BiO's NeoVar and DRIVE Log (sponsored)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks go out to AN for allowing me the opportunity to test this product.

Current am weight: 178.2
height: 5'10"
waist: 31"

Diet has essentially shifted over to a bulk as I'm down about 10 pounds from cutting and not being able to lift regularly. 190 g Protein /150 g carbs (mainly from oats but overall intake does vary a lot) /70 g fats (30 from fish oil).

Other supps used;

My staples;
150 mg resveratrol
B vitamins o plenty
coQ10
LEF's Super Booster
Solaray's Super Bio-C
fish oil
arjuna/policosanol mix

Also currently using ATD at 75 mg per day to combat gyno. I've used this many times so I know how it affects wo's et cetera.

Finally got around to dosing my NeoVar yesterday am before 50 g of oats and whey and after my shoulder/back/bi wo yesterday afternoon prior to another 50 g's of oats and 50 grams protein. Currently dosing at 8 pills per day.

Decided to not use GVT for this workout as I included deadlifts. I'm a big fan of being able to function the day after a workout. lol

HammerStrength wheelbarrel deads:

330 x 10
420 x 8
440 x 5

Strength way down from 1.5 month off time...but not too bad. Could have gone heavier but went the cautious route.

Lat Pulldowns:
110 x 12
130 x 8
150 x 8
165 x 7

Strength about the same. Went easy to avoid injury.

Cable Cleans;

80 x 12
95 x 10
110 x 10
140 x 6

Normal.

Upright cable rows;

130 x 12
150 x 10
170 x 8
180 x 7

Bent over cable rows (these are done by going face-to-knees, pulling yourself upright and continuing as you would with a normal upright row..gets lower and upper back.);

110 x 10
170 x 10
190 x 6

Super tiring. Bicepts were feeling the pump bigtime.

Concentration Curls;

35 x 12
40 x 9
45 x 8

Reverse EZ bar curls;

65 x 12
65 x 10
65 x 9
75 x 7

Veins a'bulgin.

Standing EZ bar curls;

65 x 10
65 x 8
75 x 6

Bi's are fried at this point with a huge pump and great vascularity.

Overall Impressions: Great workout with good energy but that may be due more to my enthusiasm for getting back into the gym. the pumps and vascularity I do mostly attribute to NeoVar though. ATD gives me a medium pump but this was above and beyond that as my lateral bicept veins were raised to above skin level for most of the workout.

No real boost in strength noted but endurance seemed above normal...again, might be enthusiam as it's early yet.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the log! I am really liking NEOVAR so far.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Feeling good a sore from last night's wo. Have a good lat and back pump going on still that certainly has to be from the NeoVar. I'll run this solo for at least a week to 10 days then add in the Drive. Should be pretty awesome.

Hoping to taper off ATD in about 3 weeks. Depends on if the gyno continues to respond.

I don't know what I was thinking on the macros...carbs are more like 200 on a normal day and much higher on the weekends, of course. Ice cream and dried berries...my one true weakness in life.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Feeling good a sore from last night's wo. Have a good lat and back pump going on still that certainly has to be from the NeoVar. I'll run this solo for at least a week to 10 days then add in the Drive. Should be pretty awesome.

Hoping to taper off ATD in about 3 weeks. Depends on if the gyno continues to respond.

I don't know what I was thinking on the macros...carbs are more like 200 on a normal day and much higher on the weekends, of course. Ice cream and dried berries...my one true weakness in life.
Ice cream rocks- mint chocolate chip is my fave :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bio- My weakness is Cold Stone Ice Cream, do you have one near you? It is the most heavenly thing you can eat, and I am cursed with having one just a 2 min walk from me. It calls to me. lol. God I love Ice Cream.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bio- My weakness is Cold Stone Ice Cream, do you have one near you? It is the most heavenly thing you can eat, and I am cursed with having one just a 2 min walk from me. It calls to me. lol. God I love Ice Cream.
at least youre getting some kind of cardio while consuming your ice cream.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, true true. God damn, now I want some Cold Stone with all this talk, thanks alot!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, true true. God damn, now I want some Cold Stone with all this talk, thanks alot!
Go get your ice cream and do some 30 sec sprints. :rant: sorry for the hijack bio.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bio is an all-powerful Mod. if he wanted, he could simply delete your posts lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cardio night. Will go for a 60 min walk/run and try to push the intensity. Need to get the wheels conditions for steep hiking again.

