eatingisfun's DRIVE log

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Got my DRIVE in record time from the US to Canada but I'm missing 2 bottles from my order. I will be taking RPM as well which I've gone through 1 bottle of so far.

Dosing will be 2 RPM upon waking, 1-2 DRIVE upon waking. 1 hr pre workout I will take 2 RPM and 1-2 DRIVE. I will adjust the dose depending on how I feel. I might do 1 DRIVE in the morning and 2 pre workout, I'll see how it goes.

I attached a pic of the bottle and yesterday's newspaper because it actually did come yesterday but I got home too late and the post office was closed so I picked it up today. I had to pay some taxes and handling fee to Canada Post so they couldn't leave it at my house.

Today is my day off from working out but I still took 2 DRIVE as soon as I got it and took 2 RPM this morning.

I will preface this log with my results from RPM. Tomorrow I will be doing my back workout and I will be back here with the results from that.

I ended my epistane cycle about 1 month ago and so far I've kept all my strength gained from it. I was taking RPM about half way through and all the way through PCT till now. I haven't done legs though in about 2 weeks because my knee started bothering me a bit and then my friend's bachelor party was the next weekend, and now the wedding this weekend. So I will have missed about 3-4 weeks of quads and about 3 weeks of hamstrings. Hopefully I can start back on them next week and hopefully haven't lost any strength.

My diet is clean with around 2800-3000 cals per day depending on workout days or off days.
Pre WO meal is 75-80g rolled oats and 50g wpi about 1 hr before.

Attachments

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. One thing I forgot to mention in my first post is that RPM already has me more aggressive. I drive my car harder usually and get more pissed off when slow people are in front of me. Yes I will try not to run them off the road :rofl:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hahaha.... no road rage please. Only RPM rage while working out.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What were you missing fom your oder man?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
My order had 2 yellow golds and 4 Drive but I only got 2 drive and the 2 yellow golds. I got credit on my account but now I have to order again and pay the shipping fees :rant:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sure if you contact whoever you ordered from they will give you free shipping, just explain the situation. A reputable company would do that since it was their mistake. Hope you get all your stuff this time man!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from NutraPlanet. I'm not sure if they'd pay the shipping but I can see what they'll do. Plus, now the price is up by $10 for the 2 extra bottles which takes it over the amount I was credited for.

I've taken my 2 drive this morning and 2 just about 15 mins ago and I will be doing back today. I'll post back with the results later.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

OK, back from my back workout. I'm doing a lot of different stuff now that I'm at a new gym but I did pretty much the same thing last week on the new iso lat hammer strength machines.

I took 2 DRIVE and 2 RPM this morning upon waking and 2 DRIVE and 2 RPM about 1.5 hrs before working out. Pre workout meal was 50g WPI and 80g rolled oats eaten about 1 hr pre workout.

Workout:
Deadlifts up to 235 lbs for 10 reps. I took a few weeks off from this so I didn't go too heavy. Also my knee still bothers me and it was feeling weird so I didn't want to go heavy because of that as well.

Weighted pull ups with 25 lbs added to my body weight. 3 sets of 10 and 1 set of 6. I could probably do 35 for about 5 reps or more for the first set if I wanted to. I'll try next week and see how many I can do.

I'm not sure the exact names of these machines so hopefully you will know what I'm talking about.

Iso lateral pull machine:
1x45 per side 10 reps.
2x45 per side 10 reps.
2x45+20 lbs per side 8 reps.

Chest pull hammer strength machine
2x45 per side about 8-10 reps 3 sets

DB shrugs with 75s 1 set of 10(waiting around for the standing shrug machine).

Standing shrugs 3 sets with 2x45 per side + 10
1 more set 2x45 + 20lb per side.
This thing rules, it really isolates the traps.

