Hyperdrol X2,Pro Anabol ,Stim -X,T-X Spread over 9 Weeks

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
I am planning to run Hyperdrol2,Pro Anabol,T-x,Stimulant X at different stages for 9 weeks. I haven’t been to a gym for over a year

Background:
Currently in New Zealand. Founder and used to be owner of www.Globalsupplements.co.za in South Africa. We were the authorised distributors for BSN,AST,IDS,Nutrex,Controlled Labs mostly focussing on BSN and Nutrex.
I have been training on and of for four years and haven’t been to a gym for 13 months. Reason why I gave the supplement background is we used to get samples of you name it on almost a weekly basis from other companies that wanted distributorship. I have tried and used quite a bit of everything. If I was able to do it all again I would have loved to distribute ALRI and Anabolic Extreme.
OK back to what I am here for:

Goals:

I am currently a soft 220 LBS, would like to shed some fat and get into the training thing again,would like to get strength back quickly and try to hold on a bit of muscle.I know only consistency and time will pay off so I am not expecting “Muscletech Hype results”

Supplements I bought for this log:
(To be used over 9 week period – 62-Days)

1 x Primed Ultra (To be used on training days)
1 x Pro Anabol (To be used from start up to day 30 at full dose)
1 x HyperdrolX2 (To be used from Day 20 until end at 3 per day)
1 x T-x (To be used from Day 29 until end at full dose)
1 x Stimulant X (To be used from Day 1 at 1 per day / from day 29 at 2 per day)
I was a bit of a idiot when ordering and didn’t get good old Creatine Mono,but am sure I will find a Supplement store here where I can get some.

I would have liked to get WTF instead of Primed Ultra but the weight added an additional $30 shipping to New Zealand,I tried to get Venom instead ox Stim –x but its prohibited in NZ.I will only be using whole foods for Carbs ,Proteins etc.My diet will be calorie restricted with focus on higher doses of lean protein.

I stay in a house with four other x-south African people who thought my multivitamin is steroids………..:think:

Training:

I am planning a Max –OT kind of routine and would like to implement Cardio five times a week; any suggestions on creative cardio types effective for fat loss will be appreciated. I have only done “go long” cardio and never done explosive shorter types.

Planning to start coming Monday and will update my log regularly and will try to be real honest with regards to all supps.If I fit in the lens i will post some Photos.......

Wish me dedication ,and any critisism will be appreciated as I will learn from it.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Update

I Will add weekly summaries here for easy readibilty and comparisons

Week 1 Summary

TRAINING:
This week was just to get back into things,as I have been off for a while there is nothing to compare to really.I eased into everything this week,weights,Cardio.

Diet
Diet was real strict Protein from Chicken Breast,Cottage Cheese,Egg Whites and Lean Steak.
Carbs from brown rice only

Supplements
2 Pro Anabol
1 Stim-x
2 Primed Ultra - Training Only
All of above every day.

Judgement
Can't judge from anything that happened in the gym,quite a bit early.
Outside the gym,can say I am really impressed with stim-x for nice energy levels for about 9 hours daily.

Measurements end Week1:
Right Bicep: 16.75
Right Calve: 17.1
Waist: 39
Weight: 101.5 Kg

Week 2 Summary

__________________________________________________ _____________
TRAINING:
This week was just to get a baseline to be able to compare to,had good workouts,also did HIIT three times and went for a nice squash game.From next week it will get much more interesting........

Diet
Diet was real strict Protein from Chicken Breast,Cottage Cheese,Egg Whites and Lean Steak.
Had one cheat at work on Monday when it was my managers birthday,I had to take a slice of cake......at least that was it

Supplements
2 Pro Anabol
1 Stim-x Monday and Tuesday
2 Stim-x Since Wednesday
All of above every day.

Judgement
Judgement is obvious,I got stronger and everything is easier as this is my second week.What was impressive is that I had a waist and weight improvement.

