6 Week Mass Cycle!!!
- 11-27-2007, 09:55 AM
- 11-27-2007, 11:08 PM
- Everything was taken as planned today. My appetite is back(surprising since I didnt think I would be able to eat again after thanks giving lol).
~~ I have been feeling/looking leaner, and I have become more vascular over the past 2 weeks.
**Good sleep with the powerfull, great energy with the RPM, and the poseidon has been delivering heavily on endurance.
Plated Lat Pulldown -4 sets 140-12xs/180-12xs/230-10xs/270-8xs
T-Bar Rows - 4 sets 115-12xs/135-12xs/160-12xs/180-10xs
Seated Wide Grip Rows -4 sets 140-12xs/150-12xs/160-10xs/180-9xs
Cable Close-grip Lat pulldown - 4 sets 115-12xs/125-12xs/140-10xs/140-10xs
Tomorrow I am going to do Shoulders and Traps, and then probably a 5 mile run . . .Kick @$$
This is a HUGE deal for me, to increase in strength like I have, but be able to still keep high endurance levels, and flexibility. This is exactly what I am striving for. LEAN MEAN FIGHTING MACHINE haha
- 11-27-2007, 11:12 PM
12-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Ha-Ha! Any updates bro?
Similar Forum Threads
- By daytonaMuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:23 AM
- By island.dude in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2012, 09:06 PM
- By Robboe in forum Driven SportsReplies: 53Last Post: 05-06-2011, 11:21 AM
- By Robboe in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2010, 08:46 AM
- By feelingfizzy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2007, 08:58 PM