Brywal312 Cutting Cycle Log - Clen+t3

1. Registered User
    Answers

Brywal312 Cutting Cycle Log - Clen+t3

I am preparing to run Clen+T3+keto+DCP - Still researching the best dosages on each of these. I am very interested in how my body will respond to t3 because a blood cousin of mine has diagnosed thyroid issues and I am wondering if this is why it is so hard for me to keep fat off. I am still in PCT from my SD+EPI cycle for the next couple days. Because of this I will not be running any anabolics for a month or so. I think I am going to run another cycle of SD+EPI after that month. This will work out because the last 4 weeks of the clen+T3 I will be on SD+EPI and that should cancel any possible catabolism. I will be heavily monitoring resting pulse, BP, and body temperature thoughout the cycle. I am going to try to find a sweet spot with the dosages so as to maximize effects and minimize sides.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

Are you going to update this more frequently than the last ?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck, I ran that cycle nicely.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Are you going to update this more frequently than the last ?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Answers

haha ok I take that as a no.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Good luck, I ran that cycle nicely.
    I was flipping through your posts, I cant find whether you ever posted your dosages. What were they?
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

subbed.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    I was flipping through your posts, I cant find whether you ever posted your dosages. What were they?
    I only did 25mcg of T3 and I started out on 2 drops of clen and upped it to tolerance as sides decreased. I'm at a half a dropper of clen.

whoops forget to add DCP I take 4 in the am 2 before workout and 2 before bed!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry guys for not updating.... I started last tuesday. I ramped dosage over the past week and current dosage is the same for all 3 compounds - 100mcg clen/t3/keto the morning pre-cardio workout and 40mcg at about 5pm in the afternoon post lifting. I am dosing support supps of taurine, potassium, and a multi. 6 Damage control per day. Drive and RPM pre-workout. Muscle mass seems to be remaining the same if not increasing while fat is decreasing. Current weight is 227lbs. I guesstimate I am at about 14-15%BF. Lifts are steadily increasing.

Sides so far are: shaky hands - burning out faster in cardio - randomly getting sleepy in the middle of the day - Trouble getting to sleep before 1am - it also seemed to increase my ADD.

WARNING: Whatever you do DO NOT TAKE ASPIRE36 when on a cycle of clen/t3..... MOTHER OF GOD.....horrrible headache. Dumbass move on my part taking it anyway. Should have known better because I have taken it with stingers(caffiene) before with the same effect.... Live and learn...lol
  10. Registered User
    Answers

I am getting frustrated with this cycle. I dont feel like it is helping me lose fat any faster than I could without it. My dosages are as high as I can stand(sides) and I still dont think it is helping. running clen and keto at 140mcg. I think I really wasted my money/time this time...
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting. I do think the real value in using those (clen/t3) is getting to those crazy levels, like going from 8% down to 4% precontest or something. I'm even now pondering when to use even just a TTA product as at 21% bf, i'm still loosing fat without using those, just slighly restricted diet.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Registered User
    Answers

yeah, last time I checked I was 14% which still sucks...hehe! I just found something out that made me feel better about myself though... My G/F is 36% LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Alright....thats it....I give up. This cycle sucks ass. I am shaky and hot(temp) as hell and am not making progress any faster than I was before. I am going back on another Superdrol + Epi Cycle just with a caloric deficit and see if that leans me out any quicker....unless I can get a hold of some good halo....
  14. Registered User
    Answers

everybody that subbed to this log be sure to check out my new one located at the bottom of my sig
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sick Cut Cycle(SD pulse, t3, clen)
    By bigzach1234 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 08:04 AM
  2. Sustanon/Dbol cutting cycle log.
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 02:35 PM
  3. Test cycle with clen/T3 combo
    By pimpc1972 in forum Anabolics