6 Week Mass Cycle!!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Whats up everyone? Right now I am just waiting for my shipment to come in from Nutra Planet (got this whole stack on sale). Once I get my shipment I am going to be starting my log, and running it for 6 weeks. My stack is going to be POSEIDON, POWERFULL, & RPM. Since I have to time, I want to give you guys some background, and information about what the next 6 weeks are going to be like. So after 3 months of debating and research - - ->:type: here it is.

Personal Info
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 241 lbs
Body Type: Meso

Supplements
ON Pro Complex Protein
CEX Creatine
ON Fish Oil
Amino Acid
Animal Pak
POSEIDON
Powerfull
RPM

Workout
Monday - Chest & Abs
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Shoulders & Traps
Thursday - Arms
Friday - Legs & Traps

**Cardio will be added 4 times a week. I cannot cut cardio down anymore for the simple fact that it is a very important part in my lifestyle. I will however try and only go 1-2 days of high intensity.**

Stack Dosages
POSEIDON - 3 Scoops per day
Powerfull - 4 Caps per day
RPM - 4 Caps per day

Sample Daily Intake :food:
Meal 1:Upon waking up -
1 Scoop POSEIDON
2 Powerfull
2 RPM (Shower shave and whatever while waiting 30-40min
Then eat . . .)

8 egg whites (1-2 yolks)
1 whole grain english muffin with sugar free jam
1 glass skim milk

Meal 2:
1 ON Pro Complex Protein Shake
1 Granola Bar

Meal 3:
12 oz Chicken Breast
1 Cup Brown Rice
1 Cup Broccoli

45min - 1HR before workout take
1 Scoop POSEIDON
2 RPM

*Workout*

Meal 4:
*Immediatly after workout*
1 ON Pro Complex Protein Shake
1 TBSP Natural Peanutbutter
1 Bannana

Meal 5:
1 Scoop POSEIDON (30-40 min before)
12 oz Chicken Breast
1 Cup Brown Rice
1 Cup Asparagaus

Meal 6:
Prior to sleep - -
1.5 Cups Non-fat cottage cheese
2 Powerfull Caps (right before bed)

Goals:
4-5 lbs muscle, 15-20 lbs added to max lifts.

Conclusion
This is just to give you guys the jist of what I am going to be doing for the next 6 weeks. Obviously I will change the food I will be eating for variation, and maybe up the intake a little more.I am up for suggestions on anything . .Diet, Workout, whatever. I will start the stack when I get it, so until then I am willing to make improvements. Other than that this is the program :study: I did extensive hw, and I am SIKED. Now I just have to wait for the fun to start!! :woohoo:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SWEET! I agree - keep the cardio!

You may want to split the Chest / Back / Shoulders up a bit. You are killing your shoulders the first 2 days, so on the third, they are extremely taxed. What you may want to try is getting your shoulders in 3 days after your Chest - you may work them in with your Back. My clients respond well to this, as do I.

Good Luck!

SuBBeD!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt. Thats true, I think I might just flop my leg and shoulder day. Especially since I do traps on both of those days it is convenient.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Other than that - enjoy!

Hopefully you can reach those goals - which should be easy for you, I can tell you're determined!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Just got my email, my items have been shipped. Should be getting them soon, and get started. :clap2:

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Tracked the supplements, and they are said to be delivered this saturday 10/20. So if all goes well I will start this monday ( I thought with the big sale that orders would be backed up. Apparently not . . .good thing though!).

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No way dude - they're on top of their shlt! I always get mine the day after I order - excluding weekends of course.

You should go ahead and start the STACK when you get them. That way it will be in your system building up.

Tracked the supplements, and they are said to be delivered this saturday 10/20. So if all goes well I will start this monday ( I thought with the big sale that orders would be backed up. Apparently not . . .good thing though!).

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Just got everything in the mail yesterday. My friend is going to get in on this also. His supplements should be arriving wednesday. This will be good because I can compare our gains, and see if there is a difference. So hopefully this log will be started wednesday.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Looks like the making of a great log...good luck! ;)

Workin

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Getting some solid sleep tonight, I start bright and early tomorrow morning . . . mark the date baby!! :study:

onelife

onelife

Awards
awesome bro... we need more logs lke these!! please keep up with it im anxious to see what this stack can do for ya!!!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day One Under the Belt

Everything went according to my layout. Took everything when I was planning to. Smooth so far.

