Derock's Drive Log

Derock

Awards
I got my bottle of Drive in the mail yesterday so I will be starting my 2 week test run.

In order to be as objective as possible, I want to give a little background info. I'm 5'6, 165 and pretty lean. I have been gaining weight pretty easily as I have been doing some bodybuilding type higher volume/frequency training lately. I'm seeing visible improvements in size and strength. My vascularity and pumps have also been very good due to either RPM or glycergrow.

I respond very well to RPM, but I can't take it multiple days in a row or else the effects wear off. Its not a stimulant issue I don't think as I rarely take stims, but this may be worth considering as I could adapt to the ingredients very quickly. I don't notice a libido increase on RPM, but I do get a strong sense of well being and at times have noticed an alpha male type confidence. I will be looking forward to seeing if Drive provides a similar effect.

My energy levels are generally good as long as I get enough sleep, but I could always use a little more get up and go as well as more "drive" so to speak. I will be as honest as possible in explaining whether I believe Drive provides what I'm looking for in and out of the gym.

I took my first dose (2 pills) this morning on an empty stomach followed by a meal an hour later and my second dose (2 pills) this afternoon also on an empty stomach followed by food about 1.5 hours later.

So far I have nothing to report as this is the first day and I can't say I noticed any effects after two doses (4 pills). Supposedly people start noticing things in 24-48 hours so I'll see what happens.

Attachments

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
So Pretty!!

Good Luck man looking forward to the log!

Derock

Awards
So as of now, I've been on Drive for 2 and a half days equating to a total of 5 doses (10 pills) and I've yet to take my second dose for today. That's been 3 workouts so far. So far there isn't anything too significant to report as far as effects go.

My dosing has been first thing in the morning (7am) and then later in the afternoon (2-3pm). I eat breakfast at about 8am, and then I usually work out mid-morning between classes (starting anywhere from 9am - 11am depending on the day). I've opted to take my first dose on a completely empty stomach in the morning vs. before my workout. I may mix it up a bit and take my Drive preworkout on the days where there is a larger gap between my meals and working out.

I have also taken a few days off from RPM, so tommorow I'm going to stack 3 RPM plus 2 Drive preworkout about 1.5 hours after eating breakfast. Hopefully this isn't overkill sense there is some carryover of ingredients.

• Strength: increasing steadily as usual

• Bodyweight/Body Comp: same

• Pumps/Vascularity: good as usual

• Endurance: seem to be doing good on higher rep work, could be beta alanine which i've been taking for a little bit now

• Aggression: very little, hoping to see if this can match RPM

• Focus: good except when tired

• Libido: same. I hear about about the libido increasing effects and although this isn't something I need, if it kicks in at least it will be a clear sign it is working.

• Muscle Density/Hardening: same

• Overall Energy: actually have been a little tired at times for some reason (I usually get about 7 hours of sleep), but not too bad

• Personal Commentary: After trying RPM, I knew Applied Neutriceuticals was a great company with innovative products. So I've been dying to try Drive. I'm really looking forward to seeing if it lives up to my expectations. As of now, I can't say I've noticed anything one way or another sense starting Drive. Hopefully I'll be seeing some pleasant changes over the next couple weeks. Nevertheless, I'm not going to suck up if this product doesn't deliver. There are very few things I've tried that I've found to have lived up to their hype.

Derock

Awards
Saturday

I took 2 Drive and 3 RPM pre-workout on Saturday. My energy levels were good, but not quite the usual RPM like effects possibly due to continued intake of caffeine each day without a break. I may reduce my stimulant intake a lot this week. Nevertheless, my energy levels were good and solid through the whole workout which lasted a while.

• Strength: I did a different workout this Saturday from last week, so its a little hard to tell

• Pumps/Vascularity: Extreme. Not sure if it was the higher reps or what, but everything I worked got really pumped. This could be my imagination, but even though I usually have good vascularity, it appeared like my veins were larger in size. I really didn't want to be more pumped.