Measurements end Week2:
Right Calve: 17.3
Waist: 38
Weight: 101.2 Kg

I must note a possible concern with my Liver:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78077-pro-anabol-liver.html

Week 3 Summary

TRAINING:
This was an awesome week,strength is really up and can start seeing minor body changes,I am also well adapted to my diet and feels like my results are attained at a quicker pace

Diet
Had one cheat at work on Tuesday ,had a Hamburger instead of chicken breast and brown rice,no chips at least......

Supplements
2 Pro Anabol
2 Stim-x Since
All of above every day.

Judgement
My mood in the gym was much more focussed ,agressive.was looking forward to every workout.Something is kicking in and I think i can contribute it to Pro Anabol.Libido is also way UP.
There was another weight and waist drop but no drop in bicep or calve size.

Measurements end Week 3:
Right Calve: 17.5
Waist: 37.8
Weight: 98 Kg

Also refer to link in week2 summary regarding Liver values

Week 4 Summary

TRAINING:
Best training week yet,strength and aggresion up on everything.
Diet
Had one cheat on Sunday,had one light beer at friends which was forced in my hands,....ok and a chocolate bar to kill the crAVINGS

Supplements
2 Pro Anabol
2 Stim-x
3 Hyperdrol X2 spread
All of above every day.

Judgement
I did feel much harder even though I am still really soft..... Training was still like last week and had nice strength increases,feel leaner or maybe less fat!
Measurements end Week 4:
Waist: 37.2 Another 0.6 drop
Weight: 96.7 Kg

__________________________________________________ __

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unless you have the old stimx, dont expect the new stuff to do much at 1 pill. i was very dissapointed. looks like a nice line-up though.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Stim-x

Yup,unfortunately the new one,had one this morning,feeling the effect still (real nice) one hour later but seems to be tapering off.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Stim X

Took it at 06:45 AM,actually still feeling a good stim effect at the moment (11:17AM)

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some people have to take the new one twice per day......

interesting stack you got here......

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Stim -x

Still feeling effect at 14:09
Must say I haven't touched a supplement for the last year and stopped drinking coffee as well and only on water at current,want to feel and get most out of supplements,you also guess I should add some good old creatine?

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Will update with measurements and first training session later today,I am bumping up Stim-x to two caps once I start using T-x towards the last few weeks....

Last edited:
Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day1

Must say even though I got the new Stim-x I was quite impressed with effects,lasting from early morning up to around 16:00.

Supplements:
Took 2 primed ultra at 16:30 and started training at 17:20.
This was my first session in over a year,I was dissapointed in my strength obviously but had a lot of energy and nice pumps in my biceps.Started the Pro Anabol as well today

Training will follow the same routine for the nine weeks,I am used to multiplying the reps with weight and calculate total amount of weight moved per session,as long as my routine stays the same it is comparable to previous week,a minor increase in weight will have quite a big amount of KG's to your total which was always an awesome way to stay motivated.

Chest: 2280Kg
Biceps:2445 Kg

3 Exercises per musclegroup 3x10 reps

Thats it for today....will start cardio tomorrow morning

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Stim -x

This is my second day on Stim-x,still loving the effects,kinda clear mind,clean energy hope it lasts like yesterday,more difficult to have my 11:30 meal but will just have to chuck it down.
By the way ,had my first cardio session this morning,was not good ,guess it will get better and better!

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 2

Supplements:
Stim - x 1 Cap Morning
Pro Anabol 2 Caps 12 hours apart
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Trained Back today:
Total wieght moved: 4050KG

Judgement:
Really early to say,impressed with workout energy levels while on very low carbs,must be from Primed Ultra.
Also impressed with Stim -x nice energy up to about 15:00 every day thus far.
Due to not training for a year my whole body is stiff.
Looking forward to my offday (Wednesday)

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
HIT would be the best for cardio IMO but since you haven't been to a gym in a while you might not be in good shape and might want to ease into it. Also why all the supplements right off the bat? What does your diet look like?