Recovery from back wo has been great so far and it "seems" like I am a little leaner even though my diet is not particularly strict right now.

Definitely noticing some extra muscle fullness in bi's, pecs and forearms.

Aside from a little gas...no negative sides to report.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Funny you mention..... Drive has been giving me some gym-clearing gas. Definitely feels anabolic........ lol

Fair trade for the strength gains, endurance gains, libido GAINS, etc.............

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 177

Do seem to dropping a little weight but that might be water coming off from the ATD. Hard to tell. Muscles still fuller than pre-NeoVar.

Freakin worn out from cardio last night. Did incline training at 35 to 50% incline for 60 minutes. Brought back memories of climbing mountains to survery for spotted owls. Calves on fire..weeeee!

Will attempt chest/tri wo today then have 2 rest days before attempting to climb one of the mountains here in town on Monday.

Drive is sitting on my shelf tempting me...calling out my name.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight: 177

Do seem to dropping a little weight but that might be water coming off from the ATD. Hard to tell. Muscles still fuller than pre-NeoVar.

Freakin worn out from cardio last night. Did incline training at 35 to 50% incline for 60 minutes. Brought back memories of climbing mountains to survery for spotted owls. Calves on fire..weeeee!

Will attempt chest/tri wo today then have 2 rest days before attempting to climb one of the mountains here in town on Monday.

Drive is sitting on my shelf tempting me...calling out my name.
Are you going to use that drive on your moutain climb?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ice cream and dried berries...my one true weakness in life.
theres a restaurant my wife and I go to, the Bamboo Club (small chain) that has the most fantastic dessert ever

http://www.thebambooclub.com/

Fresh Berries Flambé 10
Treat yourself and your guest to this special dessert for two.
Fresh berries flambéed tableside, then spooned over cool vanilla ice cream. “Light, Delicious”

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I will ban you if you keep posting temptations in my thread!

lol

I am going to start up the Drive for the climbing..it would definitely be a plus. Even though I would like to see what NeoVar can do for a month solo..I just don't have the time. Going hunting near the Grand Canyon in 10 days, then backpacking in the Canyon 10 days after that and I REALLY need to get cardio/endurance conditioned before then.

SO..Drive will be started this weekend. Weeeeeee!

I can already tell the combo will be killer.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol

I am going to start up the Drive for the climbing..it would definitely be a plus. Even though I would like to see what NeoVar can do for a month solo..I just don't have the time. Going hunting near the Grand Canyon in 10 days, then backpacking in the Canyon 10 days after that and I REALLY need to get cardio/endurance conditioned before then.

Ill be good:sad: Very interested in seeing if it does its job out there. Hopefully it wont be too hot cause youre gonna be sweatin like crazy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol

the cordyceps in drive should help with endurance.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats up Bio. From reading the product write up on this it sounds to me as if the product would be more effective using simple carbs (like waixy maize for ex.) vs complex carbs. Reason being the spike in insulin would better utilize the CEE all while the Corosolic Acid prevents fat deposits.

I just noticed you use oats as your carb source so I thought I would point that out. I'm sure oats do the same to some effect however you may not be fully utilizing the Neovar. I personally like oats better but thats OT.

