TheNinja's sponsored Drive + RPM Log!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 6'1" @ 185.5 lbs
BodyFat: I estimated 14% bf (I really have no idea but from pictures posted on AM, people estimated 12-14%)
Body Type: Ecto (66%) / Meso (33%) - very thin growing up but have forced myself to gain muscle
Goals: Gain strength and size with minimal fat gain on a consistent basis.
Goals Specific for this product cycle: Gain strength and size. I may need to up my calories.
Medical issues: none
Past Supplements: Little experience other than multivitamin, creatine, whey protein, fish oils (1 recent 7 week cycle on Leviathan, light RPM use has been discontinued for the past 2 weeks to prep for the log).
7 week IGF-2 cycle courtesy of Applied Nutriceuticals.
Current: Multi, Whey, omega3, BCAA, Poseidon (when I feel I need the extra hydration).
Diet: In check for the most part. Try to eat clean all the time but I'm not super crazy about it. Realistically average about 2200 calories a day, but I have an office job :)
Workout: Typically a 3 or 4 day split - chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders, 4thday misc (more leg, abs, etc.)
Cardio: Haven't been very consistent. Probably won't be with winter coming up either. I do the occaissionly walk at night or the long hike on weekends.
Other: I'm just a regular guy but with good intensity and a good diet. I don't live and breathe working out and supplements but it is important to me
Dosage split into 2 times a day:
Morning = 2 Drive + 1 RPM
Preworkout (3pm) = 2 Drive + 2 RPM
times and dosages subject to change

"Normal" Diet:
Waking Up: 2 Drive + 1 RPM
Meal 1: 8oz skim milk, 1 scoop ON Whey, multi, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 cup oats...mmm tasty shake ;)
Meal 2: 1 whole wheat bagel with natural peanut butter
Meal 3: Varies, but typically around 600 calories in a 40/40/20 split or as close as possible consisting of lean protein, whole grain, veggies.
Pre Workout: 2 Drive + 2 RPM plus 5g BCAA's in crystal light - a banana 30 mins after the Drive/RPM.
Workout: Take 5g BCAA during workout
Post Workout Meal 4: 40g WMS, 15g dextrose, 25g ON whey, 5g BCAA
Meal 5: Varies, but again typically around 600 calories in a 40/40/20 split or as close as possible consisting of lean protein, whole grain, veggies. + 2 fish oils
Before bed: 12oz skin milk, 1 scoop ON Whey

Initial measurements - as close as I could get with a string and a tape measure :) :
coming soon

Pictures on Day 1 - Also coming soon

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
subbed. i enjoyed following your other log. best of luck with your new stack.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Jumping in on this one nice start
good luck

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Workout - Chest:
Incline Press:
12 @ 135
12 @ 165
10 @ 185
9 @ 185
8 @ 185
Flat Flys - Dumbell followed by a deep 20 sec stretch:
10 @ 40
10 @ 40
10 @ 40
Dumbell Pullover:
10 @ 45
9 @ 45
9 @ 45
Pushups:

Diet: Missed meal #2 in the morning. Made up for it with Pizza for lunch :)
Overall Feeling: I'll be honest. I took 2 RPM + 2 Drive at about 2:45, by 3:25 I was bouncing in my chair and could hardly concentrate or sit still. By the time I was working out at about 4:10 I started to feel bad. For most of the workout I felt sort of out of breath, light-headed and nauseous between sets. The good news is that I still got some decent pumps and during the sets I was focused and strong when lifting. Also I haven't inclined for a while, but I think 185 is pretty decent for me. Maybe I just put so much into the lifts I wore myself out?
Notes: Perhaps I'm just getting used to something in the RPM/Drive or maybe I can't handle stims too much. It's about 5:45 now and I'm finally feeling ok although a little shakey and a slight headache. I'm going to stick with this though and chalk it up to a bad day overall as far as feeling sick. On the plus side, the lifts did feel pretty good and I had some nice pumps. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Sorry Applied Nutriceuticals, I really don't want to cast a shadow on this log right off the bat or on your products but I feel I need to be honest. I really do feel bad about it. My guess is that this may all pass by tomorrow or the next day, who knows. Maybe it's IGF-2 withdrawal ;)

nelix

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 boosts dopamine, no dopamine would cause a loss of focus.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Workout - Back:
Wide Pulldowns:
12 @ 120
11 @ 140
7 @ 145
7 @ 145
7 @ 145
T-Bar row with 45lb bar:
12 @ 80
11 @ 90
11 @ 90
10 @ 90
10 @ 90
Single Arm Dumbell Row (i have trouble with this exercise for some reason) :
12 @ 40
12 @ 40
12 @ 40

