nycste

Awards
  • Established
HELLO ALL

I AM NYCSTE

I AM 6FT TALL

I AM ABOUT 212 LBS

I AM A MONSTER :)

-anyways got me a bunch of WTF'PUMPD sample packs and will be surely testing a few other the course of time

-trying my first pack tonight taken in about 30-40mins after a meal i hope thats enuff time but it might not be if i messed up on timing illl fix it next time for sure whenever that might be

-off to gym will post feedback lata

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS USED DAILY

-3g bulk cissus
-1g NAC
-bulk leucine
-xtend
-purple wrath
-green magnitude
-bulk taurine
-bulk BA
-bulk Crit Malate
-green tea pills
-vandaly sulfate

RAWR :p i think thats it lol sounds like a lot but they all the same thing pratically :p

WTF Pump'd Now Available at NutraPlanet!

By now almost anyone not living in a vacuum knows that NO2 products can support some serious aesthetic looking vascularity and muscle pumps in the gym. But there is a divided group in regard to does this result in any real lean mass gain you can take home from the gym as well? (It can if you have the right Balls to the Walls Matrix for full support)

What is NO2?

Nitric Oxide: The Muscle's "Cell Signaling" Molecule!

Best research shows that sometime in the 80's a small group of researches discovered the presence of a unique and important gas in humans called nitric oxide (NO2). Known in the world of science as the muscle's "cell signaling" molecule, NO2 acts in many tissues to regulate a diverse range of physiological processes, many of which enhance both physique and performance!

Supplements that can act to increase NO2 production in the body are some of the most widely used in the world today! And for good reason. Take a look, and you will be a believer...

a.. Amazing long-lasting pumps.everywhere
b.. Hastened recovery
c.. Increased strength and power output
d.. Improved nutrient transport
e.. Vascular dilation
f.. Type-II muscle fiber stimulation
g.. Enhanced oxygen delivery
h.. Better glucose uptake
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Energy to Train.but Shrink?

Too often NO2 products are primarily loaded with the energy stimulant caffeine. This does help to increase the intensity of in gym training, but many cannot eat post work-out due to nausea and appetite suppression for up to 5 hour post use. Caffeine is cool as are other stimulants, but too much appetite suppression is a problem when you need to pack in the calories immediately after training to make best use of the 90 minute anabolic window the body provides. Unfed muscles are like pissed-off girlfriends with your ATM card for your bank account.when they are used severely and no deposits are made they shrink.fast.

Who wants to be wired 5-6 hours after a 6pm work-out anyway?

Does it make sense to you to train hard, pump up like a breast augmentation, then deflate and lose the nutrient up-take cell signaling affect that could have made you grow.by not being able to hit calories? And if you are dieting this means the calories you do consume have an equal chance of feeding fat or muscle due to bad timing and transport nutrient availability. Duh!

BUT, we do need that extra energy to make the training intense enough to trigger a great pump AND do enough muscle damage to trigger the overcompensation networks that result in lean mass gains.if we can eat enough to do so. Hmmm

Hey, the 5-6 hour period of hunger suppression may be good for those dieting though.unless the NO2 product has a ton of carbohydrates and glucose related compounds in its formula.

The goal is to be able to train like an animal, pump like Mr. Olympia and grow like a mythical beast. Care to try it?

Meet WTF Pump'd from ALR Industries

Why Settle For Average?

First let's get the long acting NO2 mass production matrix together. WTF Pump'd contains the optimum perfect synergy matrix containing Arginine AKG 2:1, Histidine AKG 2:1, Citrulline Malate Ethyl Ester and Ng-Hydroxy-L-Arginine Ethyl Ester. Together these compounds provide the substrates for long acting elevation of NO2 you will realize for HOURS after leaving the gym.

Off course we added just the right amount of Creatine Ethyl Ester, Tricreatine Malate to the matrix to support ATP regeneration.

