Mdrol Stack ??

getfit28

Awards
age 28
wt 180
ht 5.8''
bf 11%
tried,,,, origianl SD, Phera Plex, Test E, Test Cyp, D-BOl in the past....

I'm not familair with the new product out now but I was thinking of stacking Mdrol & Trenadrol, what do you think about this ? Or
MDrol & Epistane ?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
age 28
wt 180
ht 5.8''
bf 11%
tried,,,, origianl superdrol, Phera Plex, Test E, Test Cyp, D-BOl in the past....

I'm not familair with the new product out now but I was thinking of stacking Mdrol & Trenadrol, what do you think about this ? Or
MDrol & Epistane ?
don't stack m-drol with anything oral.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont see the need to stack it with anything either (oral).

getfit28

Awards
I dont see the need to stack it with anything either (oral).

Thank you all for your opinions but I just decided to stack it with fuzadrol.... Doing some research this would be an excellent stack,, Thanks..

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
since furazadrol isn't methylated, you might not have problems with it. its my opinion that bloodwork is a must. keep a log of your experience. i'd love to see how it works for you.

getfit28

Awards
since furazadrol isn't methylated, you might not have problems with it. its my opinion that bloodwork is a must. keep a log of your experience. i'd love to see how it works for you.
yes, this is why I decided to go with this stack....
I will let you know how I come along... thanks..

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
yes, this is why I decided to go with this stack....
I will let you know how I come along... thanks..
I was thinking of throwing it in with my PPlex, but the price tag kept me away. I like the fact that Furaz is good on the lipids.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I got furza and winstrol w/ m-drol hanging out w/ supporting sups. I heard u can take up to 350MG ED of the compound winstrol& furuza not of each but total combinded. I will log this, sorry to jack, someone just give me the go and say I should see some results w/ prostan clones on board.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I sure wish I had the bloodwork to prove that it is not the combining of methyls that is the problem, it is the total amount of methylated substance entering the body. IE running 40mg M-Drol = 20mg M-Drol and 20mg epistane as far as liver damage is concerned...

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
How would you (or should you) stack SD w/ some of the original Ergo 1AD / 4AD?

Curious if the 4AD would help with some of the lethargy caused by the SD.

Looking at doing a pulse cycle.

Thanks

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How would you (or should you) stack superdrol w/ some of the original Ergo 1AD / 4AD?

Curious if the 4AD would help with some of the lethargy caused by the SD.

Looking at doing a pulse cycle.

Thanks
I believe it would help with the lethargy. This is the reason a lot of guys use to stack it with 1-test if I remember correctly. There are a lot of decent threads about both 1-test and 1ad/4ad. Try a search and you should find a few decent dosing protocols. I was just looking over a few of these the other day, I just cannot recall the doses being used.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sure wish I had the bloodwork to prove that it is not the combining of methyls that is the problem, it is the total amount of methylated substance entering the body. IE running 40mg M-Drol = 20mg M-Drol and 20mg epistane as far as liver damage is concerned...
It would actually be worse, IMHO.

You're not taking into account the stress active metabolite build-up has on the liver. Even with only 40mg total methylated compound, your liver is now processing separate kinds of active metabolites. Possibly exacerbating the situation.

fernalfers

Awards
How about M-drol stacked with the non methylated liquid Dienedrone UTT? That might be a good stack.

hunterh17

Awards
I know this is an old thread, but if this is the case, then why are people running pro stanivar which is like 50mg Halodrol and 30mg Superdrol in a daily dose of 2capsules. Going by this statement then that'd be 80mg methyl substance, yet there tons of logs out there of people getting ou t of it safely as well as tons of gains haha :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to stack m-drol, do it with something non-toxic. P-stanz, M-LMG, Androlean, Androhard, Dermacrine. There are others as well.

you CAN stack methyls but you need to be careful. Monitor liver enzymes and lipids... and BP...