Zombie+ Mexican food+ alcohol+ Gut health = i can sleep with any problems

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I live in a border town some of you know that, im right next to mexico. Usually i drink on weekends and i get hungry as hell so @ 1:30 or later the only places that are open here are Dennys, jack in the box, mcdonalds, and mexican food stand(mmm tacos and burritos) i tried to avoid food with lots of fat but on weekends well a few drinks make you care less about the fat. after a night of drinking and eating a double chesse burger with onion rings @ dennys or some tacos and burritos at a mexican food stand i would go home and get ready for some sleep everything would start moving around and i would feel like if i had indigestion but i woulnt feel like taking a sh1t just disconfort in the stomach for more than an hr then i would just passed out sometimes even wake up cause of the disconfort.

i been more than 2 weeks using gut health. and that has improved. dont feel sick anymore @ night(weekends when i go out to party) i usually when i go eat now that late i take 1 extra Gut health cap afew minutes before i stuff my face. and i can sleep with out feeling like i have indigestion .

Great products Dsade.

people should take advantage of the sale going on right now and get some to try it out, im sure you guys are going to like it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in a border town some of you know that, im right next to mexico. Usually i drink on weekends and i get hungry as hell so @ 1:30 or later the only places that are open here are Dennys, jack in the box, mcdonalds, and mexican food stand(mmm tacos and burritos) i tried to avoid food with lots of fat but on weekends well a few drinks make you care less about the fat. after a night of drinking and eating a double chesse burger with onion rings @ dennys or some tacos and burritos at a mexican food stand i would go home and get ready for some sleep everything would start moving around and i would feel like if i had indigestion but i woulnt feel like taking a sh1t just disconfort in the stomach for more than an hr then i would just passed out sometimes even wake up cause of the disconfort.

i been more than 2 weeks using gut health. and that has improved. dont feel sick anymore @ night(weekends when i go out to party) i usually when i go eat now that late i take 1 extra Gut health cap afew minutes before i stuff my face. and i can sleep with out feeling like i have indigestion .

Great products Dsade.

people should take advantage of the sale going on right now and get some to try it out, im sure you guys are going to like it.
:)

Now I can take this testimonial out with us to the bar, and use it to justify getting Mexican food on the way home. WOO HOO!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 64
Anabolics 3
jumpshot903 Nutrition / Health 43
The Neck General Chat 2