BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Cool BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)

Thanks go out to AN for allowing me the opportunity to test this product.

Current am weight: 178.2
    height: 5'10"
    waist: 31"

Diet has essentially shifted over to a bulk as I'm down about 10 pounds from cutting and not being able to lift regularly. 190 g Protein /150 g carbs (mainly from oats but overall intake does vary a lot) /70 g fats (30 from fish oil).

Other supps used;

My staples;
    150 mg resveratrol
    B vitamins o plenty
    coQ10
    LEF's Super Booster
    Solaray's Super Bio-C
    fish oil
    arjuna/policosanol mix

Also currently using ATD at 75 mg per day to combat gyno. I've used this many times so I know how it affects wo's et cetera.

Finally got around to dosing my NeoVar yesterday am before 50 g of oats and whey and after my shoulder/back/bi wo yesterday afternoon prior to another 50 g's of oats and 50 grams protein. Currently dosing at 8 pills per day.

Decided to not use GVT for this workout as I included deadlifts. I'm a big fan of being able to function the day after a workout. lol

HammerStrength wheelbarrel deads:

330 x 10
    420 x 8
    440 x 5

Strength way down from 1.5 month off time...but not too bad. Could have gone heavier but went the cautious route.

Lat Pulldowns:
    110 x 12
    130 x 8
    150 x 8
    165 x 7

Strength about the same. Went easy to avoid injury.

Cable Cleans;

80 x 12
    95 x 10
    110 x 10
    140 x 6

Normal.

Upright cable rows;

130 x 12
    150 x 10
    170 x 8
    180 x 7

Bent over cable rows (these are done by going face-to-knees, pulling yourself upright and continuing as you would with a normal upright row..gets lower and upper back.);

110 x 10
    170 x 10
    190 x 6

Super tiring. Bicepts were feeling the pump bigtime.

Concentration Curls;

35 x 12
    40 x 9
    45 x 8

Reverse EZ bar curls;

65 x 12
    65 x 10
    65 x 9
    75 x 7

Veins a'bulgin.

Standing EZ bar curls;

65 x 10
    65 x 8
    75 x 6

Bi's are fried at this point with a huge pump and great vascularity.

Overall Impressions: Great workout with good energy but that may be due more to my enthusiasm for getting back into the gym. the pumps and vascularity I do mostly attribute to NeoVar though. ATD gives me a medium pump but this was above and beyond that as my lateral bicept veins were raised to above skin level for most of the workout.

No real boost in strength noted but endurance seemed above normal...again, might be enthusiam as it's early yet.

2. Good luck with the log! I am really liking NEOVAR so far.
    •   

3. Good details.

Good luck.

4. Thanks guys.

Feeling good a sore from last night's wo. Have a good lat and back pump going on still that certainly has to be from the NeoVar. I'll run this solo for at least a week to 10 days then add in the Drive. Should be pretty awesome.

Hoping to taper off ATD in about 3 weeks. Depends on if the gyno continues to respond.

I don't know what I was thinking on the macros...carbs are more like 200 on a normal day and much higher on the weekends, of course. Ice cream and dried berries...my one true weakness in life.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Thanks guys.

Feeling good a sore from last night's wo. Have a good lat and back pump going on still that certainly has to be from the NeoVar. I'll run this solo for at least a week to 10 days then add in the Drive. Should be pretty awesome.

Hoping to taper off ATD in about 3 weeks. Depends on if the gyno continues to respond.

I don't know what I was thinking on the macros...carbs are more like 200 on a normal day and much higher on the weekends, of course. Ice cream and dried berries...my one true weakness in life.
    Ice cream rocks- mint chocolate chip is my fave
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

6. MMMM ice cream...

7. subbed

8. Bio- My weakness is Cold Stone Ice Cream, do you have one near you? It is the most heavenly thing you can eat, and I am cursed with having one just a 2 min walk from me. It calls to me. lol. God I love Ice Cream.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Bio- My weakness is Cold Stone Ice Cream, do you have one near you? It is the most heavenly thing you can eat, and I am cursed with having one just a 2 min walk from me. It calls to me. lol. God I love Ice Cream.
    at least youre getting some kind of cardio while consuming your ice cream.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

10. lol, true! a whole 2 minutes worth!