• Strength: too early to tell compared to last week.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: nothing noticeable compared to last week. I have no idea where I could get a hydrostatic BF test done so I don't know exactly what my BF% is but I'm guessing around 14% at the most because I can sort of see the outline of my abs. My cheap junky caliper says 8mm fat but I don't know how exact it is.
• Pumps/Vascularity: no different than with just RPM so far. BUT I do get very vascular in my arms and shoulders.
• Endurance: very good. I still felt like I could go on longer but I was there for about 1 hr and I felt that I had done enough.
• Aggression: nothing noticeably different from RPM so far
• Focus: no noticeable changes yet
• Libido: no noticeable changes yet
• Muscle Density/Hardening: no noticeable changes yet
• Overall Energy: good energy. The RPM doesn't hit me as hard as it did but I still had good energy from it.
• Personal Commentary: I was sweating like crazy today. My shirt was soaked right through. I did notice getting sweaty a little earlier in my workout but I did start out with deadlifts. I was sweating a lot by the 2nd set.

I'm looking forward to shoulders tomorrow, and this time I'll bring another shirt so I don't have to drive home in the soaking one.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm sweatin right now just from typing..... 6 caps of Drive today. lol

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2, shoulders

Dosing: 2 DRIVE, 2 RPM upon waking. 2 DRIVE, 2 RPM 1.25 hrs before workout.

Pre workout meal 75g rolled oats + 50g WPI

Workout:
DB press 60lbs 3 sets of 10. 1 set of 3 with 65 lbs. Last week somehow I was able to do 70s for a few sets so this week I'm definitely weaker for some reason on that exercise.

BB press 1x25 per side warmup.
1x30 per side x 10
1x35 per side x 10
1x40 per side x 5

Bent over flies with 35s 4 sets of 8-10 reps.

Side laterals 30lb dbs 3 sets

Hammer strength shoulder press 1x45 per side 1 set of 10.
1x55 2 sets of 10

Cable lateral raises 45 lbs 3 sets
Cable front raises 55 lbs 4 sets

Reverse fly machine 190 lbs 4 sets.

• Strength: weaker this week on shoulder press, every thing else about the same. Only 2nd day though.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: nothing noticeable compared to last week yet.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Shoulders were very pumped up. Doing the side laterals made my shoulders look like an anatomy chart.
• Endurance: Excellent. Wasn't really that tired at the end of my workout and also did 20 mins cardio at around 130 bpm heart rate.
• Aggression: Feeling a little mellow today for some reason.
• Focus: no noticeable changes yet. I'm always pretty focused anyways so I don't know if I'll notice anything different.
• Libido: no noticeable changes yet
• Overall Energy: good energy. felt like I could keep working out for longer than I did.
• Personal Commentary: Sweating a LOT. Shirt was drenched again, cardio didn't help. I was already soaked before cardio though. It was really hot today so it's hard to say if it was the DRIVE+RPM or not. I did notice I was the only one drenched in the gym so it's probably a good sign that it's doing something. The only other guy that was as sweaty as me looked like he was jacked on AAS.
When I woke up I took 2 DRIVE and 2 RPM. I had beads of sweat on my eyebrows while I was just sitting at the computer but it was pretty warm out and my window was open.

I do think that most of the sweating was due to DRIVE and RPM though. To me it felt like it was one of those summer days of 35 degrees C but it was really about 26-28 out and not that humid.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I get really really hot on Drive or RPM. Sweat like crazy in the gym which is not the norm for me.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3 was off day. 4 DRIVE and 4 RPM total. Went to wedding, stayed up too late, ate lots of food.

DAY 4 (yesterday) LEGS

Somehow my knee felt better after doing deadlifts last week so I started up on legs again.

I only got about 6 hrs sleep because I got home around 3AM after my friend's wedding. So I woke up later than normal and this was closer to my workout so I only had the 2 DRIVE and 2 RPM when I woke up. Later on in the day after my workout I had 1 more DRIVE and 1 RPM.

I didn't do squats at all just leg press and some other quad and hamstring exercises.

