bLacKjAcK's ~~~SWELL & BLasT~~~ (!NOT! Sponsored)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Boys and Girls, children of all ages, come and enjoy with me while I try out these (Look to be) amazing new products from Nimbus.

I was scrolling through diff. companies at Nutra the other day and stumbled upon these two products and HAD TO HAVE EM!

I will be posting workouts from my workout log and then adding comments on the supplements. Right now the only other supplements I am on is Incarnate (Morning and Post workout) and Cordygen5, with of course my protein and BCAA's.

ENJOY!!!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
SHould be cool. Swell is awesome, jst finished my first tub and already got another!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Chest:

incline db: 100x8 - 110x9 - 110x8

Flat BB Bench: 245x8 - 255x7 - 245x7

Decline BB: 245x8 - 265x7 - 295x4.5

Pec-Dec: 120x10 - 120x8 ~~~ Cable Fly: 100x10 - 100x10

Great great workout yesterday, endurance was great throughout. Probably could attribute this to the Swell & Blast, this stuff just makes me feel so clean and hydrated in the gym, feel like I could go forever. Its great.

I am sure I will be able to go into more detail with my thoughts to the individual products after I dose them a little more. So far the main thing I have noticed is that my endurance has shot up big time fromt he first two doses.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I concur - I love the clean and refreshed feeling I get from these products!

Enjoy!

Great great workout yesterday, endurance was great throughout. Probably could attribute this to the Swell & Blast, this stuff just makes me feel so clean and hydrated in the gym, feel like I could go forever. Its great.

I am sure I will be able to go into more detail with my thoughts to the individual products after I dose them a little more. So far the main thing I have noticed is that my endurance has shot up big time fromt he first two doses.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with these BJ. I was interested in these. BTW nice numbers.:squat:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with these BJ. I was interested in these. BTW nice numbers.:squat:
You should really check em out man...

These numbers are nothing :D...I am still in muscle memory stage :D...just gettin back into the swing of things.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
You should really check em out man...

These numbers are nothing :D...I am still in muscle memory stage :D...just gettin back into the swing of things.
Well thats impressive. I didn't know u were that much of a beast:head: Rock on with ur badself!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Chest:

incline db: 100x8 - 110x9 - 110x8

Flat BB Bench: 245x8 - 255x7 - 245x7

Decline BB: 245x8 - 265x7 - 295x4.5

Pec-Dec: 120x10 - 120x8 ~~~ Cable Fly: 100x10 - 100x10

bery nice

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed! very interested in how this treats you. good luck!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boys and Girls, children of all ages, come and enjoy with me while I try out these (Look to be) amazing new products from Nimbus.

I was scrolling through diff. companies at Nutra the other day and stumbled upon these two products and HAD TO HAVE EM!

I will be posting workouts from my workout log and then adding comments on the supplements. Right now the only other supplements I am on is Incarnate (Morning and Post workout) and Cordygen5, with of course my protein and BCAA's.

ENJOY!!!!
NIIIIICE BJ!!

Looking forward to seeing how they treat you my friend.

Log looks good, lifts look good, thanks for putting them to the test.:thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
NIIIIICE BJ!!

Looking forward to seeing how they treat you my friend.

Log looks good, lifts look good, thanks for putting them to the test.:thumbsup:
my pleasure my brudda! anything for you and aaron and everyone over at Nimbus...you guys deserve it!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
my pleasure my brudda! anything for you and aaron and everyone over at Nimbus...you guys deserve it!
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS LOG!!! :djparty:

Thanks for the kind words and for posting this log my friend! This should be very informative! BLAST and SWELL stack perfect together. I warn you, THIS STACK IS ADDICTING! ;)

Workin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cordygen5
I thought Neovar from AN was the biggest "sleeper" supplement out there, something reasonably priced + effective that wasn't really well known, but Cordygen5 is even a bigger sleeper. I bought my first bottle, tried it for a month and really didn't notice anything particular that stood out. Then once I stopped taking it a few weeks later I looked back at how much more cardio I was doing (and how I felt doing it) on lower carbs and lower total calories a day with cordygen5, and I missed it. I bought another bottle and started taking it, and this time I realized the difference.