Diet: Normal
Overall Feeling: Here we go! Today was much better. I'm still on the fine line between anxiety and good energy. I had a good workout. Didn't notice "insane pumps" but didn't expect to on my 2nd day. I had to force myself to rest between sets otherwise I would want to jump right in.
Notes: I felt more focused as well as a better attitude overall and a better feeling. I did notice myself talking too fast and rambling sometimes though. There were also a couple of times where I felt more aggressive but easily under control. Is it possible that it increased my libido in 1 day? I woke up this morning ready to go...but nobody around to go with :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Workout - Back:
Wide Pulldowns:
numbers tomorrow- i left them at work
T-Bar row with 45lb bar:
Single Arm Dumbell Row:

Overall Feeling: Here we go! Today was much better. I'm still on the fine line between anxiety and good energy. I had a good workout. Didn't notice "insane pumps" but didn't expect to on my 2nd day. I had to force myself to rest between sets otherwise I would want to jump right in.
Notes: I felt more focused as well as a better attitude overall and a better feeling. I didt notice myself talking too fast and rambling sometimes though. There were also a couple of times where I felt more aggressive but easily under control. Is it possible that it increased my libido in 1 day? I woke up this morning ready to go...but nobody around to go with :(

hahaha... yes, we've gotten quite a few nearly instant libido reports.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Workout - Off Day:

Diet: Normal - 4 total Drive, 2 total RPM
Overall Feeling: I'm starting to settle into it now. I don't feel near as fidgity or axious and the original effects I had of slight nausea and spinning head have dissappeared. But I do feel very energenic and focused. I like the feeling after 3 days just from the overall attitude and energy I'm getting. I hope that translates well to the weights :)
Notes: Increase libido you ask? Yes, I answer! Sleep has still been good even with the added stims of RPM. I don't necessarily notice any difference in my sleeping patterns but I'm a pretty sound sleeper in general.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Workout - Legs:
Squat:
12 @ 185
11 @ 220
8 @ 235
8 @ 235
8 @ 225
Then I do a cycle of the following 3 exercises
Good Mornin':
12 @ 75
11 @ 75
12 @ 75
Leg Ext (on an old piece of crap bench) :
12 @ 115
11 @ 115
12 @ 115
Calf Raise - Holding a dumbell, Single leg up on a bench with full extension:
12 @ 10
11 @ 10
12 @ 10

Diet: Didn't eat enough today :(
Overall Feeling: Even without proper nutrition today, during the workout I felt great. I don't feel as "high" as I did on day 1 and that's a good thing. I feel much more focused and aggressive towards the weights. This wasn't my best squat day ever. But it was close to my PR which I set 2 weeks ago after a 7 week cycle of IGF-2....which I could go on and on about also..but you can read my log in my sig :)
Notes: I'm starting to really like the overall feeling even during the day. I am very alert but don't have axiety like the first day or two. I do notice that at the end of my workouts I feel very tired and completely worn out for about 20 minutes. Then I feel good again. I think I just get worked up for lifting that when I'm done my body needs a rest b/c it's worn out.

Still doing 4 total Drive everyday with 2 RPM on non workout days and 3 RPM on workout days. I'll re-evaluate next week perhaps.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Workout - Shoulders:
Triple Set - 1 set of each exercise right in a row with no rest between exercises. 90 sec rests between each 3 set
Front Barbell Raise:
10 @ 45
9 @ 45
9 @ 45
Military Dumbell Press:
12 @ 40
9 @ 45
7 @ 40 / 8 @ 20
Standing dumbell side raise:
9 @ 10
8 @ 10
9 @ 10

Triple Set - 1 set of each exercise right in a row with no rest between exercises. 90 sec rests between each 3 set
Incline dumbell lateral:
10 @ 15
10 @ 15
12 @ 10
Military Dumbell Press ( at this point = pain! ) :
10 @ 35
12 @ 35
12 @ 35
Standing Dumbell Bent over laterals:
10 @ 15
10 @ 15
12 @ 10