• Endurance: good

• Aggression: still nothing special here

• Focus: was very focused every set, probably from RPM

• Libido: maybe increasing, but not enough to say for sure

• Overall Energy: I'm surprised with RPM it didn't kick in harder, but I'll see what happens after taking a couple day off from stims

• Personal Commentary: I had good energy after my evening dose as well. Still can't say for sure whats coming from Drive, but it may be starting to kick in. The pumps were pretty intense. Its been a while sense I can remember getting pumps that strong.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took 2 Drive and 3 RPM pre-workout on Saturday. My energy levels were good, but not quite the usual RPM like effects possibly due to continued intake of caffeine each day without a break. I may reduce my stimulant intake a lot this week. Nevertheless, my energy levels were good and solid through the whole workout which lasted a while.

• Strength: I did a different workout this Saturday from last week, so its a little hard to tell

• Pumps/Vascularity: Extreme. Not sure if it was the higher reps or what, but everything I worked got really pumped. This could be my imagination, but even though I usually have good vascularity, it appeared like my veins were larger in size. I really didn't want to be more pumped.

• Endurance: good

• Aggression: still nothing special here

• Focus: was very focused every set, probably from RPM

• Libido: maybe increasing, but not enough to say for sure

• Overall Energy: I'm surprised with RPM it didn't kick in harder, but I'll see what happens after taking a couple day off from stims

• Personal Commentary: I had good energy after my evening dose as well. Still can't say for sure whats coming from Drive, but it may be starting to kick in. The pumps were pretty intense. Its been a while sense I can remember getting pumps that strong.
Try 3 Drive and 3 RPM pre-workout- and with 2 Drive later in the day.

Drive tends to take a little longer to kick than RPM, and if you were using RPM regularly, and take time off, your cyclic AMP levels will dip temporarily (and significantly)- this is why I recommend stacking the two :) This is why the Drive seemed to not really do anything the first couple days- you were getting a good increase of cGMP and cAMP from the RPM, and subsequently good results. When you d/c'ed the RPM and started Drive, the levels of cGMP and cAMP dipped below what they originally were with RPM leaving you feeling a little tired :) But when you put Drive and RPM together (highly recommended)- your cAMP and cGMP levels will surge significantly, starting a very anabolic series of events:

Higher cGMP and cAMP levels= heightened anabolism, fat metabolism, and test levels :):woohoo:

You will notice a HUGE difference on 3 Drive and 3 RPM, pre-workout, w/ 5-6 Drive a day- we here at AN are learning as we go on this one as well- but you can't go wrong with this stack at those dosages ;)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Drive tends to take a little longer to kick than RPM, and if you were using RPM regularly, and take time off, your cyclic AMP levels will dip temporarily (and significantly)- this is why I recommend stacking the two :) This is why the Drive seemed to not really do anything the first couple days- you were getting a good increase of cGMP and cAMP from the RPM, and subsequently good results. When you d/c'ed the RPM and started Drive, the levels of cGMP and cAMP dipped below what they originally were with RPM leaving you feeling a little tired :) But when you put Drive and RPM together (highly recommended)- your cAMP and cGMP levels will surge significantly, starting a very anabolic series of events:

Higher cGMP and cAMP levels= heightened anabolism, fat metabolism, and test levels :):woohoo:

You will notice a HUGE difference on 3 Drive and 3 RPM, pre-workout, w/ 5-6 Drive a day- we here at AN are learning as we go on this one as well- but you can't go wrong with this stack at those dosages ;)
I am considering upping my drive to 5 a day. My only concern is then my bottle on lasts 3 weeks..lol I may add some rpm in as well in a week or so, as i have a bottle sitting here.

Derock

Awards

Thanks, this is great stuff to know. My reasoning for dropping the regular use of RPM is that I don't get its energy effects with continued use as my body seems to adapt to stimulants (or at least RPM) VERY fast. So if I use it everyday, the energy enhancement goes away almost completely. I also work out 6 days a week, so using prior to every workout will lead to diminishing energy effects. This is coming from someone who rarely/never used stimulants prior to RPM. Not even in the form of caffeine via coffee/soft drinks.

