John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the Coffee smelling bar. Smells so darned good.

I used it today and deep massed my sore muscles with it. It is made from rich materials I can tell. I used it on my whole body. Undersarms, faces, shoulders with little pimples, back.

Around my cheekbones if a certain chemical comes into contact with my cheek bone area, breaks out, Java Lather contains this chemical in it so Ill not be using it on my face anymore just my body. Stretch marks, pimples, etc and its ok My cheek bones are sensitive to a certain chemical and I have been breaking out in the cheekbone area since I was about fourteen, when I used to use certain shamppoos and conditioner's, like Herbal Essence.

This Java Soap is nice. My Skin feels soft , shiny,and smells good. I give this product two thumbs up and recommend it!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Nice review so far!

Can you tell me what it is you're allergic to?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice man, and since I don't wanna start a brand new thread to express my love for java lather, I won't and just say it here.. "I <3 Jav Lath" I have been sniffed more often than usual lately... ;) hahahahah!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I used it for the first time last night and it seemed very good. Left skin feeling nourished and soft. I'm sure its placebo, but some of my scarring from acne seems lighter, but its gotta be all in my head.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review so far!

Can you tell me what it is you're allergic to?
I do not know the chemical name. I do know certain shamppos have been doing the same reaction for over ten years. Herbal essence I beleive, contains the same chemcial in it.

It looks like I am wearing make-up

used it this morning on my body

My skin feels fabulous

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not know the chemical name. I do know certain shamppos have been doing the same reaction for over ten years. Herbal essence I beleive, contains the same chemcial in it.

My skin feels fabulous
You might not like the liquid soap, as some of the ingredients seem to be what causes you problems, but the bars are all gently made natural soaps, without harsh chemicals.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it useful to massage sore muscles with this bar of soap. it really stays and is not like other slippery bars

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

My skin feels fabulous
sodium laureth sulfate?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is awesome! My skin is so clear and smooth and great smelling.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has this helped you with the color of your stretch marks...or do you have none?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I personally have acne on my back which has left scarring and after only about a week, I notice the scarring fading.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have them around my arm pitts and down my biceps , big ones on my lower back and on my hams.

I cant say Ive noticed a difference . Ill keep everyone updated or the stretch mark's

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
i've been getting really nasty stretch marks on my inner biceps and by my chest. it's really discouraging me. my genetics naturally give me very dry rough skin and I use therapeutic creams frequently, directly after showering and before bed.

smelton, you mentioned that you use this on stretch marks. i'm guessing no, but does this lessen the appearance of existing marks by any degree? at this point all mine are in the dark red/ purple ish stage. but i hate them and they are only getting worse by the day it seems.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i've been getting really nasty stretch marks on my inner biceps and by my chest. it's really discouraging me. my genetics naturally give me very dry rough skin and I use therapeutic creams frequently, directly after showering and before bed.

smelton, you mentioned that you use this on stretch marks. i'm guessing no, but does this lessen the appearance of existing marks by any degree? at this point all mine are in the dark red/ purple ish stage. but i hate them and they are only getting worse by the day it seems.
The soap does help existing stretch marks. It will lighten the purple colored ones up dramatically. As well as exfolliate your dry skin and improve the texture.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
The soap does help existing stretch marks. It will lighten the purple colored ones up dramatically. As well as exfolliate your dry skin and improve the texture.
WOW it does?? haha i'll be damned if this is true i'm defintely adding this to my arsenal. seems like lots of ppl like this, so i'm gonna give it a try. thanks a lot bro

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I MIGHT see some reduced stretch marks. Cant say for certain. Ill be paying attention to my stretcher's