H-drol 50mg ramped up to 75-100mg
    Weeks 1-6: 4AD 600mg ramped up to 1000mg

    Option 3:
    Weeks 1-4: M-drol 10mg ramped up to 30mg
    Weeks 1-4: 4AD 600-800mg

    Option 4:
    same as option 2 but with the addition of 1200mg 1,4AD throughout.

    This will probably go down sometime near the summer. My goal will be to pack on some serious muscle. What do you guys think would be the best option? These options aren't set in stone maybe you guys can come up with something better.

  5. Day 25:

    I'm now in my last week of post cycle therapy. In a few more days I will give my overall critique of the PCT products.

    Saturday was a carb-up day and then I hit the gym. Bad idea. I was pretty much in a coma the whole day and wanted to just sit my ass on the couch. Needless to say I struggled through the workout. Sunday night I weighed in at 171 lbs...thats 8 lbs. over the weekend! I'm looking forward to my workout tonight. My gym is closed all next week so I will be hitting it hard this week.

    I should have taken measurements at the end of the cycle because my forearms and calves look larger. Sex drive hasn't changed...I have been sticking it to my girlfriend left and right

  6. Dam 8 pounds. You were definitely carb depleted! What kind of gym closes for a week! Blasphemy!

  7. NICE job

    No weight loss and maybe some muscle gain during POST Cycle and no loss of libido.

    YIKES that sounds pretty good


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Dam 8 pounds. You were definitely carb depleted! What kind of gym closes for a week! Blasphemy!
    Tell me about it...I workout at the campus rec. center which has its benefits but I wish they would just fukcin stay open around the holidays!! Closed for two weeks at Christmas...and sometimes when there is a three day holiday weekend they will close for like 5 days WTF? I usually just fly home to visit family around holidays to remedy this situation but its still annoying as hell!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    NICE job

    No weight loss and maybe some muscle gain during POST Cycle and no loss of libido.

    YIKES that sounds pretty good


    CROWLER
    I know I wasn't expecting to gain strength post cycle. It's almost too good to be true!

  10. Day 26:

    Yesterday I was feelin strong on squats and I hit a PR on leg press calf raises.

    Today was one of those workouts that just put a fat grin on my face. Lifts were up across the board. After warming up I did power cleans (hit 225x5 today), hang cleans, snatches, and push-jerks and I set a new PR on every lift. Later in the workout I also hit a PR on cable lateral raises.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Tell me about it...I workout at the campus rec. center which has its benefits but I wish they would just fukcin stay open around the holidays!! Closed for two weeks at Christmas...and sometimes when there is a three day holiday weekend they will close for like 5 days WTF? I usually just fly home to visit family around holidays to remedy this situation but its still annoying as hell!
    I do this occasionally just for a scenery change, but go to gyms in the area and ask if you can try the place out for a week. Usually they are more then willing if you act interested in joining their club/gym.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I do this occasionally just for a scenery change, but go to gyms in the area and ask if you can try the place out for a week. Usually they are more then willing if you act interested in joining their club/gym.
    You know thats a damn good idea. Lol, Why didn't I think of that? It's definately worth a shot and there is a gym about two miles down the road.

  13. Day 29:

    Yesterday was chest...I always push my hardest on chest day (no pun intended) to try to bring it up since its my weak point as you can probably tell. It was a great day in the gym. Within the last week or so I have been gaining strength consistently from workout to workout and have passed all of the highest numbers I was hitting on cycle. I had another PR on flat DB press yesterday as well as a PR on DB pullovers. I wasn't nearly as carb depleted at the end of this week compared to last week, which is good.

    I got some really shocking news last night that a very close friend from high school was killed in a car crash two nights ago, which has me feeling down. I'm still kind of in disbelief...I even talked to her on the phone the morning of the day that it happened. I wanted to share this as it may carry over into other areas of my life such as training.

    I just wanted to note here that I did not end up running out of Dermacrine Sustain early and I have enough to finish out the next couple of days, which will finish off my PCT.

    I wish I had a camera to take end of PCT pics because I look really cut up right now. Maybe I can borrow my GFs camera phone, its sh*tty quality but better than nothing.

    Carbs have a sedative effect on me and I feel like I'm in a trance right now. My girlfriend better get prepared and open the windows because its gonna be a gassy weekend!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Day 29:

    Yesterday was chest...I always push my hardest on chest day (no pun intended) to try to bring it up since its my weak point as you can probably tell. It was a great day in the gym. Within the last week or so I have been gaining strength consistently from workout to workout and have passed all of the highest numbers I was hitting on cycle. I had another PR on flat DB press yesterday as well as a PR on DB pullovers. I wasn't nearly as carb depleted at the end of this week compared to last week, which is good.

    I got some really shocking news last night that a very close friend from high school was killed in a car crash two nights ago, which has me feeling down. I'm still kind of in disbelief...I even talked to her on the phone the morning of the day that it happened. I wanted to share this as it may carry over into other areas of my life such as training.

