Ugab's 50 Day Recomp with Poseidon and Xfactor(1250mgs)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wow nice update U!!! I<m glad the DOMS kicked in!

2. DAY 21

Back
    (again in hurry)

Trisets of WidePulldowns/StraightArmPulldownsWide/Narrow- 3 sets of 15/15/failure
    Underhand Pulldowns- 3 sets of 15
    Cable Reverse Flyes- 2 sets of 20 done on 3 different heights

Overall Impressions So Far
    My triceps are so sore that I cant wash my hair. I love that feeling. Next week should be back to normal, so I can get back to some heavy workouts. Next update will be on sunday...

DAY 22
    off day
    •   

3. DAYS 23/24/25
    off days

DAY 26

Biceps
    EZ bar buddy curls- 85x19/17/15/13/11/9/7/5/14(using r/p)
    Incline Dumbell Curls-40sx10, 50sx10, drop of 40sx10, 30sx20, 20sx30, 15sxfailure
    Crossbody Hammer Curls- 2 sets of 50sx20
    Giantsets of 1armConcentrationCurls/ SeatedHammerCurls/ SeatedStraghtCurls/ SeatedPartials- 2 sets of 50x6/ 40sx10/ 35sx10, 30sxfailure
    LyingReverseCableCurls- warmup, set of 54
    RopeCableCurls- 2 sets of 20

Back
    1armRows- 120x26
    1armCableRows- 2 sets of 20
    Supersets of ReverseGripPulldowns/StraightArmPulldowns- 3sets of 15/20
    WidePulldowns- 2 sets til failure with rest/pause
    ReverseCableFlyes- 2 sets of 15

My weight is still up. Ive got a few new spots of acne, but nothing major. My sleep has still been really good. The DOMS is beautiful. I can tell exactly what part of what muscle group I attacked the day before. My strength is good. The biggest things Im noticing now are pumps and endurance. Thats perfect for me with my MMA training.

DAY 27
    Chest
    Flat Bar Press- 135x20, 185x10, 225x10, 275x8(I didnt push it too hard today, but the xf definately hasnt contributed anything negative to my past injury. If anything I feel better)
    GiantSets of HiInclineFlye/LoInclineFlye/FlatFlye/DeclineFlye- 3 sets of 45sx10 on each

Its getting better everyday!! Yeah budday, lightweight!

4. Great update...sounds like everything is coming along nicely!

Workin

5. DAY 28
    off day

DAY 29

Biceps
    Standing Alternates- 30sx20, 40sx15, 50sx12, 50sx12
    Crossbody Hammer Curls- 2 sets of 20 w/50s
    Incline Dumbell Curls- 30sx30, 40sx20
    1Arm Spider Curls- 2 sets til failure + partials
    1Arm Hammer Concentration Curls- 2 sets of 21's w/35s
    Rope Cable Curls- 2 sets of 20
    Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, set of 54
    Bar Cable Curls- set of 8, drop of reps 6/8/10/12/14/20

My weight is up a total of 5lbs and honest-to-God, my waist is down one size. I couldnt be happier with this and the best part is, I still got 20 days left. Man this is a killer combo. Im ready to start hitting it heavy again, so keep an eye out on my #s. Nuttin but a peanut!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    Nuttin but a peanut!
    Nice man!!!!

Lightweight baby!
  7. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAY 28

My weight is up a total of 5lbs and honest-to-God, my waist is down one size. I couldnt be happier with this and the best part is, I still got 20 days left. Man this is a killer combo. Im ready to start hitting it heavy again, so keep an eye out on my #s. Nuttin but a peanut!

Workin

8. DAYS 30-42

BAD, BAD NEWS!!!! I was stabbed in my wrist this past weekend. It required 16 stitches, but no major arteries were hit. I wont be able to workout until the stitches are removed and thats scheduled for day 41 of this log, so day 42 will be the next workout update. Just as a side note, it was not started by me, but I managed to handle myself very well even after the wound. I believe I will go back and work on my gun/knife techniques a little more. Wow, what a freaking weekend. Stuff like this just doesnt happen to me. Im a very low keyed and laid back guy, but sometimes you must defend yourself. Anyways, its all good now. Ill post my updates on the cut. Sorry to both MN and Nimbus for the 12 day layoff right in the middle of the log. Ill finish strong though.

9. wow...glad your ok bro
  10. Never enough

that sounds crazy!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

11. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAYS 30-42

BAD, BAD NEWS!!!! I was stabbed in my wrist this past weekend. It required 16 stitches, but no major arteries were hit. I wont be able to workout until the stitches are removed and thats scheduled for day 41 of this log, so day 42 will be the next workout update. Just as a side note, it was not started by me, but I managed to handle myself very well even after the wound. I believe I will go back and work on my gun/knife techniques a little more. Wow, what a freaking weekend. Stuff like this just doesnt happen to me. Im a very low keyed and laid back guy, but sometimes you must defend yourself. Anyways, its all good now. Ill post my updates on the cut. Sorry to both MN and Nimbus for the 12 day layoff right in the middle of the log. Ill finish strong though.

Just take time to rest, you'll be able to judge on the speed of the healing process too, so that's a good thing

12. It was crazy, but Im mainly mad about missing my workouts. I feel like a caged animal. Im goin to do some legs!! (or at least Id like to)

13. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAYS 30-42

No apologies needed my friend...hope you heal quickly!

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:40 AM
  2. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 09:39 PM
  3. Recomp with 5aOHP and 7KE...and other fun stuff
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39