Mrs Bering C's Primordial plan.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok my wife has been using Tea 3 and dermatherm for about 1 week, I am going to bow out and let her run with this log, Be nice!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As he said it has been 1 week..no adverse affects. The heat from the dermatherm is much like the feeling one gets after a good run or bike ride. I apply five pumps daily on freshly shaved legs. Tea3 - 1 @ 6am before workout and 1 around 2pm. No trouble sleeping . really helps the hunger edge.

I keep to a pretty regular diet of organic steal cut oats every morning- light luch salmon w/salad or a soup..dinner greens, lots ,and bit of rice and Salmon or eggs. daily snacks of alomonds... peanut butter and green apple and the like.

i did let my husband take a photo this morning...It may take me another week to get the courage to post, would like to have an improved shot to put up next to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
You're diet sounds good, did you notice any mood improvement (7-keto is said to improve mood)?
Keep up the good work!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
in for pics

actualy i demand them :)

but i subscribe im curious in topical stuff

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
in for pics

actualy i demand them :)

but i subscribe im curious in topical stuff
Yea, me too. I am really interested in the best transdermal to get rid of this small small belly fat (VAT tissue). I was considering purchasing abliderate, but nutraplanet doesnt carry it anymore. What do you guys suggest?

thanks

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mood is positive..how much is 7-keto and how much is from a clean diet, a regular exercise program and a general positive attitude in improving my physic?
i have always believed that the athletic mind is superior- drive and discipline- the world needs more of it!
Just a note..i do not own a scale or a full length mirror..this is may not be the norm.. but I am in this for the Change not the Numbers..

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay -so my husband said i have been too long from the log..so I am still taking 1 tea3 in the am along with the dermatherm after my shower..usually 1 tea3 in the afternoon sometimes 2..still no sleepless side affects..

the 6am thing has not been working well this past week..too many late nights ! Still a very active Alaskan life style and yes keepin' the diet CLEAN.. with only a glass ot two of merlot on the weekend!! Time to take another photo...posting some time soon :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hows the total progress going? gonna post any pics?