I took the POSEIDON 3 times. I didnt feel the Niacin Flush after the first dose. But it hit me when I took it preworkout. Very unique feeling, tingly, warm and slightly itchy.My right shoulder was slightly sore still, what was cool (maybe coinscidence) was that I had a red blotch on my right shoulder. Possible the POSEIDON was removing 'toxins' from the discomfort zone?

Workout:
I was very focused going into this (chalked up to the 2 RPM 45 minutes prior, and the fact I was siked to get this STACK started.)

- Today was shoulder day it went like this

*Military press 4 sets 135-12xs/145-12xs/150-10xs/160-8xs
*Upright rows 4 sets 95-12xs/105-12xs/115-10xs/125-10xs
*Side lateral raises (standing) 4sets 20-12xs/25-12xs/
30-10xs/35-8
*Bent over lateral raise (incline bench) 4 sets 20-12xs/
22.5-12xs/25-10xs/30-10xs
*Standing reverse cable cross over 4 sets 15-12xs/15-12xs/
20-10xs/20-8xs

I do 2 exercises for rear delt because I feel it is lagging compared to the rest of my shoulder.
The pump was great today!
- It could have been in my mind, but I definatly felt a difference. I had a constant pump, my shoulders felt like they were going to pop. I also would feel as if I couldnt do anymore and push out an extra 3-4 reps with the feeling of failure on each one. This could be due to the lactic acid buffering of the POSEIDON.

- After my workout I did 30 minutes @ a walk on the tredmill, and still had about 50-60% of my pump left. Not common for me because I usually have no pump after cardio due to the high blood flow.

All in all a great day, I still have to take my 2 Powerfull before sleep (like 5 minutes from now). Tomorrow is arms, so I am amped up to see if I feel a concentrated pump in the ol' guns haha.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what kind of water retention I am looking at, if any. I seem to be much thirstier than normal, mostly during workout (I drank 5 16oz bottles of water during last nights workout) I dont know if it is because of the thermogenic effect of the RPM, or if one of the 3 supplements retain water. Anybody have an idea??:think:

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 COMPLETE

* All supplements taken on time (according to layout)

~ Last night after taking my POWERFULL I felt restless, and found myself waking up about every 45 minutes - 1hour. But this morning I wasn't tired either. I don't know if it was because it was my first nighttime dose? Tonight I am going to take it with my non-fat cottage cheese, and see if there is a difference.

~ Felt the Niacin Flush with every dose of my POSEIDON today. I actually don't mind it, its a great indicator of the supplement working.

~ I love how there is no 'crash' feeling with the RPM, just constant focus.

Workout

*Biceps
-Standing Straight Bar Curl4 sets 80-12xs/90-12xs/90-10xs/100-9xs
-Incline Dumbbell Curls4 sets 35-12xs/35-12xs/40-10xs/45-8xs
-Standing Hammer Curls4 sets 35-12xs/40-12xs/45-10xs/50-9xs
-Standing Cable Concentration Curls 4 sets 20-12xs/20-12xs/25-11xs/30-10xs
Triceps
- Close Grip Bench Press 4 sets 185-12xs/195-12xs/205-10xs/215-9xs
-Skull Crushers 4 sets 70-12xs/80-12xs/80-9xs/90-7xs
*Next 2 Movements were a superset*[/
- One Arm Kickbacks (cable) 4 sets 15-12xs/15-10xs/20-8xs/20-7xs
-Reverse Grip Pressdown 65-12xs/65-12xs/70-10xs/70-10xs

**I am able to push for the extra couple of reps with the burn of failure each one. Great feeling!

After my first set of Biceps my arms blew up. My forarms felt contracted at all times. Also I had a great constant burning in the small head of my tricep (which is always hard for me to feel). Very pleased so far.

~~I will keep everybody posted on how tonights sleep goes. LEGS TOMMORROW

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 COMPLETE

* All supplements taken on time (according to layout)

~ Last night after taking my POWERFULL I felt restless, and found myself waking up about every 45 minutes - 1hour. But this morning I wasn't tired either. I don't know if it was because it was my first nighttime dose? Tonight I am going to take it with my non-fat cottage cheese, and see if there is a difference.

~ Felt the Niacin Flush with every dose of my POSEIDON today. I actually don't mind it, its a great indicator of the supplement working.

~ I love how there is no 'crash' feeling with the RPM, just constant focus.

