6 Week Mass Cycle!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%

thanks Bono, I have seen a few different things. Some saying 6,8,10....

so i dunno
    Armed to the teeth.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Hey manifesto I came accross a thread that might help your out. I didnt read it all the way but they were talking about the differences between the old and new formula of Powerfull. Hopefully this helps you out.

New Powerfull, Disapointment?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Day 11 and 12

~ All supplements were taken on time both days. Meal plan was also on time.

** Sunday morning, the Niacin Flush was the most intense so far. It covered my ENTIRE body. My back felt hot as he!l. I think it had to do with the fact that my back was very sore due to my class I had friday night.**

- - Sleep has been great, I wake up with my muscles feeling full. I can notice the effect of the increased HGH.

- - The RPM has been very constant. I can tell the delivery of energy is there, but it doesnt feel unnatural.

***** I did a 1.5 mile run today for my cardio session. Nothing crazy, but just something to get the heart pumping and keep that BF melting off.*****

---->>Tomorrow is chest. I am going to change to dumbbells for this week (maybe next week as well). Just to keep the muscles guessing.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Day 13

~ All supplements were taken today, I took my animal pak with my pre-workout supplements because I forgot them this morning when I rushed out of the house.

~The POSEIDON is feeling great, I timed the Niacin Flush with myworkout again today. Great feeling, very concentrated on my workout.

~The RPM delivered extreme today. I was very motivated, and very connected to my muscles throughout my workout.

~Last nights sleep was uninterupted. I did wake up this morning feeling more hungry than I have previously. I ate the same amount of time before sleep. I dont know if this could be chalked up to the spike in the HGH or my metabolism stayed high longer.

WORKOUT

Dumbbell Incline Press - 4 sets 75-12xs/80-12xs/90-10xs/95-8xs
    Flat Dumbbell Press - 4 sets 70-12xs/75-10xs/80-10xs/90-8xs
    Decline Smith Machine Press - 4 sets 185-12xs/205-12xs/225-10xs/255-6xs
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 4 sets 40-12xs/45-12xs/50-10xs/55-8xs
    Standing Cable Flyes - 4 sets 25-12xs/25-12xs/30-10xs/30-10xs

Standing Barbell Shrugs - 4 sets 185-12xs/225-12xs/275-10xs/315-10xs
    Dumbbell Shrugs - 4 sets 85-12xs/90-12xs/95-12xs/100-10xs
    Shrug Machine - 4 sets 3 45's-12xs hold for 3 seconds

Alright fellas today was a GREAT workout. Very amped, focused, and intense. I wasn't in tune with anything around me, it was literally just me and the iron haha.

***I had an awesome pump in my chest today. I can always 'feel' it, but never to the extent that I did today. I especially was siked during Cable Flyes. I really felt a burn in the center of my chest. Normally it is more located in my outter chest.

So far I am really pleased with what results I have accuired. I have gained strength, and also I have a more fuller look,as well as shed BF.

***I have to buy one more container of all three supplements to last me the planned three weeks, I think I might extend the STACK and finish the second bottle of the supplements. It would end up being just about 8 weeks as opposed to 6.***

---->Tomorrow is back and throwing in Abs.<------
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Logs looking good!

Workin
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

Have you had any weird dreams since beginning powerfull?? I've been on it 6 days now and the sleep has been amazing but I've had some pretty fckin crazy dreams!!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

haha. Yea I had some weird dreams the first 2-3 nights. I was also waking up alot. But after the fist 2-3 nights, I haven't had a problem with weird dreams, or waking up. You could try dropping the dose to assess your tolerance and see if it stops, then build back up. Also check how close to your last food intake you are taking the dose.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Damn the more I take the POSEIDON, the rougher the Niacin Flushes get haha. This morning it was rough. Very intense heat and tingle. But it is always located in a sore spot, so I know it is doing it's job. Just wanted a quick update on that. I will be @ the gym in a couple of hours, and update todays workout after that.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Ha-Ha! Yeah, after a morning dose this weekend, I began to have the rush and it felt like my skin was on fire! But after that, I actually felt sooo much better. I've grown to like it! LOL!

Log's looking great bro!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Haha thanks bro. Yea I feel great now almost unstoppable lol. Just that short 20-30minutes of fire lol.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

So Matt how did the buisness trip go?
  12. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Ha-Ha! Yeah, after a morning dose this weekend, I began to have the rush and it felt like my skin was on fire! But after that, I actually felt sooo much better. I've grown to like it! LOL!