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
HIT would be the best for cardio IMO but since you haven't been to a gym in a while you might not be in good shape and might want to ease into it. Also why all the supplements right off the bat? What does your diet look like?
I would like to get as much possible results in this nine weeks before the holiday,my diet is only Protein 5 times a day out of one of the following:
CC
Chick Breast
Egg whites (usually 1 yolk)
Lean red meat
Carbs:
Brown rice 100Grams Cooked as part of pre-workout meal.

I know it is really low.....

Cardio
Easing into it this week trying to get below 7 Mins a kilo will start HIT next week,any tips on HIT,how would you approach it?

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Also supplements will be used over nine weeks so,its not all run at once.

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
HIIT High Intensity Interval Cardio Training -- Cardio

Thats the basics for HIT cardio. I would recommend that for starting off until you get a good feel for your body so you don't over do it. Good Luck man!

P.S. IMO you should wait on the supplements until your body is back in the swing of things. You'll receive better gains from the supplements that way. So much can be done with just a well thought out diet and training regimen.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
HIIT High Intensity Interval Cardio Training -- Cardio

Thats the basics for HIT cardio. I would recommend that for starting off until you get a good feel for your body so you don't over do it. Good Luck man!

P.S. IMO you should wait on the supplements until your body is back in the swing of things. You'll receive better gains from the supplements that way. So much can be done with just a well thought out diet and training regimen.
Thanks a lot for the advice,for now I will pull through I guess I thought using these will get me there quicker,also have been tempted for a while,I will still give it everything I 've got alonside a clean diet and proper trainiing.

Also thanks for the HIT link!;)

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Begining Stats

Waist: 39.5
Bicep Flexed: 17
Calve: 17.25
Weight: (Will check tomorrow when at gym)

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day3

Offday:
Stim-x still producing nice energy like previous days!

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day-4

Supplements:
Stim - x 1 Cap Morning
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Shoulders:
Total wieght moved: 2125 KG
Triceps
Total wieght moved: 1620 KG

Judgement:
Can really feel the Primed Ultra,getting good pumps and a lot of focus
Stim-x Really impressing me still,good energy and keeps cravings under control!
Starting to get into things,really looking forward to next week........

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Update:

Will give a thorough update tomorrow with Summary, Photos and measurements after first week.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day5

Supplements:
Stim - x 1 Cap Morning
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Legs: (Went Really light as want to be able to do some cardio tomorrow,will increase weights from next week)
Total weight moved: 2586 KG

Judgement:
Guess to early to say anything will comment more from next week
Stim-x Really going strong

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Week 1 Summary

TRAINING:
This week was just to get back into things,as I have been off for a while there is nothing to compare to really.I eased into everything this week,weights,Cardio.

Diet

Supplements
2 Pro Anabol
1 Stim-x
All of above every day.

Judgement
Can't judge from anything that happened in the gym,quite a bit early.
Outside the gym,can say I am really impressed with stim-x for nice energy levels for about 9 hours daily.

Measurements end Week1:
Right Calve: 17.1
Waist: 39
Weight: 101.5 Kg

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day8

Supplements:
Stim - x 1 Cap Morning
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Back:
Total wieght moved: 3740 KG
Calves: (2 Exercises Only)
Total wieght moved: 4130 KG

Judgement:

Nice workout , weights increased significantly but it is the second week and last week was easing in,I will use this week to set a basis for future comparissons.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 9

Supplements:
Stim - x 1 Cap Morning
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Shoulders
Total wieght moved: 2820 KG
Triceps:
Total wieght moved: 2055 KG

Judgement:

Nice workout ,really felt the Primed Ultra today,sweated a lot,obviously stronger than last week.Will maybe start taking Stim-x twice from tomorrow as the effect didn't last long today.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 10

Off day,supps as usual,bumped up Stim-x to 2 per day

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Update

Will update with weekly summary and two workouts tomorrow,seems I lost about an inch on my stomach......

