Going To Try Out SUS500 - Question First

1. New Member
    Answers

Going To Try Out SUS500 - Question First

I'm not sure what I should be on, I need to know should I get fat on me before I use SUS500 or just use it and lift hard 2-3 times a week?

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 138 ( Recently used Dianabol and Anavar went from 128 )

I got pretty good gains with Dianabol, and Anavar but I figured I would beat around the bush and try out some other stuff. I seen SUS500 was cheap now and also has a Estrogen Blocker in the mix. Any tips if I should take 2 a day and just take alittle more over time or just stick with 2 a day? I'll also keep a log if I go with this.

2. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Wow, you took Dianabol and Anavar when you weighed 128 pounds at 5'11"?

IMO, before you take anything else, you really need to get your diet and training in order.

3. New Member
    Answers

yeah, I wasn't to sure if I messed up taking it without having weight on me, but I can't gain weight period. I can eat all kinds of meat all and protein and I don't gain anything. The Dianabol and Anavar put 10 lbs of muscle on me though. Which isn't bad for a cycle, especially for me.

I consumed all kinds of food while I took that stuff. "All you can eat places" usually and cleaned 4-6 plum full of steak, beef, chicken, potatoes and stuff like that.

I would work out 3-4 times a week, and do a couple muscle groups at a time then give it a small break in between.
    Last edited by maxjivi05; 10-19-2007 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Fixed

•   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

no offence man, but you should be able to gain....TONS of weight just eating....no sense taking steroids when you dont consume enough food to grow.
    Im saying this trying to help, not to be rude.
    Go over your diet...if you need help with it, post it, lost of guys here dont mind commenting..

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

second that bro, unless you have a severe thyroid problem, the majority of so called hard gainers comes down to laziness or just not wanting to put in the time to get the necessary calories for growth.....the height and weight baffle me

6. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    second that bro, unless you have a severe thyroid problem, the majority of so called hard gainers comes down to laziness or just not wanting to put in the time to get the necessary calories for growth.....the height and weight baffle me
    Agreed. Put in the time and effort and you will gain. You are no where near where you should be to be taking steroids. You will do more harm than good to yourself. Also, did you take real steroid or were they the knockoff herbal stuff with "steroid" names? I hope you did a full PCT. I used to sound like you though and called myself a hardgainer. I weighed 150ish 3 years ago at 6' and thought i was a hardgainer. I know weigh almost 200 because i put in the time and effort. There is no such thing as a hard gainer, only those who don't put forth the effort or have thyroid problems.

7. New Member
    Answers

I got them off one of my buddys at the Gym down here, they were hexagon like tabs and pink, I read around and made sure they was the real deal before I even thought about taking them. They broke off in big chunks when you broke them. I did a full cycle, and yeah I know I need to eat more and more, more along the lines of splitting the meals up because I normally just eat all day which could be a bad thing right?

8. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Not if you weigh 138 pounds and aren't gaining weight doing it.

9. Elite Member
    Answers

at your weight....god no...eat and eat and eat...when u cant eat anymore...make a shake..haha

10. New Member
    Answers

Alright, so would "NLarge 2" work well also? Weightgainers, or is that more of a water weight?

11. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Weightgainers are called that because they have a high amount of calories. It's not going to just put water weight on, because it'd be the same as just eating a lot of not-so-clean calories from food.

12. New Member
    Answers

Ah, so If I don't want the water weight I should stay away from it?

13. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maxjivi05 View Post
    water weight is from water. Try to take your source of calories from clean foods. I myself am an ectomorph (hard gainer) but im up to 195 pounds with food. If you aint growing, dont blame your genetics blame yourself for not eatting enough.

14. Board Sponsor
    Answers

No, that's what I was trying to say. Weightgainers are just a source of calories, they won't put water weight on you.

15. Professional Member
    Answers

the only way you could possibly hold in water weight is from water. It's called water weight for a reason. Creatine does aid in retaining water in your body thus calling it "water weight" but water itself does this as well. Keep this in mind, when you wake up in the morning that is your solid weight. What you eat and drink adds to your weight throughout the day. That is why people usually weigh themselves in at the same time of day to keep track of progess. If you ever notice how after eatting or drinking water you look "bigger" there is a reason for that, your are holding in water weight.

16. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Just to clear this up, when people complain about retaining water, it's usually extracellular water that they are talking about. Meaning, it's not just "OMG I'm up three pounds after I drank a gallon of waterzz!!".

