bLacKjAcK's ~~~SWELL & BLasT~~~ (!NOT! Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

bLacKjAcK's ~~~SWELL & BLasT~~~ (!NOT! Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    cuz hes one of the baddest mofos on the planet but resides on MMI
    Yeh, he probably the person that I respect the most with reguards to training views.

  2. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Deadlifts
    315x8
    345x6
    375x4
    415x2
    415x2

    Weighted WG Chins
    BW+45 x 10
    BW+45 x 9
    BW+45 x 7

    T-Bar rows
    205x10
    255x10
    270x9

    High Cable Curls ~superset~ O-H DB Ext.
    90x10 ~ss~ 80x10
    90x10 ~ss~ 90x10
    90x10 ~ss~ 95x9


    Workout was awesome today. Energy was good, and everything was just very very solid all the way around, no struggling with any of the weights or anything. Felt great. I am gaining weight also, yes you heard right, I am REALLY gaining weight. Scale read 212 this morning which is great considering the lbs I am moving around.

    Off for two days...going to take tomorrow totally off and go in Thurs. and do some light cardio and ab work.
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Deadlifts
    315x8
    345x6
    375x4
    415x2
    415x2

    Weighted WG Chins
    BW+45 x 10
    BW+45 x 9
    BW+45 x 7

    T-Bar rows
    205x10
    255x10
    270x9

    High Cable Curls ~superset~ O-H DB Ext.
    90x10 ~ss~ 80x10
    90x10 ~ss~ 90x10
    90x10 ~ss~ 95x9


    Workout was awesome today. Energy was good, and everything was just very very solid all the way around, no struggling with any of the weights or anything. Felt great. I am gaining weight also, yes you heard right, I am REALLY gaining weight. Scale read 212 this morning which is great considering the lbs I am moving around.

    Off for two days...going to take tomorrow totally off and go in Thurs. and do some light cardio and ab work.
    Glad to hear every thing's going well!

    Workin
    •   
       

  4. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Squats: (just really wanted to try them before my long weekend break, I have to do 2 songs at this really big wedding on fri. and my sons birthday is sat.)

    225x8
    315x8
    345x8
    375x5( P to the R!!) ~~~ Something is just clicking with my squats, I know the numbers are horrible...but for me they are great...375 was honestly pretty easy.

    *********************

    DB Incline:

    105x8
    105x8
    110x8
    110x8

    *********************

    Mil. BB

    185x8
    185x8
    195x8
    205x8 <------------DB Inclines sapped me pretty hard.

    *********************

    Weighted Dips: Can't explain how tired I was by this....but who the hell cares???!!

    BW+ 100 x8 x8 x8 x8 ....WHAT?!

    *********************

    Flat BB 2/2:

    225x14


    I was DYING pretty much after those heavy squats....but I really didn't even think about it and went BALLS OUT the rest of the way....barely have my eyes open atm! :sleep:

    Like I stated above due to life, I am taking a long weekend off, but back Monday KILLIN IT!!

    :sleep:....................... .............................. ...
  5. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1689

    Reputation

    375x5 squats whoah thats awesome...

    why do you say they suck. ur a small dude compared to many of the dudes squatting 400+... we are same size and im barely getting 330 ur pimpin this shiiit u crazzy mofo
  6. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    You suck.....you dirty beast you
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1425

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Squats: (just really wanted to try them before my long weekend break, I have to do 2 songs at this really big wedding on fri. and my sons birthday is sat.)

    225x8
    315x8
    345x8
    375x5( P to the R!!) ~~~ Something is just clicking with my squats, I know the numbers are horrible...but for me they are great...375 was honestly pretty easy.

    *********************

    DB Incline:

    105x8
    105x8
    110x8
    110x8

    *********************

    Mil. BB

    185x8
    185x8
    195x8
    205x8 <------------DB Inclines sapped me pretty hard.

    *********************

    Weighted Dips: Can't explain how tired I was by this....but who the hell cares???!!

    BW+ 100 x8 x8 x8 x8 ....WHAT?!

    *********************

    Flat BB 2/2:

    225x14


    I was DYING pretty much after those heavy squats....but I really didn't even think about it and went BALLS OUT the rest of the way....barely have my eyes open atm! :sleep:

    Like I stated above due to life, I am taking a long weekend off, but back Monday KILLIN IT!!

    :sleep:....................... .............................. ...
    Nice squat session!

