AN DRIVE LOG by Joebo
- 11-02-2007, 02:48 PM
- 11-02-2007, 03:33 PM
I think i'm starting to also notice the leaning effect. My weight is dropping. I was down two lbs, but probably down more by now. I will weigh in and check, but yes I have noticed that as of lately. And yes, I will be at 8 per day starting today. 4 really seemed to plateau for me, then I went to 5, then 6, now i'm at 7, but today i'm bumping up to 8. A rep had posted that at 8, it was almost like he was "on". Or as closely as a natural could bring you. 6 seems to be the lucky number for most, but i'm looking for more. Adding muscle and shedding lbs before heading to the beach in 1 month is my most important goal.
11-03-2007, 09:48 PM
• Dose:4 in the morning and 4 pre-workout
• Personal Commentary: Numbers went up again which is always great. I'm going to be switching my dosing to 2/3/3 in order to spread them out over the day. I'm also down another lb. Will post up after my next workout. things are going well...
11-03-2007, 10:41 PM
11-03-2007, 10:54 PM
11-03-2007, 10:56 PM
11-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Day 27 & 28
• Dose:6 on day 27(OFF)/ 2 upon waking, 2 early afternoon, 4 pre-workout
Strength I'm noticing great strength gains while shedding weight. I put up a new PR on my standing military press yesterday and it felt easy. I'm loving it. I think i hit a point now where the supplement is really doing its job, because every workout is just excellent and i'm getting stronger each workout.
• Personal Commentary: Can't say enough about the product at this point. It's the first product that has actually worked well for me, EVER... I'm adding weights on all my excercises withe ease. I'm also losing weight which is awesome. I can't assess if this would happen at lower dosages, but at 7-8 per day it seems amazing. I would suggest anyone doses at 4 per day to up your dose if you really want to see what the product can do. I know it becomes expensive, but at least you getting your money's worth out of it. SOLID AN!!
11-05-2007, 11:55 AM
11-05-2007, 12:56 PM
I am losing fat but my weight has stayed the same for the last 4 weeks. I have lost around 2 inches on my waist though. I am up to 8 a day but I am 264. If this keeps up I will be some kind of monster.
11-06-2007, 11:39 AM
• Dose:2 upon waking, 2 early afternoon, 2 early evening
Strength OFF Day
• Personal Commentary: Great product overall. I will be stacking this with GET DIESEL R4W. I will be posting my final commentary once I recieve R4W. I will also link this log to my new one, so you can read how the two stack together and the added benefit of using both products. Should be starting this in the next few days. Stay tuned for my 30 day final commentary on running DRIVE solo. Thanks to all who have been following.
11-06-2007, 11:48 AM
11-06-2007, 03:32 PM
11-06-2007, 04:54 PM
11-07-2007, 09:27 AM
• Dose:3 in the AM and 4 pre-workout
Strength OFF Day
• Personal Commentary: I added 10lbs to my bench which actually seemed easy. I honestly was on edge during the first half of this log. It was helping, but not a whole lot. This second half of the month its really making drastic improvements, however, I am somewhat mega dosing it. My workout have all been excellent. I cant wait to see my results improve even more with the addition of R4W. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning since i keep forgetting, but i'm quite sure the number may have stayed consistant and i may have added a bit muscle.
11-09-2007, 01:05 PM
• Dose:3 in the AM, 3 in the afternoon, 3 pre-workout
Strength Everything was up once again. Strength has increased each workout and i'm leaning out as well.
• Personal Commentary: Dosing is a bit high, but i'm making great headway with strength. Like i stated earlier, this is the first supplement that has worked this well for me. My R4W may be in today, so if that's the case, I will be posting my final commentary here and then starting a new log for R4W stacked with DRIVE. Stay tuned!!
11-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Overall Rating (1-10): I'd give Drive about a 7-8. It works well, but I feel at the dosage i'm running it becomes very costly and could probably use a bit more per cap. Still great overall
Overall Experience: This is the first herbal test booster i've run that did anything. I have been increasing my lifts easily once i've been up past 6 capsules per day. It's a solid product all around and i would recommend it to all. I'm still logging this product however i'm now stacking it with Get Diesel's Ready 4 War. I'm still getting great gains and hopefully things will only improve from here on out especially with the addition of R4W. If your interested in continuing to follow along, my new log can be found here:
Get Diesel R4W + AN Drive Log
Feel free to ask any questions.. BTW, 8 capsule per day seems to be the hot spot for me!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Leigh123 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:41 PM
- By joebo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 62Last Post: 12-24-2007, 04:51 PM
- By donny in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-21-2007, 10:24 PM
- By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 25Last Post: 08-17-2007, 02:12 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-12-2005, 02:34 PM