Father and son Drive

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I thought this would be a unique log. The plan is to monitor the effect of this product on two distinct age groups having different goals.

First about me, I am an ex competitive bodybuilder who has some small PH experience but for the most part has remained fairly natural. I don’t feel these products (PH’s and the like) are a wise choice at my age. I have been away from the gym for a bit and just getting back into it and doing reasonably well. One thing when you’re older though is your body does not jump start like it used to. It’s a bit frustrating when performance in the gym does not progress the way you would like. My main goals are to remove unwanted fat while attaining some of the muscle size and hardness that I have enjoyed in the past. Fitness and the good feelings that come with that is my main target. I am not going to get involved with numbers but will share the effects that I believe the supplement has on me. I am very experienced and know my own body very well, I will be able to tell what the supplements effects are.

My son is a recouping football player and is unbelievably powerful. He is probably one of the strongest people I have ever known. He received a back injury and lost some weight though. He is driving for a National championship here in Canada and I thought that the increase in focus endurance and speed would be of benefit.

There you have it two different ages with two different reasons for using the product. I also think it will be interesting for a competitive athlete to share his experience. This should be a great log or review.

I am currently 262 and wanting to get down to 240 or lower and harden up. My son is around 250 and will not be looking to gain a lot of weight but to increase is athletic efficiency and body composition.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I thought this would be a unique log. The plan is to monitor the effect of this product on two distinct age groups having different goals.

First about me, I am an ex competitive bodybuilder who has some small PH experience but for the most part has remained fairly natural. I don’t feel these products (PH’s and the like) are a wise choice at my age. I have been away from the gym for a bit and just getting back into it and doing reasonably well. One thing when you’re older though is your body does not jump start like it used to. It’s a bit frustrating when performance in the gym does not progress the way you would like. My main goals are to remove unwanted fat while attaining some of the muscle size and hardness that I have enjoyed in the past. Fitness and the good feelings that come with that is my main target. I am not going to get involved with numbers but will share the effects that I believe the supplement has on me. I am very experienced and know my own body very well, I will be able to tell what the supplements effects are.

My son is a recouping football player and is unbelievably powerful. He is probably one of the strongest people I have ever known. He received a back injury and lost some weight though. He is driving for a National championship here in Canada and I thought that the increase in focus endurance and speed would be of benefit.

There you have it two different ages with two different reasons for using the product. I also think it will be interesting for a competitive athlete to share his experience. This should be a great log or review.

I am currently 262 and wanting to get down to 240 or lower and harden up. My son is around 250 and will not be looking to gain a lot of weight but to increase is athletic efficiency and body composition.
Keep us posted!!! Drive is made by an athlete, for athletes!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be watching this log!
What weight did you compete at when you were still active in bodybuilding?

Also, can you get a pic up and copy to BB.com as well? There's a chance at another FREE bottle if you do! (Appnuts 14 day drive for the prize)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was always around 200 at comp time the heaviest was 204 I believe. Yah ok I will try and get that done this weekend some time.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome stuff boys, Dream where in Canada are you?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we are from Ottawa but he is playing for St. Leonard Cougars and I am working in Montreal. So we are training here in Montreal.

I uploaded a pic of him, I said monster and I meant it lol. He has basically never taken supps besides protein powder and a bit of creatine one time.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh Hoser! LoL!

Now this is a log to SUB to! I am very interested in the results.

Good Luck!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Never seen a Father and Son doing the same thing. This will be interesting to watch seeing how you should both have he same genetics.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He gets a lot of his strength from his mothers side, he was out squatting me when he was 16. There are some genetic traits he shares with me, though were both easy gainers. He has my big back. His legs are half again the size of mine. I still have bigger arms though.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at 16 he out squated you! Wow, crazy. He must have some strong legs!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes he has over 30" legs I have seen him squat in the high 500's when he just turned 18 575 I for 2 reps. His deads were similar. It was not too long after that we handed him over to train with pro's for his football and the nature of his lifting changed. Then the injury came just as he peaked.

