Ugab's 50 Day Recomp with Poseidon and Xfactor(1250mgs) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Ugab's 50 Day Recomp with Poseidon and Xfactor(1250mgs)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAYS 30-42

BAD, BAD NEWS!!!! I was stabbed in my wrist this past weekend. It required 16 stitches, but no major arteries were hit. I wont be able to workout until the stitches are removed and thats scheduled for day 41 of this log, so day 42 will be the next workout update. Just as a side note, it was not started by me, but I managed to handle myself very well even after the wound. I believe I will go back and work on my gun/knife techniques a little more. Wow, what a freaking weekend. Stuff like this just doesnt happen to me. Im a very low keyed and laid back guy, but sometimes you must defend yourself. Anyways, its all good now. Ill post my updates on the cut. Sorry to both MN and Nimbus for the 12 day layoff right in the middle of the log. Ill finish strong though.

Just take time to rest, you'll be able to judge on the speed of the healing process too, so that's a good thing

Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.

It was crazy, but Im mainly mad about missing my workouts. I feel like a caged animal. Im goin to do some legs!! (or at least Id like to)

Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAYS 30-42

BAD, BAD NEWS!!!! I was stabbed in my wrist this past weekend. It required 16 stitches, but no major arteries were hit. I wont be able to workout until the stitches are removed and thats scheduled for day 41 of this log, so day 42 will be the next workout update. Just as a side note, it was not started by me, but I managed to handle myself very well even after the wound. I believe I will go back and work on my gun/knife techniques a little more. Wow, what a freaking weekend. Stuff like this just doesnt happen to me. Im a very low keyed and laid back guy, but sometimes you must defend yourself. Anyways, its all good now. Ill post my updates on the cut. Sorry to both MN and Nimbus for the 12 day layoff right in the middle of the log. Ill finish strong though.
    No apologies needed my friend...hope you heal quickly!

Workin
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 07:40 AM
  2. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:39 PM
  3. Recomp with 5aOHP and 7KE...and other fun stuff
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39