Sponsored NEOVAR log + DRIVE.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    bro- that is awesome!!
    Werd up.. I been walking around all day on Cloud 9.. Can't even explain the feeling of well being after todays workout.

If this fixes my libido, i will be happy in more ways then 1..lol

•   

2. Update 10/11

Today is an off day.

I already dosed my morning doses of neovar, and DRIVE. Looking pretty vascular today. Fell pretty full aswell.

The most notable thing the last few days has been a huge improvement in my mood, and general feeling of well being. I feel great. I am very anxious to workout tomorrow, i can't wait!!

My libido seems to be creeping its way back in. I have decided to up my dose of drive to 6 caps on workout days, and 5 on non workout days. I am hoping this will really help kick start my libido.

Will update tomorrow after my workout.

3. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Update 10/11

Today is an off day.

I already dosed my morning doses of neovar, and DRIVE. Looking pretty vascular today. Fell pretty full aswell.

The most notable thing the last few days has been a huge improvement in my mood, and general feeling of well being. I feel great. I am very anxious to workout tomorrow, i can't wait!!

My libido seems to be creeping its way back in. I have decided to up my dose of drive to 6 caps on workout days, and 5 on non workout days. I am hoping this will really help kick start my libido.

Will update tomorrow after my workout.
    great update. I would say that is exactly how I feel on this stack. 6 caps WILL def kick start your libido. Its gettin "hard" to hide it at the office.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Damn man it wont let me rep you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to imprezivr6 again.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    great update. I would say that is exactly how I feel on this stack. 6 caps WILL def kick start your libido. Its gettin "hard" to hide it at the office.
    THANKS!

Was up late last night(11:15pm).. Well late for me since i normally go to bed at 9pm..lol Had to pick this lil guy up from the airport.

Took 3abyss from a sample i had, and my 6 hrs of sleep, left me satisfied. Good sleep is the key!

Got up at 4:50am popped 3 drive, and 3RPM. Yeaaaa buddy. It is now 5:23 and i am feeling the RPM. GOing to pop my neovar, wait 10 min eat, and go to the gym. Will update after my workout, but my prediction is its going to be a GOOD ONE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    THANKS!

Was up late last night(11:15pm).. Well late for me since i normally go to bed at 9pm..lol Had to pick this lil guy up from the airport.

Took 3abyss from a sample i had, and my 6 hrs of sleep, left me satisfied. Good sleep is the key!

Got up at 4:50am popped 3 drive, and 3RPM. Yeaaaa buddy. It is now 5:23 and i am feeling the RPM. GOing to pop my neovar, wait 10 min eat, and go to the gym. Will update after my workout, but my prediction is its going to be a GOOD ONE!

That puppy is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Name? breed?

Sad... we're all weightlifting men, and here I am sounding like a woman at a baby shower......... kinda

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    That puppy is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Name? breed?

Sad... we're all weightlifting men, and here I am sounding like a woman at a baby shower......... kinda
    Yea man, he is unreal. No name yet. I been calling him Splenda.lol He is going to a friend, of my friend's. I picked him out for the guy.

He is an American Pitbull Terrier.

Just got done with another AWESOME workout. Will update in a bit. Time for:burg:

8. I Want That Dog!!

9. Nice log and dog - but damn you guys' are killing the bandwidth here! LOL!

10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I WANT THAT DOG!!
    Me too bro, i don't want to give him to the guy..lol

Mathew- More useless posts, page views, etc, the more money this site draws in. I try and do my part to put money in the pockets of the site admins..lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Me too bro, i don't want to give him to the guy..lol

Mathew- More useless posts, page views, etc, the more money this site draws in. I try and do my part to put money in the pockets of the site admins..lol
    ..maybe that dog was late for his plane. Thatll give ya some play time with the little fella. That dog is gorgeous tho!! Do you get a commission?

12. Update 10/12

Neovar
    Dosed 5 caps 15min prior to my pre workout meal, and 5 caps 15 min prior to my post workout meal. Both meals contain about 75g's of carbs.

DRIVE-

Took 3 drive 30+ min before my pre workout meal, and will dose 3 more later in the day 30min before eating. Dosing will remain at 6 per day on training days.

Notes- Another unbelievable workout today. My mind is just 110% in the zone. The 3 rpm and 3 drive really had me going.

I have to admit, while i love AN as a company i am a skeptic, and was certainly skeptical about Drives ability to deliver. I have to say that lately it is becoming undeniable that Drive is making my more vascular, muscles appear harder and more dense, my libido is creeping in by the day, and the MOST noticable difference is just the enormous mood boost i have been having. I walk around all day in a great mood, and in the gym i am just a machine now. I just get in the zone, and move some weight around.

Opinion on drive thus far is i like it. alot.