Overall Feeling: Good energy during workout! Great focus and agression. Great endurance and stamina. This is starting to grow on me in the weight room. I didn't get the post workout crash like I have been getting lately, so that is also another positive!
Notes: The feeling during the day is also nice. I feel very lean and strong. I know I'm lighter than 10 weeks ago by about 4-5 pounds and I can see and feel it. I believe I look a little smaller over all but I definitely feel tighter and stronger so taht is def. a good thing. Arms tomorrow and off on Sunday.

edit: P.S. I'm really ramped up right now and feel like either running down the street or hitting the heavy bag

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Workout - 1.5 hour hike:

Don't know the distance, but roughly 1.5 hours. Nothing hardcore but enough to get the ol' ticker going.

Overall Feeling: I had pretty good endurance on the hike. It's very hard for me to tell whether these supps do anything on a hike though b/c each hike is so much different. I did feel good energy but I had to make sure and stay under control and not run the first 20 minutes when the RPM kicks in :)
Notes: Nothing much to note. I might change up dosages next week.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Workout - Chest/Tris:

I went back to my old 3 day split to see where I'm at

Bench:
12 @ 185
6 @ 225
5 @ 225
8 @ 215
7 @ 210
9 @ 205
10 @ 185
Incline Flys:
12 @ 50
11 @ 50
10 @ 50
Skull Crush / Narrow Grip:
10/12 @ 30s on the side of curved bar
10/10 @ 30s
10/9 @ 30s
Overhead Tricep with Dumbell:
11 @ 55
9 @ 55
Pushup:

Overall Feeling: Decent energy in the weight room as far as my mind and will go. I'm a little upset at myself on the amount of weight I was able...or more unable..to lift. It seems I'm losing some gains I made while on IGF-2. However I haven't lifted really heavy flat bench since 10/2 as I did a week of lighter reps and last week I hit incline instead. That being said, I got a good pump at the end and looked pretty ripped and lean.
Notes: I'm pumped up pretty nice now. I think I will try 5 a day Drive and possibly bump up RPM on workout days. I know my bottle will run out sooner but I need to play with the dosages to find out what's right for people my size (about 185).

I weighed myself nude the other morning and was 181 pounds! Luckily I weighed again that night and was back to 185. Is it possible the Drive/RPM is acting like a fat burner for me? Time to up the calories. I'm going to toss in 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil per day. Another cup of oats. And 200 calories of oats in the afternoon. Should give me about 400-450 extra calories a day.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looking great ninja! Expect some fat loss....... but yes, let's up those calories some!!!!!!!!!!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Workout - Legs/Shoulders:

I went back to my old 3 day split to see where I'm at

Squat:
12 @ 185
12 @ 215
9 @ 235
9 @ 235
Good Morning to you:
12 @ 75
10 @ 80
11 @ 80
Quickly into Leg Extension:
12 @ 115
12 @ 125
12 @ 125
Military Press:
12 @ 95
12 @ 125
7 @ 140
9 @ 135
Front/Side Raise (alternate) :
8/8 @ 15
8/10 @ 15
8/10 @ 15
immediately into Military Press with dumbells (ouch) :
8 @ 35
9 @ 30
10 @ 30

Diet: Normal+ (5 Drive today + 4 RPM total:) )
Overall Feeling: Good energy in the gym. I notice I'm probably not as friendly though ;) - Sometimes I'm not friendly b/c I'm shy or nervous, but during this stack I'm not friendly b/c I don't want to be bothered and I'm sort of pissed at the weights or something. It makes for good working out as long as nobody approaches me (it's not like I normally talk to people anyway).
Notes: My system is settling into it nicely. I still have a little stomach issues around workout time if I try to slam in too many RPM at once on an empty stomach. I have no trouble falling asleep or staying asleep either.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I did 25 minutes of pilates "core" workout. Ya, it's kind of....uhh, womanly shall we say? It was actually sort of tough and decent ab and lower back workout.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 12
Workout - Back/Biceps:

Wide Pulldown:
14 @ 120
9 @ 145
7 @ 150
7 @ 150
Bent Over Row with 45er bar:
10 @ 145
10 @ 145
10 @ 145
T-Bar Row - actually the 45er bar stuck in a corner:
12 @ 90
11 @ 100
10 @ 100
Bicep Barbell (big 45er bar) :
10 @ 85
9 @ 85
7 @ 85
Hammer Dumbell:
9 @ 35
8 @ 35
immediately into "peak" dumbells:
10 @ 25
8 @ 25
Forum Curls with 45er bar curling behind my back:
10 @ 105
10 @ 105

