Swell sample review

  1. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Swell sample review


    I got 2 samples of swell in my last NP order, so I decided to try 1 pre-cardio, and 1 pre-regular workout. today was precardio. I always do cardio fasted. Today sucked super extra as I guess 1.5g of phenibut was a bit too much last nite, and I woke up groggy, plus it was late as the alarm didnt go off. I realy didn't feel like cardio

    I mixed up swell with Propel berry flavor drink mix, plus added 20g BCAA and 10g glutamine. One thing I noticed is that the BCAAs went into solution very nicely. this rarely happens I still haven't figured it out, it may be acorbic acid? Also the swell must have contributed slightly to the taste, and I liked it (as it didn't taste like the Propel normally does alone)

    Once I started drinking it, the phenibut hangover started to fade rapidly. I ended up doing just 30 minutes on the precor crossramp at pretty high intensity intervals, and only stopped there as it was getting late and I needed to get to work. I think I liked swell better than blast. We'll see how the second swell goes on tomorrows strength workout. Todays was good enough that i'm seriously considering ordering a bottle tomorrow
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I got 2 samples of swell in my last NP order, so I decided to try 1 pre-cardio, and 1 pre-regular workout. today was precardio. I always do cardio fasted. Today sucked super extra as I guess 1.5g of phenibut was a bit too much last nite, and I woke up groggy, plus it was late as the alarm didnt go off. I realy didn't feel like cardio

    I mixed up swell with Propel berry flavor drink mix, plus added 20g BCAA and 10g glutamine. One thing I noticed is that the BCAAs went into solution very nicely. this rarely happens I still haven't figured it out, it may be acorbic acid? Also the swell must have contributed slightly to the taste, and I liked it (as it didn't taste like the Propel normally does alone)

    Once I started drinking it, the phenibut hangover started to fade rapidly. I ended up doing just 30 minutes on the precor crossramp at pretty high intensity intervals, and only stopped there as it was getting late and I needed to get to work. I think I liked swell better than blast. We'll see how the second swell goes on tomorrows strength workout. Todays was good enough that i'm seriously considering ordering a bottle tomorrow
    Nice man as far as the absorbtion yeh its the poseidon complex, could be some of the acids, I dunno---but I have noticed this before also.

    As far as liking Swell better than Blast, thats a hard comparison to make because they are so very different. Its the two together man that is just awesome.
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Well, on top of leviathan, i'm finding I dont like adding other stims at the same time, other than tyrosine if you count that. So swell worked nice, blast was still better than taking RPM. Theres a discount code for NP that I have that expires tomorrow, so i'm pondering what to order if anything
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, on top of leviathan, i'm finding I dont like adding other stims at the same time, other than tyrosine if you count that. So swell worked nice, blast was still better than taking RPM. Theres a discount code for NP that I have that expires tomorrow, so i'm pondering what to order if anything
    Good call Easy. If your already on a stim, no need to over do it and take two stim containing products. The Blast could still come in handy if your looking for a little pickmeup/energy drink substitute at other times in the day that don't fall around your pre wo stim dosages.

    Thanks for posting the review my friend, much appreciated. Hopefully you'll get the chance to take it for a real drive in the future.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Took it preworkout today, had pretty well similar results. Very nice rebound between sets, felt good at the end of workout, did 20 minutes of cardio at the end, still had energy to go more (well maybe not more on an elliptical, my thighs were sore). Nice stuff!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  6. Nice review.

    I haven't tried SWELL, but I love Poseidon-BA

  7. 10g of glutamine ? and you didn't shlt yourself ?
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    10g of glutamine ? and you didn't shlt yourself ?
    no. 10g of CM at once and I just about do. 5g i'm ok with.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  9. If you're using quality glutamine it shouldn't give you the runs. I've taken up to 100 g..as per Charles Poliquin's recs...at a time for intestinal stress and it works like a charm.

  10. Another great review EZ. I think you will learn to love SWELL even more the longer your on it.

    Workin

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    If you're using quality glutamine it shouldn't give you the runs. I've taken up to 100 g..as per Charles Poliquin's recs...at a time for intestinal stress and it works like a charm.
    That seems like it would start to cost a pretty penny to megadose glutamine like that. I've heard of people doing it with great results though.
  12. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    a kilo is only $24 at NP, so $2.40 a day that way. a little pricey, but not completely crazy
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  13. I love Poseidon so once it runs out I think I'm gonna have to give Swell a try, I've seen nothing but great reviews.

  14. I wasn't really talking about doing it as a daily thing or long term...just pointing out that it shouldn't give you the summer re-runs.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    I love Poseidon so once it runs out I think I'm gonna have to give Swell a try, I've seen nothing but great reviews.
    Keep us posted if you do my friend.

    Swell stacks perfectly with Poseidon
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Force Sample Review from Yeahright
    By yeahright in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 07:28 PM
  2. IBE X-Force Sample Review
    By rkieltyk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in