• Strength: Good strength on leg press. About the same as 3 weeks ago. Not bad considering the time off I had.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Nothing huge in leg pumps. I don't really get too pumped up unless I do really high reps which I didn't do. Still pretty vascular in the arms even though I wasn't working them out.
• Endurance: Still very good even on a leg day. I felt I still could have kept going but it was already about 1 hr workout and the gym was closing.
• Aggression: Nothing overly different.
• Focus: Not really any different than normal
• Libido: Libido is up a little, not huge
• Overall Energy: Good considering I didn't sleep much the night before. It didn't really affect my workout eve though before the workout I didn't want to go but I forced myself.
• Personal Commentary: Still sweating a lot, hasn't diminished at all.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5, CHEST

2 RPM, 2 DRIVE upon waking. 2 RPM, 2 DRIVE 1.5 hrs before workout.
80g rolled oats and 50g WPI 1 hr pre workout.

• Strength: good strength. Did 90s on the incline DB press for a few sets.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Still pretty decent. Lots of veins popping out in the forearms.
• Endurance: Good. I'd say I didn't get as weak as fast as normal on chest exercises.
• Aggression: A little aggression. People annoy me a lot more.
• Focus: About normal for me
• Libido: up a little.
• Overall Energy: still good, energy hasn't diminished.
• Personal Commentary: shirt soaked again :)

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Catching up on the log..

DAY 6(Yesterday), ARMS

2 DRIVE + 2 RPM upon waking. 2 RPM + 3 DRIVE 1.5 hrs pre workout. 80g rolled oats + 50g WPI pre workout meal about 1 hr before.

55lbs db curls 2x 6-8 reps.
50lbs db curls 1x 10 reps.

Tricep extensions warm up 20 lbs 2 sets

Skull crushers decline bench 25 per side warm up.
+20 lbs 10 reps 1 set
+20 lbs 6 reps 45 per side + EZ curl bar.

EZ Curl standing curls 45 per side, couple sets

Lying tricep extensions, 45 lb dbs 3 sets

Incline db curls 40 lb dbs 3 sets

Over head tricep extensions 35 lbs 3 sets

Curl machine 2x45 plates 2 sets. 1x45+1x35 2 sets

V-bar tricep push downs 160 lbs 3 sets

• Strength: I think I'm up a few reps on some things and about the same on other things. Hard to say because it could be varied a few reps due to how much sleep I got.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Haven't noticed a huge difference yet but I found a new vein behind my ear :lol:
• Pumps/Vascularity: Still pretty decent. Lots of veins popping out in the forearms.
• Endurance: Good endurance. Not really getting all that tired at the end of the workout. My muscles get fatigued and it's hard to keep doing the heavy weight at the end but it's not like my whole body is tired at all.
• Aggression: Seems to vary day by day
• Focus: About normal for me
• Libido: definitely up
• Overall Energy: still good, energy hasn't diminished.
• Personal Commentary: didn't sweat as much during this workout but it's getting colder out now, around where it should be this time of year. I still did sweat quite a bit but my shirt wasn't soaked like before.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Day 7, off day

Took 2 RPM + 2 DRIVE upon waking 7AM. 2 RPM + 2 DRIVE later in the day about 4PM. I'm still pretty hot today even though it's only about 10C here right now. My window is wide open and I'm hot still, but not much wind blowing in.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 7, off day

Took 2 RPM + 2 DRIVE upon waking 7AM. 2 RPM + 2 DRIVE later in the day about 4PM. I'm still pretty hot today even though it's only about 10C here right now. My window is wide open and I'm hot still, but not much wind blowing in.
try bumping it up to 6 Drive per day (just as an experiment :))- I am starting to see a consistency in results all the way across the board on this one....

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I think I might try that. I popped 3 this morning. I'll do 3 pre workout and see what happens.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8, back day

Took 2 RPM+3 DRIVE upon waking 1/2 hr or so before breakfast. 2 RPM+3 DRIVE about 1.5 hrs pre workout. 50g WPI, 80g rolled oats 1 hr pre workout.

Workout:
Deadlifts up to 245 lbs for 6 reps.

Weighted pull ups with 25 lbs added to my body weight. 3 sets of 10 and 1 set of 6. Forgot to try 35 lbs this week.

Iso lateral pull machine:
1x45 per side 10 reps.
2x45 per side 10 reps.
3x45 per side 10 reps. +20 lbs from last week

Chest pull hammer strength machine
2x45 per side 2 sets. Didn't really want to do this machine, just doing it while waiting.