Workout

*Biceps
-Standing Straight Bar Curl4 sets 80-12xs/90-12xs/90-10xs/100-9xs
-Incline Dumbbell Curls4 sets 35-12xs/35-12xs/40-10xs/45-8xs
-Standing Hammer Curls4 sets 35-12xs/40-12xs/45-10xs/50-9xs
-Standing Cable Concentration Curls 4 sets 20-12xs/20-12xs/25-11xs/30-10xs
Triceps
- Close Grip Bench Press 4 sets 185-12xs/195-12xs/205-10xs/215-9xs
-Skull Crushers 4 sets 70-12xs/80-12xs/80-9xs/90-7xs
*Next 2 Movements were a superset*[/
- One Arm Kickbacks (cable) 4 sets 15-12xs/15-10xs/20-8xs/20-7xs
-Reverse Grip Pressdown 65-12xs/65-12xs/70-10xs/70-10xs

**I am able to push for the extra couple of reps with the burn of failure each one. Great feeling!

After my first set of Biceps my arms blew up. My forarms felt contracted at all times. Also I had a great constant burning in the small head of my tricep (which is always hard for me to feel). Very pleased so far.

~~I will keep everybody posted on how tonights sleep goes. LEGS TOMMORROW
Great update! Glad to hear everything seems to be coming along nicely! :) I actually try and time my Poseidon dose to get a niacin flush as soon as I begin my workouts. The pump is amazing and it seems to motivate me to work a bit harder on each set! :thumbsup:

Workin

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

~~ Today I took all of my supplements/meals as planned. Switched the second chicken meal with 15oz of beef.

~~ Today the Niacin Flush kicked my @$$ in the morning. My face got very blotchy red, and my ears felt like the temperature of the sun. Very Very tingly in my throat and upper back. But as usuall 20-30 minutes later it was gone. Nothing experienced with my second 2 doses of POSEIDON.

~~ POWERFULLLast nights sleep was alot better than the previous. Still took longer than normal to passout, and I awoke 2-3 times.

~~ The RPM didn't feel as intense today, but I had constant energy, and focused through 4 hours of chemistry so I think it was effective.

Workout

Squat - 4 sets 225-12xs/245-12xs/275-10xs/315-8xs
Leg Press - 4 sets 8plates-12xs/10plates-12xs/12plates-9xs/14plates-8xs
Leg Extensions - 4 sets 100-12xs/120-10xs/140-10xs/160-7xs
Leg Curls (individual legs) - 4 sets 80-12xs/90-12xs/105-9xs/110-8xs
Calf Extension Machine - 4 sets 12 inner/ 12 outter with 275 each set.

~~ Today I had a very strong pump in my calfs. During the other exercises I felt more of a burn, but a VERY good mind muscle connection. The pump was good, but not what I thought. It is only my 3rd day of the STACK though, and my first time training legs while on it. But I was pleased with the mind muscle connection.

~~ Also saw a guy fall off of a STATIONARY BIKE!! How that is possible I have no fu#$ing idea. Histarical though

Tomorrow and sunday are my off days, I will do cardio at least one of the 2. I will keep everybody posted on the supplement doses and my response to them. This weekend is going to be good to see how the recovery is. :cheers:

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Day 4 and 5 :clap2:

These two days have seemed pretty normal. I haven't been tired at all. I have done very well with keeping my sleep to 7-8 hours. Saturday nights sleep was the first night where I slept completely through the night. I think I have gotten used to the effects of the POWERFULL to where I can handle it. It was a great sleep. I woke up this morning and had no groggy feelings at all.

~ I like the RPM ALOT. I have constant energy, and never get a 'crash'.

~ The POSEIDON seems to be doing its job. Saturday morning the Niacin Flush was very intense. Located in my face and upper back again. But like I said before it went away with in about 20 minutes. My legs are just about back to normai, which is great because it takes about 72 hours before they arent sore. So my recovery time seems to be improving.

~~ I have been very strict with my diet. I havent been going away from what I have set up. I have been keeping it very regimented. I feel that this is also a big help.

Tomorrow is Chest and Abs. We will see how is goes!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

~~ All supplements were taken on time today.

~ No Niacin Flush today. The recovery time of the POSEIDON is going to be tested tonight and tomorrow after this chest workout.

~~ RPM delivers constant focus and the mind muscle connection is getting intense.

~~ Great night sleep with the POWERFULL last night.

**Between the 3 supplements I can tell the claims of jacked up HGH levels are true. I can tell with my skin, and I am starting to see a little fat loss in the Shoulder chest connection. Not even a full week yet!

