AN DRIVE LOG by Joebo

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Fedex just dropped off my package so it'll be ready when I get home. I will be taking my first dose tomorrow morning since I have class after work today and won't get home til just before I go to bed. I've posted my proof of purchase and delivery below for the AN 14 Day Drive Log special. Hope this will work. Look forward to starting this log and hopeful see some good results. I'll post all stats once I officially start the log.

nutraorder.JPG

fedex.JPG

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Here's the required picture to stick to the rules.

000_0344.JPG

DAY 1 (Morning)
• Dose: 2 Pills empty stomach
• Strength: N/A
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 194
• Pumps/Vascularity:N/A
• Endurance:N/A
• Aggression:N/A
• Focus:I do notice a slight increase in something, whether its focus or not, its hard to tell at this point.
• Libido:N/A
• Muscle Density/Hardening:N/A
• Overall Energy: Feel a little more energy than normal for this time of day.
• Personal Commentary:This has to be the coolest looking capsule I've seen in my time. Def puts it in a league of its own based on appearance. Metallic blue capsules!

Will be taking second dose pre-workout this evening. Will these be ok to take pre-workout along with my typical Primal NO2?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea those mettalic blue caps are so cool, even my girl said they were cool!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 (Evening-Pre-Workout)
• Dose: 2 Pills 45 minutes prior to workout w/Primal NO2
• Strength: I felt great and added weight or reps on each exercise tonight.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Will only weigh in the morning
• Pumps/Vascularity:Can't really comment. I had a great pump, probably slightly better than just with the PNO2.
• Endurance:Even after two doses I could feel the difference in endurance. I was able to get that extra rep or two out I typically wouldn't have been able to. I'm excited to see the log term benefits from DRIVE
• Aggression:N/A
• Focus:My workout was on point tonight. I was slightly rushed because I got there late, but I powered through everything quickly and like stated above, I added weight and reps.
• Libido:N/A
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Can't comment at this time..
• Overall Energy: Feel a little more energy, but i'm honestly not looking for too much in this department since it is a non-stim
• Personal Commentary:I haven't felt this good during a workout in a long time. I'm hoping this continues and just wasn't a placebo effect, but I did get more reps and weight, so there is def some backing.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 (Morning)
• Dose: 2 Pills on an empty stomach
• Strength: N/A
• Pumps/Vascularity:N/A
• Endurance:I'm at work, so endurance isn't able to be tested
• Aggression:No effect yet
• Focus:Clear head and awake. Haven't had the need yet to actually focus on anything yet.
• Libido:Nothing yet
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Can't comment at this time..
• Overall Energy:Maybe slight energy, but nothing to write home about
• Personal Commentary:Product seems solid this far. I will be working my arms tonight. Thermogenics of this is def great. I was sweating a lot at the gym and was hot all night. I did however have a hard time sleeping last night, so I may have to bump up the time I take my pre-workout dose.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 (Pre-workout)
• Dose: 2 Pills 1hr prior to workout w/Primal NO2
• Strength: I was a bit tired to begin with but did feel pretty strong. I can't say there was an increase in strength, but I did feel good.
• Pumps/Vascularity:I'm starting to see the vascularity outside of the gym. I can't say that pumps are anything more than I previously experienced without DRIVE.
• Endurance:The product really shines in this aspect. I can def lift harder without getting exausted. A+ in this category thus far.
• Focus:Clear head and focused. In the gym I notice increased focus, outside the gym, not so much.
• Muscle Density/Hardening:I'm starting to experience some muscle hardening throughout the day. I'm staying fuller and harder all day long.
• Personal Commentary:Enjoying the product so far. No adverse sides to note. Sleep last night was a bit easier, but still slightly difficult to fall asleep. This is def a solid product. Not too many products out there where you can tell its working by day 3.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 (Pre-workout)
• Dose: 2 Pills 1hr prior to workout w/Primal NO2
• Strength:Hit shoulders hard and powered through my whole workout. I added 5lbs on my standing military press.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 194-195
• Pumps/Vascularity:I'm starting to see the vascularity outside of the gym. The pumps are def lasting longer. I notice my muscles are fuller for a longer period of time.
• Endurance:The product really shines in this aspect. I can def lift harder without getting exausted. A+ in this category thus far.
• Focus:Clear head and focused. In the gym I notice increased focus, outside the gym, not so much.
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscles seem to be becoming harder. I'm having a hard time distinguishing if its a long lasting pump or actual muscle hardness.
• Personal Commentary:Sleep was a bit better last night. I think my body just needs to adjust to the new supplement. Will be doing legs today.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4
• Dose: 2 Pills 1hr prior to workout w/Primal NO2 (2 doses upon waking on empty stomach as well)
• Strength:Leg workout was good. I hate doing legs, but had an overall good workout. Nothing dramatic as far as strength changes go
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 194-195
• Pumps/Vascularity:Overall i notice more vascularity on my arms.
• Libido:Noing yet
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscles are def harder and typically are rock hard all day long. A++
• Personal Commentary:Had no sleep issues yesterday. So I must be adapting to the new supplement. Today is my off day, tomorrow I will be hitting chest.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
log looks good. subbed.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5(OFF)
Day 6
• Dose: 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills 1 hr prior to workout
• Strength:Can't really say I felt that great throughout my workout. Couldn't note any noticable strength gains
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: forgot to weigh in
• Pumps/Vascularity:Overall i notice more vascularity on my arms. I did have a huge chest/tri pump going on during my workout yesterday that was really intense.
• Endurance:First day I didn't notice much in the sense of endurance
• Aggression:Maybe slight effect, maybe
• Libido:Slight increase
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscles are def harder
• Personal Commentary:Had no sleep issues yesterday. So I must be adapting to the new supplement. Today is my off day and will be hitting my back tomorrow night(THURS). At this point, I can't say I feel much of anything really, but i'm hoping to see a cumulative effect by the end of the month. I am getting good pumps though, but as we all know, that doesn't mean muscle gain...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 7(OFF)
• Dose: 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills mid afternoon
• Strength:OFF
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 195
• Pumps/Vascularity:I notice a slight increase in vascularity on my off days
• Endurance:OFF
• Aggression:Increasing, easily aggitated
• Focus:Clear head and focused.
• Libido:Slight increase
• Personal Commentary:The aggression would be the only thing to note going up. Today I felt it for sure, because my cable company F*&ked up my bill. Time for DishNetwork i think. Hitting back tonite. Will post up with results tomorrow

