Hyperdrol X2,Pro Anabol ,Stim -X,T-X Spread over 9 Weeks

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Day 13 and 14

Damn,Gym closed for two days ........renovations........

Had to skip legs this week,gym back to normal from tomorrow.

Supplements as normal,going for a liver scan tomorrow for my New Zealand residence,so no food or supps tonight or tomorrow morning,from there back to normal.
    Will get weight tomorrow and update with measurements...seem to have a slight waist improvement.

2. Week 2 Summary

Week 2 Summary

______________________________ ____________________ _____________
    TRAINING:
    This week was just to get a baseline to be able to compare to,had good workouts,also did HIIT three times and went for a nice squash game.From next week it will get much more interesting........

Diet
    Diet was real strict Protein from Chicken Breast,Cottage Cheese,Egg Whites and Lean Steak.
    Carbs from brown rice only
    Had one cheat at work on Monday when it was my managers birthday,I had to take a slice of cake......at least that was it

Supplements
    2 Pro Anabol
    1 Stim-x Monday and Tuesday
    2 Stim-x Since Wednesday
    2 Primed Ultra - Training Only
    All of above every day.

Judgement
    Judgement is obvious,I got stronger and everything is easier as this is my second week.What was impressive is that I had a waist and weight improvement.

Measurements end Week1:
    Right Bicep: 16.75
    Right Calve: 17.3
    Waist: 38
    Weight: 101.2 Kg

I must note a possible concern with my Liver:
    Pro Anabol and Liver Values

______________________________ ____________________________
    •   

3. Thumbs up Day 15

Supplements:
    Stim - x 2 Spread
    Pro Anabol 2 Caps 12 hours apart
    Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
    Back:
    Total weight moved: 4100 KG (Up 360 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
    Calves: (2 Exercises Only)
    Total wieght moved: 5150 KG (Up 1020 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)

Judgement:
    I felt pumped on my way to gym,my shirt felt tighter but that could have been due to a new washing powder I got on special
    Absolutely amazing workout,felt like I never stopped training and like if I can lift anything.
    I guess it is one of those days to remember,I was really focussed and agressive like almost never before.
    Could Pro -Anabol be starting to work? Today was honestly one of my most impressing Focus and determination sessions of my life. (yeah,I guess it sounds cheesey but is true)
  4. Day 16

Supplements:
    Stim - x 2 Spread
    Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
    Shoulders:
    Total weight moved: 3411 KG (Up 591 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
    Triceps:
    Total weight moved: 2850 KG (Up 50 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
    Judgement:
    Felt really pumped and amped today guess I took the Primed Ultra to early as I ran out of puff during workout,this is also due to spilling 2/3 of my rice at work when heating it up,so almost zero carb intake prior to workout,was still impressed had a nice pump and kept increasing the weights
  5. Day 17

Off Day
    Supplements as usual,HIIT morning and squash at noon
  6. Talking Day 18

Supplements:
    Stim - x 2 Spread
    Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
    Chest:
    Total weight moved: 4500 KG (Up 760 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
    Biceps:
    Total wieght moved: 3595 KG (Up 450 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)

Judgement:
    Very much like day 15's workout.One of my best days so far. Was really pumped and had a hell of a strenght and aggresion increase....
    Took my biceps just for fun and it was just over 17inches,obviously can't compare with previous as it was after training today-like I said just for fun.
    I also noted a real spike in Libido when I actually thought of it today......
  7. Day 19

Supplements:
    Stim - x 1 Cap Morning 1 x Cap MiddAY
    Primed Ultra Pre-Workout

Training:
    Legs: (CANT COMPARE TO LAST WEEK AS LAST WEEK GYM WAS CLOSED,FIRST WEEK WAS JUST GETTING INTO THINGS)
    Total weight moved: 4210 KG

Judgement:
    First nice leg workout,will try to add quite a bit more weight next week.
    Will post week three summary tonight,seem I am just under 38inch waist.(39.5 at start)
  8. Phase 2

Looking forward ,starting with Hyperdrol 2 this week,it will overlap with Pro-Anabol(Currently) for 8 Days
  9. Day20&21

Off Days
  10. Week 3 Summary

Week 3 Summary

TRAINING:
    This was an awesome week,strength is really up and can start seeing minor body changes,I am also well adapted to my diet and feels like my results are attained at a quicker pace

Diet
    Diet was real strict Protein from Chicken Breast,Cottage Cheese,Egg Whites and Lean Steak.
    Had one cheat at work on Tuesday ,had a Hamburger instead of chicken breast and brown rice,no chips at least......

Supplements
    2 Pro Anabol
    2 Stim-x Since
    All of above every day.