Now he's back on the field and back in the gym but during the season he only goes to the gym twice a week.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wow this log should be intresting Im in! Wish my dad was as supportive as you are. My parents go nuts at the idea of protien in a container.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes well, I have a lot of experience with supplements, it's what they don't know that scares people. Even so I will be on the lookout for any negative effects. It's better that he has my help with supps. I probably wouldn't be even giving him anything but I was buying some so and the write up makes me think he can benefit.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Yes well, I have a lot of experience with supplements, it's what they don't know that scares people. Even so I will be on the lookout for any negative effects. It's better that he has my help with supps. I probably wouldn't be even giving him anything but I was buying some so and the write up makes me think he can benefit.
subbed

i'm trying to get my dad to take some drive! he just put together a pretty sweet gym in his basement and wants to get back into it. he doesn't want to get real big or anything, just add a little mass, lose a little fat, basically just recomp and go from there. he's the type though that reads the back of the label and says "what is all of this stuff??" so it might be hard to convince him to take it.

i'll definitely be watching this log though. good luck, you and your son are going to love it!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
should be interesting, what are your ages?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
49 and 19

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry it’s taken so long to report. Had some bad news, my sons back injury reoccurred and he’s done for the season (hope not for good).

So this is just an old mans log, I started taking the product on Sunday and immediately noticed I was more alert. Now this is going to be hard to explain but the alert feeling seems to extend into your body, almost as if the muscles are being stimulated, it feels good.

Early in the week I didn’t notice much in the gym, but it’s a new routine. I did however do much better on squats yesterday than I expected.

The biggest thing I have noticed is my waist has gotten smaller; this is what I experience when I take a cortisol blocker. I feel this is going to be a good product for body composition; I can tell (at least I think I can), it’s still a little early to be positive.

As far as recomp is concerned again I have to refer back to that feeling in your muscles it’s almost soothing while energizing at the same time. I have never experienced this before.

Libido does seem slightly elevated, although there was no real problem in the first place.

So my plans have changed, I a couple bottles of Mega-Trn lying around collecting dust so I thought I would do a Mega-Trn, Furazadrol cycle starting Nov 04. I will run with the drive up to that point, and then use it afterwards in my PCT. This product seems to be well geared towards that purpose.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it’s taken so long to report. Had some bad news, my sons back injury reoccurred and he’s done for the season (hope not for good).

So this is just an old mans log, I started taking the product on Sunday and immediately noticed I was more alert. Now this is going to be hard to explain but the alert feeling seems to extend into your body, almost as if the muscles are being stimulated, it feels good.

Early in the week I didn’t notice much in the gym, but it’s a new routine. I did however do much better on squats yesterday than I expected.

The biggest thing I have noticed is my waist has gotten smaller; this is what I experience when I take a cortisol blocker. I feel this is going to be a good product for body composition; I can tell (at least I think I can), it’s still a little early to be positive.

As far as recomp is concerned again I have to refer back to that feeling in your muscles it’s almost soothing while energizing at the same time. I have never experienced this before.

Libido does seem slightly elevated, although there was no real problem in the first place.

So my plans have changed, I a couple bottles of Mega-Trn lying around collecting dust so I thought I would do a Mega-Trn, Furazadrol cycle starting Nov 04. I will run with the drive up to that point, and then use it afterwards in my post cycle therapy. This product seems to be well geared towards that purpose.

wow. Would you say that alert feeling all over is one that is best described as mind-muscle alertness? I can't wait any longer to try my drive and x-factor.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a great term for it. Is that in the write up.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
wow this log should be intresting Im in! Wish my dad was as supportive as you are. My parents go nuts at the idea of protien in a container.
YEah bro - you should have seen my moms face when she saw my torimifene citrate on the shelf at my apartment....lol.... IS THAT............STEROIDS???????

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I do seem to have increased Libido. I don't know when that kicked in but some time this weekend things definitely were noticible.

I continue to have good energy and definite improvement in body composition.

This the second week of my new routine so I will be able to guage strength and endurance improvements much more readily.

One difference it took much longer for the energetic feeling to kick in this morning, but it eventually did strong as ever. I think it bodes well that the product seems fairly consistant. Will have to see how that pans out over the long haul.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good workout last night, strength was up marginally excellent focus and better endurance. Nothing like a good workout.

The biggest thing to report is there has been a big increase in Libido. Sort of hard to manage. Feeling preditory if you know what I mean.

That feeling of muscle energy is constant, its never changes much. I soothing energy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok experienced a big increase in libido on Tueday.

My workout last night was good, not great but given the fact that I am coming back from a long layoff good is great. All lifts were up slightly. Another factor consider is I am on a calorie deficit and at my age it is difficult to make gains in strength without sufficient calorie intake, so I am quite satisfied with how things are going.

I continue to have the good feeling in my muscles body composition changes have leveled off a little from earlier in the week, but this is always a peak and valley thing with most individuals. I have had a good week so I have know doubt the mirror will have some nice surprises for me next week.