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    lol, true! a whole 2 minutes worth!
    sprint there and sprint back.

12. lol, then its 30 seconds of cardio, lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    lol, then its 30 seconds of cardio, lol.
    that means you get to eat your ice cream a whole 1.5 mins earlier.

14. LOL, true true. God damn, now I want some Cold Stone with all this talk, thanks alot!

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    LOL, true true. God damn, now I want some Cold Stone with all this talk, thanks alot!
    Go get your ice cream and do some 30 sec sprints. sorry for the hijack bio.

16. Bio is an all-powerful Mod. if he wanted, he could simply delete your posts lol

17. Cardio night. Will go for a 60 min walk/run and try to push the intensity. Need to get the wheels conditions for steep hiking again.

Recovery from back wo has been great so far and it "seems" like I am a little leaner even though my diet is not particularly strict right now.

Definitely noticing some extra muscle fullness in bi's, pecs and forearms.

Aside from a little gas...no negative sides to report.

18. Funny you mention..... Drive has been giving me some gym-clearing gas. Definitely feels anabolic........ lol

Fair trade for the strength gains, endurance gains, libido GAINS, etc.............

19. Just dont pull one of these YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

20. Weight: 177

Do seem to dropping a little weight but that might be water coming off from the ATD. Hard to tell. Muscles still fuller than pre-NeoVar.

Freakin worn out from cardio last night. Did incline training at 35 to 50% incline for 60 minutes. Brought back memories of climbing mountains to survery for spotted owls. Calves on fire..weeeee!

Will attempt chest/tri wo today then have 2 rest days before attempting to climb one of the mountains here in town on Monday.

Drive is sitting on my shelf tempting me...calling out my name.

21. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Weight: 177

Do seem to dropping a little weight but that might be water coming off from the ATD. Hard to tell. Muscles still fuller than pre-NeoVar.

Freakin worn out from cardio last night. Did incline training at 35 to 50% incline for 60 minutes. Brought back memories of climbing mountains to survery for spotted owls. Calves on fire..weeeee!

Will attempt chest/tri wo today then have 2 rest days before attempting to climb one of the mountains here in town on Monday.

Drive is sitting on my shelf tempting me...calling out my name.
    Are you going to use that drive on your moutain climb?

22. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Ice cream and dried berries...my one true weakness in life.
    theres a restaurant my wife and I go to, the Bamboo Club (small chain) that has the most fantastic dessert ever

http://www.thebambooclub.com/

Fresh Berries Flambé 10
    Treat yourself and your guest to this special dessert for two.
    Fresh berries flambéed tableside, then spooned over cool vanilla ice cream. “Light, Delicious”

23. I will ban you if you keep posting temptations in my thread!

lol

I am going to start up the Drive for the climbing..it would definitely be a plus. Even though I would like to see what NeoVar can do for a month solo..I just don't have the time. Going hunting near the Grand Canyon in 10 days, then backpacking in the Canyon 10 days after that and I REALLY need to get cardio/endurance conditioned before then.

SO..Drive will be started this weekend. Weeeeeee!

I can already tell the combo will be killer.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I will ban you if you keep posting temptations in my thread!

lol

I am going to start up the Drive for the climbing..it would definitely be a plus. Even though I would like to see what NeoVar can do for a month solo..I just don't have the time. Going hunting near the Grand Canyon in 10 days, then backpacking in the Canyon 10 days after that and I REALLY need to get cardio/endurance conditioned before then.

Ill be good Very interested in seeing if it does its job out there. Hopefully it wont be too hot cause youre gonna be sweatin like crazy.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I will ban you if you keep posting temptations in my thread!

lol

the cordyceps in drive should help with endurance.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
  2. FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 03:05 PM
  3. Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 03:14 PM