Diet: Normal+ (5 Drive today + 3 RPM total:) )
Overall Feeling: I think I'm getting the dosing scheme down to how I like it. I felt good in the gym today. My pulldowns matched my personal best, my bent rows were decent, and my T-bar rows CRUSHED last time by 10 lbs. Unfortunately it may have been at the price of my biceps b/c I sort of pussed out on biceps and forearms. I mean 35ers for hammer curls??? please, I'm embarrassed for myself ;)
Notes: No stomach issues for today. I don't know if this is proper dosing but I took 2 Drive + 1 RPM on waking. I took 1 Drive about 11:30am. I took 1 Drive + 2 RPM 1.25 hours before workout. I took 1 Drive immediately after workout with PWO shake. 5 Drive + 3 RPM today. I think by splitting them up (whereas yesterday I did Drive + 2 RPM in the morn and 2 Drive + 3 RPM before lifting) I don't have to run to the bathroom, and I should still get the cumulative effects. Also, I don't notice the ups and downs as much. I think it's just such potent stuff my body isn't used to it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Should work fine man.... interested to see how that dosing scheme works out for ya!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Should work fine man.... interested to see how that dosing scheme works out for ya!
ya, dosing scheme seems better now. I really like the overall attitude and feel while on this stuff. I think I just feel more confident and alert.

Side Note: Yesterday's workout consisted of a quick 45 minute hike straight up and down a large hill/mountain.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Workout - Chest/Shoulder/Tricep:

Bench Barbell:
12 @ 185
8 @ 225
6 @ 235
6 @ 235
9 @ 215
9 @ 210
Military Barbell:
5 @ 135 :( ouch
9 @ 125
8 @ 125
8 @ 125
7@ 125
Tricep Cable Pushdown:
12 @ 110
10 @ 120
8 @ 120
Overhead Tricep Dumbell:
10 @ 55
11 @ 55
Pushups with Feet on Bench:

Diet: Normal+ (4 Drive today + 3 RPM total:) )
Overall Feeling: Military struggled b/c I did bench first but I still feel like I got a good shoulder workout. Which brings me to bench. I felt GREAT on bench. I feel great now too. If I flex my chest/arms right now it's hard as a rock (I'm not bragging, I'm just stating that the pumps and the muscle hardness is CRAZY!)
Notes: Great overall attitude. I may have to pick up more Drive to keep this going. It took me a while to get settled, but this stuff is starting to KICK in hard. I feel good energy, great in the weight room, and pretty pumped overall. It's a very nice lean pump. I don't feel as "full" as when I'm on a creatine pump, but I feel very strong, lean, and hard.

Side Note: I'm trying a 2 day split type of thing for a couple weeks maybe. This will allow me to hit each body part 1x every 3-4 days instead of 6-8 days. I'll be doing heavy low sets once workout, then lighter with more reps and dumbell work the next workout. I guess this is losely based on that DoggCrapp routine?

Thumbs Up for Drive + RPM combo!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is starting to build up. Today for the first time in quite a while, I actually jumped out of bed with energy and feel like I'm on crack this morning. I think I got the dosages figured out and it's building up in my system or something. I have no idea if this works similar to IGF-2, but that also took me about 2 weeks before it really kicked in.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 (yesterday's workout)
Workout - Squat/Back/Biceps:

Bench Barbell:
12 @ 185
11 @ 225
8 @ 235
8 @ 235
9 @ 225
9 @ 225
T-Bar Row (45er stuck in a corner) :
12 @ 80
12 @ 100
9 @ 110
8 @ 110
8 @ 110
9 @ 100
Curved Bar (I don't know how much it weighs) :
9 @ 35 on each side
6 @ 35
7 @ 35
Seated Hammer:
10 @ 35
8 @ 35

Diet: Normal+ (4 Drive today + 3 RPM total)
Overall Feeling: Another good workout. I took my time between sets, my back was quite strong today and I got a GREAT feeling doing those rows. My biceps didn't have a great day, perhaps the rows contributed to their downfall?
Notes: I still like the all day feeling I get while on this stuff...well except for the fact that I seem to be hot all the time. People are wearing long sleeves complaining, and I'm trying to open a window with my T-shirt on. My legs and glutes are sore today.[/QUOTE]