DB shrugs with 75s 3 set of 10

Standing shrugs 3 sets with 2x45 per side
2 more set 2x45 + 25lb per side. +10 lbs from last week

• Strength: definitely up a little from last week. Deadlifts are higher because last week I took it easy. This week I pushed it a little more but it's not any weight I haven't done before. Strength up on some other exercises though. Some are new exercises I've only been doing for a few weeks.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: I think I do notice a little more veins in weird places but it's hard to tell how much fat I've lost if any.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Pretty good pumps. Didn't get any lower back pumps or anything.
• Endurance: Still very good.
• Aggression: seems to come and go. I don't have any problems wanting to lift the weights with or without DRIVE.
• Focus: nothing more than normal
• Libido: definitely up. not raging wood all day or anything but definitely feeling a difference.
• Muscle Density/Hardening: no noticeable changes yet. I'm not really lean so it's probably harder to tell.
• Overall Energy: Doing good in this area. Even at the end of long days at school I'm not too tired.
• Personal Commentary: Did about 15 mins cardio today after as well. I was doing more intense than normal but heart rate was staying low, about 125-130 at 75 rpm on the elliptical. I was sweating a little more than Tuesday. Not quite as much as when it was 20 degrees hotter outside, but still pretty good.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY9: shoulders

Took 2 RPM+3 DRIVE upon waking 1/2 hr or so before breakfast. 2 RPM+3 DRIVE about 1.5 hrs pre workout. 50g WPI, 75g rolled oats 1 hr pre workout.

DB shoulder press 65 for 14 reps. I tried 70s right off the bat but I couldn't get them up. Still, the first set of 14 reps was good.
2nd set 65 for 10 which was really hard the last 2 reps.
3rd set 65 for 3.

Rear delt flies with 40s 3 sets of 8-10. Up 5 lbs from last week.

BB military press 105 lbs 4 sets.

Lateral DB raises 25 lbs 2 sets.

Bent over reverse cable flies 40 lbs 3 sets.

Front db raises 30 lbs 1 set. 35 lbs 2 sets.

Reverse fly machine 160 lbs.

I believe that is it for the workout.

• Strength: up a little again on shoulders from last week for most exercises.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Looking in the mirror I do think I look a little leaner, especially after the workout when I'm all pumped up. It's only been a week though so I don't expect huge fat loss yet. Can't wait to see the results at the end of a month.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Shoulders were very pumped up at the end of my workout. Good vascularity in my forearms and shoulders near anterior delt.
• Endurance: I seemed to tire on the db press pretty easily but most of the other things were just as good or better than last week.
• Aggression: seems to come and go.
• Libido: up from normal
• Muscle Density/Hardening: hard to say. They're hard when flexed of course but I wouldn't say they're pumped up and hard all the time.
• Overall Energy: still good energy. Can't complain at all, I have lots of energy to do workouts.
• Personal Commentary: sweating a little bit harder than Tuesday. This is my 2nd day at 6 DRIVE. I noticed that I felt my skin and it felt warmer than normal. Thermogenic effects must be working well. Hopefully I can drop the stubborn bf that I can never seem to lose. Did 20 mins cardio today after my workout too and going at a good speed of 75-80 rpm, about 135 bpm heart rate. I still had lots of energy to do the cardio. My theory of post weight cardio is that it'll help soak up any extra carbs from my pre workout meal and any post workout carbs(about 40g depending on how late in the day it is) will also go to the right places instead of fat.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10, off 4 RPM and 6 DRIVE
DAY 11, legs

2 RPM + 3 DRIVE upon waking. 5 hrs later pre workout, 3 RPM and 3 DRIVE. I think I shouldn't have done 3 RPM because I definitely felt too much caffeine.

Workout:
Front squats up to 195 lbs 8 reps.

Hack squats ~170 lbs + whatever the sliding thing weighs. I haven't been doing these too long and they really hit the quads hard.

Glute ham raise with body weight 4 sets of 10. Definitely getting a lot better at doing these. When I started I could barely do 2 full sets. Torso not 100% in line with my legs because that's a little too hard but I'm getting there. I do it with my hips bent a bit which makes it a little easier. I'm working up to doing it's straight out.

