Rat Poison Pulse, aka Mini-CEL M-Drol Log

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Well time to feed my
some M-Drol (SD Clone), will see how everything goes.

This is going to be more of a mini log, i'm probably not going to be posting exercises, weights, etc. Just basically how I feel, the time when I take, dosage amount, and any other experiences/opinions I feel necessary. My workout days are Fri, Sun, Tues. I would do MWF but too busy.

Background: 5'11'' 189lbs, workout is a std. madcow 5x5 Fri, Sun, Tues with extras exercises added as I feel needed.

Working out for a while now haven't been 21 for a couple of years now. Everything was going well until the classic back injury, which I recuperated perfectly from, followed by an unfortunate ankle injury a month after my back was about 100% again, which basically put me out of action for way too long and required a weird walking brace. I've been working out again for a good amount of time, lifts have suffered by about 100% lol I'll probably won't be back to where I was before but I have different goals now. Before this pulse creatine was as far as I went, and injections and other stuff are just not for me and my significant other who is very paranoid, so I hope we leave that topic.

Cycle Length:
*4 weeks @ 10 - 20mg first week and 20mgs taken for the last 3 weeks. Taking doses only on Fri, Sun, Tue

Supplements:
*Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support everyday 1 scoop in the morning 1 scoop at night.
*Activate Xtreme 4 pills on off days Sat,Mon, Wed, Thu
*Novedex XT (atd) 2 pills on off days Sat,Mon, Wed, Thu

PCT:
-Torem: 120 first 3 days, 60 next 11 days, 30 last 7 days
I might do less more depending how shutdown I feel, but leaning towards less since this is going to be a pretty mild cycle.
-Lean Xtreme 4 pills a day for 3 weeks

Diet:
Keeping the diet at 40p/40c/20f. I basically try to eat as clean as possible with some cheat meals on the weekend. I'm going to keep the calories at 3000 to 3200, I maintain easily keeping calories around 2200 to 2300, and I feel like I have no problem putting on weight. I really don't watch exactly what I eat but I just try to make sure I meet my macros numbers, I enter what I eat into a program that calculates where I'm at throughout the day. Protein and carbs at around 300 a day and fats around 70 as far as macros are concerned.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
My first workout was yesterday, everything went well considering I had some time off before I started this log. I took my 10mg and didn't really feel a difference, although I added extra exercises because I was just so pumped to get in the gym. Next time I'm going to cut back one DB Curl.

I'm also feeling lots of soreness today, possibly from not working out for a week and finally going back or maybe from adding extra exercise.

Had some sushi last night, kind of turned my stomach.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
one last thing i forgot to mention is that i had some night sweats, not sure if that was a by product of the Mdrol

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
took 20mg, nothing big felt, sore from previous workout

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
You should save Activate Extreme for another time because unlike ATD you won't benefit unless you're dosing on an ED basis. Or you can run it straight throughout. Also, the cycle support may hinder your gains (liver support is not generally needed on a pulse), though some of the ancillaries in the cycle support will still benefit you (just something to think about). Good luck.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
What kind of PH background do you have? Just curious, Im doing a very similar cycle right now.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think cycle support would hinder gains?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Liver support supps will render some of your orals ineffective...this is the price we pay to keep our livers healthy. Milk thistle and NAC are not generally needed on a pulse because you're not putting your liver through constant everyday dosing and so taking them will be somewhat counterproductive. If you do a little research you will find a lot of info. on how liver supps can inhibit gains on cycle.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to take cycle support take it at least 4 hours from when you dose your last oral.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to take cycle support take it at least 4 hours from when you dose your last oral.
bingo thats what i read to0, i actually space it out around 6 hours, so in the morning ill take cycle support around 7am then ill pop the mdrol around 3 pm and then again at night around 9, so i have 6 hours in between each cycle support dose and the actual mdrol.

I've been on it for 2 days pulsed so far, nothing special to report, im eating more calories, but thats about it. the activate i decide to cut back to 2 pills a day on off days, and the atd one in the morning one at night on off days. is Mass FX the same as Activate, i just spotted the divanil in both.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
bingo thats what i read to0, i actually space it out around 6 hours, so in the morning ill take cycle support around 7am then ill pop the mdrol around 3 pm and then again at night around 9, so i have 6 hours in between each cycle support dose and the actual mdrol.