One point I would like to make is with this physical energy/focus one should be able to improve their mechanics in the gym. I can't stress the importance of proper form, range of motion and focused intensity on the primary muscle groups you are attempting to blast. I am not talking about isolated exercises as I am not a big fan, but even compound exercises require focus on certain muscles. My form is improved so much over the years it has increased my ability to cause strain on the muscle groups I am working. The improved focus supplied by this product especially in the physical aspects (some kind of neural stimulation I would assume), allows me to even further conentrate on the muscle group I am trying to work. Incidently I do from time to time do some isolated exercises to change things up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yah the agression difference is definitely present. It's not overwhelming but could be in certain situations I suppose. I seem to be a little short on patience.

It almost seems like my mental state is somewhat more primal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tremendous squat day I was very strong and what is really strange is my legs are not that sore. Can't figure that one.
Anyway made tremendous progress.

Libido is through the roof. I feel like I did when I was much younger.

Fat loss nothing new really but like I said seems to come in spurts.

Agression is constant and steady very managable but always there.

Definitely feel pumped most of the time and there is hardening no doubt. That energy/soothing feeling is ever present in my muscles.

I feel I could do more volume on this product I might consider this next week, maybe not though sometimes less is more.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tremendous squat day I was very strong and what is really strange is my legs are not that sore. Can't figure that one.
Anyway made tremendous progress.

Libido is through the roof. I feel like I did when I was much younger.

Fat loss nothing new really but like I said seems to come in spurts.

Agression is constant and steady very managable but always there.

Definitely feel pumped most of the time and there is hardening no doubt. That energy/soothing feeling is ever present in my muscles.

I feel I could do more volume on this product I might consider this next week, maybe not though sometimes less is more.
Looks great so far!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I finally did a weigh in and I did not lose any weight this is very odd as I know I've lost a least an inch off my waist.

This product may end up being better than I anticipated. The last time I experienced this I was on a solo of Halodrol. I will have to see what happens this week.

Libido did settle down somewhat but still feels higher than normal.

Will be back at the gym tonight and will try to push the envelope again. Its strange I feel energized but the as far as feeling stronger, well it's kind of subtle but every time I go to the gym my lifts are up. I do feel harder no doubt.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Ok I finally did a weigh in and I did not lose any weight this is very odd as I know I've lost a least an inch off my waist.

This product may end up being better than I anticipated. The last time I experienced this I was on a solo of Halodrol. I will have to see what happens this week.

Libido did settle down somewhat but still feels higher than normal.

Will be back at the gym tonight and will try to push the envelope again. Its strange I feel energized but the as far as feeling stronger, well it's kind of subtle but every time I go to the gym my lifts are up. I do feel harder no doubt.
Great LOG!

Isnt it crazy how everyday you just get harder and harder!!

The effects just continue to grow and grow!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The results seem intriguing so far yes. This is going to be a very interesting week. I have to validate what I think is happening is happening. I can't believe the weight thing. I will weigh in again a week from Saturday. Going to be interesting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it finally happened bad day at the gym.

The circumstances are that I was extremely tired though. I knew I didn't get enough sleep and I was not at all surprised at the poor performance. Another thing that I was thinking though is that this constant muscle stimulation feeling could be hard on the system and I may need to get extra rest. Combined with the fact that sleeping on this product is not easy at first, I think that when taking this product one must be more dilligent about getting their beauty sleep. This is somethng I tend to rectify by getting to bed earlier.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night was a bit better lifts were up but I did have some endurance issues, nothing serious just a little tired by adding the extra weight. I wasn't breathing that well either, I feel a little conjested.

I am expecting better things tonight as I have had very good rest. I am feeling very hard and pumped today, and the fat is definitely slowly melting away.

Libido is just slightly above normal, as it seems to have settled some. This could be an ebb and flow thing.

I am experiencing some increased focus/aggresion and this feeling increases as I get more rest. Again can't stress enough, sleep lots.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night was a bit better lifts were up but I did have some endurance issues, nothing serious just a little tired by adding the extra weight. I wasn't breathing that well either, I feel a little conjested.

I am expecting better things tonight as I have had very good rest. I am feeling very hard and pumped today, and the fat is definitely slowly melting away.

Libido is just slightly above normal, as it seems to have settled some. This could be an ebb and flow thing.

I am experiencing some increased focus/aggresion and this feeling increases as I get more rest. Again can't stress enough, sleep lots.
that's some good advice:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have really noticed a big difference with positive aspects of the product based on the amount of sleep I get. I know that this is the case no matter what you are or not taking, but I find that the difference is somewhat more prominant while taking drive.