I still have another full bottle of RPM so I'm willing to try whatever will work best. Is there anyway to prevent the "quick adapation to stimulants" effect? Or some certain nutrient that needs to be kept high which may be a limiting factor in getting the most out of stimulants like RPM?

Jet

Awards
  • Established

Good info rms, thanks :thumbsup:

I discontinued RPM 1-2 days before I started taking Drive, so that probably explains why I didn't feel it too dramatically in the first couple of days.

Might consider stacking, we'll see.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, this is great stuff to know. My reasoning for dropping the regular use of RPM is that I don't get its energy effects with continued use as my body seems to adapt to stimulants (or at least RPM) VERY fast. So if I use it everyday, the energy enhancement goes away almost completely. I also work out 6 days a week, so using prior to every workout will lead to diminishing energy effects. This is coming from someone who rarely/never used stimulants prior to RPM. Not even in the form of caffeine via coffee/soft drinks.

I still have another full bottle of RPM so I'm willing to try whatever will work best. Is there anyway to prevent the "quick adapation to stimulants" effect? Or some certain nutrient that needs to be kept high which may be a limiting factor in getting the most out of stimulants like RPM?
The quickest way to stop the adaptation to high stim levels is to keep cGMP, ATP, and cAMP levels high w/o keeping stimulant levels maxed out- Drive accomplishes this, and still allows you to use a lower effective dose of RPM w/o having to overdose- so I would still use both- but you don't have to use nearly as much RPM to get the same effect :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good info rms, thanks :thumbsup:

I discontinued RPM 1-2 days before I started taking Drive, so that probably explains why I didn't feel it too dramatically in the first couple of days.

Might consider stacking, we'll see.
Pretty much- try 3 RPM and 3 Drive together pre-workout, and one extra 2-3 cap dose of Drive later in the day and you will feel a constant fullness, and you will really start to notice some changes in body fat and lean body mass :)

Derock

Awards
Monday

Not much to report today. I only had a half hour to workout which is probably good as my body is still recovering. I treated it like a deload day. I was really tired throughout the morning as I will explain.

• Strength: I can't comment much on this, but I did do a few heavy (near max) squat reps (without going to failure) which felt very solid. Good considering my adductors are still sore.

• Pumps/Vascularity: Didn't do enough reps to get any sort of pump, but I could tell there was enhanced blood flow as my sore adductors relaxed and stretched quickly after a short warmup.

• Endurance: nothing to comment on today

• Aggression: nope

• Focus: ok, a little off as I was tired

• Libido: being a 21 year old male I'm not sure how much this is supposed to apply to me as say a middle aged man, but it certainly hasn't gone down and may be up a bit.

• Muscle Density/Hardening: I'm feeling pretty solid, but I can't tell how much of a change there is

• Overall Energy: This is what lacked today. I felt pretty awake at 6:20 this morning when my alarm went off, and then I hit snooze. I must have gone into REM sleep or something because when I finally needed to get up I was much more tired. The whole morning all I could think about was going back to sleep until I finally took an 1.5 hour nap as soon as I got home from school at 2:30.

• Personal Commentary: Its going on a week and I have to say I'm not sure what to make of Drive yet. I will be stacking with RPM tommorow and possibly increasing the Drive dosage a bit from 4 caps a day to 5-6. So far it seems the pumps have been great, the focus and work capacity when i took it with RPM were also good, but nothing to report in terms of anything different throughout the day.

Derock

Awards
Tuesday

I took 3 Drive plus 3 RPM preworkout, and 2 Drive again later in the day. Despite not taking any stimulants on Sunday or Monday, I still didn't get much out of the RPM. I could certainly feel a buzz, increase in energy and focus, and what not, but nothing like the first times taking it. Hoping someone more knowledgable than me can explain why I adapt so quickly to stimulants or the specific ingredients in RPM.