Log's looking great bro!
    I know what you mean...it's irritating at first and then it grows on you! lol! I actually try and time my Poseidon dose so I'm just getting the flush on my first set of a workout. Makes the workout insane!

Workin
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

I'm running nearly the same stack as you minus the RPM but with Anabolic Pump instead. How has it been taking 2 cap's of powerfull in the morning and 2 before bed? I'm just doing the dosage on the label, but thought about switching it up.
    How much poseidon are you taking each serving? I haven't really noticed the flush, except for a slight itch occasionally.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

Also ... how many bottles of powerfull did you get? i'm about to order another bottle because it will only last about 22-24 days and i want to see the affects of taking it for 6-8 weeks
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Quote Originally Posted by ABA4life View Post
    I'm running nearly the same stack as you minus the RPM but with Anabolic Pump instead. How has it been taking 2 cap's of powerfull in the morning and 2 before bed? I'm just doing the dosage on the label, but thought about switching it up.
    How much poseidon are you taking each serving? I haven't really noticed the flush, except for a slight itch occasionally.
    I like the way I have been taking the Powerfull. I asked around about it, and read somethings. The reason I don't take it pre-workout like it says is because your body is going to naturally boost the HGH during a workout, so I use it in the morning to spike it up for the day, and at night to keep it high during a critical state for my muscles. This way I am never really letting it fall. Also I am using 2 bottles because like you said one will get me only about half way. As for the POSEIDON, I have been taking it 3 times a day, and using one scoop (with a little heap to it) like it says on the bottle. Try taking it on an empty stomach. When you get the flush you wont miss it, but it doesnt happen after every dose. I have layed out the doses of my stack on page one. If you need anything else bro just ask. Later.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

DAY 14
    ~~ Everything was taken on time today, I replaced meal 5 with a shake because I was pressed for time. Other than that all went well.

~~ As I wrote earlier, the Niacin Flush today was rough. I felt like I was on fire haha. But the more intense areas, were areas that were sore. So it was working as it is said to. 20-30 minutes and it is like it was never there. But I feel great.

~~ The RPM seems to be more intense the past 2 days. I haven't changed anything with the dosages or time of intake. But my workout has been pretty nuts, and the mind muscle connection is great. I have yet to feel a crash in energy so this is also a plus.

~~ My sleep over the past 5 days has been very solid. It is a very deep sleep. I am siked about the feeling of muscle density and fullness that I experience upon waking up. I don't feel 'deplited' of anything.

*** So far all is well, and progress is steady***

---->> ALSO MY APPETITE HAS BEEN GROWING, I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REEVALUATE MY DIET REGIMEN<----

WORKOUT
    Lat pulldowns -4 sets 140-12xs/160-12xs/175-10xs/190-8xs
    Bent-over Reverse grip Rows (straight bar) - 4 sets 135-12xs/185-12xs/225-10xs/275-6xs ( the last set I wasn't very strict with form. Went heavy to do more damage and I felt very determined to do it haha)
    Seated Wide grip Rows - 4 sets 140-12xs/160-12xs/180-10xs/200-10xs ---->> I thought I was going to collapse after the last set. I hit 8 and wanted to stop but my mind said no and I smoked the last 2 somehow. . . .it was awesome!
    -Close-grip Pulldown - 4 sets 130-12xs/145-10xs/155-10xs/170-8xs

- Abs

*****This workout was the most MENTALLY DRIVEN session yet. I felt very unstoppable, and determined to go beyond what my body thought possible. This is what its all about!!!*****

Tomorrow is shoulders. I can't wait to see what goes down. It is gonna be intense!!!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

I like the way I have been taking the Powerfull. I asked around about it, and read somethings. The reason I don't take it pre-workout like it says is because your body is going to naturally boost the HGH during a workout, so I use it in the morning to spike it up for the day, and at night to keep it high during a critical state for my muscles. This way I am never really letting it fall. Also I am using 2 bottles because like you said one will get me only about half way. As for the POSEIDON, I have been taking it 3 times a day, and using one scoop (with a little heap to it) like it says on the bottle. Try taking it on an empty stomach. When you get the flush you wont miss it, but it doesnt happen after every dose. I have layed out the doses of my stack on page one. If you need anything else bro just ask. Later.
    That makes sense about the hgh levels, i think i will change my dosage times..how does the RPM and posieden work as pre-workout for you?? i'm thinking about ordering some along with my other bottle of powerfull..what are you doing as ab workouts?? i've been switching it up some but runnin' outa shiit
  18. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    DAY 14
    ~~ Everything was taken on time today, I replaced meal 5 with a shake because I was pressed for time. Other than that all went well.