Training Log
    The "last time" numbers will be blank, untill i hit this group again in about 10 days.
    Code:
    			                LT			   TT
    Hs Incline-	                      270x10rp                     270x11             
    Hs Shoulder Press-                    180x14rp                       180x16rp          
    Close Grip press-                     185x23rp         	               195x21rp        
    wide hammer grip pull down            185x18rp                      195x18rp             
    T-Bar row-	                     150x9 125x15                  160x9  135x14
    Training Notes

Hs Incline I only beat my reps by 1, i normally shoot for 2. BUT on my last 2 sets i got 90% of a rep, but just couldn't lock it out, so i dont count that. But the last time i did it, i could not even get those extra reps out of the hole, so i think besides the obvious 1 rep i added, their was definetly more strength then last time. Next time i will again try and add 2 aditional reps at the same weight.

Hs Shoulder press Felt good on these. I did the same weight but beat my reps by 2. Next time i will add some weight and lower my rep range as i am at the top.

Close Grip Bench Press- Added 10 lbs on these, and lost 2 reps which is expected. I will keep weight the same here, and try and beat my reps.

Wide Hammer Grip Pull Down-
    Felt great on these. Did nice slow controlled negative, and really blasted my lats. I added 10lbs to these and managed the same reps. My back just continues to shine on DC.

Tbar row(non chest supported)-
    Added 10 lbs to both my light and heavy set. Tied my reps on my heavy set, and lost 1 rep on my light set. I will add more weight to both sets next time.

Thanks for following.

13. Things are lookn good man. I hope my back starts to shine soon.

14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    ..maybe that dog was late for his plane. Thatll give ya some play time with the little fella. That dog is gorgeous tho!! Do you get a commission?
    LOL.. he will be with us till saturday.. No commission. Just helping a friend, and putting an awesome dog, into the hands of a good owner.

15. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    LOL.. he will be with us till saturday.. No commission. Just helping a friend, and putting an awesome dog, into the hands of a good owner.
    Damn man I really am jealous. I think I found what my next dog is going to be. You know as soon as you see a dog that thats the one! And that dog you have there just calls to me telling me to pick him. Im movin into my first home by the end of the month and my wife and I were looking for a new dog and I think that one is perfect. PM if you think you could help me find one exactly like that.

16. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Damn man I really am jealous. I think I found what my next dog is going to be. You know as soon as you see a dog that thats the one! And that dog you have there just calls to me telling me to pick him. Im movin into my first home by the end of the month and my wife and I were looking for a new dog and I think that one is perfect. PM if you think you could help me find one exactly like that.
    Sure can.. Just let me know. I have allot of good friends who are breeders, and have GREAT stock. These dogs are realy hard to get if you don't know people as all the best stuff is passed out to friends, and big name breeders, alot of the dogs who get sold to the general public are usually the lower picks, etc.. They don't really let the good stuff go to just anyone. Ill shoot ya a pm in a few.

17. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Nice log and dog - but damn you guys' are killing the bandwidth here! LOL!
    What do you mean here? The images are linked, not attached.

Anywho. I love that puppy. Reminds me of my AmBulldog when she was a pup.

18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    FYI

Juts make sure you are ready to put in the time with the dog. The bully breeds are the best breeds IMO, but they need that extra attention.

19. Update 10/15

Neovar
    5 caps neovar 15min before my pre workout meal, and 15 min prior to my post workout meal.

DRIVE
    3caps 1hr before my preworkout meal, and will dose 3 caps later in the day.

Notes-
    Had a good workout today. Was extremely focused, and intense. Really pushed myself hard.

I am noticing now some obvious vascularity changes. I was never vascular on the tops of my forearms only really on the underside. I have really started to develop vascularity on the tops of my forearms now.

Libido is definetly improving by the day, and assume it is only a matter of time before it is fully returned.

Muscles are looking full and decently hard.

One side i am starting to note, which may just be a result of hormonal changes, rather then a true side effect is i have gotten some acne starting to pop up.

All in all i am very happy with the results thus far. I am going to start using 3 caps of RPM ONLY on workout days dosed with my drive.

Diet over the weekend got a lil loose as i was running around allot, but i still managed to get down all my meals.

Training Log
    Code:
    			     LT			         TT
    Standing Ez Curl-           100x13rp                   100x14rp
    Pinwheel Curls-             35x8                       35x10
    45°Leg press(calf)-         220x10   		       225x10       
    Hs Seated Ham-	            85x24rp		       90x26rp
    power squat-	        315x11  225x20               365x 11  275x21
    Training Notes

Standing Ez Curl Kept weight the same as my previous time hitting this workout. But i added a rep. Next time i will add weight to keep progress going.

Pinwheel Curls Added 2 reps to these. Next time i will add weight.

45°Leg press(calf)- These killed my calvs today. Added 5 lbs and got the same number of reps. Will increase another 5lbs next time, and try and keep the same reps.

Hs Seated Ham- Added 5lbs to these and got 2 additional reps. Will add additional weight on these next week. I will probally add a more substansial amount of weight next time to bring reps down a bit.

