Sorry late late on checking in, Meth!
Cardio day, pretty busy day in general, rested before I ran. Good recovery from runs walk runs. Wanted to continue moreso than usual. Felt really good after the run, continued energy into the late night.
Strength: No test of STR.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Really happy with my ability and Drive for exercise over these trial days. There is a noticeable difference in my leanness.
Pumps/Vascularity: Not of note.
: Good ability. Tiring day but happy with outcome of run.
Focus: Not of note.
Libido: Medium libido.
Muscle /Hardening: Slight.
Overall Energy: Great energy in the morning, things slowed in the middle, 2nd wind early evening/night.
Personal Commentary: Coming to end of trial. Summary soon to come.
Ok so I continued with the RPM and tested it more to give a longer term review. This week I was more busy and did less, both weights and cardio. Though similar effects were seen as in my first two weeks. The attributes below are a summary rather than just a daily review.
•Strength: Strength increased while on RPM however I tended not to overload, but rather do my weight lifting in a more dynamic, faster concentric style. I used to like working out like this and the endurance/recovery effects from RPM allow me to more readily do this faster concentric training.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: There has been an overall leaning out using RPM. I was quite happy with the results.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Some days more so than others. I would have a noticeable pump in my biceps every so often.
• Endurance: This one was my number one effect with RPM. Great endurance and recovery during weights. Sometimes just to tax myself to an enjoyable level I had to use jump rope in between sets. Endurance was also increased during cardio too.
• Aggression:Slightly aggressive at some points but overal negligible aggression effects.
• Focus: TO me there was no mind based focus/resolve per se, rather my body would just pull me to do more, more weights, more cardio.
• Libido: Up and down, not much to note, it's how I am normally.
• Muscle Density/Hardening: Yeh a degree of hardening, not a big effect.
• Overall Energy: Better energy throughout the days and nights. It sort of ties in with better endurance.
• Personal Commentary: Great naming of the supp.
I could continue(drive) on while doing my workouts [endurance]
I was driven to do more, more weights, more cardio.
Good job AN!
Last edited by methodice; 11-10-2007 at 11:46 AM. Reason: edit