Cytosport Complete Whey Cocoa Bean

  1. Cytosport Complete Whey Cocoa Bean


    I just purchased this product because I thought it was a good deal. The tast is really awful though, and only 16 grams protein per scoop. It doesn't mix any better than any other whey protein either. So for me this product is a thumbs down!.


  2. what!? you dont like this stuff?

  3. Nope, I hated it. I got a trade in though direct from Cytosport, so they are a good company as far as customer service goes.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nope, I hated it. I got a trade in though direct from Cytosport, so they are a good company as far as customer service goes.
    well not everyone is bound to like the same thing..

    did u try it with water or milk?

    i know chocolate milk has extra sugar, but dang it tastes good.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    well not everyone is bound to like the same thing..

    did u try it with water or milk?

    i know chocolate milk has extra sugar, but dang it tastes good.
    Tried it with both. Just nasty tasting protein powder to me.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Tried it with both. Just nasty tasting protein powder to me.
    O well. Good thing theres more than 1 flavor.

    What protein do you take now or enjoy the most?

  7. Orange Creme Matrix 5.0 by Syntrax.

  8. is that like an orange smoothie blend? that sounds good

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    is that like an orange smoothie blend? that sounds good
    Its a slow and fast digesting blend of proteins, casein and whey,

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...b.html?sel=383

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Its a slow and fast digesting blend of proteins, casein and whey,

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...b.html?sel=383
    thanks for the help

  11. No problem.

  12. While their Chocolate is horrible, the mint chocolate and cookies and cream were both very good. The vanilla is okay. Also, it is only 16g per scoop, but the scoop is tiny. I believe there is over 100 servings per container. ALso it has a high BCAA count and hydrolysate in it. Not bad for a cheap protien.

    (of course, Cyto is known for misleading labels)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    While their Chocolate is horrible, the mint chocolate and cookies and cream were both very good. The vanilla is okay. Also, it is only 16g per scoop, but the scoop is tiny. I believe there is over 100 servings per container. ALso it has a high BCAA count and hydrolysate in it. Not bad for a cheap protien.

    (of course, Cyto is known for misleading labels)
    never tried anything but the chocolate. but the cookies and cream does look good.

    yea the scoops are small and the BCAA content looks "too good to be true"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just purchased this product because I thought it was a good deal. The tast is really awful though, and only 16 grams protein per scoop. It doesn't mix any better than any other whey protein either. So for me this product is a thumbs down!.
    could not of said it any better stuff tastes awful then again they make muscle milk ,
    for whey concentrate try champion whey the chocolate is off the hook
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Complete Whey (5 lb)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Complete Whey (10 lb)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 12:20 PM
  3. Complete Whey (2.2 lbs.)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. have you tried cytosport's whey isolate?
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 12:38 PM
  5. Complete Whey vs ?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Log in
Log in