2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow, I don't know what to say. I weighed in on Saturday expecting to be down around 5 lbs as I lost at least another inch on my waist in the last 2 weeks. I did not lose an once, this is twice this has happened. I have lost about 2 inches around my waist in the last 4 weeks and have not lost any weight.

But there's more; my muscles are turning into stone.

I can see some very nice size improvement.

My strength has increased steadily, sometimes even in bounds.

I feel 10 years younger.

Oh and Libido, well you guys probably don't want to know.

I will definitley be staying on the product for 12 weeks and running 8 a day.

I am not going to even bother with anabolics that require post cycle therapy, why the heck would I.

I just hope that the product keeps on working like it has.
    That is some great news!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Really nice workout last night, a new routine so it's hard to compare but I was stronger than I expected, or as strong as I expected would probably more accurate, as I went in feeling very strong.

I noticed I am starting to taper, at 264!!! this is nuts.

Hardness is very very good.

Energy is excellent as long as I get the sleep I need.

After browsing a couple other logs, I am starting to feel that this may work even better for older folks.

I got another kind of shock this moring as I decided to try on a pair of pants that I wore when I was like 245. I actually got into them and they weren't that tight. This is crazy.

Cardio tonight, I do 45 minutes of slow eleptical. Keep my heart rate at fat burn. I may throw some inerval training in later on but if it ain't broke....
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Been a while since my last update got busy.

Anyhow the waist has continued to get smaller.

Muscle hardness is still evident.

The euphoric muscle feeling is still evident, but not as prominent.

There is defenite signs of muscle gain, and weight loss, this Saturdays weigh in should be very interesting. I will be shocked if I am still 260 plus as I have really lost quite a bit of fat.

Workouts are good, second week of a new routine so I will be able to make some comparisons shortly.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

Balistic workout last night, there is some defenite (slight) strength increase, but I am doing a high intensity routine and strength tends to fade fast. Much better than last week though. I was an animal in the gym good focus, sustained effort, fast pace. No screwin around.

Even though the euphoria has faded somewhat I still feel the other benefits, muscle hardness focus etc..

Can't wait to hammer my shoulders and arms tonight. I'm going to tear it up.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

Fantastic workouts during the weekend, some real surprises on leg day. The strength gains are really sneaky on this product, I go to the gym not feeling any stronger and then wow whare did that come from. I really tore myself up so I'm really feeling it.

I weighed in and finally I am a little below 260, which is about right so the muscle gain was not there like before, but there is no way in hell I lost any either. I have no business being this lean at 260. I mean I'm not really lean but a lot leaner than I would normally be at this weight.

Muscles continue to be hard, and have noticed some gains as well.

The only thing I don't see is a big increase in endurance. I think my routines are pretty ambitious for this stage of the game though.

I will finish up this week after 7 weeks and do for weeks of the NHA stack I have laying around and throw in some symetry and powerfull, I will start a heavy routine so I will probably using some cissus as well.

I have 3 more bottles of drive and plan to stack it with Leviathan reloaded and DCP to really lean out and increase hardness. Muscle size has never been much of a issue. Maintaining is while cutting and remaining hard always has been. I will be aiming to address my weaknesses. Leaner and harder are the key.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

Workout was good last night, I finally experienced better endurance now that I didn't increase the weight. I guess I as not noticing the endurance when I was was always pushing the wieght up. Go figure. I was very tired but I pushed through and was very pleased with the results.

My body is pretty tired today I must admit, I can feel the drive soothing my muscles though and I feel pretty good, very hard too.

I noticed some additional weight loss around my waist today so there is definitely steady fat loss. I would not be able to increase my strength in a calorie deficit they way I have without this product I assure you.

Even though I don't really feel it as much my results can be compared to the Halodrol cycles I did last year. When you consider all the time and money spent on setting up a PCT, this is a great thing to have happen using a herbal. My prediction when I continue with this product (stacking it with Leviathan and DCP) is I will be a very lean 235-240.
  8. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

Well it's my last day on Drive for now. I really liked it and hope others have had a chance to benefit from my experience.

To summerize.

1. Muscle hardness was very good.
    2. Libido was elevated some days quite a bit other a little bit.
    3. There was definite muscle gain on a reduced calorie diet.
    4. Waist went down about 3 inches while only losing around 5 lbs. excellent result comparable to Halodrol cycles.
    5. Good recovery but this is really based on how much sleep you get, when you get a lot you feel great, when you don't you really feel tired. I believe proper sleep is the number one contributor to success using this supplement.
    6. Strength went up steadily but a little slower than when on a compound like a prohormone or pro steroid making the effect of the supplement somewhat more subtle in this respect but when all is said and done, I believe it yields comparable results.
    7. Intensity and muscle focus was one of the best attributes of the supplement.

So yes I will use it again. I will be doing a Leviathan, DCP and Drive stack/log come the new year.

For now I am going to use up some of my old supply of other supps. Use them or lose them.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well it's my last day on Drive for now. I really liked it and hope others have had a chance to benefit from my experience.

To summerize.

1. Muscle hardness was very good.
    2. Libido was elevated some days quite a bit other a little bit.
    3. There was definite muscle gain on a reduced calorie diet.
    4. Waist went down about 3 inches while only losing around 5 lbs. excellent result comparable to Halodrol cycles.
    5. Good recovery but this is really based on how much sleep you get, when you get a lot you feel great, when you don't you really feel tired. I believe proper sleep is the number one contributor to success using this supplement.
    6. Strength went up steadily but a little slower than when on a compound like a prohormone or pro steroid making the effect of the supplement somewhat more subtle in this respect but when all is said and done, I believe it yields comparable results.
    7. Intensity and muscle focus was one of the best attributes of the supplement.

So yes I will use it again. I will be doing a Leviathan, DCP and Drive stack/log come the new year.

For now I am going to use up some of my old supply of other supps. Use them or lose them.
    great summary! i believe i experienced all of your results as well. sorry i'm lazy, but how long did you run it and how much were you taking?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.15%

I ran it for 7 weeks.
    4 weeks at 6 a day (1'm 260)
    2 weeks at 8
    1 week at 6 again (bathroom issues)

Last night was my last workout using drive and it was balistic. Looked huge this morning.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 10:43 AM
  2. gyno and alpha drive
    By BigNemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 09:02 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 09:13 AM
  4. Wow, I'm speechless. Amazing video about a father and son.
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 08:14 PM
  5. T-1 pro and sex drive?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:12 PM