Rat Poison Pulse, aka Mini-CEL M-Drol Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I have never used novedex xt so I don't know best way to use it. So you need to guess how it relates to what you are doing, but here some info that may help.

    Doing a NHA cycle with original ActivaTe I would taper in one ATD at 4 day of post cycle therapy for 4 to 7 days then add 1 Rebound Reloaded for another 4 days, then add second ATD. This worked for me to keep libido from being effected from ATD and getting maximum test levels without dropping estrogen too low.

    When I did this with ActivaTe extreme (new), it pushed my estrogen levels too low so backed off to just 2 ATDs. I can tolerate 50 mgs of ATD without libido issues as long as I taper in, some people can not. The ActivaTe Extreme has its own estrogen lowering and test raising ingredients.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    I have never used novedex xt so I don't know best way to use it. So you need to guess how it relates to what you are doing, but here some info that may help.

    Doing a NHA cycle with original ActivaTe I would taper in one ATD at 4 day of post cycle therapy for 4 to 7 days then add 1 Rebound Reloaded for another 4 days, then add second ATD. This worked for me to keep libido from being effected from ATD and getting maximum test levels without dropping estrogen too low.

    When I did this with ActivaTe extreme (new), it pushed my estrogen levels too low so backed off to just 2 ATDs. I can tolerate 50 mgs of ATD without libido issues as long as I taper in, some people can not. The ActivaTe Extreme has its own estrogen lowering and test raising ingredients.
    im just keeping the novedex xt which basically atd to one pill a day, supposedly it has 25mg per pill plus some other proprietary blend in it. i just wish i hadn't spilled some of that torem.
    •   
       


  3. do you still have the bottle of m-drol handy? Gixxer82 thinks he may have gotten a bad bottle, and was wondering if you could compare log #s

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    do you still have the bottle of m-drol handy? Gixxer82 thinks he may have gotten a bad bottle, and was wondering if you could compare log #s
    ill see if i can help, he seems pretty aggravated

  5. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    ill see if i can help, he seems pretty aggravated
    Gixx's situation was handled. I am not sure exactly what was goin on but i hadanother AM member contact me about his batch also. I never heard back about any of the COAs on anything. I am on day 4 of a regular cycle and hoping things begine to pick up in week 2 like many say they do.
    •   
       


  6. I can't imagine not getting the lethargy taking 20mg together tho, when I did some short term pulsing, 10mg wasn't very noticeable, but 20mg preworkout had me ready for a nap post workout

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    Wait what? Not trying to hijack here, but can you elaborate on this? I purchased some Cycle support for my future 1st cycle I am considering running, but would like to make sure it is not going to render my anabolics less effective
    Cycle Support is a great product. The further away you dose your Cycle Support from your orals the more time your liver has to clear the orals from your system before your liver supplements do their thing. So, just stagger your dose and you'll be fine. We all pay the price of diminishing gains by using liver supps on cycle. To what extent are the gains diminished? I do not know the answer to that, but if you're running a straight cycle its not worth it to put your health in jeopardy for a little more muscle. However, if you're running a pulse then feel free to save your cycle support for another cycle and just pick up some ancillaries without liver support for this one.

  8. does anyone know how long i have to be on designer activate xtreme for my pct, its about two weeks now that im into it and been using the stuff. if i knew it had divanil in it which is the same stuff found in massfx i wouldn't have bought it, i know this is not a steroid but this thing makes me shed hair, its insane. i had the same thing happen with massfx, i know im not crazy.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    does anyone know how long i have to be on designer activate xtreme for my post cycle therapy, its about two weeks now that im into it and been using the stuff. if i knew it had divanil in it which is the same stuff found in massfx i wouldn't have bought it, i know this is not a steroid but this thing makes me shed hair, its insane. i had the same thing happen with massfx, i know im not crazy.
    The increased amount of free test is now available for the body to do whatever it wants including conversion into other hormones such as your nemesis DHT and the possible hairloss contributer estrogen.

    You don't have to use Activate in PCT bro. In fact most that use it really enjoy it...but as a way to keep growing or feeling good after PCT. If it is a negative to you just drop it.

  10. just a little update


    torem 4 days at 120mg, 5 days 90mg, 3 days at 60mg, 4 days at 30mg and ill probably take it for another 3 days at 30mgs, i think this is enough for pct i only took the mdrol 10x at 20mg during the 3 week pulse, honestly the last week when i took it (4x that week) is when i felt shutdown. does anyone think i need more torem for this cycle, if it wasn't for me spilling some i would just take for 4 weeks but i don't have enough.

    final results i gained weight, and strength returned to where it use to be. the biggest difference is lats, its like there is a new set of muscles on top of the lats giving me a better v shape look. just so everyone knows its not very dramatic but theres a difference.

    libido seems to be back

  11. cool deal! you should be fine with that for pct for a pulse.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **JustDidIt's Lean Bulk with CEL M-Drol Pulse**
    By JustDidIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 12:44 AM
  2. CEL M-drol or Spawn Pulse
    By jmma062803 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 07:47 PM
  3. 1-T Tren+ CEL M-drol log
    By Massbulk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 07:51 PM
  4. pct for CEL M-DROL pulse cycle
    By Lepomis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 02:33 PM
  5. CEL H-Drol Log(Pictures)
    By jeremy02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Log in
Log in