~~ As I wrote earlier, the Niacin Flush today was rough. I felt like I was on fire haha. But the more intense areas, were areas that were sore. So it was working as it is said to. 20-30 minutes and it is like it was never there. But I feel great.

~~ The RPM seems to be more intense the past 2 days. I haven't changed anything with the dosages or time of intake. But my workout has been pretty nuts, and the mind muscle connection is great. I have yet to feel a crash in energy so this is also a plus.

~~ My sleep over the past 5 days has been very solid. It is a very deep sleep. I am siked about the feeling of muscle density and fullness that I experience upon waking up. I don't feel 'deplited' of anything.

*** So far all is well, and progress is steady***

---->> ALSO MY APPETITE HAS BEEN GROWING, I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REEVALUATE MY DIET REGIMEN<----

WORKOUT
    Lat pulldowns -4 sets 140-12xs/160-12xs/175-10xs/190-8xs
    Bent-over Reverse grip Rows (straight bar) - 4 sets 135-12xs/185-12xs/225-10xs/275-6xs ( the last set I wasn't very strict with form. Went heavy to do more damage and I felt very determined to do it haha)
    Seated Wide grip Rows - 4 sets 140-12xs/160-12xs/180-10xs/200-10xs ---->> I thought I was going to collapse after the last set. I hit 8 and wanted to stop but my mind said no and I smoked the last 2 somehow. . . .it was awesome!
    -Close-grip Pulldown - 4 sets 130-12xs/145-10xs/155-10xs/170-8xs

- Abs

*****This workout was the most MENTALLY DRIVEN session yet. I felt very unstoppable, and determined to go beyond what my body thought possible. This is what its all about!!!*****

Tomorrow is shoulders. I can't wait to see what goes down. It is gonna be intense!!!
    Great update!

Workin
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

DAY 15

~~ I AM UP 3 POUNDS!!! I hit the scale today and I was thrilled. (Diet has been very good)

~~ My recovery time has greatly improved. My endurance is also improving. The POSEIDON seems to be working like a charm. The taste isn't the greatest (it is very minimal but it almost taste like flat seltzer that is old haha). But the performance of it awesome so far.

~~ The RPM is very consistant for me so far. I have a constant flow of energy with no crash. This week however I have been mentally sharper and agressive than the past weeks.

~~ Last night I slept great. I had that feeling of weightlessness when you are in REM sleep. Very relaxed. I can notice the effects of the HGH boost also.

WORKOUT

Machine Shoulder Press - 4 sets 90 each side-12xs/ 115 each side-12xs/135 each side-10xs/160 each side-8xs
    Upright Rows - 4 sets 95-12xs/105-12xs/115-10xs/125-9xs
    Single Arm Cable Lateral Raise - 4 sets 15-12xs/15-12xs/20-10xs/25-10xs
    Reverse Cable Flyes - 4 sets 15-12xs/20-12xs/20-11xs/25-9xs

Dumbbell Shrugs - 4 sets (3 second hold at top) 65-12xs/70-12xs/75-12xs/80-12xs
    Shrug Machine - 4 sets 8 45's-12xs

**Not as mentally focused as I was last night. But I was still in tune with the muscle contractions. Huge pump, especially in the lateral raises.**

Tomorrow is Arms gonna be CRAZY
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

DAY 16

~~ Everything was taken today as planned. I have been doing pretty good with hitting everything on time.

** The Poseidon didnt give me the Niacin Flush at all today. Even this morning when I took it on an empty stomach. My recovery from yesterday is very good.

** The Powerfull has been giving me a great night sleep. I have been falling asleep fast, and sleep very deeply. Last night I only got 5 hours because I was up finishing a paper, and felt like I didnt miss a minute.

** I have had constant energy since I started with the RPM. It definatly delivers everytime. I have to say it is probably one of if not the best pre-workout supplement I have taken.

