Sponsored NEOVAR log + DRIVE.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Intro:

I have been running NEOVAR solo for about 2 weeks now(Solo neovar log can be seen HERE, and really enjoying the effects so far. It is now time to throw DRIVE into the mix. I will be dosing my first caps of drive tomorrow pre-workout.

I finished an epistane pulse cycle about a month ago, and my libido is really suffering because of it. I am hoping with the addition of DRIVE, i can get some libido back. Also hoping to continue the progress i have been making in the gym, and really solidify my gains. I like supps that give me a sense of well being, and some agression/motivation. SO if drive lives up to the hype it should be perfect for me.

Starting Weight

Training Style-

Dc Training. I have been doing this with great results for some time now.

Diet-
I am going to be following the Scivation Lean Mass Diet. i will be following the 3500cal outline. Details on "The lean mass Diet" can be seen HERE

Goals-
Short term goals is to gain 10lbs of LBM over the winter. And really focus on getting as strong as possable. Long term i would really like to see myself at 210 10-11% bf. So that is about 25-30lbs of lean mass i would need to get me there.

Neovar dosing Training days-
I will be dosing 4caps 15min before i eat my pre workout meal(5:30am). I am usually in the gym an hour after i eat my preworkout meal. Second dose will be post workout 15min prior to my post workout meal. Both my pre-workout, and post-workout meals contain 75g of carbs consisting of oats, and fruit.

Neovar dosing non-training days-

I will dose 4 caps 15 min prior to breakfast, and 4 caps 15min prior to my 4th meal(3pm or so)

DRIVE dosing training days-
2 caps 15min prior to my pre-workout meal(5:30am). Will be dosed with my neovar pre workout. Second dose will be about 1pm about 15 min prior to eating a meal.

DRIVE dosing NON-training days-
I will be dosing 2 caps first thing in the am with my neovar, 15min prior to eating. Second dose will be around 1pm, also 15min before a meal.

Other Supplements-

I am really trying to level the playing field here, and will only be taking Orange Triad(multi vit.), and Dymatize Elite whey, along with the NEOVAR + Drive.

I will update tomorrow after i train, with some initial impressions. Can't wait! Thanks Lanbane, and the AN Team for entrusting me to log these products.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro - I'm doing the best I can right now. Still hitting the gym; just on crutches. Thanks for the concern.

I've got 2 bottles each of NeoVar and DRIVE - just have to wait a bit before trying them out. Hopefully you'll enjoy them!

Thanks for the support!

How are ya feeling man? You hanging in there?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
This thread I am watching..... I think you're going to be pleased Imprezivr!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed!..I feel for ya imprez. I still suffer from some libido issues and its been about 2 months since my epi cycle. Aspire always does the trick for me tho. The drive gives me more of a sensitive feeling down there more than it gives me a boost in libido. Good luck will be following.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/05(Drive day 1)

Supplements
NEOVAR
Dosed 4 caps 15min prior to my pre workout meal. And 4 caps post workout 15 min prior to eating my post workout meal.. Pre and post workout meals consist of roughly 75g's of carbs coming from oats, and fruit.

DRIVE
Took my first 2 caps of drive with my neovar 15min prior to my pre workout meal. I will take the second 2 caps later today around 1pm.

Notes-
Had a GREAT workout. I definetly had good focus, energy and intensity today in the gym. The most notible things for me were the increased sweating, and pumps. I was sweating quite a bit more then usual, and earlier on.

Focus was slightly better then a normal "good"day for me. I am pretty in tuned with the pumps i get without any supps, and now with neovar solo, so i can definetly attribute added pumps to DRIVE. It really early to tell anything else, so will have to wait on that. I really noticed some great intensity on leg press. Also i usually don't hit abs on leg day, as i am gassed after my widow maker, but today i hit abs after my legs.

I am hoping it can salvage my libido a bit..lol

Training Log
Code:
			     LT			         TT
Incline DB Curlsl-       -------                        35x13rp
Rev Curls-               -------                        50x8
Hack Machine Calf-       -------    		        90x10       
Standing leg curl-       -------		        70x19rp
Leg Press-	         -------                  680x13   590x20
Training Notes

Incline DB curls I was reading a post by DC about trying these by holding the dumbell with your thumb, and index finger pressed against the inside of the dB rather then holding in the center of the handle. So i decided to try these that way, as to change up for a while. I had to lower my working weight by a pretty decent chunk on these, but they really killed my bi's. I will leave these at the same weight next week, and try and hit 15rp.

Reverse Curls These felt great. had my forearms swollen. Will leave these the same weight and try and bust out 2-3 more reps next week.

