bLacKjAcK's ~~~SWELL & BLasT~~~ (!NOT! Sponsored)
- 11-13-2007, 10:05 AM
- 11-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Weighted WG Chins
BW+45 x 10
BW+45 x 9
BW+45 x 7
High Cable Curls ~superset~ O-H DB Ext.
90x10 ~ss~ 80x10
90x10 ~ss~ 90x10
90x10 ~ss~ 95x9
Workout was awesome today. Energy was good, and everything was just very very solid all the way around, no struggling with any of the weights or anything. Felt great. I am gaining weight also, yes you heard right, I am REALLY gaining weight. Scale read 212 this morning which is great considering the lbs I am moving around.
Off for two days...going to take tomorrow totally off and go in Thurs. and do some light cardio and ab work.
- 11-13-2007, 11:37 PM
11-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Squats: (just really wanted to try them before my long weekend break, I have to do 2 songs at this really big wedding on fri. and my sons birthday is sat.)
375x5( P to the R!!) ~~~ Something is just clicking with my squats, I know the numbers are horrible...but for me they are great...375 was honestly pretty easy.
205x8 <------------DB Inclines sapped me pretty hard.
Weighted Dips: Can't explain how tired I was by this....but who the hell cares???!!
BW+ 100 x8 x8 x8 x8 ....WHAT?!
Flat BB 2/2:
I was DYING pretty much after those heavy squats....but I really didn't even think about it and went BALLS OUT the rest of the way....barely have my eyes open atm! :sleep:
Like I stated above due to life, I am taking a long weekend off, but back Monday KILLIN IT!!
:sleep:....................... .............................. ...
11-15-2007, 09:09 PM
375x5 squats whoah thats awesome...
why do you say they suck. ur a small dude compared to many of the dudes squatting 400+... we are same size and im barely getting 330 ur pimpin this shiiit u crazzy mofo
11-16-2007, 03:05 PM
11-19-2007, 12:32 PM
11-19-2007, 04:36 PM
380x5 (PR)....and weight will be higher next week...these were easy.
SLDL @ 3/1 tempo ~~ Standing 8 Inches off the ground...Plates barely touching ground Every rep....painful...but gooooood.
135 for 3x10
Seated calf raise @ 3/1 Tempo
135x14 ---- SOLID
Hell yeh!!!!.....Can't wait till tomorrow.
11-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Man, your numbers are really going up! I don't know why you think your squats suck. I did 7 @ 240 the other day and was stoked!...lol.
I know it's nearly impossible, but how much do you think you can contribute to Swell and Blast and how much to natural progression?
11-19-2007, 09:51 PM
11-19-2007, 10:36 PM
11-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Incline BB Bench
DB Lateral Raise (3/1 tempo)
Low Incline DB
DB Front Raise (3/1 tempo)
--- Well, weights were up from last week, reps were up a little. I was a little disappointed with my inclines, but I am still getting used to them and getting my nitch. Incline DB is np at all, but my BB numbers are not where they should be. Its to be expected though, I haven't done them in like a yr before now.
All in all I was pleased, made a little progress from last week which is always a plus. Hittin Back & Arms tomorrow, then its two days of MAX rest and MAX eat.
11-21-2007, 04:18 PM
385x4 <------- Lots of total poundage moved here.
Weighted WG Chins
BW+45 x 10
BW+45 x 9
BW+70 x 7
High Cable Curls/DB Hammer ~superset~ O-H DB Ext.
90x10-50x10 ~ss~ 80x10
90x10-50x10 ~ss~ 90x10
90x10-55x7 ~ss~ 95x9
..........death............... .................... ...........
INTENSE!! workout today, I blitzed everything in under 50 min....and out.....
NOTE: If you live in GA and are near area code 31021....the biggest football game this city has seen is Sunday - 3pm @ Springdale Park!!!
11-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Well this brings my SWELL and BLAST log to an end.
I just want to say I THOROUGHLY enjoyed both of these products and will DEFINITELY be buying again, no doubt about it.
Some of the biggest things that I noticed were:
(1) Endurance/Energy in the gym - This was probably the most prominent, my workouts have been killer lately and I have even set some PR's which is great. I just felt like I had to make myself leave the gym, which isn't common. The BLAST really got me in the zone and ready to tear it up in the gym.
(2) Hydration - I felt so good during my workouts during this log. It was great. Just a clean great feeling. (def. the poseidon inclusion in both formulas)
(3) Energy Levels out of the gym: This is something I LOVED, I honestly felt great all day as well as slept very very well at night....probably the poseidon again here, but I think some of the SWELL ingredients were involved too.
Just wanna thank Aaron and everyone over at Nimbus for making yet 2 more phenomenal products for us all to enjoy. Keep up the good work guys!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By joebo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 31Last Post: 06-04-2009, 11:25 PM
- By gibbob2 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 76Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:35 PM
- By prld2gr8ns in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2008, 06:01 AM
- By prld2gr8ns in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:54 PM