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
• Dose: 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills 1hr prior to workout
• Strength:Increase during my back workout. Pushed out a 2 extra reps with a set of weighted pullups and blasted out db bentover rows
• Pumps/Vascularity:Vascularity in my arms is the only thing to note and extreme pumps during work out.
• Endurance:Seemed up.
• Aggression:Def up all day yesterday, not so much today.
• Libido:Nothing to report today
• Personal Commentary:Had a great back workout. Considering upping the dosage to five per day with 3 prior to workout.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I had problems with sleep at first, but have adapted.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
• Dose: 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills 1hr prior to workout
• Strength:Had a great workout yesterday. I added some reps on all my bicep excercises as well as triceps. This was truly the first workout I felt a "difference" that wasn't questionable
• Pumps/Vascularity:Vascularity in my arms is the only thing to note and extreme pumps during work out.
• Endurance:Seemed up.
• Aggression:Def up all day yesterday, not so much today.
• Libido:Slightly elevated
• Personal Commentary:I'm going to be upping my dosage starting tomorrow at 5 per day to see if effects increase. So far, so good and not even half done.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
• Dose: 2 pills in the morning and 3 pills 1hr prior to workout
• Strength:Had a great workout yesterday. I added some reps and weight on to my bench and incline. The difference from a 2 pill dose and a 3 was pretty obvious
• Endurance:Seems up during workouts
• Aggression:Can't say i've noticed much lately
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Since upping the dose I notice my muscles are solid almost all day long
• Personal Commentary:Upped my dosage to 5 per day and like what i'm seeing. Gonna go for 6 a day for the rest of my cycle.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Six A Day Is The Only Way!!

Day 12
• Dose: 3 pills in the morning and 3 pills in the afternoon
• Strength:No workout yesterday
• Pumps/Vascularity:Since upping my dose to 6 per day the all day pumps and vascularity has drastically increased.
• Endurance:No comment today
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscles are much more hard since upping my dose to 6 per day.
• Overall Energy:I notice energy, but its not the jittery type. Just a good energized feeling
• Personal Commentary:I think 6 a day is the magic number for me. I could immediately feel the difference when i changed. Tonight will be a back workout for me which is usually where i notice the most strength gains. 6 a day is the way!! To anyone else dosing at 4, i would strongly suggest upping your dose.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
• Dose: 3 pills in the morning and 3 1hr prior to workout
• Strength:First notable strength increase. I added 5lbs to my weighted pullups for the same reps. Lat pulls I added 10lbs with ease. 6 pills has drastically made a difference.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 195, but lookin' leaner
• Pumps/Vascularity:Since upping my dose to 6 per day the all day pumps and vascularity has drastically increased.
• Endurance:I cranked out a workout yesterday quickly and my endurance was up
• Libido:Noticing this a bit more at 6 per day
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscles are much more hard since upping my dose to 6 per day.
• Overall Energy:I notice energy, but its not the jittery type. Just a good energized feeling
• Personal Commentary:I wish I would have started with 6/day sooner. I'm very excited to see if the strength continually goes up. I'm very happy with the product now and can't wait to see if i continually get stronger. A+++

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 & 15
• Dose: 3 pills in the morning and 3 1hr prior to workout
• Strength:Strength increases across the board!! Product is really kicking in
• Endurance:Workouts have been great. Endurance way up during workouts
• Libido:Noticing this a bit more at 6 per day
• Personal Commentary:Wow! I've tried my share of herbal supplements, but none have given this dramatic strength increase that i'm getting from DRIVE. It would be nice if i didn't have to dose at 6/day, but if these gains in strength continue it will be well worth it!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME LOG!! GREAT 14 day Test Drive!!!

