Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Dermacrine Sustain/Post Cycle Support PCT Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Day 26:

Yesterday I was feelin strong on squats and I hit a PR on leg press calf raises.

Today was one of those workouts that just put a fat grin on my face. Lifts were up across the board. After warming up I did power cleans (hit 225x5 today), hang cleans, snatches, and push-jerks and I set a new PR on every lift. Later in the workout I also hit a PR on cable lateral raises.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I do this occasionally just for a scenery change, but go to gyms in the area and ask if you can try the place out for a week. Usually they are more then willing if you act interested in joining their club/gym.
    You know thats a damn good idea. Lol, Why didn't I think of that? It's definately worth a shot and there is a gym about two miles down the road.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Day 29:

Yesterday was chest...I always push my hardest on chest day (no pun intended) to try to bring it up since its my weak point as you can probably tell. It was a great day in the gym. Within the last week or so I have been gaining strength consistently from workout to workout and have passed all of the highest numbers I was hitting on cycle. I had another PR on flat DB press yesterday as well as a PR on DB pullovers. I wasn't nearly as carb depleted at the end of this week compared to last week, which is good.

I got some really shocking news last night that a very close friend from high school was killed in a car crash two nights ago, which has me feeling down. I'm still kind of in disbelief...I even talked to her on the phone the morning of the day that it happened. I wanted to share this as it may carry over into other areas of my life such as training.

I just wanted to note here that I did not end up running out of Dermacrine Sustain early and I have enough to finish out the next couple of days, which will finish off my PCT.

I wish I had a camera to take end of PCT pics because I look really cut up right now. Maybe I can borrow my GFs camera phone, its sh*tty quality but better than nothing.

Carbs have a sedative effect on me and I feel like I'm in a trance right now. My girlfriend better get prepared and open the windows because its gonna be a gassy weekend!
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    Day 29:

Yesterday was chest...I always push my hardest on chest day (no pun intended) to try to bring it up since its my weak point as you can probably tell. It was a great day in the gym. Within the last week or so I have been gaining strength consistently from workout to workout and have passed all of the highest numbers I was hitting on cycle. I had another PR on flat DB press yesterday as well as a PR on DB pullovers. I wasn't nearly as carb depleted at the end of this week compared to last week, which is good.

I got some really shocking news last night that a very close friend from high school was killed in a car crash two nights ago, which has me feeling down. I'm still kind of in disbelief...I even talked to her on the phone the morning of the day that it happened. I wanted to share this as it may carry over into other areas of my life such as training.

I just wanted to note here that I did not end up running out of Dermacrine Sustain early and I have enough to finish out the next couple of days, which will finish off my post cycle therapy.

I wish I had a camera to take end of PCT pics because I look really cut up right now. Maybe I can borrow my GFs camera phone, its sh*tty quality but better than nothing.

Carbs have a sedative effect on me and I feel like I'm in a trance right now. My girlfriend better get prepared and open the windows because its gonna be a gassy weekend!
    VERY sorry to hear about your friend, that is HORRIBLE. So young and so soon!

As to you saying your after pic you are cut up, thank goodnes for that because in your avatar you look like a BIG FAT COW!

Damn how much MORE cut up could you be

I will add this incase he changes his avatar so no one thinks I was being mean. In his avatar he already is VERY cut up.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. constant recomp

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post

As to you saying your after pic you are cut up, thank goodnes for that because in your avatar you look like a BIG FAT COW!

I will add this incase he changes his avatar so no one thinks I was being mean. In his avatar he already is VERY cut up.

CROWLER
    x2....sorry to hear about your friend man

and LOL @ CROWLER's comments about your pic!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post

CROWLER
    Lol, thanks for the kind words guys! Although I look like a hot air balloon after all of the food I ate this weekend

Not to worry because by Friday I'll be lookin' cut again.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Day 31:

Over the weekend I decided to see how much I could eat and consumed a total of 11,000 calories. By Sunday night I was so bloated that I looked like I was on a high dose of Dbol. The water and glycogen retention was really helpful for my workout on Sunday. I looked bigger and thicker this weekend than I had at any time during my previous cycle, however much less defined from all the bloat. I will continue to eat big with this diet and for the first time in a long time not worry too much if I gain a little fat while I try and put on some size. But that’s what the winter months are for anyways, right?

