Stewy37 Runs P-Slin Ohhh Yeah!!

stewy37

Awards
P-Slin

What is it? Well, straight from the manufacturer's site:

It’s a super-extracted version of our best-selling wonder supplement Anabolic-Pump (If you’re already taking Anabolic-Pump you can stack P-Slin with AP for ‘round the clock nutrient partitioning and sick recomposition effects…but more about that in a minute)

In short, the main difference between AP and P-Slin is P-Slin’s ability to utilize enormous amount of carbohydrates and amino acids and drive those nutrients directly into your muscle cells to promote lean muscle gain, mind-blowing pumps, “roadmap” vascularity, Ironman-like endurance and rapid recovery from workouts.

P-Slin has a large clinical dose of the Extract Engineered From Lagerstroemia Speciosa that requires huge amounts carbohydrates to be eaten…causing an enormous disposal of carbohydrates and amino acids directly into muscle tissue pre-workout!

So basically P-Slin floods your muscles with a huge influx of usable nutrients to create an environment where new muscle tissue is built and the body burns fat for energy!

P-Slin is specially designed to be used pre-workout when “nutrient-flooding” is most useful to the body to promote strength, size, definition, pumps, endurance and vascularity.

P-Slin can also be stacked with Anabolic-Pump as P-Slin should only be used once a day...while AP is designed to allow you to eat normal meals, get huge pumps, gain more muscle and strength and promote loss of body fat.

What You Can Expect From P-Slin…

Skin-Bursting Pumps!
Increased Strength & Power!
Significantly Improved Endurance!
Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc – All energy through improved cellular function, no sides!
Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!
Wicked Vascularity!
Fast-acting!
Increased Lean Body Muscle Mass!
Decreased Body fat!
Easy once-per-day dosing!
Continues to work as long as you take it!
Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as simulants, NO –products, etc – In Fact, P-Slin actually makes these more effective by helping your body utilize nutrients better.
Why am I doing this?

1. I am trying to get away from heavy stimulant-type preWO supps, and this looks great for workout energy without jitterness, etc. I love the idea of more-effectively using the food I intake.

2. This is also part of the contest being run by MulletSoldier

And now a little bit about me:

Height: 6ft even
Weight: 210 lbs

Relevant measurements:
All measurements are relaxed

Chest: 40 ¼”
Arms: 15”
Waist: 34.5”
Hips: 40”
Thighs: 25 ¾”
Calves: 15.75”
Neck: 17”

Training history:

I’ve been training for about 4 years now. I started in the Marine Corps and fell in love with it. It was fun, and made my job easier. Most of my training has been focused on heavy, compound lifts usually in the 3-6 rep range although I have tried a lot of things. Along the way, I picked up Brazillian JiuJitsu and eventually mixed martial arts. I started to institute more cardio and interval training but still stayed true to the big heavy lifts. Last year was plagued by injuries, culminating with hernia surgery last October. I’ve been out of the Corps since January, and this year has seen a focus on getting back in shape, healing up from injuries, and blowing past my old strength and size peaks. Basically, it’s been an eight month bulk, and I am now in a cutting phase with the intent of getting leaner than I’ve ever been, retaining as much strength as possible, and improving my overall conditioning.

Current Lifts:

Squat: 455 lbs
Deadlift: 435 lbs
Bench Press: 280 lbs
Overhead Press: 185 lbs

Current supplementation:

P-Slin of course
ON 100% Whey
EAS Myoplex MRPs
Fish Oil – 6g/day
GNC Creatine Monohydrate – 5g/day
Precision Engineered ZMA
GNC Ultra Mega Green Multivitamin
Xtreme Formulations Vendetta

stewy37

Awards
Day One

Squat:
225x5
275x5
315x5
365x3
275x12
275x12

Walking Lunges:
50m x 2 sets "Ouch"

Bench Press:
135x2x10
185x5
195x3
235x1
250x1
275x1 attempt (Exploded off of my chest but got out of the groove and missed it halfway up)
225x3