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 (Saturday's workout)

Dumbell Dumbell / Dumbell Fly combo:
4 sets / 4 sets
Incline Dumbell / Incline Fly combo:
2 sets / 2 sets
Side Raise / Front Raise / Dumbell Press:
5 sets / 5 sets / 5 sets
Single Arm Tricep:
2 sets
Overhead Tricep Cable / Cable Pushdown:
3 sets / 3 sets

Diet: Normal (4 Drive today + 2 RPM total)
Overall Feeling: Well this is my first time of doing the chest/shoulder/tricep combo with only 3-4 days of rest per body part instead of my normal 7 days. I can tell the difference in my strength as my numbers suffered. However I had a very intense workout and felt like I got a good muscle pump. I was very mentally strong and aggressive, basically just an attitude of "I'm here to throw some weights around, so get out of my way". Although I didn't come across as an ego-maniac to others nor act rude to them, I only thought it in my mind ;)
Notes: Since I'm writing this on Monday and I worked out on Saturday, I can tell you the DOMS is killing! It actually feels nice as my chest is pretty sore. Last night when flexing (come on we all do it;) ) I looked lean and felt very hard. I'm not at the top of my body weight, but all of my lifts are pretty much at personal bests and I feel very good in general. So far I'm pretty pleased.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Workout - Legs/Back/Biceps:

Leg Extenstions:
5 sets
Good Morning:
5 sets
Single Leg Calf on Bench:
3 sets

Pulldown:
5 sets
Bent Row Dumbells:
5 sets

Alternating Dumbell Curl:
3 sets
Concentration Curl:
2 sets
Forearm Curl:
3 sets

Workout Note: I'm trying to go from exercise to exercise quickly on my high rep day. For example, from extension, immediately into good morning and then into single calf raise. Take 1 minute rest and do it again. I'm trying to keep my heart rate up and get some good reps and pumps in. Next Leg/Back/Bicep workout will be low reps, less sets, and more rest between.

Diet: Normal+ (Drive + RPM = 2+1 morning, 2+1 1 hour before workout, 1 RPM dissolved in water 15 minutes before workout )
Overall Feeling: VERY good energy in the gym today. I had to force myself to rest between sets. It's hard for me to gauge the strength aspect b/c I'm trying some new exercises and a totally new workout split. GREAT pumps in my legs and biceps today. My mind was willing and if fact even now I want to throw more weights around, but my muscles are shot. I could hardly bend my arms and forearms enough to take water from the sink to splash on my face...lol. Even now, typing is locking up my forearms..heh.
Notes: I've mentioned before, but I am much more confident and social. I believe it is partially b/c I am feeling the "ups" of the Drive and RPM...but partially b/c I feel very tight and muscular when I walk around so it just gives me confidence that I'm stronger and look good :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so whats this about dissolving the RPM pre workout?? just gets absorbed faster? any other benefits?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
oh, the dissolving of an RPM is just a trick I like to use. It isn't a recommendation from AppNut, but I find that if I take 1 RPM capsule, open it up, and dump it in about 4-5oz of water. And then guzzle the water quickly, that in about 15 minutes it hits quite hard and really gets me going. I start getting hotter and can feel a good energy going. It doesn't last as long as the full capsule form, but it seems to last about an hour for me. Sometimes I'll do 2 dissolved in water but you better be ready for it ;)

I also use this trick if I'm not by my stash of RPM 1 hour before I lift. IF I have to quick run to my stash, dissolve a few and then go lift in 15 minutes.

dWood

Awards
might have to try that next time thanks...Terri James(have my own log-a womans drive log even though I started it on my husbands sign in name

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Bench Barbell:
12 @ 185
7 @ 225
7 @ 225
6 @ 225
5 @ 225
7 @ 215
Military Barbell:
9 @ 125
7 @ 130
5 @ 130
7 @ 125
7 @ 125
Tricep Cable Pushdown:
9 @ 120
9 @ 120
8 @ 120
Overhead Tricep Dumbell:
11 @ 60
10 @ 60
Pushups with Feet on Bench:

Diet: Normal+ (4 Drive today + 2 RPM tota)
Overall Feeling: Overall strength was not as high as previous. However I believe it's b/c I am only giving my chest/shoulders 3 full days of rest, whereas in the past I've always given 6-7 days. I'm not sure if I'm doing any good with this method or not....thoughts? Stamina however, was through the ROOF! Pump and muscle hardness was also CRAZY. I wish I would look like that all the time. MY entire upper body was pumped up, hard, and looked strong.
Notes: Still overall good attitude. Getting great sleep, RPM does not negatively affect my sleeping. Weight is staying about the same but I'm eating more again. I think my body is just becoming more fit and therefore requiring more calories to maintain....or I just can't gain weight ;)

Pictures kind of suck and don't really do it justice imo - but I thought I'd toss them in

Attachments

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Go on w/ your bad ninja self.