Make a Scene When You Train

Define: in·ten·si·ty
1: the quality or state of being intense ; especially : extreme degree of strength, force, energy, or feeling
2: the magnitude of a quantity (as force or energy) per unit (as of area, charge, mass, or time)

Fact is that your intensity level is the prime deciding factor for the results anyone can expect from training. It you train like a weenie, plan on looking like one. Train like an animal.every work-out.and look like a beast. The degree of activity in your neuron-systems decide how much weight you can move and in how short of a period of time.

Intensity is a matter of having the attitude to never accept mediocrity. With WTF Pump'd we have provided the perfect short acting intensity with attitude matrix consisting of Cowpea, Caffeine and Schizandra. I know, does not sound like much, but making a scene when you train seems the only option left when you try it. No hype or sales BS needed. Nuff said.

Muscle Cell Volumizing and Insulingenics

Part of anabolism is volumization of muscle cells. This means that it is possible to force more nutrients "inside" the cell making them not only fuller, but supports a superior anabolic (growth) state. Naturally creatine compounds were one of the first to be noted for this use, but since we have learned that there is much more to the recipe than add creatine, sugar and water if you want growth to result.

Several hormones and compounds have an affect upon cellular up-take of nutrients. One of the most powerful anabolic hormones is insulin. Insulin triggers a series of cellular events that results in a micro and macro nutrient (you know, like glycogen, and amino acids for energy and growth) feeding frenzy to build from and greater cell volume. So not only do you look bigger.you are REALLY growing as well.

WTF Pump'd provides a state of the art insulingenic and cell volumizing matrix made up of Taurine, Tamarindus Indica, Corosolic Acid and Glycerol Monostearate.

What Can You Expect From WTF Pump'd?

a.. Servere Pumps and Vascularity

b.. Superior and Rapid Recovery

c.. Focus and Attitude
Get more out of your training than you put into it! WTF Pump'd from ALR Industries is a product that lets you know it is working 30 minutes after you drink it.

WTF Pump'd

WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.

Serving Size: One (1) Scoop (approximately 15 g)
Servings per Container: Thirty (30)

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 54
Calories from Fat 54
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
WTF Pump'D Proprietary (Balls to the Walls) Matrix:
Glycerol Monostearate, Arginine AKG 2:1, Taurine, Betaine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Tricreatine Malate, Tamarindus Indica, Histidine AKG 2:1, Citrulline Malate Ethyl Ester, Cowpea, Caffeine, Schizandra, Ng-Hydroxy-L-Arginine Ethyl Ester, Corosolic Acid

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
SUMMARY OF MY WTF PUMPD SAMPLE DRINK

1. WORKOUT KICKED ASSS STRENGTH UP AND CPR'S AND PR'S !!!

2. HONESTLY FELT TOTALLY NORMAL NO CHANGE LOL, Like when i was on DTHC i had constant energy with no drops at all in intensity which is really nice

3. TASTED FINE... HOWEVER, I ADDED TO MUCH WATER 2x TOO MUCH :(

4. MAYBE AND I MEAN MAYBE I WAS ALITTLE PUMPED UP COMPARED TO THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS... WTF PUMPD THATS WHAT IT SHOULD DO ANYWAY BUT MAYBE IT PUMPED ME UP ALITTLE I DIDNT GET ANY HUGE PUMPS BUT YOU DONT GET HUGE PUMPS ON DC... MY ARMS EXPLODE NON DC

5. this workout is 2 days after finishing my Diesel Test Hardcore log just wante to mention that for anyone who didnt know

and now let me post my workout
DC TRAINING 1C
-most reps 2-4second negative
-focus on form and power on positives
-only 15breaths inbtw sets makes it very hard

Code:
[B][U]Flat Bench[/U][/B]
185x12x7x5
-chest and tri str

[B][U]DB Shoulder Presses[/U][/B]
40x14CPRx7.5x5.5 (CPR = current PR, not real one)
-should and tri str

[B][U]Rev CG smith Benching[/U][/B]
185x13(PR)x8x5
-tri should and chest str

[B][U]Underhand Pulldowns wstraps[/U][/B]
150x13x5x2.5
-lat str

[B][U]DB ROWS (made these was fun) wstraps[/U][/B]
130x8(PR)x6
-back str
Workout Notes
-totally destroyed many training records with 1 of them being current personal bests because im still recovering to max strength and 2 being a new personal best !