Dips
BW+35 x 10
BW+70 x 10

Pendlay Rows:
135x10
225x3x5
225x10

Alt DB Curls:
55x10
55x5
45x5
35x10

60min rest and than 2 hrs of mma

First Impressions:
Nothing much to say right now. I felt strong throughout my workout and the following mma training session. I didn't notice any pumps out of the ordinary, although after the walking lunges, my legs were so flushed with blood I could barely move. For the most part 5x5 style training doesn't really lend itself to huge pumps anyway, so I'm more concerned with sustaining energy and strength levels throughout workouts and day to day.

stewy37

Awards
Today was Hill Sprints!!! 3x10

There's a nasty hill near my house that is about 25m long. Myself and some of the guys I train mma with run it on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A "set" of 10 times sprinting up and jogging down the hill takes about 4-5min and than we take 1min of rest before starting the next "round". It kills your legs, and mine were smoked from yesterday's workout. Despite that, I was able to continually explode up the hill, and even though my overall fatigue was high, I always seemed like I had more energy to draw on and get a bit more of a burst. Time to start making it more difficult. Next time I'll add the mouthpiece or my wieghted vest.

I took P-Slin about an hour before the workout with a turkey/chicken sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread and some oatmeal. It was about 60 carbs and 25g protein.

stewy37

Awards
One of my buddies sent me a workout that he did, and since he's about 40 lbs lighter than me, I figured I had to man up and do it myself.
PreWorkout Meal:
2 scoops whey protein
1 cup oatmeal
1 Banana
2 Apples

The Workout:

Deadlift 1-2 min rest between sets
185x25
225x20
275x15
315x10
365x5
315x10
275x15
225x20
185x25

That pretty much sucked, and I'll probably be hurting tomorrow. However, I think P-Slin is definitely making a difference. My energy was high throughout the workout and I recovered quickly between sets. About halfway through, my forearms were getting pumped pretty crazily, and I had to start using chalk to hold on to the bar. After I finished, I rested and talked for about 5 min, and felt like I could do more work. Unfortunately, I had to go to class, so no overhead presses or pullups for me today.

stewy37

Awards
PreWorkout Meal:
1 Cup Oatmeal
1 Slice ezekial Bread
2 Scoops Whey protein

The Workout:
Overhead Press: 1 min rest
95x2x5
135x5
155x5
135x6 + Push-Press 135x4
115x5

80* Incline Press: 1 min rest
45x3x15

Pullups: Rest about 30sec between sets
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Pretty good workout, but intensity isn't where I would normally like it. Just not much sleep last night. I recovered well between sets and felt good, but just wasn't mentally where I needed to be.
I'm not sure what has happened, but my OHP has gone to hell. Not that long ago I was getting 185 for triples pretty easily and closing in on a 225 lb push presh. My bench has been doing well lately, but my overhead work has sucked.

stewy37

Awards
PreWorkout Meal:
1 Banana
No P-Slin today. I woke up and realized that I had to meet my training partners at the park in 15 min to go run the hill, so I scarfed down a banana to get some carbs and potassium and went out the door.

Holy Crap!!! More Hill Sprints!!! :shock:

Hill Sprints: 3x10
1 Min rest between rounds
Rounds 1&2 with 20lb weighted vest

I have to say that adding the weighted vest about killed me. By the 3rd sprint I was hurting, but still kept a decent pace at least until about halfway through round 2. Than, I hit a wall and wanted to die. I had to take the vest off for round 3 just to get any explosion up the hill. It's been about 45 min, and pukie is still trying to make his prescence known.