    I just wanted to note here that I did not end up running out of Dermacrine Sustain early and I have enough to finish out the next couple of days, which will finish off my post cycle therapy.

    I wish I had a camera to take end of PCT pics because I look really cut up right now. Maybe I can borrow my GFs camera phone, its sh*tty quality but better than nothing.

    Carbs have a sedative effect on me and I feel like I'm in a trance right now. My girlfriend better get prepared and open the windows because its gonna be a gassy weekend!
    VERY sorry to hear about your friend, that is HORRIBLE. So young and so soon!

    As to you saying your after pic you are cut up, thank goodnes for that because in your avatar you look like a BIG FAT COW!

    Damn how much MORE cut up could you be

    I will add this incase he changes his avatar so no one thinks I was being mean. In his avatar he already is VERY cut up.



    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    VERY sorry to hear about your friend, that is HORRIBLE. So young and so soon!

    As to you saying your after pic you are cut up, thank goodnes for that because in your avatar you look like a BIG FAT COW!

    Damn how much MORE cut up could you be

    I will add this incase he changes his avatar so no one thinks I was being mean. In his avatar he already is VERY cut up.



    CROWLER
    x2....sorry to hear about your friend man

    and LOL @ CROWLER's comments about your pic!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    VERY sorry to hear about your friend, that is HORRIBLE. So young and so soon!

    As to you saying your after pic you are cut up, thank goodnes for that because in your avatar you look like a BIG FAT COW!

    Damn how much MORE cut up could you be

    I will add this incase he changes his avatar so no one thinks I was being mean. In his avatar he already is VERY cut up.



    CROWLER
    Lol, thanks for the kind words guys! Although I look like a hot air balloon after all of the food I ate this weekend

    Not to worry because by Friday I'll be lookin' cut again.

  17. Day 31:

    Over the weekend I decided to see how much I could eat and consumed a total of 11,000 calories. By Sunday night I was so bloated that I looked like I was on a high dose of Dbol. The water and glycogen retention was really helpful for my workout on Sunday. I looked bigger and thicker this weekend than I had at any time during my previous cycle, however much less defined from all the bloat. I will continue to eat big with this diet and for the first time in a long time not worry too much if I gain a little fat while I try and put on some size. But that’s what the winter months are for anyways, right?

    Yesterday: had a typical 2 hr. lower body workout which is partially upper body b/c it includes different forms of cleans and jerks. I felt very strong during this workout but kinda sluggish from all of the carbs I ate. Hit a new PR on DB clean and jerks. I got a ridiculous pump in my quads while doing front squats for sets of 5 and was wondering WTF was going on. I don’t think I’ve ever had a pump like that in my legs…especially from doing low rep. sets.

    This week will probably be a week off for me which I definitely could use. I can’t remember the last time I took a whole week off from training and my legs are screaming for a break because the volume of my training program is really wearing me down.

    This concludes my 4 weeks of post cycle therapy after a seemingly very suppressive cycle. I did not employ a SERM during this PCT (I had Nolva on hand in case of problems) because I wanted to see strictly was Post Cycle Support and Dermacrine Sustain stacked would do for me. These post cycle therapy products brought me back very fast. The main thing that I (and my girlfriend) was happy about was that my libido came back very quickly—something I could not have hoped for had I used a majority of the post cycle therapy drugs/products available. Taking into account the amount of suppression I experienced (balls almost nonexistent for the whole last week of the cycle) I was impressed with the fact that ‘the boys’ started returning to normal size at the end of the first week. To top all of this off I made gains in strength which I was not at all expecting.

    Will I ever do post cycle therapy the same again? You bet. For my next post cycle therapy I will copy this one verbatim because it did the job perfectly. I could not have asked for a speedier recovery, nor do I believe I would have gotten one from using a SERM. If anyone has any questions or comments about anything feel free to ask.

  18. Thats great to hear bro... glad you had success with the legal PCT alternatives.

    -Pp

  19. The Cycle:
    Weeks 1-4: Epistane 40mg/Dermacrine 5 pumps
    Weeks 1-6: Adrenosterone 450mg
    Weeks 3-6: H-drol 50mg
    I also threw in some Trenadrol 3mg preworkout some days and some M1,4ADD on workout days during weeks 5-6.



    Just to clarify...since you had a really successful experience using the new OTC SERMs.

    This was a straight cycle and NOT a pulse, correct?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by badfish51581 View Post
    The Cycle:
    Weeks 1-4: Epistane 40mg/Dermacrine 5 pumps
    Weeks 1-6: Adrenosterone 450mg
    Weeks 3-6: H-drol 50mg
    I also threw in some Trenadrol 3mg preworkout some days and some M1,4ADD on workout days during weeks 5-6.



