please critique my cycle

jlm187l

Awards
i just got a bottle of epistane, it is my first prohormone. I plan to run it everday for 3 weeks and dose it as follows:

wk1: 10, 20, 20, 20, 20. 20, 20
wk2: 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30
wk3: 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30

I will also be running milk thistle along side the epistane for liver support. My main question is about the post cycle therapy. I have read that torem and nolva seem to be the most popular post cycle therapy's for this product, but i can't get my hands on it, so i plan to use IDS Post Cycle Tabs for my post cycle therapy. I spoke with the guy who owns my local nutrition store and he said that this is sufficient as a PCT. He has been lifting for years and has entered numerous bb competitions so i trust him, but i figure its safe to ask for other opinions as well. I also am thinking that since im only going to be running the epistane for 3 weeks at a relatively low dose, i hopefully won't experience any shutdown. Do you think that i should start running the post cycle therapy a few days before i finish my epi cycle so that my body starts producing sufficient amounts of testosterone again? Thanks for the help.
btw, im 6'1, 21, 195, 8%bf and 4 years of lifting experience

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your body has experienced shutdown, then taking the IDS Post Cycle Tabs will not help until you stop with Epistane. I don't really think they are enough for PCT, you may want to look at Dermacrine Sustain or Annobolic Innovations Post Cycle Support. Either of those in conjunction with IDS Post Cycle Tabs would probably work out better