Paravol Mega Dose Log W/ Hyperdrol For Pct

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Paravol Mega Dose Log W/ Hyperdrol & Leviathan LOG

Okay fellas I am in post cycle therapy right now and I have just started a week ago. I decided I would log it since there is no log on this stack.

I have been taking 2 paravol in the am and 2 in the pm. I also have a little bit of RR/Activate left and have been taking 2 rebound reloaded a day and 2-3 activate a day for the past week. I will be running out in less then a week or so and then I am going to start the Hyperdrol.

I have 3 1/2 bottles of Paravol so I may take up to 6 ed and regular Hyperdol dosing.

So what I am going for is to see how Paravol acts like when mega dosed it has same herb as Activate just not sure how many MG difference. Plus has many other herbs.

Dosing Schedule
2 Paravol am, 2 midday, 2 afternoon or night =Total 6ed
Hyperdrol 3ed spread throught the day = 3ed
2 Leviathan in the am and sometimes 2 in the afternoon

I will use a scale of 1-10 to rate.

Starting weight last week was 164 appetite was down. (3 or 4)

Starting weight this week 168 appetite way up. (9)

Libido is okay I would say. (5)

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I had come off a pheravol cycle of 21 days. gained some size and lost fat. At the end of the cycle I lost my appetite and libido and didnt hit them gym so I pretty much lost the weight I had put on during cycle but my arms and chest did get alot bigger and that I didnt lose. But overall not a bad cycle specially being I didnt have the chance to get to the gym very much because my father in law was in the hospital and then past away.

oh and my diet was horrible.

I also have a bottle of powerfull and levithan and some nutraplanet beta alanine tablets was thinking of adding those in as well.

Im thinking I can get a Actiavte type of effect only better with the mega dosing of paravol and with the hyperdrol the 6 bromo will free up some more test. Should be interesting.

So far it has been great I have had a huge increase in appetite. My muscles still feel nice and full. And no acne yet.

one thing I am hoping is the libido will go up and return to normal actually better than normal.

DAY 8

I just weighed in and 171 and belly is slimmer my pants slide down and I need a belt.

I need to clarify at this point my diet is kinda just what ever but as of sunday I plan on going to a cleaner diet. That is the day I will also start the Hyperdrol and add Levithan.

Side note: I have always struggled with my appetite, never hungry enough. I have used Paravol for post cycle therapy 14 months ago after a halodrol-50 cycle and my appetite increased big time.

Pluses:
Appetite is up
Weight is up +7lbs
Fat is down ,Possibly water weight I was holding though either way I am happy.
Muscle Fullness.

Minuses:
At this point I cant say of any yet but I would not mind the libido to come back a little faster.

I would have to say this is mainly the effects are coming from mega dosing the paravol. The last time I took activate/RR it took at least two weeks to feel anything. And also I have been taking it very minimal and missing a dose here or there of the activate. However I have taken my paravol without any problems. I have 10 caps of activate left and 9 of RR.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro i am also logging paravol, but i am not realy taking anything else right now. I have upped dosage to 3 a day i am only on week 2 but it dose not seem to increase libido like other products i have used. i have thought about using it with a nat test booster myself. i was also going to stack leviathan as well but i sware i lost that bottle somewhere

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro i am also logging paravol, but i am not realy taking anything else right now. I have upped dosage to 3 a day i am only on week 2 but it dose not seem to increase libido like other products i have used. i have thought about using it with a nat test booster myself. i was also going to stack leviathan as well but i sware i lost that bottle somewhere
Good luck to you as well. I think on lower dosage it will take longer to get in your system. I love all the ingriedients in the pill and feel they will work great at a higher doasage with synergystic results.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
My experience with Paravol is that it must be at least double-dosed, and it must be taken for at least a month to start feeling the libido boost. It does seem to work, but at a very high price (at least, for me).

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
My experience with Paravol is that it must be at least double-dosed, and it must be taken for at least a month to start feeling the libido boost. It does seem to work, but at a very high price (at least, for me).
I agree with you on the dosage and time frame. As far as price if you can get it for under 24.99 x2 bottles thats about what some other supps cost and most people wont pay that much. Kinda like x-factor or 11-oxo where you have to buy extra bottles. But I guess the dosing of paravol all depends on how you use it. It supposed to be a volume enhancer dosed at 2pills ed for a month but optimal at 2 months.

I am trying to use as more of a muscle enhancer and see if that works at 6 pills ed. But I can say so far the weight gain and the appetite increase that I have had makes it alot better then other things I have taken maybe even some ph cycles. That just goes to show how everybody's body reacts differntly to ingriedients.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

At this point all I can say is wow I loved Hyperdrol I really doubted it but man it is awesome! I have been taking it 3 times ed and for the past 2 weeks i have added 10mg of superdrol a day. My calorie intake is about 600-800 below maitinece.

I am weighing 169 right now and my arms have swole up even my girl who usually says oh your full of your self has actually said wow your arms have gotten big.

I dont know how they interacted to produce such good effects but weight gain fat loss and size are great in my book!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
edit I just wieghed myself and I am 173 I havent been that weight in a year and a half.

Is there anything that would be syngerystic between hyperdrol and superdrol?