I've been on it for 2 days pulsed so far, nothing special to report, im eating more calories, but thats about it. the activate i decide to cut back to 2 pills a day on off days, and the atd one in the morning one at night on off days. is Mass FX the same as Activate, i just spotted the divanil in both.
Mass FX also has a spiro compound in it as well as the divanil. But I'm telling you that you will be basically wasting your bottle of activate unless you use it on a daily basis. Divanil is one of those compounds that you need to build up in your system, so if you are not dosing it on a regular basis you are essentially wasting it, but it's your call.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
No lethargy? and you took the 2 caps together?
yeah took the two caps together, might have felt lethargy a little bit but i always take a nap in the afternoon, and am pretty much awake the rest of the day so i can't be sure.

do you recommend one pre one post

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its probably about the same, at 10 I don't notice any, at 20 I do. with one pre one post, you still get a few hours of overlap anyhow. in the strictest interpretation its better to take em together, so they are out of your system faster.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
its probably about the same, at 10 I don't notice any, at 20 I do. with one pre one post, you still get a few hours of overlap anyhow. in the strictest interpretation its better to take em together, so they are out of your system faster.
yeah. this might sound funny but am I just being to optimistic believing that after taking, i will start noticing effects right away. I took 20mg and my workout wasn't anything exhilarating or different. I heard people talking all the time mentioning on forums how they took a natural test booster before workout for the first time and all of sudden had this great awakening, lol. I took SD which stronger and harsher and so far I missed this amazing workout.

Maybe its my workout, for example my workout is a, 5x5, on Friday i did:

Main Workout:
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
BB row 5x5

Assistance work:
3 sets of pull ups x10
2 sets of incline DB
2 sets of Db curls
3 sets of situps

Sunday:

Main workout:
squat 4x5
incline bench 4x5
deadlift 4x5

Assistance:
3 sets of Close Grip Pulldowns
2 sets of Machine shoulder presses
3 sets of situps

and then tomorrows workout:

Main Workout:
Squat 5x5
Flat Bench 5x5
Barbell Row 5x5

Assistance:
3 sets of dips
3 sets of barbell curls
3 sets of lying tricep extensions

basically a standard madcow/bill star 5x5 with just one or two extra assistance exercises....over all i like the workout because its the only thing that has put strength and size on for me naturally, so i figure with the SD it should be even better

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a pre-workout boost makes some amount of sense, particularly with compounds that have high androgenicity like mega TRN. but supedrol is low on the androgen side, high on the anabolic side.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
got my forestane/toremefine citrate, i might have butchered both spellings but everyone knows what this is. glad i was able to pick this up so quickly just in case the mice get shut down..

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
took my 20mg dose today prior to workout, can't say anything has changed as of yet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you think about it, on a pulse you can look at maybe 1-2lbs a week up tops. if you say 16 lbs on a 4 week superdrol 20mg/day regular cycle for 140mg a week, you are taking 90mg, and loosing a little due to it being in system only for 6-8 hrs per day instead of spread. So something around half or less of regular cycle is reasonable.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
if you think about it, on a pulse you can look at maybe 1-2lbs a week up tops. if you say 16 lbs on a 4 week superdrol 20mg/day regular cycle for 140mg a week, you are taking 90mg, and loosing a little due to it being in system only for 6-8 hrs per day instead of spread. So something around half or less of regular cycle is reasonable.
true .... im glad im not experiencing any sides either,thats a positive

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
well did another 20mg today, this week two day one of my pulse, nothing drastic occurring lifts have been the same...the boys maybe hanging lower on the off days, but that could my mind just messing with me.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
20 mg today pre workout doing about 3k calories a day, boys seem to look the same. this is my 5 dose, took it last week 3x, and im going to do it this week 3x, my workout week starts on fridays....im going to switch up my workout so i could hit the gym 4x a week so ill be pulsing 2on1off2on2off for the final two weeks.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
just an update on my weight,

i mentioned before that i can put on weight and lose it easily, meaning i don't have to eat 4k calories a day to gain a lb a week and the opposite goes to lose, usually maintain quite well at 2.2k to 2.3k calories a day.

anyway, started at 189lb now at 197lb, i guess you could take off a lb cause i haven't taken a **** yet, lol.

my calories are around 3k a day, and i'm using a weight gainer true mass at least once a day, i have busy schedule and sometimes its tough to get those extra calories, the weight gainer could be the reason for extra weight who knows. its been around 2 weeks 6-8lbs isn't bad, and im not done yet...but like i said before when i look in the mirror i really don't look any fatter so im hoping its all good lean muscle.