Here is the portion of the product write up I'm referring too:

Creatine Monohydrate vs. Creatine Ethyl-Ester
Creatine ethyl-ester contains a lipid soluble component (the actual ethyl ester), which allows it to absorb into skeletal muscle cells more readily. This allows the user to be able take less creatine, with greater benefits.
The ingestion of high glycemic carbohydrates (such as dextrose, fructose, and sucrose) causes a large increase in blood glucose, and concurrent to this rise in blood glucose, a surge (or “spike”) of insulin (a polypeptide anabolic storage hormone) is released from the pancreas in order to control the amount of sugar in the blood (6). Insulin is particularly effective in transporting creatine and blood glucose into skeletal muscle. However, insulin can be a double-edged sword, in that while it can cause an increased deposition of glucose, protein and creatine into the muscles, it can also increase fat deposition as well.
Ideally, what was needed was a compound that directly mimics insulin and is safe for everyone to use, and would help athletes gain more muscle from the creatine they take. This is where another ingredient of NeoVar, Banaba Extract, comes in. While Banaba has been used for years in Eastern medicine to control diabetes, it is a very new compound to Western medicine. Corosolic acid (the active ingredient in Banaba) closely mimics insulin by SAFELY stimulating much greater glucose and creatine phosphate transport into cells, by translocating GLUT4 while not allowing plasma insulin levels to increase (7). In some head-to-head studies with insulin, Banaba actually performed just as well as insulin at controlling blood sugar in patients with Type II diabetes (7,8,9,10). While Banaba has a mechanism of action similar to insulin, it does have a distinct advantage over insulin, in that it is not an “equal opportunity” deposition agent, like insulin. In other words, insulin can be problematic and beneficial at the same time, in that while it can increase deposition of glucose, protein and creatine into the muscles, it can also have a negative effect by increasing body fat levels. Plus, when the body produces too much insulin over time, it begins to become insensitive to the hormone (12). Insulin insensitivity results from a down-regulation of insulin receptors on target tissue, and also a subsequent decrease in GLUT4. GLUT4 (muscle facilitative glucose isoform 4) regulates the amount of glucose allowed into skeletal muscle cells (7). Put simply, GLUT4 translocation from banaba extract helps you drive more creatine into your muscles.

Corosolic Acid (the active ingredient in Banaba Extract) has been shown to increase GLUT4 translocation in diabetic patients, allowing for greater glucose disposal in the muscle cells, while keeping plasma insulin levels the same, meaning that the intake of Banaba Extract as an insulin mimicking/glucose control agent has actually been shown to have significant nutrient repartitioning effects (7,8,9,11,12). In this case, nutrient repartitioning means that while creatine, glucose, and protein are being deposited in the muscle cells, fat is not being deposited in adipocytes (fat cells), as is the case with insulin. This is very important, because the more simple carbohydrates ingested after a workout, the more blood glucose (and creatine) there is deposited into the muscle. (7,8,9,10,11,12). This can help the athlete retain a more positive nitrogen balance, thus enhancing recovery and building muscle.

The final ingredient of NeoVar, Rhodiola Rosea, has been shown to increase ATP and creatine phosphate stores in numerous studies. At the Tomsk State University and Medical Institute in Russia, mice were given Rhodiola supplementally and made to swim to exhaustion twice a day for six days. At the end of the testing period, muscle biopsies were performed, with the Rhodiola-treated mice having 17% greater ATP levels, 45% greater creatine phosphate stores, and 53% greater muscle glycogen levels, along with lowered intramuscular concentrations of lactic acid and ammonia (13,16,17,18). It also has been shown to enhance learning, memory, and allow for greater adaptation to stress and stress hormones such as corticotropins and catecholamines (13,14,15,16,17,18). Applied Nutriceuticals Research has developed the most potent and efficient creatine available.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I figured the higher GI carbs would provide for better pumps et cetera but at this point I'm pretty satisfied in that department. On heavy lift days, I usually end up cheating with some ice cream or something. Also I don't mind losing a little fat, should this trend continue, in this process as it will help me with my cardio endeavors.

Like WhiteDevil, I am also experiencing an increase in appetite..which is good for me as it will keep me on a better 5-6 meal schedule.

