17-18% body fat :sad:

Routine :
Lift weights 4 times a week for 1 hour
Lifting as heavy as possible while staying within the 8-12 rep range
Cardio 3 times a week for 15-20 minutes
Using elliptical or bike

Diet :
I eat 6 meals a day about 3,000 - 3,400 calories
Heres a list of some of the things in my diet and usually one of the following for each meal not everything you see listed
Meal 1 - Eggs or oatmeal with a 45 gram protein shake
Meal 2 - Protein bar, cottage cheese, yogurt, peanut butter sandwich and fruits
Meal 3 - Tuna, chicken, lean deli meats with wheat bread and veggies
Meal 4 - Chicken, steak, pasta, veggies, chicken burrito with black beans and chile-tomato tortilla, lasagna
Meal 5 - 45 gram protein shake with couple tbsp peanut butter
Meal 6 - Cottage Cheese before bed

Goal :
To gain as much muscle as possible while losing some body fat. Not looking for an all out cut yet, would like to get to about 220 lbs a few months before summer then cut.

Will have an updated picture with both bottles this weekend ;)

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Strength: Felt the same
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 193.5 lbs
Pumps/Vascularity: Pretty good pump, slightly more then normal
Endurance: Felt the same
Aggression: Normal
Focus: Normal
Libido: Normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: Normal
Overall Energy: Energy up
Personal Commentary: Energy is definitely up after taking the pills. Been sweating like crazy! I dont know if I lost quite a bit of water weight but a couple days ago I weighted 196lbs?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
re take that pic without the bottle, put the bottle on the side:D

And at what time do you workout ? ?? ?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Best log picture ever.

Now take a picture with drive covering one nipple and rpm covering the other...

OK now... eeeeep voyeur alert.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established

LOL

I usually work out late at night but sometimes I workout in the afternoon. I'll have some more pictures soon

Thanks for stopping by

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am licking my bottle of RPM right now.

Very nice.

Screw the log, just post pictures...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Who the hell is that in the pics...we need more

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
San- you are definitely a man of your word!!!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
lol @ xjsynx
Shes not my sister but your pretty close, shes my cousin :run:

I'll upload and host the new picture later tonight with both bottles.

San- you are definitely a man of your word!!!
Thanks

Day 3

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 194 lbs
Pumps/Vascularity: Pretty good pump
Focus: Normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles feel harder then normal and still sore from Day 1's workout
Overall Energy: Energy up
Personal Commentary: Worked tri's, shoulders, back and was hitting them pretty hard. I usually dont like to rest that long between sets but today I felt like I didnt need to rest at all between sets.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Log of the Year award goes to...................

(Cousin?)

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 195 lbs
Aggression: Slightly up
Focus: Up
Libido: Slightly up
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles feel harder
Overall Energy: Up
Personal Commentary: Worked legs pretty good today! Noticed I was a little more focused then usually and libido is slightly up. So far I have been enjoying Drive + RPM. :head:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I think everyone checking out your log has increased libido. hahaha

Lookin good man. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
haha ain't that the truth!
Didnt get a chance to update day 7 in time, my dad came down from Las Vegas so I finally got a chance to hit the gym a little before midnight.

Day 7
10-17-07

Strength: Same
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 195.5 lbs
Pumps/Vascularity: Pretty good pump, noticing a few more veins in my arms popping out
Endurance: Same, I always have a lot of endurance without supplements. I'm like many of you I am sure, who really enjoy going to the gym after a hard day and just dont want to leave.
Aggression: Up...been noticing small things starting to annoy me at times. Nothing major though
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles feel harder/fuller
Personal Commentary: Worked Chest, Bi's and forearms today, great workout! After I was done I was trying to put on my jacket in my car and I just couldnt haha. Felt like my damn arms were huge, serious pump!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
With a wife like that, I doubt your libido has much room to grow :)

**** I keep letting that picture distract me from positive log feedback.

Good log, I will be doing a similar stack soon, is your diet always the same?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah...but some how it is :djparty:

Thanks, yes my diet is pretty much the same. I dont drink soda, I just stick to water, V8, crystal light and milk. I dont eat junk food and make sure I stick to my diet. My only downfall would be that I dont eat enough veggies. I eat them but could use some more.