Yesterday: had a typical 2 hr. lower body workout which is partially upper body b/c it includes different forms of cleans and jerks. I felt very strong during this workout but kinda sluggish from all of the carbs I ate. Hit a new PR on DB clean and jerks. I got a ridiculous pump in my quads while doing front squats for sets of 5 and was wondering WTF was going on. I don’t think I’ve ever had a pump like that in my legs…especially from doing low rep. sets.

This week will probably be a week off for me which I definitely could use. I can’t remember the last time I took a whole week off from training and my legs are screaming for a break because the volume of my training program is really wearing me down.

This concludes my 4 weeks of post cycle therapy after a seemingly very suppressive cycle. I did not employ a SERM during this PCT (I had Nolva on hand in case of problems) because I wanted to see strictly was Post Cycle Support and Dermacrine Sustain stacked would do for me. These post cycle therapy products brought me back very fast. The main thing that I (and my girlfriend) was happy about was that my libido came back very quickly—something I could not have hoped for had I used a majority of the post cycle therapy drugs/products available. Taking into account the amount of suppression I experienced (balls almost nonexistent for the whole last week of the cycle) I was impressed with the fact that ‘the boys’ started returning to normal size at the end of the first week. To top all of this off I made gains in strength which I was not at all expecting.

Will I ever do post cycle therapy the same again? You bet. For my next post cycle therapy I will copy this one verbatim because it did the job perfectly. I could not have asked for a speedier recovery, nor do I believe I would have gotten one from using a SERM. If anyone has any questions or comments about anything feel free to ask.
  8. Board Sponsor

Thats great to hear bro... glad you had success with the legal PCT alternatives.

-Pp
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

The Cycle:
    Weeks 1-4: Epistane 40mg/Dermacrine 5 pumps
    Weeks 1-6: Adrenosterone 450mg
    Weeks 3-6: H-drol 50mg
    I also threw in some Trenadrol 3mg preworkout some days and some M1,4ADD on workout days during weeks 5-6.

Just to clarify...since you had a really successful experience using the new OTC SERMs.

This was a straight cycle and NOT a pulse, correct?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by badfish51581 View Post
    The Cycle:
    Weeks 1-4: Epistane 40mg/Dermacrine 5 pumps
    Weeks 1-6: Adrenosterone 450mg
    Weeks 3-6: H-drol 50mg
    I also threw in some Trenadrol 3mg preworkout some days and some M1,4ADD on workout days during weeks 5-6.

Just to clarify...since you had a really successful experience using the new OTC SERMs.

This was a straight cycle and NOT a pulse, correct?
    Word, this was a straight up cycle brotha.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Sick.

I've been kicking around the same idea of combining AI's PCS and Demracrine Sustain for PCT, but you've inspired me to move forward with it.

My aversion to NON-OTC SERMs has really been the quality of the product and the current ambigous environment of obtaining said products.

I starting to feel pretty confident that a 6 week straight epi/fura combo easily has the potential to recover using this stuff.

Good Times.

Joe
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by badfish51581 View Post
    Sick.

I've been kicking around the same idea of combining AI's PCS and Demracrine Sustain for post cycle therapy, but you've inspired me to move forward with it.

My aversion to NON-OTC SERMs has really been the quality of the product and the current ambigous environment of obtaining said products.

I starting to feel pretty confident that a 6 week straight epi/fura combo easily has the potential to recover using this stuff.

Good Times.

Joe
    Awesome bro, I'm glad my log has been helpful for you. Good luck with the cycle. You'll get your balls back in no time with this PCT.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is nice to see, some bloodwork would really sell this is a post cycle therapy replacement for SERM's I will def look into this in the future.

The cost of Dermacrine Sustain and Post Cycle Support will run you about $90 and a SERM/Test booster/Cotisol control,i'd assume, would run between $90-$110 . Not to mention it's all OTC so no worries is awsome.

How long did you do the CKD? Are you stil on it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I have no doubts that Derm. Sustain brought me back 100%.. it would be icing on the cake to see some bloodwork confirm this.

I'm still doin the damn thing w/ the Anabolic Diet. Its a learning process.. I've put on a few pounds of fat but I've been eating enough food for a 250 lb. man. Also, it will take some time for my body to fully adjust to this lifestyle. I'll do some fine tuning later when I want to lean up, but for now I have been getting constistently stronger and I'm looking bigger in the mirror. My clothes are fitting much tighter as well. The lack of hunger and constant energy is un*****ed by any diet I have tried. Plus when I carb up I feel like I'm on steroids.. by Sunday I get pumps just from grabbing the milk out of the fridge.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have no doubts that Derm. Sustain brought me back 100%.. it would be icing on the cake to see some bloodwork confirm this.