Judgement
    My mood in the gym was much more focussed ,agressive.was looking forward to every workout.Something is kicking in and I think i can contribute it to Pro Anabol.Libido is also way UP.
    There was another weight and waist drop but no drop in bicep or calve size.

Measurements end Week 3:
    Right Calve: 17.5
    Waist: 37.8
    Weight: 98 Kg

______________________________ ______________________
    •   

11. Day 22

Supplements:
    Stim - x 2 Spread
    Primed Ultra Pre-Workout
    HyperdrolX2 - 3 Caps Spread

Training:
    Shoulders:
    Total weight moved: 3814 KG (Up 403 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
    Triceps:
    Total weight moved: 2936 KG (Up 86 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
    Judgement:
    Was really tired today,got home and fell asleep after lying on bed a few minutes,had my primed and pro anabol after I woke up (30mins later).Dragged my ass to gym. Was real lazy up until my second shoulder excercise,when I started with my second set of millitary pres I really got going again,adding weights to everything and being really focussed and agressive.
    Started bad but ended being a awesome workout.
    This week is one of my favourite weeks as I am starting the Hyperdrol 2 as well.Lets see what I see....
  12. Post Hyperdrol 2

Mace

What would you reccomend,I had this log planned with 3 X H2 per day for about six weeks,is it fine or will it really make a better impact dosing 4 per day over a shorter period of time.
    I like the idea of having milder effects over a longer period of time.

13. 3 per day is fine............or you can just do the 2 pre-bed till the bottle is gone.

I have JUST been dosing the HD 2 pre-bed for awhile, while taking my other supps and like it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    3 per day is fine............or you can just do the 2 pre-bed till the bottle is gone.

I have JUST been dosing the HD 2 pre-bed for awhile, while taking my other supps and like it.
    Tx!
  15. Day 23

Supplements:
    Stim - x 2 Spread
    Primed Ultra Pre-Workout
    Hyperdrol2 - x 3 Spread
    Training:
    Back:
    Total weight moved: 4500 KG (Up 400 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
    Calves: (2 Exercises Only)
    Total wieght moved: 5400 KG (Up 250 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)

Judgement:
    Really nice workout again,I must say i am a bit tired everyday before workout,I think it is due to the low carbs over the last few weeks,once I get to about my third set I seem to get more focussed ,agressive or energised. I had nice weight increases yesterday. I am seeing positive changes in my composition,I can start to see my triceps again.....jay!.
    Hope the H2 will add to the leaning effects I am starting to see.

16. it should!
  17. Day 24 and 25

Supposed to be off day,felt like working out so Split my Chest/Bicep day it in two:
    Supplements:
    Stim - x 2 Spread
    Primed Ultra Pre-Workout
    Hyperdrol2 - x 3 Spread
    Training:
    Biceps:
    Total weight moved: 3597 KG (Up 2 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)
    Chest:
    Chest:
    Total weight moved: 4417.55 KG (Up 760 Kilo's Same exercises same sets,same reps)

Judgement:
    Biceps: (Part1) nice workout,seeing drastic changes in composition while training,I started seeing signs of possible veins for the first time again ,had a bad day at work,stayed overtime due to database problems I had to fix.Was really focussed when in Gym and got a pump of a lifetime.
  18. For Fun

Post Workout my Bicep was: 17.3 inches
  19. End Week 3 Photos

Just a quick few photos end week three,will update end week 6 and end week 9.
    High bodyfat I know bit already a improvement from start.....
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  20. Day 26

Day 19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supplements:
    Stim - x 1 Cap Morning 1 x Cap MiddAY
    Primed Ultra Pre-Workout
    3 Caps Pro Anabol Spread

Training:
    Legs:
    Total weight moved: 5430 KG (Up 1220Kg,everything the same,first time I was able to start pushing things!)

Judgement:
    Best leg workout up to now.Check out week 4 Summary
  21. Wink Week 4 Summary

Week 4 Summary

TRAINING:
    Best training week yet,strength and aggresion up on everything.
    Diet
    Had one cheat on Sunday,had one light beer at friends which was forced in my hands,....ok and a chocolate bar to kill the crAVINGS

Supplements
    2 Pro Anabol
    2 Stim-x
    3 Hyperdrol X2 spread
    All of above every day.

Judgement
    I did feel much harder even though I am still really soft..... Training was still like last week and had nice strength increases,feel leaner or maybe less fat!
    Measurements end Week 4:
    Right Calve: 17.5
    Waist: 37.2 Another 0.6 drop
    Weight: 96.7 Kg

______________________________ ____________________ __
  22. Update

Hi Guys
    Week 5 Sucked had two after hours interviews and had to settle things with immigration,also impacted my diet,whish Week 5 never hapened,had an awesome week six ,will update logs tomorrow.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:49 PM
  2. BigVrunga's Hyperdrol X2 Log
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:29 PM