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 12

Supplements:
Stim - x 2 Cap Morning,One with lunch
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training: :thumbsup:
Chest
Total weight moved: 3145 KG
Biceps:
Total weight moved: 2540 KG

Judgement:
Another good workout,wish I took a bit more carbs for more endurance,really nice pumps in Biceps.Looking forward to meassurements end of week.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 13 and 14

Damn,Gym closed for two days ........renovations........

Had to skip legs this week,gym back to normal from tomorrow.

Supplements as normal,going for a liver scan tomorrow for my New Zealand residence,so no food or supps tonight or tomorrow morning,from there back to normal.
Will get weight tomorrow and update with measurements...seem to have a slight waist improvement.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Week 2 Summary

Week 2 Summary

TRAINING:
This week was just to get a baseline to be able to compare to,had good workouts,also did HIIT three times and went for a nice squash game.From next week it will get much more interesting........

Diet
Had one cheat at work on Monday when it was my managers birthday,I had to take a slice of cake......at least that was it

Supplements
2 Pro Anabol
1 Stim-x Monday and Tuesday
2 Stim-x Since Wednesday
All of above every day.

Judgement
Judgement is obvious,I got stronger and everything is easier as this is my second week.What was impressive is that I had a waist and weight improvement.

Measurements end Week1:
Right Calve: 17.3
Waist: 38
Weight: 101.2 Kg

I must note a possible concern with my Liver:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78077-pro-anabol-liver.html

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 15

Supplements:
Stim - x 2 Spread
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Back:
Total weight moved: 4100 KG (Up 360 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
Total wieght moved: 5150 KG (Up 1020 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)

:clap2: Judgement::clap2:
I felt pumped on my way to gym,my shirt felt tighter but that could have been due to a new washing powder I got on special
Absolutely amazing workout,felt like I never stopped training and like if I can lift anything.
I guess it is one of those days to remember,I was really focussed and agressive like almost never before.
Could Pro -Anabol be starting to work? Today was honestly one of my most impressing Focus and determination sessions of my life. (yeah,I guess it sounds cheesey but is true)

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 16

Supplements:
Stim - x 2 Spread
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Shoulders:
Total weight moved: 3411 KG (Up 591 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
Triceps:
Total weight moved: 2850 KG (Up 50 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
Judgement:
Felt really pumped and amped today guess I took the Primed Ultra to early as I ran out of puff during workout,this is also due to spilling 2/3 of my rice at work when heating it up,so almost zero carb intake prior to workout,was still impressed had a nice pump and kept increasing the weights

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 17

Off Day
Supplements as usual,HIIT morning and squash at noon

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 18

Supplements:
Stim - x 2 Spread
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Chest:
Total weight moved: 4500 KG (Up 760 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
Biceps:
Total wieght moved: 3595 KG (Up 450 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)

Judgement:
Very much like day 15's workout.One of my best days so far. Was really pumped and had a hell of a strenght and aggresion increase....
Took my biceps just for fun and it was just over 17inches,obviously can't compare with previous as it was after training today-like I said just for fun.
I also noted a real spike in Libido when I actually thought of it today......

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 19

Supplements:
Stim - x 1 Cap Morning 1 x Cap MiddAY
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
Legs: (CANT COMPARE TO LAST WEEK AS LAST WEEK GYM WAS CLOSED,FIRST WEEK WAS JUST GETTING INTO THINGS)
Total weight moved: 4210 KG

Judgement:
First nice leg workout,will try to add quite a bit more weight next week.
Will post week three summary tonight,seem I am just under 38inch waist.(39.5 at start)

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Phase 2

Looking forward ,starting with Hyperdrol 2 this week,it will overlap with Pro-Anabol(Currently) for 8 Days

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Week 3 Summary

Week 3 Summary

TRAINING:
This was an awesome week,strength is really up and can start seeing minor body changes,I am also well adapted to my diet and feels like my results are attained at a quicker pace

Diet
Had one cheat at work on Tuesday ,had a Hamburger instead of chicken breast and brown rice,no chips at least......