At this point with cordygen5, my endurance seems totally limited by CNS, not by muscle fatigue. Saturday was cardio day, and I always do it fasted. I did 10 minutes on the rower, then an hour long "spinning" session with my heart rate over 155 for the whole hour, in the 160s most of the time with peaks to 190. I was still ready to go do anything, but i realized how late it was and needed to get back home before my wife decided to go shopping or something. So this was fasted, with 0 carbs in body (been on a ketogenic diet over a week and not cycling)... Without cordygen5, theres no way I could do that.

anyhow rant over, hijack over :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS LOG!!! :djparty:

Thanks for the kind words and for posting this log my friend! This should be very informative! BLAST and SWELL stack perfect together. I warn you, THIS STACK IS ADDICTING! ;)

Workin
Is it bad that I am kinda already addicted?

Bi's/Tri's today......

I will say this though, one thing I have noticed lately is I am getting better sleep lately, this could be due to the Poseidon Complex in the SWELL and the BLAST, who knows...thats my guess though..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bi's/Tri's today......

I will say this though, one thing I have noticed lately is I am getting better sleep lately, this could be due to the Poseidon Complex in the SWELL and the BLAST, who knows...thats my guess though..
That would be my first guess. Logs lookn good!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Bi's/Tri's today......

The CNS benefits of Poseidon Complex will certainly improve your sleep. Great to hear your already experiencing so many benefits! :thumbsup:

Workin

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I'm addicted to poseidon complex... no matter what product its in (poseidon, swell or blast), i love it. I've upped my swell to about 6 scoops a day (3 servings) until i get my 900g poseidon :eek:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I'm addicted to poseidon complex... no matter what product its in (poseidon, swell or blast), i love it. I've upped my swell to about 6 scoops a day (3 servings) until i get my 900g poseidon :eek:
then what will you do?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then what will you do?
Start mixing the doses, so he gets the benefits of 2-3servings of Swell while still reaping all the goodness of a full tilt Poseidon dose.

2-3serv of Swell + 2-3serv of Poseidon = Mmmm, mmmm, good.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bis & Tris today............

Oly BB Curls(w/ thumb behind bar): 135x10 - 135x10 - 145x9

CG Bench: 225x9 - 225x8 ~~~superset w/~~~ RG Bench: 225x10 - 225x9

HS Preacher: 90x12 - 90x10 - 90x10

V-bar Pressdowns: 190x12 - 220x9 - 240x11(PR)

Incline DB: 50x9 - 45x9

Tri Extensions: 45x10 - 50x9 - 50x8~~~Dropset down the rack.

Hammers: 55x9 - 55x8

By the end I was done....honestly could have done more with how good I was feeling, but I already had done more than I should have.

Endurance was just awesome today...felt great throughout --- Tris were esp. strong today, was really nice. Again, I slept awesome last night...so I really think my sleep has improved, not really the hours that I get -- but the quality is just so much more fulfilling...yeeeeeeeeuuuuuhhhhh!!!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Start mixing the doses, so he gets the benefits of 2-3servings of Swell while still reaping all the goodness of a full tilt Poseidon dose.

2-3serv of Swell + 2-3serv of Poseidon = Mmmm, mmmm, good.
sounds good cant wait to get my xfactor in from the mail and start my log soon

gonna be doing xfactor and posedion

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good cant wait to get my xfactor in from the mail and start my log soon

gonna be doing xfactor and posedion
Solid indeed, looking forward to reading the log.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Bis & Tris today............

Oly BB Curls(w/ thumb behind bar): 135x10 - 135x10 - 145x9

CG Bench: 225x9 - 225x8 ~~~superset w/~~~ RG Bench: 225x10 - 225x9

HS Preacher: 90x12 - 90x10 - 90x10

V-bar Pressdowns: 190x12 - 220x9 - 240x11(PR)

Incline DB: 50x9 - 45x9

Tri Extensions: 45x10 - 50x9 - 50x8~~~Dropset down the rack.

Hammers: 55x9 - 55x8

By the end I was done....honestly could have done more with how good I was feeling, but I already had done more than I should have.