WORKOUT

Straight Bar Curl- 4 sets 70-12xs/80-12xs/90-12xs/90-10xs
    Incline Curls- 35-12xs/35-12xs/40-10xs/40-10xs
    Hammer Curls - 4 sets 35-12xs/40-12xs/45-10xs/50-10xs
    Cable Concentration Curls - 20-12xs/20-12xs/25-12xs/25-12xs

Close-grip Bench - 185-12xs/195-12xs/205-10xs/215-12xs
    Skull Crushers- 4 sets 70-12xs/80-12xs/80-11xs/90-10xs
    Reverse Grip Pressdown - 4 sets 50-12xs/60-12xs/70-10xs/75-9xs
    Pressdowns- 50-12xs/60-12xs/75-10xs/90-9xs

***Very good pump today, it was not overwelming, but it was concentrated****

Tomorrow is legs, we will see how it goes.:squat:
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Damn!! This mornings Niacin Flush made up for not having it yesterday. I have my mma class tonight, so I will be going fairly light on the legs today. But I will update tonight afterwards.
  22. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Damn!! This mornings Niacin Flush made up for not having it yesterday. I have my mma class tonight, so I will be going fairly light on the legs today. But I will update tonight afterwards.
    Looking forward to it!

Workin
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

DAY 17

~~ The POSEIDON hit me with the Niacin Flush good today. My recovery has been very good. My Abs have been pretty sore though.

~~ I slept good last night. My muscles felt very full, but dry this morning.

~~ The RPM didn't seem to do the trick today. For some reason I was dragging. The second dose tonight helped preworkout. But during the day I was dead.

*** Very tired today, I had no motivation to go to the gym tonight.***

Workout
    Hack Squat-4 sets 360-12xs/450-12xs/540-10xs/680(seven 45's and 1 25 on each side)-12xs<---I pulled the extra 2 out of my @$$, great fukci*g feeling!!
    Leg Press - 4 sets 360-12xs/450-12xs/540-10xs/590-10xs
    Standing Leg Curls - 4 sets 80-12xs/90-12xs/95-10xs/100-10xs
    Horizontal Calf Machine - 4 sets 250-12xs/270-12xs/290-10xs/310-9xs

- Abs

---> I had no motivation at all today, I wasn't even going to go to the gym because of a headache. I fell asleep and woke up and made myself go so I wasnt pissed off tomorrow. Once I got there I got in the zone. But up until then I was drained.<----

~~ All together I was happy with the workout. I went pretty heavy with the hack squats. I didn't however, get up to my normal weight with the leg press. Abs were a killer.

Saturday and Sunday are off days. I will be running 5 miles on one of these 2 days. I will update everything sunday night. Have a good weekend fellas!!

24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

DAY 18 & 19

Not a whole lot to report. Off days. I did cardio on sunday. My recovery has been still improving. My abs however are taking the longest to recover. Although I havent done them in a while.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Day 20

~~ Everything was taken according to plan today.

~~ I took the POSEIDON pre workout today and tried to time the Flush. But I never got it. I still had a great pump

~~ My sleep has been very good. I didnt sleep alot thanks to this random girl on saturday hahaose: (no libido problem thats for sure). I have to say I have been waking up feeling very full, my muscles feel like they get constant nutrients over the night.

~~ I still was a little tired today, the RPM didnt do to much with the first dose. But when I took it preworkout it was like high octane haha. Could I possibly be building a tollerance???

Workout
    Incline Dumbbell Press - 4 sets 75-12xs/80-12xs/85-12xs/90-9xs
    Flat Dumbbell Press - 4 sets 70-12xs/75-12xs/80-10xs/90-8xs
    Decline Smith Machine - 4 sets 185-12xs/205-12xs/225-10xs/255-7xs
    Incline Dumbbell Flyes - 4 sets 40-12xs/45-12xs/45-12xs/50-12xs
    Cable Flyes - 20-12xs/25-12xs/25-12xs/30-12xs-->15-12xs (last set was a drop set)

Abs

I had a crazy pump in my upper chest, and sick twitching during flyes. It was a top notch chest workout!!

Tomorrow is back . . . .
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

DAY 21

~~ Everything was taken on time today.

*** Alright I am going to take this time (about the half way mark) and break down every supplement and what I think about them so far***

POSEIDON: I really feel that this has helped tremendously so far. I have had moderate strength gains. My recovery time has been steadily increasing even up to the pesent time. I have to say the biggest plus that I feel I have gotten from this product is my increase in endurance. This product so far has delivered on its claim of increasing stamina and endurance, and also acting as a Lactic acid buffer. I have been able to crank out extra reps that I felt were impossible. My cardio has improved greatly (I went from 11:17min 1.5mile to a 9:57min 1.5 mile . . .and I have not changed my cardio approach). So far I am very pleased with this product!!

