Rat Poison Pulse, aka Mini-CEL M-Drol Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Superdrol is going give the most boost during work from being taken 2 hours preworkout with plenty of carbs. You need protien also, just like always except even more important for a pulse.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Superdrol is going give the most boost during work from being taken 2 hours preworkout with plenty of carbs. You need protien also, just like always except even more important for a pulse.
    my friend you are correct, i took the dosage about 1 hour and half before workout and it did the trick. i opened myself a can of chicken, took two slices of wheat bread, although this was not your average wheat bread the slices were much thicker spread some olive oil on them put them in the oven once they were crisp put the chicken in between ate it with some veggies took my pills and the workout was much better. i always had a great meal but i took the mdrol 15min - 30min before workout, for the other days.

workout was more intense felt tired by the end but was going for a 3 rep max on my bench that i haven't done since before my injuries, and after the third one it kind of hit me like you know what i know i could do another, so i did another 2 reps of my heaviest flat bench. I probably could have done another 2 reps but i just wanted to save my strength for the rest of the workout.

Things to report on:
    This is week 2 day 3 of my mdrol pulse, first week 10mg,20mg,20mg, this week 20mg, 20mg, and today 20mg.

I have been eating around 3k, beginning to notice some extra weight however i put and lose weight easily so im not worried.

Starting weight: 189 Current weight: 197-198

Slight changes in lats, look fuller, shoulders don't look any different. Im not very vascular unless i cut and really drop down the bodyweight, however during workout eating this many calories the veins still pop through, nothing dramatic and they usually disappear but when i bulked before veins were almost non existent during exercises.

lethargy, i say in the beginning i think i might have suffered some however i think my body might have adjusted to it, but my schedule has been less hectic the last couple of days as well.

the jewels, aka nut sack, im pretty sure hangs/looks fuller on off days. however the torm will be taken when im done. hair loss, might have seen an increase in shedding however i never paid attention to my hair before taking this so this proves nothing, and many say the drug is more anabolic then androgenic.

I will be switching my workout and dosing, i have been doing the 5x5 for a while and getting kind of bored of it so to get me more excited about working out i will be hitting the gym 4 times a week 2on1off2on2off with a new routine.

The dosing will switch for the last two weeks as well, i will be taking 20mg 4x a week for the last two week 2on1off2on2off, and then i will start torem.

can someone also give me some advice on how quickly i could cut my calories after im done, i want to go back to 2300 like i had before but i want to ease into it without losing gains. during post cycle therapy do you recommend first week cut down to 2800 calories, second week 2600 calories, third week 2300 calories?

thanks
    •   

3. So you liked that little trick. Nice to have the muscles full of carbs to start a workout. Torm will have you back in about three days especially off a pulse, but I would keep calories a little elevated for at least the first week. Are you planning on any kind of cortisol blocker?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    So you liked that little trick. Nice to have the muscles full of carbs to start a workout. Torm will have you back in about three days especially off a pulse, but I would keep calories a little elevated for at least the first week. Are you planning on any kind of cortisol blocker?
    yup i have lean xtreme for my cortisol during pct, the torem im planning on doing 120 first 3 days 90 for the rest of the week, 60 for week 2 and 30 for final week, although i might not even need this much

5. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    yup i have lean xtreme for my cortisol during post cycle therapy, the torem im planning on doing 120 first 3 days 90 for the rest of the week, 60 for week 2 and 30 for final week, although i might not even need this much
    Sounds like a solid PCT.

Me, I like to launch straight into a NHA cycle and grow my balls to the size of grapefruits.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Sounds like a solid post cycle therapy.

Me, I like to launch straight into a NHA cycle and grow my balls to the size of grapefruits.
    nice, i actually do have some activate xtreme lying around, which i might toss in as well

7. ok switched my routine, going to work out 4 times a week now.
    this is my second day taking 20mg, for week 3, strength has gone up a little bit and might have felt back pumps just a little bit.

joints are a bit sore, but nothing out the ordinary, because i did increase the reps on a few sets.

8. current weight: 200lbs, might cut back the calories, eating 3k im putting on weight quickly, no aerobic exercise except for some ab work

9. yeah, good idea, that has to be a bit of fluff besides muscle

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, good idea, that has to be a bit of fluff besides muscle

in the beginning felt good now some of it is becoming soft. everyone kept warning me you have to eat you have to eat, and i see some people bulking with 5000 calories which seems crazy to me. i gain weight easily and so i will cut back calories to around 2700 for the last two weeks.