• Strength: Up another 5 pounds on my incline bench.

• Pumps/Vascularity: Pretty extreme pumps as usual. Nothing to complain about here. I can see my veins well when I work out

• Endurance: Ok, nothing special that I noticed today

• Aggression: good during my workout, probably from the RPM

• Focus: good

• Libido: still seems like whats its been before, that is equal to or a little higher than pre-Drive

• Muscle Density/Hardening: Nothing that stands out

• Overall Energy: I had good energy during my workout, but it wasn't great. Later in the day I got kind of tired. After my second dose of Drive I did ok, not super energized but not ready to fall asleep.

• Personal Commentary: Still am waiting to see the effects of Drive. I'm a little worried as to why I don't get anything out of RPM. I'm almost through my first bottle and only a handful of doses have actually been anything special. Its seems like my body just can't take it on a regular basis and get energized. If it has anything to do with the same ingredients found in Drive, I wonder if that means my body just stops reacting to them or something. Its probably more likely the stimulants in RPM than the other stuff though.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took 3 Drive plus 3 RPM preworkout, and 2 Drive again later in the day. Despite not taking any stimulants on Sunday or Monday, I still didn't get much out of the RPM. I could certainly feel a buzz, increase in energy and focus, and what not, but nothing like the first times taking it. Hoping someone more knowledgable than me can explain why I adapt so quickly to stimulants or the specific ingredients in RPM.

• Strength: Up another 5 pounds on my incline bench.

• Pumps/Vascularity: Pretty extreme pumps as usual. Nothing to complain about here. I can see my veins well when I work out

• Endurance: Ok, nothing special that I noticed today

• Aggression: good during my workout, probably from the RPM

• Focus: good

• Libido: still seems like whats its been before, that is equal to or a little higher than pre-Drive

• Muscle Density/Hardening: Nothing that stands out

• Overall Energy: I had good energy during my workout, but it wasn't great. Later in the day I got kind of tired. After my second dose of Drive I did ok, not super energized but not ready to fall asleep.

• Personal Commentary: Still am waiting to see the effects of Drive. I'm a little worried as to why I don't get anything out of RPM. I'm almost through my first bottle and only a handful of doses have actually been anything special. Its seems like my body just can't take it on a regular basis and get energized. If it has anything to do with the same ingredients found in Drive, I wonder if that means my body just stops reacting to them or something. Its probably more likely the stimulants in RPM than the other stuff though.

Could be a lot of different things- I would try upping it to 6 per day, and you also might be a little stimmed out- the effects of Drive are more anabolic than anything, and the "pumped" feeling and strength gains you are getting means that the Drive/RPM is working in an anabolic context- the gains from this stack in terms of lean muscle mass/body comp will be very noticeable, but they will take more than just a few days to manifest themselves :D

I would be more consistent with taking the RPM every day, b/c it does have components that need stable blood levels to work consistently....

Derock

Awards
Could be a lot of different things- I would try upping it to 6 per day, and you also might be a little stimmed out- the effects of Drive are more anabolic than anything, and the "pumped" feeling and strength gains you are getting means that the Drive/RPM is working in an anabolic context- the gains from this stack in terms of lean muscle mass/body comp will be very noticeable, but they will take more than just a few days to manifest themselves :D

I would be more consistent with taking the RPM every day, b/c it does have components that need stable blood levels to work consistently....

Yeah, I took 3 amp today just to see if it was simply a matter of stimulants. I didn't feel anything whatsoever, so if my dilemma is that I'm stimmed out, then should I keep taking RPM or could that make things worse? The only reason I stopped taking RPM everyday was fear that I was adapting to stimulants too much. In fact, I really can't feel anything from RPM usage on a daily basis (energy wise) unless I take time off from it in between doses. So my body is either deficient in something or just can't handle regular stim usage without adapting in about a days time.