this may be a judge of progress, a girl grabbed my arm last night, said its bigger but i think she just wanted the ****, lol... sorry to any ladies reading this

has anyone ever read any threads on this forum, and seen anyone who ever pulsed this stuff for 5 weeks?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Whats your carb intake like?
well i try to keep it at 40p/40c/20f, during the cycle i aim at 300g of carbs a day, today i had 310g. i had more fat than i like but there was nothing to eat so i whipped up some eggs.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is going give the most boost during work from being taken 2 hours preworkout with plenty of carbs. You need protien also, just like always except even more important for a pulse.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is going give the most boost during work from being taken 2 hours preworkout with plenty of carbs. You need protien also, just like always except even more important for a pulse.
my friend you are correct, i took the dosage about 1 hour and half before workout and it did the trick. i opened myself a can of chicken, took two slices of wheat bread, although this was not your average wheat bread the slices were much thicker spread some olive oil on them put them in the oven once they were crisp put the chicken in between ate it with some veggies took my pills and the workout was much better. i always had a great meal but i took the mdrol 15min - 30min before workout, for the other days.

workout was more intense felt tired by the end but was going for a 3 rep max on my bench that i haven't done since before my injuries, and after the third one it kind of hit me like you know what i know i could do another, so i did another 2 reps of my heaviest flat bench. I probably could have done another 2 reps but i just wanted to save my strength for the rest of the workout.

Things to report on:
This is week 2 day 3 of my mdrol pulse, first week 10mg,20mg,20mg, this week 20mg, 20mg, and today 20mg.

I have been eating around 3k, beginning to notice some extra weight however i put and lose weight easily so im not worried.

Starting weight: 189 Current weight: 197-198

Slight changes in lats, look fuller, shoulders don't look any different. Im not very vascular unless i cut and really drop down the bodyweight, however during workout eating this many calories the veins still pop through, nothing dramatic and they usually disappear but when i bulked before veins were almost non existent during exercises.

lethargy, i say in the beginning i think i might have suffered some however i think my body might have adjusted to it, but my schedule has been less hectic the last couple of days as well.

the jewels, aka nut sack, im pretty sure hangs/looks fuller on off days. however the torm will be taken when im done. hair loss, might have seen an increase in shedding however i never paid attention to my hair before taking this so this proves nothing, and many say the drug is more anabolic then androgenic.

I will be switching my workout and dosing, i have been doing the 5x5 for a while and getting kind of bored of it so to get me more excited about working out i will be hitting the gym 4 times a week 2on1off2on2off with a new routine.

The dosing will switch for the last two weeks as well, i will be taking 20mg 4x a week for the last two week 2on1off2on2off, and then i will start torem.

can someone also give me some advice on how quickly i could cut my calories after im done, i want to go back to 2300 like i had before but i want to ease into it without losing gains. during post cycle therapy do you recommend first week cut down to 2800 calories, second week 2600 calories, third week 2300 calories?

thanks

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
So you liked that little trick. Nice to have the muscles full of carbs to start a workout. Torm will have you back in about three days especially off a pulse, but I would keep calories a little elevated for at least the first week. Are you planning on any kind of cortisol blocker?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
So you liked that little trick. Nice to have the muscles full of carbs to start a workout. Torm will have you back in about three days especially off a pulse, but I would keep calories a little elevated for at least the first week. Are you planning on any kind of cortisol blocker?
yup i have lean xtreme for my cortisol during pct, the torem im planning on doing 120 first 3 days 90 for the rest of the week, 60 for week 2 and 30 for final week, although i might not even need this much

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
yup i have lean xtreme for my cortisol during post cycle therapy, the torem im planning on doing 120 first 3 days 90 for the rest of the week, 60 for week 2 and 30 for final week, although i might not even need this much
Sounds like a solid PCT.

Me, I like to launch straight into a NHA cycle and grow my balls to the size of grapefruits.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a solid post cycle therapy.