Hack machine calf raises- Just added these into my routine, and they felt awesome. Going to up the weight next time. These really killed my calves.

Standing leg curl- Going to increase the weight here next time. .

Leg PressThese are where my added focus, and intensity was most notable. When doing my heavy set, at 8 i felt like i was going to fail. I ended up busting out 5 more reps out of pure intensity. Felt awesome. The 20 rep widow maker killed my quads.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
subbed!..I feel for ya imprez. I still suffer from some libido issues and its been about 2 months since my epi cycle. Aspire always does the trick for me tho. The drive gives me more of a sensitive feeling down there more than it gives me a boost in libido. Good luck will be following.
Thanks man!

Yea it sucks. I am hoping drive will help out a bit in that Dept.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been taking my 5 neovar in the morning and the other 5 post w/o. Have you tried it this way and your way worked better? If so please let me know so I can do that.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing pretty good at 4 am and 4 post wo but I might just go up to 10 or even 12 per day. Enjoying it so far.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing pretty good at 4 am and 4 post wo but I might just go up to 10 or even 12 per day. Enjoying it so far.
yeah Im liking 10 a lot more than I like 8 and now your tempting me to go to 12! What the hell I got 2 more bottles comin my way.:whip:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Training Notes

Incline DB curls I was reading a post by DC about trying these by holding the dumbell with your thumb, and index finger pressed against the inside of the dB rather then holding in the center of the handle. So i decided to try these that way, as to change up for a while. I had to lower my working weight by a pretty decent chunk on these, but they really killed my bi's. I will leave these at the same weight next week, and try and hit 15rp.

Leg PressThese are where my added focus, and intensity was most notable. When doing my heavy set, at 8 i felt like i was going to fail. I ended up busting out 5 more reps out of pure intensity. Felt awesome. The 20 rep widow maker killed my quads.

Nice detail bro.

Charles Poliquin has recommended hold the DB's the same way.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking my 5 neovar in the morning and the other 5 post w/o. Have you tried it this way and your way worked better? If so please let me know so I can do that.
Well i wake up at 515, take them immedietly, and eat 15 min later, then shoot right to the gym. Then when i get home from the gym(8am)i take em, and eat 15 min later again. So i think we are pretty similar routine, just i workout first thing in the am.

ANd you and bio man, are making me want to up it to 10.. I think i may if that is cool with AN.?!

Thanks for subbing JohnyQ

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i wake up at 515, take them immedietly, and eat 15 min later, then shoot right to the gym. Then when i get home from the gym(8am)i take em, and eat 15 min later again. So i think we are pretty similar routine, just i workout first thing in the am.

ANd you and bio man, are making me want to up it to 10.. I think i may if that is cool with AN.?!

Thanks for subbing JohnyQ
oh you know lanebane is gonna tell ya to do it!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you raise the dose and either start feeling hypoglycemic or get the runs or soft stool, up the carbs an extra 10g or so.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you raise the dose and either start feeling hypoglycemic or get the runs or soft stool, up the carbs an extra 10g or so.
Ill keep that in mind! How long prior to eating do u dose ur neovar?

Ill ask him.. but ur probally right, and will tell me to go ahead..LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take the neovar right before food, and its fine

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
About 20 minutes prior to some carbs in the am...usually a big whole wheat bagel and protein shake. Haven't felt hypo yet though.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
About 20 minutes prior to some carbs in the am...usually a big whole wheat bagel and protein shake. Haven't felt hypo yet though.
i have yet to feel hypo either..

What do you think LANBANE? Can i up it to 10? Or stick it out at 8?:stick:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive gone as low as 15g carbs and didnt get the hypo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have yet to feel hypo either..

What do you think LANBANE? Can i up it to 10? Or stick it out at 8?:stick:
Try 10 and see how you react to it. Have some carbs nearby just in case you do go hypo.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Try 10 and see how you react to it. Have some carbs nearby just in case you do go hypo.
Ill try it starting tomorrow as it is an off day. Mabey i will experiment, and take 5 and wait it out for a while and see if i feel any signs of going hypo.

Thanks for stopping by Rodja!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill try it starting tomorrow as it is an off day. Mabey i will experiment, and take 5 and wait it out for a while and see if i feel any signs of going hypo.

Thanks for stopping by Rodja!
be prepared for anabolic dumps if you do that :)

any longer than maybe 45 min to 1 hr between taking neovar and eating carbs and you will be "running for the border" if you are taking 5. Trust me, its worse with yellow gold or P-slin

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
be prepared for anabolic dumps if you do that :)

any longer than maybe 45 min to 1 hr between taking neovar and eating carbs and you will be "running for the border" if you are taking 5. Trust me, its worse with yellow gold or P-slin
Really? I have take AP before, and it did nothing for me. No anabolic dumps, no pumps, no nothing..lol I have tried waiting out the AP, and i never got hypo, or the dumps.