When training the same muscle groups with less days betwee, I try to do the secondary workout as just that.... a secondary muscle-feeding type workout.
Example: Heavy bicep curls on monday, and one exercise targeting bi's again thurs..... but doing about 60% weight, and doing only middle range motions. Hope this makes sense.... basically, the second workout is there to keep the muscle active and pumped full of blood and nutrients.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Go on w/ your bad ninja self.

When training the same muscle groups with less days betwee, I try to do the secondary workout as just that.... a secondary muscle-feeding type workout.
Example: Heavy bicep curls on monday, and one exercise targeting bi's again thurs..... but doing about 60% weight, and doing only middle range motions. Hope this makes sense.... basically, the second workout is there to keep the muscle active and pumped full of blood and nutrients.
Ya, I've been trying to do one heavy set, say on Monday. Then on Friday I use lighter weight and shoot for 12 reps, or do a sort of superset at 10+10 reps. Would you go to failure on the "light" day as well? For example, on Saturday I went with Dumbell presses for 12-13 reps then into dumbell flys but I went every set to failure (I got every set to failure on all sets for the most part). Then on Wednesday I went heavy barbell presses shooting for 6-7 reps to failure. Maybe I'm going to failure to often? I'm not feeling bad or anything, but I can tell on my "heavy" day that my entire strength is not quite back yet.

Thanks!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm usually hitting failure on heavy days and just getting a pump/burn on lighter days.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 26
Workout - Squat/Back/Biceps:

Squat:
12 @ 185
9 @ 225
8 @ 235
6 @ 240
6 @ 240
8 @ 235
T-Bar Row (45er stuck in a corner) :
12 @ 80
10 @ 110
8 @ 120
8 @ 120
7 @ 120
7 @ 120
Curved Bar (I don't know how much it weighs) :
11 @ 35 on each side
8 @ 37.5
7 @ 37.5
Standing Hammer:
8 @ 40
8 @ 40

Diet: Normal+ (3 Drive today + 3 RPM total)
Overall Feeling: Great workout today. My body is a little sore from my new workout style but my stength and stamina today was off the chiz-art! I went up in all my lifts, including PR in Squat...in fact I'm running out of weights in my gym :) - I threw another 10 lbs, roughly 8% onto T-Bar row and got VERY close to same number of reps, next time I'll get it. And my biceps went up too. Pumps weren't as crazy as Chest day, but that is normal. I get huge pumps on chest whereas my legs and back don't as much, but it's cool.
Notes: I'm going with 6 total pills a day since I feel I've got a good buildup in my blood right now. 4+2 Drive, RPM on non workout days, 3+3 on workout days. I have roughly 4 days left then I'll be going RPM only workout days until after Turkey Day or maybe Christmas to let my body go back to "normal" state. Rock on!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
No workout for me today, I saved up to 3 lives and gave blood. Somebody(s) is going to get some Drive and RPM laden blood and wake up from surgery ready to pump some iron...heh ;)

I feel pretty good overall now. I'm actually just taking 3 Drive today and 1 RPM to maximize my timefram of Drive.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 30
Workout - Chest/Shoulders:

Bench:
5 sets

Incline Press followed by fly:
4 sets

Military Barbell:
5 sets

Side/Front Raises alternating:
4 sets

Diet: Normal+ (2 Drive today + 3 RPM total)
Overall Feeling: Another good workout. Endurance and recovery time is really good. My shoulders were sort of worn out by the time I got to Military press and my numbers suffered, but I didn't really feel cardio-wise tired nor mentally worn out.
Notes: I have scaled down so basically I'm just running a RPM log now with a few Drive thrown into the mix. I'll probably wrap this bad boy up this weekend or right before Turkey Day.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 31
Workout - Legs:

