Derock's Drive Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Monday.

I've added a green tea pill in the morning to my dose of Drive.

- Strength: Squats up again from last week.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: It looks like I'm making visible progress in the mirror.

- Pumps/Vascularity: Ok in shoulders, didn't feel it as much in legs.

- Endurance: Seemed ok, nothing special

- Aggression: Noticed some agression

- Focus: Good

- Libido: It goes up an down, but generally its always higher than usual

- Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing to note

- Overall Energy: I was in a bad mood for no reason and was tired throughout the day, luckily it didn't interfere with my workout.

- Personal Commentary: I still am loving the strength gains.

2. Tuesday

I'm going to cut down the dose to 4-5 a day.

- Strength: Bench up again from last week and was feeling strong. Back felt a little week, but that might be because it hasn't fully recovered as I hit it really hard over the weekend.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: Bodyweight is around 165

- Pumps/Vascularity: Strong as usual

- Endurance: nothing to note

- Aggression: nothing

- Focus: pretty good

- Libido: high

- Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing to note

- Overall Energy: Like yesterday, I've been in a bad mood. Maybe its because I'm taking a break from stims after heavy usage throughout this last weekend. I'm feeling better now.

- Personal Commentary: I like the non-stop strength gains in my bench pressing. As far as effects go, I'd say pump, strength increases, and libido are the most perceivable.

3. *Drive Final Review!*

I am now through my bottle of Drive.

For those interested, I used an upper/lower body split 6 days a week hitting upper body and lower body 3 days each. Usually in the moderate rep range of around 10 reps give or take throughout the entire log and had been training like this for a couple weeks prior.

- Strength: 8/10 For most of my exercises I increased strength every single week. This was usually a 5 pound increase with equal reps.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: My weight went up and down depending on how I was eating, but overall I can look in the mirror and see a favorable difference. I do home workouts on Saturday and love seeing how pumped and huge I look in the mirror.

- Pumps/Vascularity: Rediculous. I got some insane pumps very easily.

- Endurance: I didn't do a lot of endurance work. My intra set recovery wasn't anything to brag about.

- Aggression: Can't say I got any sort of aggression. Nothing like the stimulant aggression I get from RPM.

- Focus: Can't say if there was much of a difference

- Libido: Very high. Besides strength and pumps, this was a very noticable effect.

- Muscle Density/Hardening: No difference as far as I can tell

- Overall Energy: Didn't seem to change at all in relation to Drive usage. This is a little disappointing, but sense it is mainly an anabolic type product rather than an energy product, I can't complain.

- Personal Commentary: Solid strength gains. I was gaining strength before Drive use, but the continual gains were impressive. The libido increase was also nice simply for the sake of "feeling" the effects, however it didn't happen until later in the cycle and after I bumped up the dosage. The pumps were insane, although I should note getting good pumps isn't unusal for me. Overall, Drive seems like a solid product. The objective measures seem to validate its effectiveness, but there was much in the way of "feeling" any different while on Drive outside of the gym other than libido. For the price, I would say this is a great product for adding size and strength.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AN DRIVE LOG by Joebo
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 03:15 PM
  2. HHHTheGame Drive Log
    By HHHTheGame in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:36 PM
  3. eatingisfun's DRIVE log
    By eatingisfun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33