Calves machine 170 lbs, 3 sets. 135 lbs 1 set. Body weight single leg calf raises, 3 sets.

Leg curls 55 lbs 3 sets. 50 lbs 1 set.

Leg extensions, whole stack, couple of sets.

• Strength: Up some on front squat. Didn't do back squat today. Up about 10 lbs on calf machine.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Pretty sure I've leaned out a little. Neck veins were popping out pretty good when doing front squats.
• Pumps/Vascularity: I didn't look at my quads area for veins or anything but my calves are showing some veins now. They were before too but I'm definitely slooowly leaning up.
• Endurance: Not bad but I was a little too amped up from the caffeine so I couldn't push quite as hard or as fast.
• Libido: getting better.
• Muscle Density/Hardening: still not sure, not lean enough to easily tell
• Overall Energy: a little too much from the RPM but that was my fault. I didn't have time to do cardio since the gym was closing but I still could have done it easily.
• Personal Commentary: I'm wishing that this bottle was bigger so it lasted at least a month at 6 caps!
Checked my BP about 5 mins after my workout and it was 135/85. Not bad.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. What does your BP normally run and what is it now at a relaxed (not right after weights) state?

Keep it up!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Last time I checked it besides today was about 120/80 but that was a few years ago. I don't have easy access to any bp testing equipment right now so I have no idea. I just used the one at the gym. But I think it's back to normal right now which is probably around 120/80 again. My HR at that time was 104 bpm right after working out and changing clothes. Right now it is about 60-62 bpm. I'm just working on the computer.

I don't have any BP problem I was just curious what it would be after a legs workout. Next time I go to the grocery store in a few days I'll try to remember to check it again since they have a pharmacy there. I don't believe RPM or DRIVE has caused any BP increase if that's what you're wondering.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last time I checked it besides today was about 120/80 but that was a few years ago. I don't have easy access to any bp testing equipment right now so I have no idea. I just used the one at the gym. But I think it's back to normal right now which is probably around 120/80 again. My HR at that time was 104 bpm right after working out and changing clothes. Right now it is about 60-62 bpm. I'm just working on the computer.

I don't have any BP problem I was just curious what it would be after a legs workout. Next time I go to the grocery store in a few days I'll try to remember to check it again since they have a pharmacy there. I don't believe RPM or DRIVE has caused any BP increase if that's what you're wondering.
Yeah- it mostly likely had to do with the leg workout- BP will actually decrease with RPM/Drive significantly b/c of the PDE5 inhibiting effects- but a leg workout will actually increase BP significantly due to the Valsalva maneuver and interabdominal pressure......

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12, chest(Yesterday)

2 RPM + 3 DRIVE upon waking. 2 RPM + 3 DRIVE about 1.5 hrs pre workout.

75g rolled oats + 50g wpi.

Workout:
Incline db press up to 85s. Down 5 lbs, was 90s last week. But it was a different gym with different type weights which were rubber and bigger than the normal ones I use.

Decline db press 75s. I hate this damn decline bench they have at this gym. It's really only made for doing situps and doesn't make doing chest very easy.

Incline iso hammer press 45+35 3 sets.

DB flies, 45s.

Low pully standing cable flies 40 lbs.

Most of my lifts were about the same or down a little from last week. I feel a little like I'm under attack from some cold virus so that probably has something to do with it. I'm not sick yet and hopefully won't be but I'm just feeling a little bit like something's coming on.

• Strength: down a little on some excercises
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: I still think I'm a little leaner. Looking better in the mirror IMO but nothing huge yet. One area I'm noticing is my shoulders. I believe I'm seeing more separation now than a few weeks ago. I'm really hitting my shoulders hard the last 6 months, especially rear and lateral delts and they've come up quite a bit.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Still good in forearms and shoulders area for vascularity. I don't get too big of a pump besides vascularity unless I do higher reps, like 15-20 which is almost never.
• Endurance: Good, could have kept going but I don't want to over train.
• Libido: definitely up from 2 weeks ago. Lots more indecent :D thoughts.
• Overall Energy: still good. If I take even 1 more RPM it makes me too stimulated. Which is good for me because it lasts much longer :)
• Personal Commentary: I'm not sweating quite as much as the first week but now it's gotten much cooler out. I did notice today that most people at school were wearing jackets but I was just wearing a tshirt so I'm sure I'm still putting out more heat than most people. Although, I'm usually like that anyways, I don't get cold as much as some people.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Day 13, arms

2 RPM + 3 DRIVE upon waking. 2 RPM + 3 DRIVE about 1.5 hrs pre workout. 75g rolled oats + 50g wpi.

I got up pretty early today and I was tired for a while. But I did wake up pretty good after taking the RPM and DRIVE.