Me, I like to launch straight into a NHA cycle and grow my balls to the size of grapefruits.
nice, i actually do have some activate xtreme lying around, which i might toss in as well

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
ok switched my routine, going to work out 4 times a week now.
this is my second day taking 20mg, for week 3, strength has gone up a little bit and might have felt back pumps just a little bit.

joints are a bit sore, but nothing out the ordinary, because i did increase the reps on a few sets.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
current weight: 200lbs, might cut back the calories, eating 3k im putting on weight quickly, no aerobic exercise except for some ab work

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, good idea, that has to be a bit of fluff besides muscle :)

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
yeah, good idea, that has to be a bit of fluff besides muscle :)

in the beginning felt good now some of it is becoming soft. everyone kept warning me you have to eat you have to eat, and i see some people bulking with 5000 calories which seems crazy to me. i gain weight easily and so i will cut back calories to around 2700 for the last two weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i think its mostly important to have true maintenance cals figured out in advance, then figure weight goal. if you wanted to gain 8 lbs in 4 weeks, then 1000 over maintenance a day. Some guys do hit 5000 cal, but they have maintenance of 3500+ :)

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i think its mostly important to have true maintenance cals figured out in advance, then figure weight goal. if you wanted to gain 8 lbs in 4 weeks, then 1000 over maintenance a day. Some guys do hit 5000 cal, but they have maintenance of 3500+ :)
yup, my maintenance was 2200-2350, so i upped it to 3100 calories on this, but im still putting on extra weight

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does mirror test show ? does it feel like its fat? loosing definition?

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
how does mirror test show ? does it feel like its fat? loosing definition?
kind of in the beginning it felt pretty solid, now im beginning to see love handles developing, im going to cut back on the calories, i'm 11lbs up all my lifts have gone up, im going to cut back on the calories try to get more lean gains out of this

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
ok yesterday was the last day so i did 3 weeks gained 11lbs was going to do one more week but i don't want to push my luck, so started torem, lean xtreme, and activate xtreme today.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
3rd day into pct, went to workout today and gains are still coming, was able to lift personal best today on bench

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
im sort of disappointed in the torem, and nha stack so far. people claim that there balls and libido comes back quickly and i'm not getting that same revitalizing/dramatic feeling.

4 days of 120mg, 2 days so far of 90 (1.8ml)

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
im sort of disappointed in the torem, and nha stack so far. people claim that there balls and libido comes back quickly and i'm not getting that same revitalizing/dramatic feeling.

4 days of 120mg, 2 days so far of 90 (1.8ml)
I don't understand this, I come back so fast my balls hurt from growing in about 3 days. Libido problems can be from starting NHA too fast and getting estrogen too low.

I think you should list out all the things you are currently taking and doses. Hopefully no Soy products.

I also don't understand how 1.8 ml = 90 mg. I don't know anyone selling it at 50 mg per ml.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand this, I come back so fast my balls hurt from growing in about 3 days. Libido problems can be from starting NHA too fast and getting estrogen too low.

I think you should list out all the things you are currently taking and doses. Hopefully no Soy products.

I also don't understand how 1.8 ml = 90 mg. I don't know anyone selling it at 50 mg per ml.
thanks for replying werewolf,

pct so far:
4 pills of activate xtreme spread out through out the day
4 pills of lean xtreme spread out through out the day
1 pill of novedex xt at night
liquid torem/fareston in the morning, i can't mention where i got this stuff for my experiment but these research "guys" are popular on other bodybuilding boards so i presume its legit. the bottle is 30 ml @ 50mg/ml so if i need 120 for first couple of days it would be 120/50 = 2.4 ml, and then 90 would be 90/50 = 1.8ml, am i correct in doing it this way, it is liquid so thats the only way to measure.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established

post cycle therapy so far:
liquid torem/fareston in the morning, i can't mention where i got this stuff for my experiment but these research "guys" are popular on other bodybuilding boards so i presume its legit. the bottle is 30 ml @ 50mg/ml so if i need 120 for first couple of days it would be 120/50 = 2.4 ml, and then 90 would be 90/50 = 1.8ml, am i correct in doing it this way, it is liquid so thats the only way to measure.
I think you should up your dose novedex XT to 3 or 4 because it isn't clear that your toremifene is good. I'm unformilar with who ever you got your toremifene from. The activate xtreme should be raising your test levels too. Are you starting to feel recovered yet?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you actually get any shrinkage during cycle? or are you more talking about just libido effects? Cause actually taking novedex xt can lower libido.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established

post cycle therapy so far:
The Torem is legit so you shouldn't be worried bro.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
The Torem is legit so you shouldn't be worried bro.
You are certainly not getting anywhere near the same effect I got from my torem. It was 60 ml bottle at 60 mg / ml. I have gone through a bottle and a half already. It kicked in hard every time.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
You are certainly not getting anywhere near the same effect I got from my torem. It was 60 ml bottle at 60 mg / ml. I have gone through a bottle and a half already. It kicked in hard every time.
I just know the company that he bought the Torem from to be trustworthy. I think it is highly unlikely that he got a bad batch...but still possible.