***Staying very clean with my diet.

Workout

Flat Barbell Bench- 4 sets 195-12xs/205-12xs/225-10xs/245-6xs
Plated Incline Chest Press -4 sets 70each side-12xs/90each side-10/105each side-8xs/115each side-6xs
Pec Deck Flye- 4 sets 175-12xs/195-12xs/210-12xs/220-10xs
Upward Cable Flyes - 4 sets 15-12xs/15-12xs/20-12xs/25-10xs

---> Next week I will begin to add decline to the workout.

** I also did Abs, no actual pump, but a burn throughout.

~~ I had a great pump that lasted my whole workout. It was very concentrated. It felt awesome. And like I said I could almost put my mind in the muscle fibers while performing the exercises. The connection was awesome.

** Tomorrow is my first day training back while on this STACK. I am pretty excited about it. I love back days. Later fellas.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck with the adventure Jbono :thumbsup:

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Just at quick little update. . . .

~ I woke up this morning with my chest feeling as if I lifted 48 hours ago as opposed to 24. The recovery seems to be good. We will see how it is throughout the day. As I said Back tonight. . . .

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

~~ One week down!! :woohoo:

~~ All supplements were taken on time today.

~~ Today after I took the POSEIDON the Niacin Flush was extreme. My whole upper body looked like I had the worst case of sunburn on record. It was nuts. And it actually lasted a little longer than normal about 30-40 minutes. But then it was gone just as fast as it came. My chest feels really good for working it 24 hours ago. GOOD RECOVERY!!

~~ The RPM is living up to its rep. Keeping the energy flowing. And the mind muscle connection is great.

~~ The POWERFULL gives me a solid deep sleep now. I think I just wasnt used to the dose before bed so it made me restless. But no more of that has been experienced. I pass out in like 10-15 minutes I would guess, and sleep right through.

Workout

Wide Grip Lat Pull-down - 4 sets 145-12xs/160-12xs/170-11xs/180-10xs
T-Bar Row - 4 sets 90-12xs/135-12xs/160-10xs/180-8xs
Seated Close-grip Rows - 4 sets 160-12xs/180-12xs/200-10xs/220-10xs
Single Arm Rows (cable) - 4 sets 50-12xs/60-12xs/65-10xs/70-10xs

~ I had a really good pump going, especially with the Wide Grip Pulldowns (they are usually harder for me to concentrate on)

***Also I noticed that I felt almost no use of my biceps. I was able to concentrate all the movement into my back. AWESOME***

---> Tomorrow is Shoulders and Traps. I am going to blast my traps since they are a trouble spot for me. We will see how it goes<---

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I saw another thread where someone was talking about taking a dose of POSEIDON in the middle of the night. Has anybody tried this? Just curious.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

** I have been oding good with keeping up with the scheduele that I have layed out for myself. Everything was taken on time today.

~~ Slight Niacin Flush this morning, but nothing crazy.

My chest feels awesome. No more soreness. My recovery time is getting better everyday.

Workout

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 sets 65-12xs/70-12xs/75-10xs/80-8xs
Side Cable Lateral Raise - 4 sets 15-12xs/15-12xs/20-10xs/25-8xs
Bent Over Lateral Raises - 4 sets 20-12xs/22.5-12xs/25-10xs/35-8xs
Reverse Cable Flyes - 4 sets 15-12xs/15-12xs/20-12xs/25-8xs

Barbell Shrugs -4 sets ( hold for 3 count each rep) 185-12xs/225-12xs/275-10xs/315-10xs
Dumbbell Shrugs - 4 sets (hold for 3 count) 85-12xs/90-12xs/95-12xs/( last set was a drop set) 100-10xs--->60-12xs(5 count hold)

** Crazy @$$ pump today. I actually took my POSEIDON about 20 minutes before I lifted. I started just as the Niacin Flush I got was aobut half done. It was a great pump.

---So far I am really feeling the combo of the three. I havent gained any weight, but I have noticed a fuller look, and decreasing body fat. So if I continue to drop BF while remaining at this weight, that would be awesome as well. We will see what the rest of the STACK has to offer.

***TOMORROW IS ARMS*** :twisted:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

** I have been oding good with keeping up with the scheduele that I have layed out for myself. Everything was taken on time today.

~~ Slight Niacin Flush this morning, but nothing crazy.

My chest feels awesome. No more soreness. My recovery time is getting better everyday.