6 pills a day seems to be the hot spot for most!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME LOG!! GREAT 14 day Test Drive!!!

6 pills a day seems to be the hot spot for most!
Yeh, it was almost an instant change when I jumped up to 6/day. I'll probably be logging this for another month or so as well. Hoping gains keep coming. I wish I would have started out at 6 from the start.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 20
• Dose: 3 pills in the morning and 3 pre-workout
• Strength:Increased in every excercise
• Pumps/Vascularity:Pumps and vascularity have been consistant. No increase, but solid.
• Endurance:Powered through my back workout and could have kept going
• Libido:nothing drastic, but a slight increase if at all
• Muscle Density/Hardening:I haven't noticed this as much lately, seems to come on with upping the dosage and then tapers off once you adjust[/B].
• Personal Commentary:It seems my body adjusts rapidly to the increased dosage. I may try to up the dose some more and see how things go. I just placed an order for another bottle as well as should be getting a free bottle from AN so i should really be able to mega dose this.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 21-22
• Dose: 2 pills in the morning and 4 pre-workout
• Strength:Increased in every excercise
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: 192
• Pumps/Vascularity:Pumps and vascularity have been consistant. No increase, but solid.
• Endurance:Just blowing through all my workouts with ease, gotta love it!
• Libido:nothing drastic, but a slight increase if at all
• Muscle Density/Hardening:I haven't noticed this as much lately, seems to come on with upping the dosage and then tapers off once you adjust[/B].
• Personal Commentary:Couple things to note. I seem to respond better by taking 2 in the morning and 4 pre-workout, rather than split in half. The best workouts I have had while on my pre-workout meal was timed exactly 2 hrs prior to my workout. 1 hr before workout I took 4 Drive with VasoCharge, Taurine, and a few grams of leucine. I'm going to try out 7 on workout days and 6 on non workout days to see if things change. Workouts have been nothing but excellent when my meal is timed perfectly with everything else. If that gets a bit off track, I can notice a difference which is pretty drastic. I would love to stack this with maybe IGF-2, but maybe next time since my budget is tight right now. Heading off to Punta Cana in 4 weeks!!:whip:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
• Dose:3 in the morning and 3 in the late afternoon as its an off day

• Personal Commentary: I'm just going to skip the in between points unless something totally changes. At this point I have noticed fairly steady strength gains. My only complaint would be that the product, like most every product on the market, is underdosed. Being 192lbs and having to take 6-7 pills to really feel the product work. Its a solid product, but I wish either it would have more pills per bottle or a cheaper tag on it. Def solid product though. And will continue this log out until my bottles are gone. I'm still awaiting my free bottle as well. So I will run for 3 bottles worth once that arrives.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
• Dose:3 in the morning and 4 pre-workout

• Personal Commentary: So i'm up to 7 a day and its feeling good. I hit chest and triceps yesterday and although i didn't have any drastic or really notable strength increases I felt great and did push a few extra reps out. Vascularity was INSANE!! I never really see veins pop in my arms, but wow, it was nuts. Keep in mind I also dose 2 scoops of VasoCharge, but I have been doing this my whole log, so it wasn't that. I'm going to dose at 6 on non-wo days and 8 on work out days from here on out. I'm still waiting for an additional bottle so I have a total of three to run. Can't wait to go to 8 per day and see what this stuff can really do. This proves to be an expensive cycle for an herbal, but i think it will prove valid

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 25
• Dose:3 in the morning and 4 pre-workout

• Personal Commentary: Again strength increase all around during my back workout. Very impressed with DRIVE at higher dosages. Costly, but worthwhile. Dosing 4 in the morning and 4 pre-workout tonight. Will post back with how my workout went. All other fields previously listed have not changed. Maybe slight increase in vascularity. I would def recommend this product if you can dose it high. I'd be on the fence if i'd buy it, if I couldn't afford to dose at the range i'm at now. 4 a day wasn't cutting it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
joe ur at 8 a day??? geez, im 180ish lbs and i ran 6 caps for 5 days and bumped back down to 4. i feel stronger at 4 than i did at 6