Squats:
5 sets - Top set was 7 @ 240

Leg Extension:
3 sets - Top set was 10 @ 140 compared to previous 12 @ 125s

Good Morning:
3 sets

Single Leg Calf with Dumbell on a bench:
3 sets

Overall Feeling: My legs continue to move up in weight. And believe it or not, I think I actually saw some leg muscles for the first time in my life!!!! ;) - Yup, they are barely visible but I see the beginning of a quad outline :)
Notes: I have scaled down so basically I'm just running a RPM log now with a few Drive thrown into the mix. I'll probably wrap this bad boy up this weekend or right before Turkey Day.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Day 33
Workout - Back:

PullDowns:
4 sets - Top set was 7 @ 150

T-Bar row in corner:
4 sets - 5 more lbs that last week with same reps

Upright Row / Reverse Dumbell Fly
3 sets each @ 10ish reps immediately after each other

Overall Feeling: Had great energy today and also had nice strength in my back. I even got some pump going on, which is rare for my back. I think I have a winged scapula or something, which I just realized is a totally random statement :)
Notes: Well on my 4th set of pulldowns as the last rep was going back to the top the cable broke. It's one of those home gym things that's basically just a cable on the pulleys and a "rack" for the barbell. But it is a Nautilis. Luckily I didn't pull the bar into my face or anything, or have it break while I was pulling it down. I could have hurt myself and maybe sued for thousands, if not hundreds, or tens of dollars.

So there ya have it. It's proof that if you lift with Drive + RPM you will break your gym's equipment ;)

ALL OUT OF DRIVE!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Day 33
Workout - Back:

PullDowns:
4 sets - Top set was 7 @ 150

T-Bar row in corner:
4 sets - 5 more lbs that last week with same reps

Upright Row / Reverse Dumbell Fly
3 sets each @ 10ish reps immediately after each other

Overall Feeling: Had great energy today and also had nice strength in my back. I even got some pump going on, which is rare for my back. I think I have a winged scapula or something, which I just realized is a totally random statement :)
Notes: Well on my 4th set of pulldowns as the last rep was going back to the top the cable broke. It's one of those home gym things that's basically just a cable on the pulleys and a "rack" for the barbell. But it is a Nautilis. Luckily I didn't pull the bar into my face or anything, or have it break while I was pulling it down. I could have hurt myself and maybe sued for thousands, if not hundreds, or tens of dollars.

So there ya have it. It's proof that if you lift with Drive + RPM you will break your gym's equipment ;)

ALL OUT OF DRIVE!

LOL... tens of dollars.. LOL

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
LOG SUMMARY:
This log is a little harder for me to summarize in terms of gains b/c I played around with workout routines and dosages a little more than my IGF-2 log. Instead of taking 8 weeks of the same dosage and same routine like my other log I played with this one a little more.
I will say that my legs and back gained though. I honestly don't think my chest and shoulders changed as far as 1 rep max b/c of my routine (less rest per body part), but I hope better stamina in the long run.
I believe you should take as much as your stomach can handle at first (maybe 5 Drive and 3/4 RPM on workout days and 6 + 1/2 on nonworkout). Once you hit day 10ish you could probably bump down to 4+3 and 4+1/2. I'm 185 pounds though so you may have to adjust.

PROS:
Great energy!
Aggressive in the gym - borderline angry sometimes but able to maintain my composure for the most part. Although I did have to tell one dude to bring a towel next time he wanted to sweat all over the bench b/c it's disgusting :)
Great attitude throughout the day. This was actually huge. Not only were the workouts great but it could honestly be used as a energy/mood enhancer as I felt more confident and talkative in social situations.
I always sleep good and did not notice any disturbance in sleep patterns from Drive or RPM.
I also don't have libido problems but I felt a tad more randy while on this stuff. In fact I had to stay away from AM a few days b/c of some of your Avatars.
I believe it would work during a bulk, cut, or recomp.
Pills are cool color so you won't get them confused with your others :)
You will get so strong that you'll break your home gym's cables!

CONS:
It took me a while for my stomach to get used to it. I had to run to the bathroom for some explosions for the first 10-12 days.
You will get so strong that you'll break your home gym's cables and have to buy new ones.
It costs money.....hmmmmmm........

I'd like to thank Applied Nutriceuticals for the Drive + RPM. It gave me a good feel of the product and I would run it again during any stage of lifting.

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
when u first started taking it it made you throw up?