Day 10

Strength: Slighty up
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Didnt weight myself today
Aggression: Up
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles feel harder and fuller
Personal Commentary: Today I went in the gym pissed and ready lift hard. I was able to lift a little bit heavier then usually which is nice. I worked out for a little over a hour and a half...looked up at the clock and was like damn maybe I should go home lol.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I really like V8, but I can never help but feel that I should just eat more real food...
I hate it when I have such good motivation and focus that I don't want to stop, I wish I could just put that rare motivation away for another day... Is that what it was like?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too, I really like the new V8 fusion, just one glass has a full serving of vegetables and fruits, plus it taste pretty good. Yes real food is definitely better but I figure real food plus some V8 is better then nothing.

Yes its similar to that, I feel like I dont want to stop working out. Its like I lose track of time or I am not even paying attention to the clock.

Day 12

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 194 lbs
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles feel harder and fuller
Personal Commentary: Worked out legs today, legs felt really full. Noticed I weight a little less now and it looks like I lost a little body fat when looking in the mirror.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Damnit I'm sick!!!

Last night I noticed my throat was a little sore but didnt think much of it. When I woke up this morning my throat felt terrible along with the rest of the cold symptoms.

This sucks, I was hoping to goto the gym later today but maybe I can go tomorrow if I feel better.

Anyone have any advice on something to take to get over this cold a little faster?
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Damnit I'm sick!!!

Last night I noticed my throat was a little sore but didnt think much of it. When I woke up this morning my throat felt terrible along with the rest of the cold symptoms.

This sucks, I was hoping to goto the gym later today but maybe I can go tomorrow if I feel better.

Anyone have any advice on something to take to get over this cold a little faster?
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
I think Elderberry is the only thing with much science to back it..................

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I dunno how realistic this is, but chicken soup (made with real chicken bones, I guess any bone stew or soup will do), hot tea and large amounts of OJ. I also find mouth wash is useful.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Still a little sick but much better, might workout later.

You know I dont know if it helps or not but I like to eat chicken and rice soup when I am sick. Had it yesterday, pretty good even though I couldnt really taste it that much lol. The other day I thought I had the flu...was sweating and my temp got to almost 103. I feel a lot better today but my throat is still a little sore from coughing. I got the flu shot about a week ago and wondering if it could of been the reason? Whats weird is that I was only a little sore around the area I got the shot and then it went away, but 5 days later I get sick, maybe the flu shot could do that?

So heres my question for any of you looking at this....do you work out when your sick and does it make things worse? I might goto the gym in about 3 hours but still debating if its worth it. I feel almost normal but slightly hot, and throat dry from coughing.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Still sick but much better, might workout later.

You know I dont know if it helps or not but I like to eat chicken and rice soup when I am sick. Had it yesterday, pretty good even though I couldnt really taste it that much lol. The other day I thought I had the flu...was sweating and my temp got to almost 104. I feel a lot better today but my throat is still a little sore from coughing so much and not sweating as much. I got the flu shot about a week ago and wondering if it could of been the reason? Whats weird is that I was only a little sore around the area I got the shot and then it went away, but 5 days later I get sick, maybe the flu shot could do that?

So heres my question for any of you looking at this....do you work out when your sick and does it make things worse? I might goto the gym in about 3 hours but still debating if its worth it. I feel almost normal but slightly hot, and throat dry from coughing.
I usually try to "workout" depending on the severity of the illness, but that workout consists of walking, pushups, etc. Nothing hardcore. Keep pounding the fluids and soups regardless.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if I do go I will do a light workout, if I notice anything I dont like I will just go home.