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
have you noticed a overall leaning effect like I have? Ive notice it is really neat for fat burning.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cellar u talking to me or joebo?lol

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I think i'm starting to also notice the leaning effect. My weight is dropping. I was down two lbs, but probably down more by now. I will weigh in and check, but yes I have noticed that as of lately. And yes, I will be at 8 per day starting today. 4 really seemed to plateau for me, then I went to 5, then 6, now i'm at 7, but today i'm bumping up to 8. A rep had posted that at 8, it was almost like he was "on". Or as closely as a natural could bring you. 6 seems to be the lucky number for most, but i'm looking for more. Adding muscle and shedding lbs before heading to the beach in 1 month is my most important goal.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 26
• Dose:4 in the morning and 4 pre-workout

• Personal Commentary: Numbers went up again which is always great. I'm going to be switching my dosing to 2/3/3 in order to spread them out over the day. I'm also down another lb. Will post up after my next workout. things are going well...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I live in Pennsylvania, but we are heading to Punta Cana in December. Too cold around here!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah ok, I was wondering if you were a southern hemispherer :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 & 28
• Dose:6 on day 27(OFF)/ 2 upon waking, 2 early afternoon, 4 pre-workout

Strength I'm noticing great strength gains while shedding weight. I put up a new PR on my standing military press yesterday and it felt easy. I'm loving it. I think i hit a point now where the supplement is really doing its job, because every workout is just excellent and i'm getting stronger each workout.

• Personal Commentary: Can't say enough about the product at this point. It's the first product that has actually worked well for me, EVER... I'm adding weights on all my excercises withe ease. I'm also losing weight which is awesome. I can't assess if this would happen at lower dosages, but at 7-8 per day it seems amazing. I would suggest anyone doses at 4 per day to up your dose if you really want to see what the product can do. I know it becomes expensive, but at least you getting your money's worth out of it. SOLID AN!! :head: :head:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am losing fat but my weight has stayed the same for the last 4 weeks. I have lost around 2 inches on my waist though. I am up to 8 a day but I am 264. If this keeps up I will be some kind of monster.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 29
• Dose:2 upon waking, 2 early afternoon, 2 early evening

Strength OFF Day

• Personal Commentary: Great product overall. I will be stacking this with GET DIESEL R4W. I will be posting my final commentary once I recieve R4W. I will also link this log to my new one, so you can read how the two stack together and the added benefit of using both products. Should be starting this in the next few days. Stay tuned for my 30 day final commentary on running DRIVE solo. Thanks to all who have been following.:dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 29
• Dose:2 upon waking, 2 early afternoon, 2 early evening

Strength OFF Day

• Personal Commentary: Great product overall. I will be stacking this with GET DIESEL R4W. I will be posting my final commentary once I recieve R4W. I will also link this log to my new one, so you can read how the two stack together and the added benefit of using both products. Should be starting this in the next few days. Stay tuned for my 30 day final commentary on running DRIVE solo. Thanks to all who have been following.:dance:
Great log Joe!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what other preworkout stims have you used in the past?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
what other preworkout stims have you used in the past?
I have used a few samples of RPM, majority of every powdered drink out there. I think in pill form though, RPM would be the only one.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 30
• Dose:3 in the AM and 4 pre-workout

Strength OFF Day

• Personal Commentary: I added 10lbs to my bench which actually seemed easy. I honestly was on edge during the first half of this log. It was helping, but not a whole lot. This second half of the month its really making drastic improvements, however, I am somewhat mega dosing it. My workout have all been excellent. I cant wait to see my results improve even more with the addition of R4W. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning since i keep forgetting, but i'm quite sure the number may have stayed consistant and i may have added a bit muscle.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Day 32
• Dose:3 in the AM, 3 in the afternoon, 3 pre-workout

Strength Everything was up once again. Strength has increased each workout and i'm leaning out as well.

• Personal Commentary: Dosing is a bit high, but i'm making great headway with strength. Like i stated earlier, this is the first supplement that has worked this well for me. My R4W may be in today, so if that's the case, I will be posting my final commentary here and then starting a new log for R4W stacked with DRIVE. Stay tuned!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
FINAL COMMENTARY
Overall Rating (1-10): I'd give Drive about a 7-8. It works well, but I feel at the dosage i'm running it becomes very costly and could probably use a bit more per cap. Still great overall

Overall Experience: This is the first herbal test booster i've run that did anything. I have been increasing my lifts easily once i've been up past 6 capsules per day. It's a solid product all around and i would recommend it to all. I'm still logging this product however i'm now stacking it with Get Diesel's Ready 4 War. I'm still getting great gains and hopefully things will only improve from here on out especially with the addition of R4W. If your interested in continuing to follow along, my new log can be found here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html

Feel free to ask any questions.. BTW, 8 capsule per day seems to be the hot spot for me!