Workout

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4 sets 65-12xs/70-12xs/75-10xs/80-8xs
Side Cable Lateral Raise - 4 sets 15-12xs/15-12xs/20-10xs/25-8xs
Bent Over Lateral Raises - 4 sets 20-12xs/22.5-12xs/25-10xs/35-8xs
Reverse Cable Flyes - 4 sets 15-12xs/15-12xs/20-12xs/25-8xs

Barbell Shrugs -4 sets ( hold for 3 count each rep) 185-12xs/225-12xs/275-10xs/315-10xs
Dumbbell Shrugs - 4 sets (hold for 3 count) 85-12xs/90-12xs/95-12xs/( last set was a drop set) 100-10xs--->60-12xs(5 count hold)

** Crazy @$$ pump today. I actually took my POSEIDON about 20 minutes before I lifted. I started just as the Niacin Flush I got was aobut half done. It was a great pump.

---So far I am really feeling the combo of the three. I havent gained any weight, but I have noticed a fuller look, and decreasing body fat. So if I continue to drop BF while remaining at this weight, that would be awesome as well. We will see what the rest of the STACK has to offer.

***TOMORROW IS ARMS*** :twisted:
Great update!

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw another thread where someone was talking about taking a dose of POSEIDON in the middle of the night. Has anybody tried this? Just curious.
Haven't heard of anyone doing this yet. You could try it if your curious just to see what it'll do, but I wouldn't think the need for proper hydration would be warranted while in a rested state.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

*** Today was a great workout**

~~ All supplements were taken on time today. I was running late in the morning so instead of the eggs I slammed down a protein shake mixed with skim milk for 55g of protein.

---->> I dont know if it is fom the supplements, or just because the RPM has been making me sweat more during a workout. But I have been getting some acne on my shoulder (not alot, but I never get any at all), jw if anybody experienced that before.<<------

- I have been sleeping great with the POWERFULL, and my muscles feel 'full' when I wake up in the morning.

- The POSEIDON has been working great, my endurance has increased noticably (rep wise and during cardio).

- The RPM delivers a constant flow of energy, no crash feeling either.

Workout

Standing Dumbbell Curls - 4 Sets 40-12xs/45-12xs/50-10xs/55-8xs
Preacher Curls - 4 Sets 70-12xs/80-10xs/80-10xs/90-8xs
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 30-12xs/35-12xs/35-8xs/40-8xs
Standing Hammer Curls - 4 Sets 35-12xs/35-12xs/40-10xs/45-8xs
Dumbbell Concentration Curls - 4 Sets of 12 with 25lbs

Weighted Dips - 4 Sets of 12 with a 45 plate
Skull Crushers - 4 Sets 70-12xs/80-10xs/90-8xs/90-8xs
Cable Kickbacks - 4 Sets 15-10xs/15-10xs/20-8xs/25-6xs
Single Arm Reverse Pressdown -15-12xs/20-12xs/25-10xs/30-7xs

***** I have already increased stength since last week in a couple of areas. I have a great Pump from start to finish*****

~~I love the feeling of failure during a workout, and being able to push a couple more when it seems impossible. I have been starting to accomplish that~~

Next is legs, so I will definatly be able to gauge my recovery time this weekend.

ALSO MY FRIEND HAS BEEN GETTING READY FOR A PT TEST FOR HIS FUTURE JOB. IN THE PAST WEEK SINCE HE HAS STARTED THE STACK WITH ME . . .HE HAS TAKEN1.55 MINUTES OFF OF HIS 1.5 MILE RUN!!! THE INCREASED ENDURANCE IS SICK!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

~~I love the feeling of failure during a workout, and being able to push a couple more when it seems impossible. I have been starting to accomplish that~~
thats what it's all about!! :)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Hey Bono, how many powerfull pills does 4 equate to in the old formula? Anyone else feel free to chime in as well...?

I performed a few searches, but just got tired of digging through countless threads.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
All supplements were taken on time as planned. As were meals.

~ I have a noticable difference in my endurance. And also my recovery time. It isnt "mind blowing" but it is getting better everyday. I think the POSEIDON is doing well.

~ I havent had any trouble sleeping since the first two nights. Since then the Powerfull has been making me sleep like a baby. I feel great when I wake up also, no grogginess.

~ I love the RPM so far. It is hard to gauge the strength that it is giving me because it is being taken with the other two. But the energy is awesome. Also the muscle mind connection that they claim is definatly getting better and better.