Power Squat Felt good on these, got nice and deep. I added 50 lbs to both my heavy set, and widowmaker set. On my heavy set i got the same number of reps, and on my widowmaker i actually pushed out 21.

Strength is doing great!

20. Are you predisposed to acne?

21. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Are you predisposed to acne?
    I never was, until i did my first hormonal cycle. Ever since then it seems i have been a lil prone to it. Never had any acne all through highschool, etc.

22. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I never was, until i did my first hormonal cycle. Ever since then it seems i have been a lil prone to it. Never had any acne all through highschool, etc.
    Same here. Poseidon seriously took care of that for me tho. Got any lyin around?

23. I have started taking 3 scoops daily of poseidion the last week or so.

24. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    I have started taking 3 scoops daily of poseidion the last week or so.
    And the acne still is there?

25. Update 10/16

Weight
    10/09-189.2
    10/16-190.8 +1.6lbs

Notes
    Not much to report as today is an off day.

Took 3 Drive + 5 neovar this morning 30min before eating my breakfast. Then took 5more neovar with 2 drive at 2pm 30min before a meal.

Overall feeling today is good. Great mood, and really looking forward to working out tomorrow.

Vascularity and muscle hardness seems to be improving. Libido also continuing to come back.

I kinda tweaked my back the other day, so it is a bit sore, should make Rack Pulls fun tomorrow..lol

Will update tomorrow after the gym.

26. Great log, I hate to go off topic, but my girl wants more puppie pictures.

27. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Great log, I hate to go off topic, but my girl wants more puppie pictures.
    LOL! Ok

28. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    LOL! Ok

cuuuute!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

29. Day 12

Neovar-
    Doesed 5 neovar 5min prior to eating my pre workout meal, and 5 25min prior to my post workout meal. I was just playing with dosing a bit to see which i prefer. I really like to get the neovar in the range of 15-30min before eating.

Drive
    I wanted to try Drive after my pre workout meal, so i ate my meal, then an hour later dosed 3 drive(+3 rpm). I realy prefer to get the drive and rpm in on a totally empty stomach, so i will just stick to taking them 30min-1hr before eating.

RPM
    I have decided to add RPM into the equation ONLY on training days. I will dose 3 caps with my drive 30 min before i eat my pre workout meal.

Notes-
    Had a great workout today. Increased on everything. I subbed in Rack Deads for Hammer Strength Rows. The last time i did Rack Deads was on my epi cycle, and i actually beat that number getting 405x6reps. Can't complain about that.

Overal intensity is was very good today, and vascularity is continuing to improve on the tops of my fore-arms.

Hope to keep up the constant progression.

Summary to date

Thought i would give a summary of my thoughts thus far. I am almost done with my first bottle, and figured it would be a good time to do so.

• Strength:- Strength has been improving steadily. I am happy with the results in this dept so far.
    • Bodyweight/Body Comp:- I have noticed some decent changes here. Body weight has increased, while waist measurement is staying about the same.
    • Pumps/Vascularity: Good pumps, and vascularity seems to have definetly improved.
    • Endurance: Good endurance. I always seem to have gas in the tank, throughout my entire workout.
    • Aggression: I notice good agression to lift in the gym, and outside i have a great sense of well being.
    • Focus: Good focus in the gym. My motivation to lift is also improved.
    • Libido: Libido has most definetly improved. Not fully restored, but starting to come into swing.
    • Muscle Density/Hardening: I notice some decent hardening/density changes. Nothing too extreme, but it is noticable.
    • Overall Energy: Decent energy..

Training Log
    Code:
    			              LT			  TT
    Incline Smith press-                225x13rp                  235x13rp
    Smith Mil press-                    175x16rp                  180x16rp            
    Rev grip bench(smith)-              185x22rp         	      190x22rp             
    Assisted Wide Grip Pullup-          20x16rp                   20x18rp       
    Rack Dead-                          405x5                     405x6
    Training Notes

Incline Smith press
    Increased the weight by 10lbs and got the same reps. That was exactly what i wanted to do. Will add some weight next time too, and try to maintain the same reps.

Smith Mil press
    Added 5lbs here and got the same amount of reps. I am going to add another 5lbs next week and try and maintain the same reps.

Rev grip bench(smith)- added 5lbs here, and got the same reps. Going to add a bigger chunk of weight next time and try and bring down my rep range slightly.

Assisted Wide Grip Pullup-
    My goal last time was to beat my reps by 2, and i did that. I have ran out of weight to take off on these, so i am going to have to either beat reps 1 more time, or sub them for something else.

Rack Deads
    Last time i did these was on my epi cycle, and i had 405x5. Today i managed 405x6, so i was happy. Going to try and stick to 405 again. I would like to get my rep range a bit higher on these(8-10)range. Then i will add weight.
    Thanks for looking.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 06:27 AM
  2. BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM
  3. Devil's sponsored neovar log
    By devil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 07:59 PM
  4. Neovar log (sponsored)
    By johnyq in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 03:33 PM
  5. Sponsored NEOVAR log.