Just worried about dropping weight, I think when your sick most of the weight you lose is water weight right..not muscle?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Water yes, and just as important your glycogen stores. This is why you'll feel weak and fatigued, especially when you get back to lifting. As soon as you're able to hold food down, get to eatin'!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Whats weird is I have still been eating a lot but I can tell my appetite has slightly decreased. I was expecting to not be able to eat much.

Day 16

I decided to do a light work out this morning at home with some of my dumbbells.

I feel a lot better now but still have a slight cough. No more sore throat and not as much sweating. Might actually goto the gym tomorrow if I feel better. Every morning I wake up and I notice I am slowly getting better.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 193 lbs
Focus: SlightlyUp
Overall Energy: Normal
Personal Commentary: I almost feel 100% back to normal! Went to the gym earlier today and surprised I havent lost any strength. I didnt try to push myself but was able to lift the same weight I was doing before I got sick.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 193.5 lbs
Focus: Slightly Up
Overall Energy: Slightly up
Personal Commentary: Worked legs today and man I can barely walk right lol. I was there for about 1 hour and a 45 minutes. Feeling much better but not quite 100% yet, almost. Tried to take it easy but just couldnt lol.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 196 lbs
Endurance: Up
Personal Commentary: I think I am back 100% now! Had a great workout, killed my tri, shoulders and back today! Not sure if the scale is right or not but I am a little heavier today :)

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump
Personal Commentary: Worked chest, bi's and forearms. Very nice pump today, and noticed more endurance then usually.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Strength: Up
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 196.5
Personal Commentary: Worked legs earlier today and man do they feel really pumped!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
LOL @ the pic comment! (But agreed)
San Quinn.... feel free to stray from the suggested format. Do whatever works best for you to describe whats going on ;)

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I might post some more pictures ;)

Lanbane...Thanks, this format seems to be working pretty good for me but if theres something else I feel should be mentioned I will make sure to comment on it :)
Very happy with these supplements and might extend the log for another 30 days.

Day 26

Libido: Slightly Up
Personal Commentary: Worked out this morning, didnt get to work out as long as I wanted but I must have done a pretty good work out if my muscle still feel pumped and noticed some more veins in my arms then usual.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
You sure none of me? I was thinking of taking a similar picture like I took of my wife in a leopard thong :bb3:

Day 28

Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump, lasting most of the day
Personal Commentary: Another good workout today! Did a little more cardio then usually 25 minutes, would of stayed on there longer but I thought after 1 hour and 45 minutes it was time to leave lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
San,

What kinds of changes are we seeing in regards to strength?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed I am lifting anywhere from 5-20 lbs depending on what I am doing.

Day 30

Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump, lasting most of the day
Personal Commentary: Todays workout was ok, didnt have the usually energy that I have been having lately. Maybe just an off day?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 197 lbs
Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump and noticed more veins in my arms
Personal Commentary: Blasted chest, bis and forearms earlier today and my arms feel like they gonna blow up lol. Unfortunately I only got a few more days left, this has been a great experience so far!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Bodyweight/Body Comp: 197 lbs
Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump and noticed more veins in my arms
Personal Commentary: Blasted chest, bis and forearms earlier today and my arms feel like they gonna blow up lol. Unfortunately I only got a few more days left, this has been a great experience so far!
Great log (and pics)!!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Still 197 lbs
Pumps/Vascularity: Very good pump and noticed more veins in my arms and also in my legs.
Muscle Density/Hardening: Up
Overall Energy: Energy Up
Personal Commentary: Today was my last day on this stack...finished it with another great work out!

My final review
I would definitely recommend this stack to anyone looking to lose some body fat and put on some lean muscle. I would say I might have lost a couple lbs of fat but also put on a few lbs of muscle. Out of a scale of 1-10 on everything from strength to energy I would rate Drive + RPM a 9. I am planning on starting another log in the next week with Drive + IGF-2.
And heres one more picture for you guys that stopped by my log, thanks for stopping by :)