I know for certain Drive will aid with endurance. I've used all the ingredients seperately and in combination before...that's why I suggested them to Dirk.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I figured the higher GI carbs would provide for better pumps et cetera but at this point I'm pretty satisfied in that department. On heavy lift days, I usually end up cheating with some ice cream or something. Also I don't mind losing a little fat, should this trend continue, in this process as it will help me with my cardio endeavors.

Like WhiteDevil, I am also experiencing an increase in appetite..which is good for me as it will keep me on a better 5-6 meal schedule.

I know for certain Drive will aid with endurance. I've used all the ingredients seperately and in combination before...that's why I suggested them to Dirk.
Word. I think we are just nit picking with stuff like that anyways. Good luck with the rest of the log!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the mix of gatorade + bananas post workout with neovar

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
All your suggestions are helpful. Thanks bro.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Update for 10-8-07

Weight 176

Fri-Sat were off days with some cheating diet-wise. Nothing too severe..still dropping fat it seems.

Added in DRIVE at 4 caps per day on Sunday to start prepping for my backpacking trip one month from now.

Did a 3 mile rolling hill hike with 50 pound pack yesterday to get started. This was at an average elevation of 7,000'.

Impressions:

Drive definitely "opened" me up in the sense that it usually takes me an hour or so of sustained cardio to feel like I am warmed up and my heart/lungs are pumping optimally.

Endurance was better than anticipated even with the heavy pack. Took very few breaks and mostly because my hip straps were digging into my muscles and cutting off blood.

I eased into having a heavy pack on pretty quickly and kept a decent pace.

Will do a chest/tri wo today and report back later.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good update!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where are you guys going for the hike? Sounds like a good time! Keep up the good work.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Grand Canyon's newest trail..the Hance. Then hook up with the River trail then out on some other trail I forget the name of.

3 days. 12,000 feet of elevation loss and gain.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE for 10-9-07

Did chest/tri last night. Dosed 5 NeoVar before 45 grams protein/50 grams carb and 2 DRIVE in the am, 3 DRIVE pre-wo and 5 NeoVar post WO with 60 grams protein/50 gram carbs.

GREAT workout all the way through. I haven't really hit chest too hard for the last month or so...so I decided to go heavy and test things out.

DB Flat Bench:

55 x 10
65 x 8
75 x 6
85 x 1 (lost balance)
85 x 2

Not bad considering I haven't done DB bench for about two years. Went up to 85 to test max but probably could have gone higher if I were "fresher"...ie not done as many sets in front.

HammerStrength Iso Wide Bench

180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 7
230 x 5
230 x 3

Just wanted to keep going and going and going. Felt the pump coming on but no "burn". Lactic acid buffering already kicking in is my guess.

Tricept Pushdowns

130 x 12
145 x 8
155 x 8
170 x 5
175 x 4

No change on strength but endurance was way up. And just getting carried away. Tri's are fried at this point. lol

Overhead Cable Pulldowns

160 x 10
170 x 8
180 x 7

No real change on these.

Cable Flies

55 x 10
65 x 10
70 x 8

No change...getting pretty cooked by this point.

Standing Skull Crushers

55 x 10

Annnd done because I almost dropped this paltry amount of weight on my head. Out-O'-Gas. lol

Strength: Notable change on DB flies. I essentially picked up where I left off 2 years ago which is great IMO. I've dabbled with DB pressing in the last 2 years but got discouraged when I couldn't put up the 65's for 10...so I'm thinking dramatic improvement here.

Endurance: Very good to the point where I could end up overtraining..and probably did overtrain last night as it was hell getting out of bed this morning.

Focus/Aggression: Mah-velous! Totally focused on my training and putting up the weights. Aggression was great..maybe too good as I nearly put my rottie-shepard through a wall for snapping at the baby last night (everyone is fine)...but in the gym it was a great ride.

almost forgot PUMPS: Awesome. Looked rather BBer-esque after the wo. Tris, chest and delts were bulging pretty good. Still full today.

So Dirk's protocol of 3 DRIVE pre wo is the ticket to ride IMO.:woohoo:

Will likely climb a mountain with weighted pack in the next day or two. DRIVE-NeoVar-RPM-athon! Will update after.