WORKOUT

-Hacksquat Machine - 4 sets 6 45's-12xs/8 45's-12xs/10 45's-10xs/12 45's and 2 25's-10xs
-Leg Extension - 4 sets 110-12xs/135-12xs/160-8xs/180-6xs
-Standing Leg Curls - 4 sets 70-12xs/80-12xs/90-10xs/110-8xs
-Calf Extension - 4 sets 250-12xs/275-10xs/275-10xs/300-8xs

~~ Great burn today, I went easier on the legs today because I have a crazy mma class tonight. So didnt wanna be 2 tired.

***This weekend I will do cardio on sunday. Then Chest on monday. Sunday I will post the next 2 days. Later fellas.***

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Manifesto sorry man, I didnt really research the powerfull before it changed. I will see if there is anything that I can find for you though.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
thanks Bono, I have seen a few different things. Some saying 6,8,10....

so i dunno

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 and 12

~ All supplements were taken on time both days. Meal plan was also on time.

** Sunday morning, the Niacin Flush was the most intense so far. It covered my ENTIRE body. My back felt hot as he!l. I think it had to do with the fact that my back was very sore due to my class I had friday night.**

- - Sleep has been great, I wake up with my muscles feeling full. I can notice the effect of the increased HGH.

- - The RPM has been very constant. I can tell the delivery of energy is there, but it doesnt feel unnatural.

***** I did a 1.5 mile run today for my cardio session. Nothing crazy, but just something to get the heart pumping and keep that BF melting off.*****

---->>Tomorrow is chest. I am going to change to dumbbells for this week (maybe next week as well). Just to keep the muscles guessing.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

~ All supplements were taken today, I took my animal pak with my pre-workout supplements because I forgot them this morning when I rushed out of the house.

~The POSEIDON is feeling great, I timed the Niacin Flush with myworkout again today. Great feeling, very concentrated on my workout.

~The RPM delivered extreme today. I was very motivated, and very connected to my muscles throughout my workout.

~Last nights sleep was uninterupted. I did wake up this morning feeling more hungry than I have previously. I ate the same amount of time before sleep. I dont know if this could be chalked up to the spike in the HGH or my metabolism stayed high longer.

WORKOUT

Dumbbell Incline Press - 4 sets 75-12xs/80-12xs/90-10xs/95-8xs
Flat Dumbbell Press - 4 sets 70-12xs/75-10xs/80-10xs/90-8xs
Decline Smith Machine Press - 4 sets 185-12xs/205-12xs/225-10xs/255-6xs
Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 4 sets 40-12xs/45-12xs/50-10xs/55-8xs
Standing Cable Flyes - 4 sets 25-12xs/25-12xs/30-10xs/30-10xs

Standing Barbell Shrugs - 4 sets 185-12xs/225-12xs/275-10xs/315-10xs
Dumbbell Shrugs - 4 sets 85-12xs/90-12xs/95-12xs/100-10xs
Shrug Machine - 4 sets 3 45's-12xs hold for 3 seconds

Alright fellas today was a GREAT workout. Very amped, focused, and intense. I wasn't in tune with anything around me, it was literally just me and the iron haha.

***I had an awesome pump in my chest today. I can always 'feel' it, but never to the extent that I did today. I especially was siked during Cable Flyes. I really felt a burn in the center of my chest. Normally it is more located in my outter chest.

So far I am really pleased with what results I have accuired. I have gained strength, and also I have a more fuller look,as well as shed BF.

***I have to buy one more container of all three supplements to last me the planned three weeks, I think I might extend the STACK and finish the second bottle of the supplements. It would end up being just about 8 weeks as opposed to 6.***

---->Tomorrow is back and throwing in Abs.<------

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Logs looking good! :thumbsup:

Workin

A

ABA4life

Awards
Have you had any weird dreams since beginning powerfull?? I've been on it 6 days now and the sleep has been amazing but I've had some pretty fckin crazy dreams!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
haha. Yea I had some weird dreams the first 2-3 nights. I was also waking up alot. But after the fist 2-3 nights, I haven't had a problem with weird dreams, or waking up. You could try dropping the dose to assess your tolerance and see if it stops, then build back up. Also check how close to your last food intake you are taking the dose.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Damn the more I take the POSEIDON, the rougher the Niacin Flushes get haha. This morning it was rough. Very intense heat and tingle. But it is always located in a sore spot, so I know it is doing it's job. Just wanted a quick update on that. I will be @ the gym in a couple of hours, and update todays workout after that.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! Yeah, after a morning dose this weekend, I began to have the rush and it felt like my skin was on fire! But after that, I actually felt sooo much better. I've grown to like it! LOL!

Log's looking great bro!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks bro. Yea I feel great now almost unstoppable lol. Just that short 20-30minutes of fire lol.