Side Note: Bodyweight is now 206 lbs.

stewy37

Awards
PreWorkout Meal:
2 Slices Ezekial Bread
2 Cups Mixxed Veggies
Banana
6oz Lean ground turkey

Workout:
MMA tonight. Before class, I hit the heavy bag for 3-3min rounds. Class was relatively low intensity but I sparred 6-3min rounds at the end.
I recovered well throughout but was pretty worn out at the end. Good night overall.

stewy37

Awards
Yesterday was a rough one. I was definitely feeling it today.
PreWorkout meal:
1 Cup oatmeal
1 Banana
2 scoops Cytomax PreFormance (approx 25g pro, 35g carb)

Workout 1
Hill Sprints 3x10 with 20lb weighted vest
That was rough, and I powered through the last round

Rested about 45min, and than it was time for
Workout 2
4 Way Neck Machine:
40x20 each direction
80x15 each direction
110x15 each direction

Bench Press
135x5
185x5
205x5
235x3
255x2
225x6-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 (20sec rest pause set)
135x27 wide grip

Basically, I sucked on my 255lb set and barely got two, when I wanted 5 at least. So, I loaded up 225 and did as many as I could and than repped out with 135.

Pendlay Row
155x10
225x5
245x5
265x5
Att 285x2 but could only get it halfway each rep

At this point I was pretty exhausted and was starving. For the rest of the day, I couldn't seem to get enough food in me. I'd eat a small bit and be sated, than 15min later I was starving again. That all changed after.....

Workout 3
Judo Practice 2 hours
Drills, drills, drills. Most of the drills were done in 5min intervals. 30sec of one movement before switching to the next, and so forth until 5 min was reached. Rest was your partner doing them to you. So after a good long practice, we circle up, strech, and start to cool down, than our coach goes "Before we cool down any more, let's do this." :whip:
So we finish practice with another 5-10 min (not really sure of the exact time, but it felt forever) of sprints, partner carries, long jumps, one-legged jumps, all kinds of jumps, and so forth before finishing off with a pushup and situp circuit.
I drained a gallon of water in the 15min or so after I got home along with a protein shake and a couple slices of wheat bread, showered up and hit the rack.
I woke up this morning with every part of my body, especially my lower back absolutely worn out.
Freaking great stuff.

Today
Not much to write about. I went to mma practice but was so worn out from yesterday, that it was pretty lackluster. I did get some decent technique work in and helped teach a couple of things to some of the newer guys, so it wasn't a total loss.

stewy37

Awards
Well, I had a bit of a layoff from working out. I went to Mexico with some friends this weekend, so there was no working out, sleep was about non-existent, and nutrition was pretty terrible. Definitely a great time though. Today, it was back on the train and back to work.

Hill Sprints 3x10 at noon.
This was mainly to get my body working again, and it hurt. I was slow as heck, but felt good afterward.

Workout 2 4:30pm
PreWorkout Meal:
30g Whey Protein
30g Maltodextrin
40g Waxy Maize Starch

4 Way neck Machine:
50x2x15 each dir
100x15 each dir
140x5+130x5+120x5+110x10 drop set.

Deadlift: Rest was 3-5min/set
135x10
225x5
315x5
365x5
415x1
I felt weak and slow on these. This weekend took a lot out of me.
Rest was 3-5min/set

Pullups: Rest was 1-1.5min/set
BWx2x10
+25lbs x5x5

Chinups: Rest was 1-1.5min/set
+25x2x5
BWx9

Preacher Curls: Rest was 1min/set
70x6
50x2x10

I felt great after thsi workout. My recovery was extremely good during the pullups, and I left the gym with a pretty huge pump in my arms, especially the forearms. Overall, I'd say this was a good workout. I can definitely tell a difference between workouts with P-Slin and without. The biggest thing is my ability to recover between sets. It doesn't take too long, and I feel great and ready for the next set.

stewy37

Awards
PreWorkout Meal:
1.5 cups skim milk
Myoplex MRP
60g Waxy Maize Starch

Rest was 1-2min between sets:
Bench Press:
135x2x10
185x8
205x5
235x5
265x1+245x1+225x3

CG Bench Press:
225x5
185x2x8

Standing OHP:
115x8+2 Push Presses
115x4+5 Push Presses
115x6 Push Presses

Dips:
+35 x2x10
BWx15

Anyway, tomorrow it's off to get PRK eye surgery and get rid of my friggen glasses. Hell yeah! I'll be out of the gym for a bit and off from mma for 4-6 weeks, but I'm stoked to finally be getting this done.