POWERFULL: This product took a little bit of getting used to. As I said the first couple of days, I felt restless when I was trying to go to sleep. But since about day 4-5 when I grew accustom to having this product in my system I have been getting very 'solid' sleep. I feel rested even on the nights when I dont get the full 7-8 hours that I would like to. My favorite thing however has been the feeling I have when I wake up. My muscles feel very full. I dont feel weak or diminished from the hours without any intake. I hope this keeps up!!

RPM: This is a kick @$$ preworkout formula. Everyday I feel more intense and determined in the gym. This product has delivered the most consistant out of the three. I have good strength, aggression, intensity and above all my mind muscle connection has never been better. Really a top notch product so far.

To everybody that helped me with this before I started Tripdog . . .and especially Matthew76 who is still enduring my questions haha, and tossing great info and encouragment my way THANKS ALOT. . .I hope the second half will be even BETTER than the first!!!

Workout

Plated Lat Pulldown Machine - 4 sets 140-12xs/180-12xs/180-12xs/270-9xs
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 4 sets 185-12xs/205-12xs/215-10xs/225-10xs
    Seated Wide Grip Rows - 4 sets 140-12xs/160-12xs/180-12xs/210-10xs
    Lower Back Extensions - 4 sets (hold for 5 seconds at top of movement) 300-12xs all four sets

Next is Shoulders . . . .
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Any time bro!
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

DAY 22

~~ All supplements have been taken, my last dose of POSEIDON was later than normal.

Workout

Military Press - 4 sets 135-12xs/155-12xs/155-10xs/165-8xs
    Upright Rows - 4 sets 95-12xs/115-12xs/115-10xs/125-10xs
    Seated Side Lateral Raise - 4 sets 20-12xs/25-12xs/25-12xs/30-10xs
    Standing Reverse Cable Flyes - 4 sets 15-12xs/20-12xs/25-12xs/30-10xs
    Barbell Shrugs - 4 sets 185-12xs/225-12xs/275-12xs/315-12xs
    Dumbbell Shrug - 4 sets (hold 3 seconds at top) 80-12xs/85-12xs/90-12xs/95-12xs

** Great pump today . . .especially with the lateral movements!!!**

Tomorrow is arms, I am going to slow things down and concentrate alot more on strict squeezing contractions ( just to shock a little) . . . . UPDATE TO COME TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

DAY 23

~~ All supplements were taken as planned today. My appetite however wasnt very good today.

- All of the supplements are still delivering on a steady consistant basis.

Workout

Standing Dumbbell Curls - 4 sets 40-12xs/40-12xs/45-12xs/50-10xs
    Incline Dumbbell Curls - 4 sets 30-12xs/35-12xs/35-12xs/40-9xs
    Standing Hammer Curls - 4 sets 40-12xs/45-12xs/45-11xs/50-9xs
    Seated Concentration Curls - 4 sets of 12 using 27.5
    Abs

Also I want to mention that cardio today went very well (it still sucks). I did 5 minute walking ran 1mile, walked 1.5minutes . . .and repeated this cycle for 4 miles. Hated doing it but felt good that I did when I was done (as it usually goes)

Tomorrow is Legs. . . .
  30. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Thumbs up

DAY 23

~~ All supplements were taken as planned today. My appetite however wasnt very good today.

- All of the supplements are still delivering on a steady consistant basis.

Workout

Standing Dumbbell Curls - 4 sets 40-12xs/40-12xs/45-12xs/50-10xs
    Incline Dumbbell Curls - 4 sets 30-12xs/35-12xs/35-12xs/40-9xs
    Standing Hammer Curls - 4 sets 40-12xs/45-12xs/45-11xs/50-9xs
    Seated Concentration Curls - 4 sets of 12 using 27.5
    Abs

Also I want to mention that cardio today went very well (it still sucks). I did 5 minute walking ran 1mile, walked 1.5minutes . . .and repeated this cycle for 4 miles. Hated doing it but felt good that I did when I was done (as it usually goes)

Tomorrow is Legs. . . .
    Great update!

Workin
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Day 23

I took everything as planned today.