    Workin
  8. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Squats
    275x8
    315x6
    365x5
    380x5 (PR)....and weight will be higher next week...these were easy.
    315x5

    SLDL @ 3/1 tempo ~~ Standing 8 Inches off the ground...Plates barely touching ground Every rep....painful...but gooooood.
    165x10
    175x10
    165x10

    Split squats
    135 for 3x10

    Seated calf raise @ 3/1 Tempo
    135x14 ---- SOLID



    Hell yeh!!!!.....Can't wait till tomorrow.
  9. Senior Member
    TheNinja's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    603

    Reputation

    Man, your numbers are really going up! I don't know why you think your squats suck. I did 7 @ 240 the other day and was stoked!...lol.
    I know it's nearly impossible, but how much do you think you can contribute to Swell and Blast and how much to natural progression?
  10. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1689

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Man, your numbers are really going up! I don't know why you think your squats suck. I did 7 @ 240 the other day and was stoked!...lol.
    I know it's nearly impossible, but how much do you think you can contribute to Swell and Blast and how much to natural progression?
    this is a good question. BJ swell and blast giving you all these PRs with proper diet and training or what what?
  11. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Squats
    275x8
    315x6
    365x5
    380x5 (PR)....and weight will be higher next week...these were easy.
    315x5

    SLDL @ 3/1 tempo ~~ Standing 8 Inches off the ground...Plates barely touching ground Every rep....painful...but gooooood.
    165x10
    175x10
    165x10

    Split squats
    135 for 3x10

    Seated calf raise @ 3/1 Tempo
    135x14 ---- SOLID



    Hell yeh!!!!.....Can't wait till tomorrow.
    Dam son i'm gonna have to start callin you Johnny Squats LOL....nice bro.....380 is def good!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Incline BB Bench
    185x8
    205x6
    245x5
    245x5
    195x8

    DB Lateral Raise (3/1 tempo)
    25x10
    30x10
    30x8

    Low Incline DB
    90x10
    105x10
    105x7

    DB Front Raise (3/1 tempo)
    35x10
    35x10
    35x8


    --- Well, weights were up from last week, reps were up a little. I was a little disappointed with my inclines, but I am still getting used to them and getting my nitch. Incline DB is np at all, but my BB numbers are not where they should be. Its to be expected though, I haven't done them in like a yr before now.

    All in all I was pleased, made a little progress from last week which is always a plus. Hittin Back & Arms tomorrow, then its two days of MAX rest and MAX eat.
  13. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Deadlifts
    315x8
    345x6
    385x4 <------- Lots of total poundage moved here.
    415x2
    435x2

    Weighted WG Chins
    BW+45 x 10
    BW+45 x 9
    BW+70 x 7

    T-Bar rows
    205x10
    255x10
    270x10

    High Cable Curls/DB Hammer ~superset~ O-H DB Ext.
    90x10-50x10 ~ss~ 80x10
    90x10-50x10 ~ss~ 90x10
    90x10-55x7 ~ss~ 95x9


    ..........death............... .................... ...........


    INTENSE!! workout today, I blitzed everything in under 50 min....and out.....

    NOTE: If you live in GA and are near area code 31021....the biggest football game this city has seen is Sunday - 3pm @ Springdale Park!!!
  14. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Well this brings my SWELL and BLAST log to an end.

    I just want to say I THOROUGHLY enjoyed both of these products and will DEFINITELY be buying again, no doubt about it.

    Some of the biggest things that I noticed were:

    (1) Endurance/Energy in the gym - This was probably the most prominent, my workouts have been killer lately and I have even set some PR's which is great. I just felt like I had to make myself leave the gym, which isn't common. The BLAST really got me in the zone and ready to tear it up in the gym.

    (2) Hydration - I felt so good during my workouts during this log. It was great. Just a clean great feeling. (def. the poseidon inclusion in both formulas)

    (3) Energy Levels out of the gym: This is something I LOVED, I honestly felt great all day as well as slept very very well at night....probably the poseidon again here, but I think some of the SWELL ingredients were involved too.

    Just wanna thank Aaron and everyone over at Nimbus for making yet 2 more phenomenal products for us all to enjoy. Keep up the good work guys!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. P-Slin Log (Not Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 10:25 PM
  2. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:35 PM
  3. Swell and Blast Sale!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:01 AM
  4. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in