Last edited:
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the hijack.... but it is a worthy one:

Travis, Do you know the name of the chick in your avy??

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn thats some weight youre movin. Gonna post any progress pics?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't have befores but I might post afters if'n I feel pretty enough.

EDIT on the update...I'm up 2 pounds this morning. Fat, water or lbm..I have no idea.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I don't have befores but I might post afters if'n I feel pretty enough.

EDIT on the update...I'm up 2 pounds this morning. Fat, water or lbm..I have no idea.
Do your muscles feel fuller/pumped?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For most of last night I felt pumped as helll. At the moment I am fuller but not terribly pumped..but then all I have done is sit at the computer.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For most of last night I felt pumped as helll. At the moment I am fuller but not terribly pumped..but then all I have done is sit at the computer.
Awesome!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Today's an off day but I'll post impressions anyways.

Sleep: Been sleeping really hard since the addition of DRIVE...but that may be due to my renewed "enthusiasm" in the gym..ie hittin it hard.

Recovery: Definitely..without a doubt recovering better than before the NeoVar/Drive stack began. I am a slow recovery type o guy but I feel like I could go back to the 4 day split I used to do 10 years ago..or during a PH cycle.

Shoulders and traps are the most noticeably pumped. This is generally what I see on a cycle. Starting to see some quad seperation.

Mental State: I have bouts of aggressive mentality but nothing unpleasant or out-of-hand. On the whole, in a good mood and mellow. Forselean treats me well in the depression department...it's been used for depression in India for centuries. Icariin is likely helping this as well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Decided to add one RPM cap today at around 1030 am. Still wired up pretty good. Have moments where I feel incredibly warm. Muscles seem to have gotten tighter since dosing.

Hope I can sleep tonight. lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still at 10 caps for the neovar?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep..10 NeoVars, 4 Drives on non wo days and 5 on wo days. RPM I save for earlier wo's or mountain climbing. I tend to lift at night so caffiene is a no-go.

I think 10 NeoVars is my limit for the moment..intestines got a little cranky. Also letting my Forselean tolerance build up before dosing higher on Drive.

Today is "Climb the 9,000 foot extinct volcano with 40 pounds on my back Day."

I'm only semi-looking forward to it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep..10 NeoVars, 4 Drives on non wo days and 5 on wo days. RPM I save for earlier wo's or mountain climbing. I tend to lift at night so caffiene is a no-go.

I think 10 NeoVars is my limit for the moment..intestines got a little cranky. Also letting my Forselean tolerance build up before dosing higher on Drive.

Today is "Climb the 9,000 foot extinct volcano with 40 pounds on my back Day."

I'm only semi-looking forward to it.
Wait till you get to 12..even better. Im at 6 drive a day now and its insane. Good luck with your climb. I bet youll sleep nice tonight.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The Climb.

Yesterday, after assorted errands and moderating this pack of apes, I finally got out to do my climb.

I live on the slopes of Mount Elden..an dead volcano that rises 2200' to a an elevation of around 8200 above sea level. Starting at 7,000 and going to the top in 2.2 miles yields an elevation gain of over 1000 vertical feet per mile. In other words..pretty steep.

The trail is obviously steep but what makes it extra challenging are all the water breaks that cause you to break pace and step up.

Being that I wasn't overly motivated, my 40 pound pack mysteriously lost weight and was reduced to a 25 pound pack prior to starting out. I am glad I made this decision.

The Elden Lookout trailhead is approximately 1.3 miles from my house making the entire roundtrip an even 7 miles..90% in challenging terrain. This replicates conditions on most of the steeper Grand Canyon trails and thus, it will be my training route from now until Nov 8th.

So enough background. Dosed 5 NeoVar, 3 DRIVE and 1 RPM before heading out.

Right off the bat I could tell cardio was easier/more efficient. Likely due to the vasodialatory effects of the Icariin and cAMP boost. Caffiene always helps to lower perception of exertion as well.

