How did you feel during/after

1. New Member
    Answers

How did you feel during/after

I am about to start taking epistane, and i am wondering how i will feel during and after the cycle. Im 21 years old 6'1, 194, 8%bf, and have been seriously lifting for the past 4 years with a solid diet. I have never taken a prohormone before, but i have taken creatines, preworkout supps, protein. I want to know how i will feel mentally during and after the cycle is over. I have a roommate who did a couple cycles of AAS and after the cycle, he got very depressed for a while. I wondering if this will happen to me while on a cycle of epistane. Did you feel different mentally during or after taking the cycle, loss of interest in going to the gym etc... I'm just trying to figure out what im getting into before i begin. By the way, i plan to run cycle support during my cycle and post cycle tabs for my PCT since i can't get nolva or torem. Thanks a lot for the help.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Search the forums and youll find some good logs. Here is a log I did fo epi. Another Epi Log
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

3. Jet
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jlm187l View Post
    I am about to start taking epistane, and i am wondering how i will feel during and after the cycle. Im 21 years old 6'1, 194, 8%bf, and have been seriously lifting for the past 4 years with a solid diet. I have never taken a prohormone before, but i have taken creatines, preworkout supps, protein. I want to know how i will feel mentally during and after the cycle is over. I have a roommate who did a couple cycles of anabolic steroids and after the cycle, he got very depressed for a while. I wondering if this will happen to me while on a cycle of epistane. Did you feel different mentally during or after taking the cycle, loss of interest in going to the gym etc... I'm just trying to figure out what im getting into before i begin. By the way, i plan to run cycle support during my cycle and post cycle tabs for my post cycle therapy since i can't get nolva or torem. Thanks a lot for the help.
    You definitely need to get some nolva or (preferably) torem. It isn't worth risking all of the sides and health problems that can happen without a solid PCT. Your friend's depression was likely caused by this as well, what did he do for PCT?

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

he didn't use a pct

5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jlm187l View Post
    he didn't use a post cycle therapy
    well thats why. You have to have a pct. If not then youre just askin for trouble.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 08:55 AM
  2. How long did you start lifting after shoulder surgery
    By Pumps in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 01:43 PM
  3. How do you feel on....
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 09:54 PM
  4. Newbie question: How do you feel on ephedrine?
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 05:10 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:48 PM