I'll bump up my Drive to 6 a day, and I mainly wanted the anabolic effects of Drive anyways as I knew that is what it was designed for. When using RPM regularly 6 days a week before starting this log, I certainly was having great gains which may mean the other ingredients were doing their job. I'll be running this log through my entire Drive bottle to get a good guage on any anabolic effects as, like you said, its really hard to tell in a matter of days.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Might need to lay off RPM for a few days and use some Reset AD. Reset really does "reset" my adrenals in just a few days..though I seem to be pretty sensitive to many supps, particularly stims.

Derock

Awards
Might need to lay off RPM for a few days and use some Reset AD. Reset really does "reset" my adrenals in just a few days..though I seem to be pretty sensitive to many supps, particularly stims.
Yeah, I've been taking Reset AD to cover that base, so I may bump up the dose. The funny thing is I took Reset AD for almost a full month with no stimulants. Then I started RPM and adapted after about a day. So with such little prior stimulant usage or stress, I don't know how my adrenals could be burned out. I guess anything is possible as my energy levels were never sky high to begin with and I've never been able to get up in the morning easily.

Derock

Awards
I took 3 drive in the morning plus 3 drive this afternoon. I also took 3 amp before my workout. I don't want to add anything else to the mix to throw off results, but I thought it would be interesting to just try another energy supplement to see how it affected me. It did nothing. I didn't even feel like working out. Nevertheless, my strength was good. I took my second dose and felt pretty good, but then I took a nap. As of now I have more energy.

This is off topic, but after a little research on stimulant tolerance, it looks like I'll be upping my magnesium intake as that may be beneficial. I've long been a believer in magnesium, but now even more I'll make sure to get plenty in the form of ZMA and topical magnesium oil. I'll be adding some mag-citrate and mag-taurate as well.

I didn't feel like working out today, so I focused on getting in a few good sets for deadlifts plus auxillary work.

• Strength: Despite being tired, I really improved in my deadlifts from previous weeks.

• Bodyweight/Body Comp: looking good in the mirror, measurements seem about the same

• Pumps/Vascularity: Nothing much today just because of the lack of volume in my workout. I threw in a couple sets for forearms and despite not doing much they were pumped as I left the gym.

• Endurance: Not really applicable today

• Aggression: none

• Focus: actually pretty good, I just psyched myself for three quality sets of deadlifts and really managed to push myself

• Libido: today I actually felt this may be up even more

• Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing I've noticed

• Overall Energy: Poor, despite close to 8 hours of sleep, taking a nap this afternoon really helped.

• Personal Commentary: The seeming libido increase today may be a sign something is happening. It was only a few moments, but it seems like something could be happening there. I'm going to be going up to 6 drive a day. Plus increasing my magnesium intake orally and topically to possibly help any stimulant use problems.

Derock

Awards
Not much to report today. A day of recovery with no workout. I took 6 Drive total today and noted what may be a libido increase.

Derock

Awards
Friday

This forum was down when I tried to post this on Friday.

I took 3 Drive this morning on an emtpy stomach.

- Strength: Very good. I did a bunch of singles for more sets and weight than last week with more consistent shorter rest periods and a closer stance in squats. Basically a total improvement.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: weight is 165-166. Looking good, hard to visually see a difference but there may be one.

- Pumps/Vascularity: Rediculous. Did arms and it was insane. They felt and looked so huge. Rock hard.

- Endurance: Hard to tell, seemed good for higher rep stuff

- Aggression: nothing to note

- Focus: good for squats, I ended up spacing out a little bit for like 5 minutes just watching other people before doing shoulders and occasionally while stretching, but after that it was all good

- Libido: nothing to note today

- Muscle Density/Hardening: during my workout it was great via pumps, but nothing out of the ordinary during the day

- Overall Energy: Good, solid during workout. I had some caffeine and nootropics pre workout so that helped. I'm going to be taking my second Drive dose with RPM tonight before I go out

- Personal Commentary: Strength has been steadily increasing very well for my legs. Shoulders also felt strong today but I often switch up my routine for them so its a little harder to compare to previous weeks. I can't say for sure whether Drive is what is helping me get stronger, but I certainly have nothing to complain about. I seem to have a good routine and diet but these strength increases are very good. I'll probably post an update after two weeks comparing my starting weights and current weights lifted.