Supplements
2 Pro Anabol
2 Stim-x Since
All of above every day.

Judgement
My mood in the gym was much more focussed ,agressive.was looking forward to every workout.Something is kicking in and I think i can contribute it to Pro Anabol.Libido is also way UP.
There was another weight and waist drop but no drop in bicep or calve size.:head:

Measurements end Week 3:
Waist: 37.8
Weight: 98 Kg

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 22

Supplements:
Stim - x 2 Spread
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout
HyperdrolX2 - 3 Caps Spread

Training:
Shoulders:
Total weight moved: 3814 KG (Up 403 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
Triceps:
Total weight moved: 2936 KG (Up 86 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
Judgement:
Was really tired today,got home and fell asleep after lying on bed a few minutes,had my primed and pro anabol after I woke up (30mins later).Dragged my ass to gym. Was real lazy up until my second shoulder excercise,when I started with my second set of millitary pres I really got going again,adding weights to everything and being really focussed and agressive.
Started bad but ended being a awesome workout.
This week is one of my favourite weeks as I am starting the Hyperdrol 2 as well.Lets see what I see....

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Hyperdrol 2

Mace

What would you reccomend,I had this log planned with 3 X H2 per day for about six weeks,is it fine or will it really make a better impact dosing 4 per day over a shorter period of time.
I like the idea of having milder effects over a longer period of time.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 per day is fine............or you can just do the 2 pre-bed till the bottle is gone.

I have JUST been dosing the HD 2 pre-bed for awhile, while taking my other supps and like it.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
3 per day is fine............or you can just do the 2 pre-bed till the bottle is gone.

I have JUST been dosing the HD 2 pre-bed for awhile, while taking my other supps and like it.
Tx!

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 23

Supplements:
Stim - x 2 Spread
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout
Hyperdrol2 - x 3 Spread
Training:
Back:
Total weight moved: 4500 KG (Up 400 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
Total wieght moved: 5400 KG (Up 250 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)

Judgement:
Really nice workout again,I must say i am a bit tired everyday before workout,I think it is due to the low carbs over the last few weeks,once I get to about my third set I seem to get more focussed ,agressive or energised. I had nice weight increases yesterday. I am seeing positive changes in my composition,I can start to see my triceps again.....jay!.
Hope the H2 will add to the leaning effects I am starting to see.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 24 and 25

Supposed to be off day,felt like working out so Split my Chest/Bicep day it in two:
Supplements:
Stim - x 2 Spread
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout
Hyperdrol2 - x 3 Spread
Training:
Biceps:
Total weight moved: 3597 KG (Up 2 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
Chest:
Chest:
Total weight moved: 4417.55 KG (Up 760 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)

Judgement:
Biceps: (Part1) nice workout,seeing drastic changes in composition while training,I started seeing signs of possible veins for the first time again:woohoo: ,had a bad day at work,stayed overtime due to database problems I had to fix.Was really focussed when in Gym and got a pump of a lifetime.

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
For Fun

Post Workout my Bicep was: 17.3 inches:aargh:

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
End Week 3 Photos

Just a quick few photos end week three,will update end week 6 and end week 9.
High bodyfat I know bit already a improvement from start.....

Attachments

Genocide

Genocide

Awards
Day 26

Day 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplements:
Stim - x 1 Cap Morning 1 x Cap MiddAY
Primed Ultra Pre-Workout
3 Caps Pro Anabol Spread

Training:
Legs:
Total weight moved: 5430 KG (Up 1220Kg,everything the same,first time I was able to start pushing things!)

Judgement:
Best leg workout up to now.Check out week 4 Summary