I will take ur word for it, as i don't want to find out the hard way..lol

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! Yeah, we're in the same boat. AP or P-SLIN did nothing for me - except make me feel nasty because of all the carbs you have to take in order for it to "work." More hype than anything.

NEOVAR, however, seems to really make me feel fuller and less bloated after taking it and eating half the carbs "needed" as opposed to AP.

Hypo? - Not yet. Dumps? - Thank god NO. LoL

I'm impressed so far with every AN product. :head:

Really? I have take AP before, and it did nothing for me. No anabolic dumps, no pumps, no nothing..lol I have tried waiting out the AP, and i never got hypo, or the dumps.

I will take ur word for it, as i don't want to find out the hard way..lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/06

Not much to note as today is a non training day. Energy, and mood is good.

Neovar
Took 5 neovar this morning. I waited about 45min before eating. No ill effects for me. I took my second dose(5) about an hour ago about 45min prior to eating.

Drive

Took 2 drive with my neovar first thing in the morning. And my second 2 Drive with my neovar about an hour ago.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that they've got some NEW stuff coming out soon! ;)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just had a great workout. I upped my pre workout dose of drive to 3, and will take 2 later in the day. I have decided to take 3 pre workout on workout days, and 2 later in the day, and 4 a day on non training days.

Will do a full detailed update in a lil bit. Time to EAT..lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had a great workout. I upped my pre workout dose of drive to 3, and will take 2 later in the day. I have decided to take 3 pre workout on workout days, and 2 later in the day, and 4 a day on non training days.

Will do a full detailed update in a lil bit. Time to EAT..lol
:hot: :donut: I upped my dose to 6 caps/day. You should fall in love with this dose.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your monthly supp bill? lol
Not as much as you would think. I sometimes load up one month and dont use those supps for a couple of months but stuff like drive and rpm I use up right away and buy another bottle when its gettn close to empty. But I would say I drop around 150-200 a month on supps.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/08

Supplements
NEOVAR
Dosed 5 caps 15min prior to my pre workout meal. And 5 caps post workout 15 min prior to eating my post workout meal.. Pre and post workout meals consist of roughly 75g's of carbs coming from oats, and fruit.

DRIVE
I decided to up my dose of drive to 5 a day on workout days. So 3 pre workout, and 2 later in the day around 1pm. Today is the first day at 5.

Notes- I had an AWESOME workout today. The vascularity, and pumps were very apparent today. My whole body felt tight, and pumped.

My workout was filled with intensity, and endurance. I was finished with my workout just waiting to do my rack deads, and there was a guy doing what seemed like a hr long session of squats in the rack i need for my deads. So i just did a bunch of ab work. And was still raring to go for some rack deads. Strength was great to top it off! Todays workout was the last one i had yet to do in my log, so weds workout we should be able to really tell what kind of strength gains i am making.

Hope i keep feeling like this

Training Log

Code:
			LT			     TT
Incline Db-	     -------			   85x27rp
HS Mil Press-        -------	                   145x23rp
Hs Machine Dip-	     -------		           185x33rp
Hs Pull Down-	     -------			   315x19rp
HS Deads-	     -------	                 275x15 315x10
Training Notes

Incline Dumbbell Press I have not done db presses in over a year, so i wanted to start very light on these, especially doing them DC style. I want to try and keep my rep range in the 20-30 rep range on these because on that last set it is very hard to get the db's up when doing them DC style. I felt pretty damn good on these considering i have not done them in so long. Next week i will likely move up to 90's which will bring me down to the bottom of the rep range.

Hammer Strength Mil Press These are new into my rotation. They felt great, and got a great pump in the front delts from these. Going to add weight here next time!

Hammer Strength Dip- This is also new into my rotation. I wanted to take out skullcrushers, and get a dipping movement in. Since i can never find the belt to hang weight off at my gym, i decided to just use the machine. Went much too light on these. Will increase the weight next time .

Hs Pull Down- THese felt great. Kept my negatives super strict and controlled, with a nice stretch at the top. Felt nice and strong, and my lats were swollen. Going to add some weight here next week.

Hammer Strength Deads
Since the guy was squatting in the squat rack for eternity i decided to add these into my rotation. DC talks about them a bit.. What you do is basically like a dead lift, but using the hammer strength shrug machine, grabbing it by the lower handles.

These felt awesome, and killed my back. I am going to replace hammer strength low rows with rack deads in my other workout, so i should get some great back development doing 2 dead movements.