All in all..this makes it PERFECT for high exertion/high endurance cardio situations like mountain climbing.

Despite not having done steep outdoor climbs in a year or so, this climb was not bad..not bad at all. Was able to keep a steady pace on all but the steepest inclines and when I did stop to rest, recovery time..ie time to pulse and breath normalizing..was a fraction of what it normally is for me. I've climbed a lot of hills..I know how much wind I suck and for how long..lol.

Aside from running out of water 1/4 of the way up..it was a grueling but pleasant grind up the mountain. Made the 3.5 mile trek up in 3 hours..45 minutes were lost to admiring scenery and missing one trail turn off. Time down was 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Today I feel remarkably OK..ie not dragging like I thought I would. Body is sore..but I'm not too tired.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome time. Id like to try something like that.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
A'ight.

Two more rounds of wieghted uphill cardio training..or hiking as some people like to call it for short.

First hike: 10/14/07 Elevation 6900 to 7300'. 3.5 miles round trip. Same route as last hike only shorter because I took my wife and hauled my 20 pound baby on my back.

Kinda hurtin on this hike due to all the weight being at the top of the pack..ie baby backpack..so it took some getting used to.

Hike 2: 10/15/07. 7 miles round trip. Dropped from 6500' to 4900" in 3.5 miles, snorkeled a pleasant little creek and hiked back out with 25 pounds of soggy gear.

Tooke 3 Drive and 5 NeoVar prior to each hike. First hike was nothing too special..didn't feel the love, hard to sustain a decent pace with wife and baby in tow and lots of people on trail.

Second hike...the DRIVE is kickin in baby! Despite this being the third hike in 5 days, I flew up the trail with zero difficulty. The trail in question was fairly steep though smoother than most with no water breaks. Dosed 3 DRIVE before descending and 3 more before ascending and it was amazing. Hardly lost my breath, very little burn and cardio-pulminary efficiency felt awesome.

Fairly tired today but that's understandable.

Endurance: GREAT
Strength: harder to gauge but no issues hopping up boulders
Libido: coming back after stopping the ATD on Friday.
Focus: Great..am able to zone in to my cardio endeavors with ease
Pumps: not much going on here except for calves.
Aggression: Excellent. feel like I can tear up the trail and not be daunted by staring up at top of climb.

Today or tonight I will try to get a chest/tri wo in and report back.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A'ight.

Two more rounds of wieghted uphill cardio training..or hiking as some people like to call it for short.

First hike: 10/14/07 Elevation 6900 to 7300'. 3.5 miles round trip. Same route as last hike only shorter because I took my wife and hauled my 20 pound baby on my back.

Kinda hurtin on this hike due to all the weight being at the top of the pack..ie baby backpack..so it took some getting used to.

Hike 2: 10/15/07. 7 miles round trip. Dropped from 6500' to 4900" in 3.5 miles, snorkeled a pleasant little creek and hiked back out with 25 pounds of soggy gear.

Tooke 3 Drive and 5 NeoVar prior to each hike. First hike was nothing too special..didn't feel the love, hard to sustain a decent pace with wife and baby in tow and lots of people on trail.

Second hike...the DRIVE is kickin in baby! Despite this being the third hike in 5 days, I flew up the trail with zero difficulty. The trail in question was fairly steep though smoother than most with no water breaks. Dosed 3 DRIVE before descending and 3 more before ascending and it was amazing. Hardly lost my breath, very little burn and cardio-pulminary efficiency felt awesome.

Fairly tired today but that's understandable.

Endurance: GREAT
Strength: harder to gauge but no issues hopping up boulders
Libido: coming back after stopping the ATD on Friday.
Focus: Great..am able to zone in to my cardio endeavors with ease
Pumps: not much going on here except for calves.
Aggression: Excellent. feel like I can tear up the trail and not be daunted by staring up at top of climb.

Today or tonight I will try to get a chest/tri wo in and report back.
That is some crazy stuff- we flew over the G.C. on the way to Vegas- simply amazing!!