**I didnt train legs today. I had a 6 hour sparing session so I wanted to be fresh when I got to it.**
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Days 24 & 25

Everything was taken as planned today.

I did 30 minutes of cardio today. My recovery time has still been good. I am sore from friday but not nearly what I thought it was going to be. Also my endurance was very good. Monday is chest and I am going to go back to barbell for this week!!
  33. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Thumbs up

Days 24 & 25

Everything was taken as planned today.

I did 30 minutes of cardio today. My recovery time has still been good. I am sore from friday but not nearly what I thought it was going to be. Also my endurance was very good. Monday is chest and I am going to go back to barbell for this week!!
    Looking forward to the update!

Workin
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Day 26

~~ Everything was taken on time and as planned today.

** I have been sleeping great, and my recovery time has still been impressing me. My energy has been better this week than last. My appetite is still lacking***

Workout

Barbell Bench Press- 4 sets 185-12xs/205-12xs/225-10xs/245-8xs
    Incline Plated Bench Press - 4 sets 140-12xs/160-12xs/180-12xs/230-7xs
    Decline Barbell Bench Press - 4 sets 185-12xs/205-10xs/225-9xs/225-8xs
    Upright Cable Flyes - 4 sets 15-12xs/20-12xs/20-12xs/20-12xs
    Cable Flyes - 4 sets 15-12xs/20-12xs/25-12xs/30-12xs

Abs

**30 minute walk with incline all the way up.**

My strength has definatly increased, and my muscle endurance is great.

Tomorrow is back . . .
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

What is your weight increase thus far? Are you noticing any leaning as well?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    What is your weight increase thus far? Are you noticing any leaning as well?
    JUST STEPPED OFF THE SCALE

Weight: 246

5 Pound Increase!! Also I haven't measured my waste but since I started throwing abs in the mix my jeans are looser so I would extimate .25-.5 inches off. My biggest accomplishment so far is the definition in my upper chest/shoulders. I am definatly leaner, but the majority of it is concentrated here. Great so far. I will be ordering my other half of this stack in the next few days and running it until supplies are gone!! Aprox another 4 weeks
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Day 27

I have leaned out pretty nicely. My 5 pound gains are what I wanted at the end of the six weeks, and I have gotten them within 4. Obviously all 5 pounds arent solid muscle because I have been eating ALOT!! But I have been keeping it clean.

~~Everything has been taken as planned today

Workout

Plated Lat Pull Down -4 sets 140-12xs/180-12xs/200-12xs/230-12xs
    Bent Over Reverse Grip Rows - 4 sets 135-12xs/185-12xs/225-12xs/245-12xs
    Seated Wide Grip Rows - 4 sets 140-12xs/160-12xs/160-12xs/170-10xs
    Close Grip Rows - 4 sets 115-12xs/130-12xs/130-11xs/145-9xs

***Tomorrow is shoulders I am going to throw in some supersets tomorrow. I will keep everybody posted as to what they are.***
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.49%

carry on with this.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Day 28-33

These few days I took everything as planned. However I didn't lift heavy. I had a lot of stuff going on with the holliday . But I am back starting monday
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

Day 34

~~ All supplements were taken as planned.

I have been leaned out noticably. However my strength is still increasing, as well as my muscular endurance. I slacked on my diet the past few days and can notice. Back to the grind today.

Workout

Flat Bench Press-4 sets 205-12xs/225-11xs/225-10xs/245-7xs
    Incline Bench Press-4 sets 165-12xs/175-10xs/175-10xs/185-8xs (I felt weak with this movement today, but I did push until I was completly drained on flat)
    Decline Bench Press- 4 sets 185-12xs/185-12xs/205-10xs/205-8xs
    Cable Flyes - 4 sets 20-12xs/25-12xs/25-12xs/30-12xs
    Upward Flyes - 4 sets 15-12xs/15-12xs/20-12xs/20-11xs

Abs

Tomorrow is back . . .

**I didnt feel as into my workout as usual. Also I was dragging and felt like I didnt have anything to push the iron. This is the sh&t that happens when you take a couple of days off**

Similar Forum Threads

1. Video Blog - 12 Week Mass Cycle - Super DMZ and Deca Drol
    By daytonaMuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 05:23 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 11:06 PM
  3. The ULTIMATE 12-week LEAN MASS cycle
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:21 PM
  4. Replies: 0