I'm still doin the damn thing w/ the Anabolic Diet. Its a learning process.. I've put on a few pounds of fat but I've been eating enough food for a 250 lb. man. Also, it will take some time for my body to fully adjust to this lifestyle. I'll do some fine tuning later when I want to lean up, but for now I have been getting constistently stronger and I'm looking bigger in the mirror. My clothes are fitting much tighter as well. The lack of hunger and constant energy is un*****ed by any diet I have tried. Plus when I carb up I feel like I'm on steroids.. by Sunday I get pumps just from grabbing the milk out of the fridge.

Nice, thanks for the update! My CKD starts in 12day.......:bb3:
  16. New Member

so you took the demacrin while on cycle? did you take it after wards again for pct? how hard is to use, do you spray your chest with it and rub???
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    This is nice to see, some bloodwork would really sell this is a post cycle therapy replacement for SERM's I will def look into this in the future.

The cost of Dermacrine Sustain and Post Cycle Support will run you about $90 and a SERM/Test booster/Cotisol control,i'd assume, would run between $90-$110 . Not to mention it's all OTC so no worries is awsome.

How long did you do the CKD? Are you stil on it?
    so are you telling me sustain is a SERM in its own right or strong enough to replace one? please elaborate for me.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    so are you telling me sustain is a SERM in its own right or strong enough to replace one? please elaborate for me.
    Whoa,Whoa, Whoa.....I never said that. I was going off what the OP had said above. It would be nice to see some blood work to back up what was said to see, if in fact, that the derma+pcs would be an approved P.C.T.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Looks like an awesome PCT, i've been very interested in dermacrine sustain, looks like it did the job pretty good
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Whoa,Whoa, Whoa.....I never said that. I was going off what the OP had said above. It would be nice to see some blood work to back up what was said to see, if in fact, that the derma+pcs would be an approved P.C.T.
    alright, i wasnt referring to just your post since ive seen a lil tren recently with guys skipping the serm al together and basing their pct's round supps like this, thats great and all if they do the job BUT i will be taking a SERM everytime since its the FASTEST way to get back to equilibrium and maintain my gains.... JMO
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

alright, i wasnt referring to just your post since ive seen a lil tren recently with guys skipping the serm al together and basing their post cycle therapy's round supps like this, thats great and all if they do the job BUT i will be taking a SERM everytime since its the FASTEST way to get back to equilibrium and maintain my gains.... JMO
    Or take both
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

alright, i wasnt referring to just your post since ive seen a lil tren recently with guys skipping the serm al together and basing their post cycle therapy's round supps like this, thats great and all if they do the job BUT i will be taking a SERM everytime since its the FASTEST way to get back to equilibrium and maintain my gains.... JMO
    As will I, no hard feelings poopy
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have precycle bloodwork for t, e2, lh + fsh I think, and will be using sustain solo + doing the same values after pct
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in addendum, I have other serms if that bloodwork comes back bad
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have precycle bloodwork for t, e2, lh + fsh I think, and will be using sustain solo + doing the same values after post cycle therapy
    Leave it to Easy to get it done
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

WORD! belive me ill be happy if we can find a viable allternative to the research chems we take now. Way to go easy!
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Or take both
    THAT my freind sounds just tastey im sure that would be one effective pct
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    so you took the demacrin while on cycle? did you take it after wards again for post cycle therapy? how hard is to use, do you spray your chest with it and rub???
    I used the Dermacrine on cycle and the Sustain in my post cycle therapy. The Dermacrine is very easy to use. I would put 3-4 sprays spread around my torso region and 1 pump on the nutz. Rub it in and wait for it to dry.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have precycle bloodwork for t, e2, lh + fsh I think, and will be using sustain solo + doing the same values after post cycle therapy
    Thats great to hear bro! Looking forward to seeing the bloodwork.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood work back from my h-drol cith Post Cycle Support pct
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 05:17 PM
  2. Advanced PCT or Post Cycle Support
    By interrupt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:14 AM
  3. logs for post cycle support/stoked?
    By jdev in forum Supplements