    Just to clarify...since you had a really successful experience using the new OTC SERMs.

    This was a straight cycle and NOT a pulse, correct?
    Word, this was a straight up cycle brotha.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Word, this was a straight up cycle brotha.
    Sick.

    I've been kicking around the same idea of combining AI's PCS and Demracrine Sustain for PCT, but you've inspired me to move forward with it.

    My aversion to NON-OTC SERMs has really been the quality of the product and the current ambigous environment of obtaining said products.

    I starting to feel pretty confident that a 6 week straight epi/fura combo easily has the potential to recover using this stuff.

    Good Times.

    Joe

  22. Quote Originally Posted by badfish51581 View Post
    Sick.

    I've been kicking around the same idea of combining AI's PCS and Demracrine Sustain for post cycle therapy, but you've inspired me to move forward with it.

    My aversion to NON-OTC SERMs has really been the quality of the product and the current ambigous environment of obtaining said products.

    I starting to feel pretty confident that a 6 week straight epi/fura combo easily has the potential to recover using this stuff.

    Good Times.

    Joe
    Awesome bro, I'm glad my log has been helpful for you. Good luck with the cycle. You'll get your balls back in no time with this PCT.

  23. This is nice to see, some bloodwork would really sell this is a post cycle therapy replacement for SERM's I will def look into this in the future.

    The cost of Dermacrine Sustain and Post Cycle Support will run you about $90 and a SERM/Test booster/Cotisol control,i'd assume, would run between $90-$110 . Not to mention it's all OTC so no worries is awsome.

    How long did you do the CKD? Are you stil on it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. I have no doubts that Derm. Sustain brought me back 100%.. it would be icing on the cake to see some bloodwork confirm this.

    I'm still doin the damn thing w/ the Anabolic Diet. Its a learning process.. I've put on a few pounds of fat but I've been eating enough food for a 250 lb. man. Also, it will take some time for my body to fully adjust to this lifestyle. I'll do some fine tuning later when I want to lean up, but for now I have been getting constistently stronger and I'm looking bigger in the mirror. My clothes are fitting much tighter as well. The lack of hunger and constant energy is unrivaled by any diet I have tried. Plus when I carb up I feel like I'm on steroids.. by Sunday I get pumps just from grabbing the milk out of the fridge.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    I have no doubts that Derm. Sustain brought me back 100%.. it would be icing on the cake to see some bloodwork confirm this.

    I'm still doin the damn thing w/ the Anabolic Diet. Its a learning process.. I've put on a few pounds of fat but I've been eating enough food for a 250 lb. man. Also, it will take some time for my body to fully adjust to this lifestyle. I'll do some fine tuning later when I want to lean up, but for now I have been getting constistently stronger and I'm looking bigger in the mirror. My clothes are fitting much tighter as well. The lack of hunger and constant energy is unrivaled by any diet I have tried. Plus when I carb up I feel like I'm on steroids.. by Sunday I get pumps just from grabbing the milk out of the fridge.

    Nice, thanks for the update! My CKD starts in 12day.......:bb3:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Word, this was a straight up cycle brotha.
    so you took the demacrin while on cycle? did you take it after wards again for pct? how hard is to use, do you spray your chest with it and rub???

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    This is nice to see, some bloodwork would really sell this is a post cycle therapy replacement for SERM's I will def look into this in the future.

    The cost of Dermacrine Sustain and Post Cycle Support will run you about $90 and a SERM/Test booster/Cotisol control,i'd assume, would run between $90-$110 . Not to mention it's all OTC so no worries is awsome.

    How long did you do the CKD? Are you stil on it?
    so are you telling me sustain is a SERM in its own right or strong enough to replace one? please elaborate for me.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    so are you telling me sustain is a SERM in its own right or strong enough to replace one? please elaborate for me.
    Whoa,Whoa, Whoa.....I never said that. I was going off what the OP had said above. It would be nice to see some blood work to back up what was said to see, if in fact, that the derma+pcs would be an approved P.C.T.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. Looks like an awesome PCT, i've been very interested in dermacrine sustain, looks like it did the job pretty good

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Whoa,Whoa, Whoa.....I never said that. I was going off what the OP had said above. It would be nice to see some blood work to back up what was said to see, if in fact, that the derma+pcs would be an approved P.C.T.
    alright, i wasnt referring to just your post since ive seen a lil tren recently with guys skipping the serm al together and basing their pct's round supps like this, thats great and all if they do the job BUT i will be taking a SERM everytime since its the FASTEST way to get back to equilibrium and maintain my gains.... JMO
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blood work back from my h-drol cith Post Cycle Support pct
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 07:17 PM
  2. Advanced PCT or Post Cycle Support
    By interrupt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:14 AM
  3. logs for post cycle support/stoked?
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 03:03 PM
  4. Dermacrine Sustain / Post Cycle Support
    By Blackspider24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Log in
Log in