11. yeah, i think its mostly important to have true maintenance cals figured out in advance, then figure weight goal. if you wanted to gain 8 lbs in 4 weeks, then 1000 over maintenance a day. Some guys do hit 5000 cal, but they have maintenance of 3500+

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, i think its mostly important to have true maintenance cals figured out in advance, then figure weight goal. if you wanted to gain 8 lbs in 4 weeks, then 1000 over maintenance a day. Some guys do hit 5000 cal, but they have maintenance of 3500+
    yup, my maintenance was 2200-2350, so i upped it to 3100 calories on this, but im still putting on extra weight

13. how does mirror test show ? does it feel like its fat? loosing definition?

14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    how does mirror test show ? does it feel like its fat? loosing definition?
    kind of in the beginning it felt pretty solid, now im beginning to see love handles developing, im going to cut back on the calories, i'm 11lbs up all my lifts have gone up, im going to cut back on the calories try to get more lean gains out of this

15. ok yesterday was the last day so i did 3 weeks gained 11lbs was going to do one more week but i don't want to push my luck, so started torem, lean xtreme, and activate xtreme today.

16. 3rd day into pct, went to workout today and gains are still coming, was able to lift personal best today on bench

17. nice!

18. im sort of disappointed in the torem, and nha stack so far. people claim that there balls and libido comes back quickly and i'm not getting that same revitalizing/dramatic feeling.

4 days of 120mg, 2 days so far of 90 (1.8ml)

19. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    im sort of disappointed in the torem, and nha stack so far. people claim that there balls and libido comes back quickly and i'm not getting that same revitalizing/dramatic feeling.

4 days of 120mg, 2 days so far of 90 (1.8ml)
    I don't understand this, I come back so fast my balls hurt from growing in about 3 days. Libido problems can be from starting NHA too fast and getting estrogen too low.

I think you should list out all the things you are currently taking and doses. Hopefully no Soy products.

I also don't understand how 1.8 ml = 90 mg. I don't know anyone selling it at 50 mg per ml.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    I don't understand this, I come back so fast my balls hurt from growing in about 3 days. Libido problems can be from starting NHA too fast and getting estrogen too low.

I think you should list out all the things you are currently taking and doses. Hopefully no Soy products.

I also don't understand how 1.8 ml = 90 mg. I don't know anyone selling it at 50 mg per ml.
    thanks for replying werewolf,

pct so far:
    4 pills of activate xtreme spread out through out the day
    4 pills of lean xtreme spread out through out the day
    1 pill of novedex xt at night
    liquid torem/fareston in the morning, i can't mention where i got this stuff for my experiment but these research "guys" are popular on other bodybuilding boards so i presume its legit. the bottle is 30 ml @ 50mg/ml so if i need 120 for first couple of days it would be 120/50 = 2.4 ml, and then 90 would be 90/50 = 1.8ml, am i correct in doing it this way, it is liquid so thats the only way to measure.

21. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post

post cycle therapy so far:
    liquid torem/fareston in the morning, i can't mention where i got this stuff for my experiment but these research "guys" are popular on other bodybuilding boards so i presume its legit. the bottle is 30 ml @ 50mg/ml so if i need 120 for first couple of days it would be 120/50 = 2.4 ml, and then 90 would be 90/50 = 1.8ml, am i correct in doing it this way, it is liquid so thats the only way to measure.
    I think you should up your dose novedex XT to 3 or 4 because it isn't clear that your toremifene is good. I'm unformilar with who ever you got your toremifene from. The activate xtreme should be raising your test levels too. Are you starting to feel recovered yet?

22. Did you actually get any shrinkage during cycle? or are you more talking about just libido effects? Cause actually taking novedex xt can lower libido.

23. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post

post cycle therapy so far:
    The Torem is legit so you shouldn't be worried bro.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Botch View Post
    The Torem is legit so you shouldn't be worried bro.
    You are certainly not getting anywhere near the same effect I got from my torem. It was 60 ml bottle at 60 mg / ml. I have gone through a bottle and a half already. It kicked in hard every time.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    You are certainly not getting anywhere near the same effect I got from my torem. It was 60 ml bottle at 60 mg / ml. I have gone through a bottle and a half already. It kicked in hard every time.
    I just know the company that he bought the Torem from to be trustworthy. I think it is highly unlikely that he got a bad batch...but still possible.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. **JustDidIt's Lean Bulk with CEL M-Drol Pulse**
    By JustDidIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 01:44 AM
  2. CEL M-drol or Spawn Pulse
    By jmma062803 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:47 PM
  3. 1-T Tren+ CEL M-drol log
    By Massbulk in forum Supplement Logs