Derock

Awards
Weekend

No workouts over the weekend. I did however take some RPM and 3 Drive each night before going out with friends as well as 3 Drive in the mornings. I felt pretty good energy wise and in terms of alpha maleness. I do feel like my libido is going up as well. Also, every now and then, I noticed the veins in my arms popping out. I usually have pretty good vascualarity anyways, but sometimes it has caught my eye. I may be reaching a point where I can actually start to attribute things to Drive.

On a side note, I didn't eat a whole lot being out of town this weekend. I'm not sure how that will affect my workouts this coming week.

Derock

Awards
I took 3 Drive this morning on an emtpy stomach and 3 later in the afternoon on an empty stomach. Tommorow I'll take my 3 Drive pre-workout (with RPM) rather than in the morning.

- Strength: Still setting personal bests in squats. I felt very strong today. Deloading a little last week means my work capacity went down so I wasn't as strong as the sets went on.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: weight is 165. Good for not eating much over the weekend.

- Pumps/Vascularity: I don't usually get pumps in my legs without high reps. I could really feel my legs, but I'm not sure if it was a pump or fatigue.

- Endurance: Not great. That is expected after a deload week. I didn't recover as well between sets and the little cardio I did wore me out pretty quickly. However, this has more to do with cardiovascular endurance. I can't say much in terms of muscular endurance.

- Aggression: really pushed myself during squats. Not an angry agression, but maybe worth noting the mean faces made pushing out those hard to get reps.

- Focus: Good all around.

- Libido: really getting up there

- Muscle Density/Hardening: still not sure what to make of this, I think they're the same but I don't really feel myself up very much

- Overall Energy: Good, took a "nap" this afternoon but didn't really fall asleep. I had good energy throughout the morning and now.

- Personal Commentary: As I thought, things like libido seem to be indicating that this may be starting to kick in. Strength has been good and energy is getting better.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
any before pics

Derock

Awards
I took 3 Drive and 2 RPM pre-workout but I did have a little food in my stomach which probably hindered the energy results a little. I then took 3 Drive later on an empty stomach.

- Strength: Went up in weight, got the same reps (or more, can't find last weeks record), with shorter rest and the weight felt easier. Can't complain about that.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: weight is 165.

- Pumps/Vascularity: I could really see my veins popping out in the mirror. Good pumps on arm exercises. Its very easy to get a pump.

- Endurance: I was able to rest less between sets and maintain strength. Other than that I didn't do anything high rep.

- Aggression: not much

- Focus: pretty good

- Libido: high, its easy to tell its higher than when I started the log

- Muscle Density/Hardening: looks good, don't know if theres a difference or not

- Overall Energy: Good all day

- Personal Commentary: Libido still pretty high, pumps are good, strength is up. So far it looks like Drive may be doing its thing. I won't be getting as much sleep tonight so hopefully that won't affect tommorows workout too much.

Derock

Awards
Wednesday

3 Drive in the morning on an empty stomach and 3 in the afternoon on an empty stomach.

- Strength: Rediculously good. Added 20lbs to my 10 rep deadlift and the weight felt as easy if not easier than last week.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: weight is 166.

- Pumps/Vascularity: My neck veins were popping out like crazy. Good as usual.

- Endurance: Seemed ok

- Aggression: nothing in the typical sense of aggresion, I was able to push myself when lifting, but nothing worth noting

- Focus: solid

- Libido: ok, this is getting higher than I can recall in a while. This includes random blood flow to a certain area multiple times today.

- Muscle Density/Hardening: looks about the same

- Overall Energy: tired in the morning from lack of sleep, but good during my workout and through afternoon, got tired later in the day

- Personal Commentary: The libido effect seems pretty obvious now. Great strength gains.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good job so far! how long have u been on drive?