17. Advanced Member
    Answers

no offense man, but what are you doing taking steroids when you don't even understand weight gainers. You are asking for a world of hurt, and you will just lose your gains to add insult to injury.

Good luck to you, I would spend some more time reading and learning before you do anything else that extreme

18. Senior Member
    Answers

maybe grab yo'self some of dat dere cell tech?? 40lbs in 8 in weeks!!!

19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    maybe grab yo'self some of dat dere cell tech?? 40lbs in 8 in weeks!!!
    Its 7 pounds a week so it would be more like 56 lbs!!!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

drinking alot of water actually causes you to pee more water. its actually a diuretic.

you need to learn how to eat properly. post your diet up here. your exact diet. times and quantities. and post your workout. we'll help. and don't take sus500!!

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Its 7 pounds a week so it would be more like 56 lbs!!!!
    Met - I had a free bottle of cell tech and by the end of the month I thought I was on a cycle... That was last year, but id say that stuff works. I have never bought any or tried it again, so I cant say really how effective it is at gaining weight.

Max, it would help if you logged what you ate during the day and posted it up.
    +1 edwards...

22. New Member
    Answers

Well like today I ate for breakfast I had half a pizza and for lunch a good 4 decent size plates full of steak, potato's and shrimp. and later before bed I'll prob eat some more pizza.. It's usually random what I eat all day though but I do eat a lot when I'm not busy.

Also about the Cell Tech, the guy at the gym said that all the Creatine is pretty much the same, is that true to any extent?

23. Advanced Member
    Answers

Also about the Cell Tech, the guy at the gym said that all the Creatine is pretty much the same, is that true to any extent?
    I think that is a fair assessment. They aren't the same at all, but ultimately it probably won't matter which one you take, they all seem to give results (and none of them can go over the amount your body can use).

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Well like today I ate for breakfast I had half a pizza and for lunch a good 4 decent size plates full of steak, potato's and shrimp. and later before bed I'll prob eat some more pizza.. It's usually random what I eat all day though but I do eat a lot when I'm not busy.

Ok this is your problem. You're not eating right. You need to eat 6 or 7 times a day. Its hard to give you exact numbers, but I'd say you probably should be eating around 3000 calories a day. Probably more since you are 5'11 and can't gain weight.

Lets assume 3000 calories a day. Divide by 6 and you get 500 calories per meal. 40% should come from protein to build muscle. 200 calories or 50grams of protein. (1 gram of protein has 4 calories) 200 calories of complex carbohydrates (50 grams again. 1 gram of carbs is 4 calories) (whole grain pastas, sweet potatoes, green vegetables, etc.) and you need about 10 grams of fat per meal. (1 gram of fat is 9 calories)

Once you get your diet down see if you are gaining weight. About 1 lb a week or so. If not, then you need to add calories. Probably 500 more per day until you start to see yourself add mass. Watch that you don't gain fat. If so, you need to back off the calories.

Put down the half pizza and start to eat right.

breakfast
    eggs, egg whites, peanut butter and whole grain bread or oatmeal
    snack almonds, protein shake, some fruit
    lunch chicken breast, sweet potato, broccoli
    snack protein shake or "Big 100 Metrx Energy bar)
    dinner - fish or chicken or steak and complex carbs
    pre bed shake with Casein protein (ie Lean Dessert by BSN or a custom mix from trueprotein.com)

get your diet DOWN to a science or you won't gain! Don't even think about doing more steroids until you get your shyt down. Creatine won't help either because in order to add muscle you need to eat right!

READ about nutrition until you've got it figured out, then read some MORE

25. New Member
    Answers

bro you weigh 8 pounds more than my GF and she is only 5'6". HA HA. the word steroids should not even comeout of your mouth.

26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

id neg rep you to hell......138lbs and 5'11....? there is not excuse for that!

27. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    id neg rep you to hell......138lbs and 5'11....? there is not excuse for that!
    anorexia?

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Damn dude WHY just WHY are you taking steroids if you don't even know the meaning of water weight even?

Ok done with that.. listen to what everone's telling you, their giving you great diet information just stick with it. I'm 5'4 and I weigh more than you.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What flavor of Compete are you going to try first?!?!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 10:09 AM
  2. Great Leg Exercise to try out
    By Fearhk213 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 12:57 PM
  3. I'm going to try and get my pro card soon...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 06:15 AM