-i normally bench 225 but today i just wanted to get alittle higher reps and that i did by dropping down to 185 and increasing total reps on avg by 12 more reps

-db shoulder press always sucks after my flat benching lately im gonna blame DC training on that one

-rev cg benching increased reps by a bunch i doubled my first set of reps with set 2 and 3 being about same as last week
-underhand pulldowns about the same totally pooped at this point

-db rows got fun, i used a olympic handle thing thats only the size of like a db and i added 4 25s and 2 10s making it around 130 i guess and did some nice strict reps up to my hips from the ground bent over holding a bench with my other arm and both arms got same reps very pleased

FINAL REVIEW
-INCREASED STRENGTH COMING OFF MY DTHC LOG COMBINED WITH WTF PUMP'D IM HAPPY
-HELD HIGH ENDURANCE AND ENERGY EXPLOSIVE ENTIRE NIGHT
-SLIGHT PUMP WHICH HASNT HAPPENED IN A WHILE BUT I MEAN SLIGHT PUMP

THANKYOU ALRI ! AND NUTRAPLANET FOR HOOKING ME UP WITH SAMPLES AND SHAKER CUP !!!

ps- read up on my DTHC log that just finished on WEDS if you want, otherwise get ready for XFACTOR + Poseidon for 50DAYS !!! Hoping for the BEST

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Righteous bro- I got some WTF pump'd samples with my recent NP order and I'm gonna give it a go in about 15 minutes

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Righteous bro- I got some WTF pump'd samples with my recent NP order and I'm gonna give it a go in about 15 minutes
ditto. will be following.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
I got a few from NP as well this past weekend. Tried 2 sample packs before bis/tris/forearms last night. I loved the pump, energy was decent. I didn't think the taste was that bad, not the worst supp. Ive tasted that's for sure. I hope I get some more samples next time I ordered, I really liked the results.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this sup would benefit most from non dc style W/Os.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I think this sup would benefit most from non dc style W/Os.
no doubt no pumps with DC style for most part and im prone to huge pumps (not that i consider that amazing just feels good )

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no doubt no pumps with DC style for most part and im prone to huge pumps (not that i consider that amazing just feels good )
I do miss the pumps

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
yeah taste was gross for me.. the after taste was nothin but chemicals. Definitely switch up the flavor from that poor attempt at citrus.

The focus I got on my cardio day was amazing i felt like I could run forever (ever have one of those dreams where you just run?)

today I felt awful but I got moving once I took some pwo. Increased my reps and sets on my arms and the pumps were absolutely awesome, but I tried cardio after and I got some bad cramps and I fatigued halfway through :blink:

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I also received a few samples. My experience with one sample thus far was on par with most of yours: Great energy not overwhelming, a definite increase in endurance, less lactic acid buildup, pumps started off slow but then came on strong(I trained arms that day), i even set a couple of PR's. The only thing i did not like about it was that i was not able to fall asleep later that night( I dosed around 6pm) which is probably why. If they came out with a non-stimulant version i would definitly buy it.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i just dosed a sample pack of WTF pumped and i kicked ass in the gym. granted, i went in there with a good mindset, as i have just come off a CKD, and have this week been upping carbs since monday by 20g per day, so by the time i was in the gym today, i had taken in about 70g of carbs today, which=that full look.

that's the one thing i hate about the CKD, that "flat" feeling. anywho, 5 weeks time i dropped down a pant size and a half, so i'm happy. now, time to focus on something i haven't focused on in a looooooooooong time: building muscle. hopefully, with a good diet, i can "recomp" by bringing back that muscle memory, which will in turn burn the fat.

but anywho, the pump i got today was SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.