Endurance was just awesome today...felt great throughout --- Tris were esp. strong today, was really nice. Again, I slept awesome last night...so I really think my sleep has improved, not really the hours that I get -- but the quality is just so much more fulfilling...yeeeeeeeeuuuuuhhhhh!!!
NICE! :clean: :cheers:

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
NICE! :clean: :cheers:

Workin
yeh man! I am loving the curls with the thumb behind the bar...makes the biggest diff in the world as far as promoting the "peak" in the bicep during the ROM.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeh man! I am loving the curls with the thumb behind the bar...makes the biggest diff in the world as far as promoting the "peak" in the bicep during the ROM.
I know what your talking about bj. Total supination feels great, you won't experience a burn like that doing it any other way.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'll be incorporating that into my workout this week as I haven't curled that way in years. ;)

Workin

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a good idea. I think I might have to jack that idea myself.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
you heard it here first....

Shoulder/Abs/Forearms are up today...you readyyyyyyyyyy?????

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you heard it here first....

Shoulder/Abs/Forearms are up today...you readyyyyyyyyyy?????
Looking forward to it bj. Whats your split look like anyways?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it bj. Whats your split look like anyways?
5 Day: Arms-:-Shoulders/Abs-:-Legs-:-Back-:-Chest

This could be tinkered with and changed at any time...I am always switching it up ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders/Abs:

BB Seated Press (90 deg, to chin): 135x10 - 185x8 - 195x8

WG Upright Rows: 145x8 - x10 - x8

Decline Ball Crunches w/ 15lb Ball: x20 x20 x22

Reverse Cable Fly: Don't remember weight...was very strong though..3 sets

Rope Crunches: RACK...x15 x12 x9

Lateral Raises: 30......x10 x10 x9

Endurance is still very very good, can't say enough about this..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders/Abs:

BB Seated Press (90 deg, to chin): 135x10 - 185x8 - 195x8

WG Upright Rows: 145x8 - x10 - x8

Decline Ball Crunches w/ 15lb Ball: x20 x20 x22

Reverse Cable Fly: Don't remember weight...was very strong though..3 sets

Rope Crunches: RACK...x15 x12 x9

Lateral Raises: 30......x10 x10 x9

Endurance is still very very good, can't say enough about this..
Sounds great bj, how's your overall energy levels before and after workouts?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great bj, how's your overall energy levels before and after workouts?
Really good man, I have been living off of no caffeine or sugar for about a month now except for a quick hit before workout. So considering that, they are especially good.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really good man, I have been living off of no caffeine or sugar for about a month now except for a quick hit before workout. So considering that, they are especially good.
Great to hear, thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Back:

WG Pullups: BW x13 - x12 - x9 - x7

Deadlifts: 315x12 - 375x6 - 395x4 (took it light today, going heavy again next week)

DB Rows: 100x12 - 110x10 - 110x9 (couldn't go higher bc of no straps today, sweating so bad I had NO grip :D)

HS Plate Loaded Rows(Hard to explain): 4 plates x9 - x8 - x8

Low Pulley Rows: (weight is weird.....very strong though)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Back:

WG Pullups: BW x13 - x12 - x9 - x7

Deadlifts: 315x12 - 375x6 - 395x4 (took it light today, going heavy again next week)

DB Rows: 100x12 - 110x10 - 110x9 (couldn't go higher bc of no straps today, sweating so bad I had NO grip :D)

HS Plate Loaded Rows(Hard to explain): 4 plates x9 - x8 - x8

Low Pulley Rows: (weight is weird.....very strong though)
Weird...I forgot my straps today too!

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
No workout on Fri....LONG date with the wife, so we had to leave town (1.5 hr drive) at like 4 yesterday afternoon. Went to dinner, went shopping(forever), then to the late movie....We Own the Night is worth the watch!!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
No workout on Fri....LONG date with the wife, so we had to leave town (1.5 hr drive) at like 4 yesterday afternoon. Went to dinner, went shopping(forever), then to the late movie....We Own the Night is worth the watch!!
I'm going to try and see that tomorrow...I hear its great!

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Chest:

DB Incline: 90x8 - 115x9 - 115x7 - 100x9

Flat BB: 225x10 - 255x8 - 315x4.5 - 225x7 (no rest at all, partner unloaded)

Decline BB: 225x10 - 235x9 - 235x9

Incline Cable Flys (100x10 - 75x9 - 50x10)~~~Supersetted~~~w/ sets of 15 pushups

Quick and easy, everything felt wonderful!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh your right, she does go quick and easy, bc I know how to REALLY work it :D.....

kinda like my chest workouts...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bLacKjAck. Workout Logs 8
bLacKjAck. Supplement Logs 26