Derock

Awards
Thursday

3 Drive and 3RPM preworkout on an empty stomach and 3 in the afternoon on an empty stomach.

- Strength: My back work was not as strong. I'm still trying to find the right volume. My bench press is continuing to go up and still feel easier.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: weight is 163. Probably from liquid meals all afternoon yesterday.

- Pumps/Vascularity: Noticed my veins popping out. Today was a rushed workout but I could feel a good pump after a few sets for back.

- Endurance: Nothing to note

- Aggression: Nothing special

- Focus: Pretty good

- Libido: Not as high as yesterday. I was pretty tired today

- Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing to note

- Overall Energy: pretty tired, but I managed to get in a good workout. The RPM probably helped, but being somewhat stim tolerant as of now its effects were minimal.

- Personal Commentary: Strength still going up. Looking in the mirror tonight, it looks like my chest is filling out more. Should get close to 7.5 hours of sleep tonight.

Derock

Awards
Monday.

I've added a green tea pill in the morning to my dose of Drive.

- Strength: Squats up again from last week.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: It looks like I'm making visible progress in the mirror.

- Pumps/Vascularity: Ok in shoulders, didn't feel it as much in legs.

- Endurance: Seemed ok, nothing special

- Aggression: Noticed some agression

- Focus: Good

- Libido: It goes up an down, but generally its always higher than usual

- Overall Energy: I was in a bad mood for no reason and was tired throughout the day, luckily it didn't interfere with my workout.

- Personal Commentary: I still am loving the strength gains.

Derock

Awards
Tuesday

I'm going to cut down the dose to 4-5 a day.

- Strength: Bench up again from last week and was feeling strong. Back felt a little week, but that might be because it hasn't fully recovered as I hit it really hard over the weekend.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: Bodyweight is around 165

- Pumps/Vascularity: Strong as usual

- Endurance: nothing to note

- Aggression: nothing

- Focus: pretty good

- Libido: high

- Overall Energy: Like yesterday, I've been in a bad mood. Maybe its because I'm taking a break from stims after heavy usage throughout this last weekend. I'm feeling better now.

- Personal Commentary: I like the non-stop strength gains in my bench pressing. As far as effects go, I'd say pump, strength increases, and libido are the most perceivable.

Derock

Awards
*Drive Final Review!*

I am now through my bottle of Drive.

For those interested, I used an upper/lower body split 6 days a week hitting upper body and lower body 3 days each. Usually in the moderate rep range of around 10 reps give or take throughout the entire log and had been training like this for a couple weeks prior.

- Strength: 8/10 For most of my exercises I increased strength every single week. This was usually a 5 pound increase with equal reps.

- Bodyweight/Body Comp: My weight went up and down depending on how I was eating, but overall I can look in the mirror and see a favorable difference. I do home workouts on Saturday and love seeing how pumped and huge I look in the mirror.

- Pumps/Vascularity: Rediculous. I got some insane pumps very easily.

- Endurance: I didn't do a lot of endurance work. My intra set recovery wasn't anything to brag about.

- Aggression: Can't say I got any sort of aggression. Nothing like the stimulant aggression I get from RPM.

- Focus: Can't say if there was much of a difference

- Libido: Very high. Besides strength and pumps, this was a very noticable effect.

- Muscle Density/Hardening: No difference as far as I can tell

- Overall Energy: Didn't seem to change at all in relation to Drive usage. This is a little disappointing, but sense it is mainly an anabolic type product rather than an energy product, I can't complain.

- Personal Commentary: Solid strength gains. I was gaining strength before Drive use, but the continual gains were impressive. The libido increase was also nice simply for the sake of "feeling" the effects, however it didn't happen until later in the cycle and after I bumped up the dosage. The pumps were insane, although I should note getting good pumps isn't unusal for me. Overall, Drive seems like a solid product. The objective measures seem to validate its effectiveness, but there was much in the way of "feeling" any different while on Drive outside of the gym other than libido. For the price, I would say this is a great product for adding size and strength.