The reason I thing is that the effects of this product places high high demand on the body for various reasons, such as muscle repair and increased intensity during workouts. What about the increased thermogenic effects. These factors all add up to make a person very fatigued especially at my age. When I get a good nights rest (like 9 hours) I feel greatly rejuvenated and get a lot more out of the positive effects.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't done an update for a while, my leg day was very good and I was well rested was really able to push the envelope. I actually had to add a bit of volume to my routine, I did a drop set on squats for my last set. Legs were quite sore and tight over the weekend.

I have upped the dosage of drive to 8 a day as I am close to 260 and I have heard others have success at this dose. The results from tonight should tell me a lot about the difference in doses.

Libido remains above normal, and I feel tight and the muscle energy seems fairly constant. I could do with a bit more sleep though. I have some left over REM I might add that before bedtime see if it helps.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You last two posts are confusing. One your stating you are sleeping extremely well and the other you are saying you could use a better nights sleep. Just curious...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok I had good rest last week when I did squats but the last couple of days I have not gotten the rest I needed due to the libido increase caused by the product. :chick:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh and also the increased dosage is also a contributor I'm sure but I will likely adjust. In the meantime I will see what the REM does.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ok I had good rest last week when I did squats but the last couple of days I have not gotten the rest I needed due to the libido increase caused by the product. :chick:
haha i hope ur sons not reading this :type:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha i hope ur sons not reading this :type:
lol yah the kid doesn't even want to know about such things. Too much information.

Another good workout last nights, and I made a conscious effort to get a good nights rest. My lifts didn’t go up but I got all my reps and was using respectable weight. My stamina seemed slightly improved.

I can see the fat disappearing and my muscles feel hard. Recovery does not seem as difficult as I always have that muscle buzz. (For lack of a better term).

I have noticed one thing very different; it seems the nervous system takes quite a beating, on this product. This is another reason I think that more sleep is required. There are times when I get tired I really feel the decrease in neural response. This improves when I am more rested. Now again I know this is a natural response but it seems to be elevated by the use of drive which I believe stimulates the nervous system to some degree like I said in earlier posts. Rest is something we need to recuperate the nervous system, as well as our muscles.

I have decided to extend the use of drive to 12 weeks to see what it does over the long haul as I have read good things. I had been planning on a cycle of Mega-Trn and Axis Labs Zol clone as I had some extra product left over from a year ago. I had enough for two good cycles and was planning on not letting the Mega-Trn go to waste so I ordered the Zol Clone. I have decided to keep it natural because of my age. Now I have all this excess product going to waste but I would rather be safe.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I don't know what to say. I weighed in on Saturday expecting to be down around 5 lbs as I lost at least another inch on my waist in the last 2 weeks. I did not lose an once, this is twice this has happened. I have lost about 2 inches around my waist in the last 4 weeks and have not lost any weight.

But there's more; my muscles are turning into stone.

I can see some very nice size improvement.

My strength has increased steadily, sometimes even in bounds.

I feel 10 years younger.

Oh and Libido, well you guys probably don't want to know.

I will definitley be staying on the product for 12 weeks and running 8 a day.

I am not going to even bother with anabolics that require PCT, why the heck would I.

I just hope that the product keeps on working like it has.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I don't know what to say. I weighed in on Saturday expecting to be down around 5 lbs as I lost at least another inch on my waist in the last 2 weeks. I did not lose an once, this is twice this has happened. I have lost about 2 inches around my waist in the last 4 weeks and have not lost any weight.

But there's more; my muscles are turning into stone.

I can see some very nice size improvement.

My strength has increased steadily, sometimes even in bounds.

I feel 10 years younger.

Oh and Libido, well you guys probably don't want to know.

I will definitley be staying on the product for 12 weeks and running 8 a day.

I am not going to even bother with anabolics that require post cycle therapy, why the heck would I.

I just hope that the product keeps on working like it has.
That is some great news!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really nice workout last night, a new routine so it's hard to compare but I was stronger than I expected, or as strong as I expected would probably more accurate, as I went in feeling very strong.

I noticed I am starting to taper, at 264!!! this is nuts.

Hardness is very very good.

Energy is excellent as long as I get the sleep I need.

After browsing a couple other logs, I am starting to feel that this may work even better for older folks.

I got another kind of shock this moring as I decided to try on a pair of pants that I wore when I was like 245. I actually got into them and they weren't that tight. This is crazy.

Cardio tonight, I do 45 minutes of slow eleptical. Keep my heart rate at fat burn. I may throw some inerval training in later on but if it ain't broke....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a while since my last update got busy.