Going to add weight to these next week.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
HS DEADS...I use those for deads as well now. Really seem to limit injury potential yet hit my back and glutes really hard. PLus it's fun to max out on that thing knowing you're not going to kill yourself if you slip. lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HS DEADS...I use those for deads as well now. Really seem to limit injury potential yet hit my back and glutes really hard. PLus it's fun to max out on that thing knowing you're not going to kill yourself if you slip. lol
LOL! Yeap. They felt great. Going to really add some weight next time..

THanks for stopping by!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/09

Weight

I am going to start weighing in every tuesday morning.

Notes
Not much to report as today is an off day.

Took 2 Drive + 5 neovar this morning and went on a 45min, jog/walk with my dog. Had a great time. I love walking with her.

Overall feeling today is good. Good vascularity, and hardness. So far so good!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update 10/09

Weight

I am going to start weighing in every tuesday morning.

Notes
Not much to report as today is an off day.

Took 2 Drive + 5 neovar this morning and went on a 45min, jog/walk with my dog. Had a great time. I love walking with her.

Overall feeling today is good. Good vascularity, and hardness. So far so good!
Would you say the vascularity started after the drive bc thats when mine started to really pop?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would you say the vascularity started after the drive bc thats when mine started to really pop?
Yea. Definetly in the last few days has been most noticable. I want to try and run drive for like 2-3 months straight.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Muahahahahaha (Maniacal laughter)

You may get your chance, keeper of the devil dog.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost hate watching all these drive logs BTW :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are they going to have any puppies any time soon? (hint, hint)
If you are seriously looking shoot me a PM. I am not having any. But i got some friends with some AWESOME dogs who are actually having some pups. If you like my girl you gotta see these guys. They have a waiting list a mile long, and not many get released to the public, but they are a few of my best friends.

Mini update

Just did legs. Best workout of my life. INTENSITY is the key word. Wow. Can't even describe it.

More on this after i eat.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update 10/10

Supplements

Neovar
Dosed 5 caps 15min(5:30am)prior to my pre workout meal, and 5 caps 15 min prior(8:00)am to my post workout meal. I have added 1cup of grape juice to my post workout meal, so 40g of carbs comes from that, and about 35 from oats.

DRIVE
3 caps pre workout with NEOVAR. And will take 2 later today.

Notes-

Simply the most intense workout of my life. Hands down, no questions asked. I can't even describe it, but it was like i was a ****ing machine. I have been really consentrating on my form, and TUT on the negs.

I was doing Hammer Strength Hack Squats and i normally stop just under parallel, but i decided to go all the way to the bottom, so i was going to the saftey stops. All this with ADDED weight from my previous workout. On my widow maker set to 20, i normally can muster out 12, before resting for a breath or two, and continuing on. At 7, i was DEAD. But that didnt stop me, i kept going and took my first 2 breath break at 10. I managed to get all 20, but the last 4 reps were BRUTAL, i could barely even stand up on each of them. On 18 i got the sharpest shooting pain to the back of my neck with an instant headache, but not even that phased me AT ALL, and i finished out my last 2..

I had a blast! I left with my quads more pumped then they have ever been before. I just felt great all around. I hope those kind of workouts continue.

Oh and to top it off. Driving home i got random wood! May not sound like a big deal but it is the first time that has happened since epi stole, and brutally murdered my libido..lol

Training Log

Lt= last time. TT= This time. Hs= Hammer Strength If there is an rp next to a set it is Rest Paused, if not it is a straight set. .

Code:
		           LT				       TT
Hs Preacher Curl-	95x13rp		                      95x16rp
Hammer Curls-		35x10				      35x12
Seated Calf Raise-      90x10				      90x12
Lying Leg Curl-		110x16rp		              110x19rp             
Hs Hack Squat-	       340x8  250x20                       360x6   270x20
Training Notes

Hs Preacher Curl
Felt good on these. I actually slowed down my negs a bit, and still managed to beat my reps by 2.

Hammer Curls
Beat these by 2 aswell. Will keep the weight the same, and try and beat them one more time by 2, then increase.

Seated Calf Raise-
The way Dc has ya do calf's is brutal, but i managed to beat my reps by 2 Will leave weight the same here next time as well, and beat my reps.

Lying Leg Curl-
Destroyed these. Got 3 additional reps, while using a slower negative.

Hs Hack Squat
Unbelievable workout on these. I was just oozing intensity. Went deeper, and added 20lbs. Lost 2 reps on the heavy set, which is to be expected with the added weight, plus depth. And got my full 20 on my widow maker with added weight, and depth.

Thanks for looking.