Cytosport Complete Whey Cocoa Bean

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just purchased this product because I thought it was a good deal. The tast is really awful though, and only 16 grams protein per scoop. It doesn't mix any better than any other whey protein either. So for me this product is a thumbs down!.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
what!? you dont like this stuff?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, I hated it. I got a trade in though direct from Cytosport, so they are a good company as far as customer service goes.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I hated it. I got a trade in though direct from Cytosport, so they are a good company as far as customer service goes.
well not everyone is bound to like the same thing..

did u try it with water or milk?

i know chocolate milk has extra sugar, but dang it tastes good.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Tried it with both. Just nasty tasting protein powder to me.
O well. Good thing theres more than 1 flavor.

What protein do you take now or enjoy the most?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
is that like an orange smoothie blend? that sounds good

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
While their Chocolate is horrible, the mint chocolate and cookies and cream were both very good. The vanilla is okay. Also, it is only 16g per scoop, but the scoop is tiny. I believe there is over 100 servings per container. ALso it has a high BCAA count and hydrolysate in it. Not bad for a cheap protien.

(of course, Cyto is known for misleading labels)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
While their Chocolate is horrible, the mint chocolate and cookies and cream were both very good. The vanilla is okay. Also, it is only 16g per scoop, but the scoop is tiny. I believe there is over 100 servings per container. ALso it has a high BCAA count and hydrolysate in it. Not bad for a cheap protien.

(of course, Cyto is known for misleading labels)
never tried anything but the chocolate. but the cookies and cream does look good.

yea the scoops are small and the BCAA content looks "too good to be true"

dwb

Awards
I just purchased this product because I thought it was a good deal. The tast is really awful though, and only 16 grams protein per scoop. It doesn't mix any better than any other whey protein either. So for me this product is a thumbs down!.
could not of said it any better stuff tastes awful then again they make muscle milk ,
for whey concentrate try champion whey the chocolate is off the hook