Anyhow the waist has continued to get smaller.

Muscle hardness is still evident.

The euphoric muscle feeling is still evident, but not as prominent.

There is defenite signs of muscle gain, and weight loss, this Saturdays weigh in should be very interesting. I will be shocked if I am still 260 plus as I have really lost quite a bit of fat.

Workouts are good, second week of a new routine so I will be able to make some comparisons shortly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Balistic workout last night, there is some defenite (slight) strength increase, but I am doing a high intensity routine and strength tends to fade fast. Much better than last week though. I was an animal in the gym good focus, sustained effort, fast pace. No screwin around.

Even though the euphoria has faded somewhat I still feel the other benefits, muscle hardness focus etc..

Can't wait to hammer my shoulders and arms tonight. I'm going to tear it up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic workouts during the weekend, some real surprises on leg day. The strength gains are really sneaky on this product, I go to the gym not feeling any stronger and then wow whare did that come from. I really tore myself up so I'm really feeling it.

I weighed in and finally I am a little below 260, which is about right so the muscle gain was not there like before, but there is no way in hell I lost any either. I have no business being this lean at 260. I mean I'm not really lean but a lot leaner than I would normally be at this weight.

Muscles continue to be hard, and have noticed some gains as well.

The only thing I don't see is a big increase in endurance. I think my routines are pretty ambitious for this stage of the game though.

I will finish up this week after 7 weeks and do for weeks of the NHA stack I have laying around and throw in some symetry and powerfull, I will start a heavy routine so I will probably using some cissus as well.

I have 3 more bottles of drive and plan to stack it with Leviathan reloaded and DCP to really lean out and increase hardness. Muscle size has never been much of a issue. Maintaining is while cutting and remaining hard always has been. I will be aiming to address my weaknesses. Leaner and harder are the key.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout was good last night, I finally experienced better endurance now that I didn't increase the weight. I guess I as not noticing the endurance when I was was always pushing the wieght up. Go figure. I was very tired but I pushed through and was very pleased with the results.

My body is pretty tired today I must admit, I can feel the drive soothing my muscles though and I feel pretty good, very hard too.

I noticed some additional weight loss around my waist today so there is definitely steady fat loss. I would not be able to increase my strength in a calorie deficit they way I have without this product I assure you.

Even though I don't really feel it as much my results can be compared to the Halodrol cycles I did last year. When you consider all the time and money spent on setting up a PCT, this is a great thing to have happen using a herbal. My prediction when I continue with this product (stacking it with Leviathan and DCP) is I will be a very lean 235-240.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's my last day on Drive for now. I really liked it and hope others have had a chance to benefit from my experience.

To summerize.

1. Muscle hardness was very good.
2. Libido was elevated some days quite a bit other a little bit.
3. There was definite muscle gain on a reduced calorie diet.
4. Waist went down about 3 inches while only losing around 5 lbs. excellent result comparable to Halodrol cycles.
5. Good recovery but this is really based on how much sleep you get, when you get a lot you feel great, when you don't you really feel tired. I believe proper sleep is the number one contributor to success using this supplement.
6. Strength went up steadily but a little slower than when on a compound like a prohormone or pro steroid making the effect of the supplement somewhat more subtle in this respect but when all is said and done, I believe it yields comparable results.
7. Intensity and muscle focus was one of the best attributes of the supplement.

So yes I will use it again. I will be doing a Leviathan, DCP and Drive stack/log come the new year.

For now I am going to use up some of my old supply of other supps. Use them or lose them.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Well it's my last day on Drive for now. I really liked it and hope others have had a chance to benefit from my experience.

To summerize.

1. Muscle hardness was very good.
2. Libido was elevated some days quite a bit other a little bit.
3. There was definite muscle gain on a reduced calorie diet.
4. Waist went down about 3 inches while only losing around 5 lbs. excellent result comparable to Halodrol cycles.
5. Good recovery but this is really based on how much sleep you get, when you get a lot you feel great, when you don't you really feel tired. I believe proper sleep is the number one contributor to success using this supplement.
6. Strength went up steadily but a little slower than when on a compound like a prohormone or pro steroid making the effect of the supplement somewhat more subtle in this respect but when all is said and done, I believe it yields comparable results.
7. Intensity and muscle focus was one of the best attributes of the supplement.

So yes I will use it again. I will be doing a Leviathan, DCP and Drive stack/log come the new year.

For now I am going to use up some of my old supply of other supps. Use them or lose them.
great summary! i believe i experienced all of your results as well. sorry i'm lazy, but how long did you run it and how much were you taking?