Workout:

DB curls 50s, 3 sets.
Decline skull crushers 40 lbs per side + bar weight. This bar was longer than the one last week and I'm pretty sure it weighed at least 5-10 lbs more.

EZ curl bb curls, up to 100 lbs.

Lying db extensions, 45 lbs 2 sets
Sitting db extentions 35 lbs 3 sets

Preacher curls with the longer bar + 40 lbs per side. Then 30 lbs per side.

V-bar tricep extensions 80 lbs. This one doesn't have many pulleys to make the weight easier. On a different cable machine I can usually do the entire stack of 150 lbs + 25 lbs because of the pulley arrangement.

Single arm DB curls on the preacher bench with 35s.

• Strength: A little bit less on db curls. They felt heavier for 50s. Did 55s last week for a couple of sets.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Still thinking I've lost some fat. I can see lots of little veins branching off the larger more visible veins.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Great vascularity in my forearms as usual. Nice bicep veins and tricep veins are becoming noticeable. Triceps were pretty pumped up after only a few sets. My shoulders were looking pretty pumped up. I'm starting to get that big roundness to my shoulders although not huge yet, but better than about a year ago.
• Endurance: Good, did cardio after and had lots of energy. The only thing is was my legs were hurting really bad from Sunday. A little more than usual.
• Libido: still up
• Overall Energy: still good
• Personal Commentary: my face got drenched from cardio and I was sweating pretty good during the workout but still much less than last week. I'm no longer the freak who's soaked at the end of a workout. Now I'm just only half soaked.
One thing I've noticed before when I was just taking RPM is an increase in confidence. Anyone else notice this? It's still continuing so I tend to believe it's from RPM and/or DRIVE.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Day 14, off
Day 15, back

2 RPM + 3 DRIVE upon waking. 2 RPM + 3 drive about 1.5 hrs pre workout.
Pre workout meal: 80g rolled oats + 50g WPI

Workout:
Deadlifts up to 245 5 reps. Got a few more reps than last week. I'll probably take next week off from deads.

Close grip t-bar rows up to 4 plates + 10 lbs.
I believe this is up 10 lbs from last week. I thought I wrote that down in the last back day post but I guess not.

Weighted pullups, shoulder width, body weight + 35 lbs. 3 sets 8-10. Up 10 lbs from last week!

Iso incline row
2x45 per side 10 reps.
3x45 per side 8 reps.
2x45+35 per side 10 reps 2 sets.

DB rows 85s 10 reps.
DB rows up to 90 lbs for 2 sets of 10.

DB shrugs 80 lb dbs 3 sets.

Shrug machine
Standing shrugs 1 sets with 2x45 per side
3 more set 2x45 + 40 per side. +30 lbs from last week :O

THIS IS THE FINAL POST OF MY 2 WEEK LOG FOR THE AppNut giveaway.
HOWEVER, I plan to keep logging anyways for at least another 2 weeks if not more.

SO, here is my assessment of DRIVE+RPM after 2 weeks:

• Strength: up a little on pretty much everything.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: I'm sure I'm a little leaner. I plan to take some pictures this weekend and compare it to a few months ago. I've been basically at maintenance for a while so no huge changes in the last few months in weight, but I have made some strength gains in that time.
• Pumps/Vascularity: Great vascularity in my forearms as usual.
• Endurance: Good endurance. Still not really all that exhausted after the workout, but weaker.
• Libido: still up
• Overall Energy: still good
• Personal Commentary: The sweating is back. I think the reason I didn't get it the last few days was my timing before meals. I took it about 15 mins before my pre workout meal with about 250 ml of water to wash it out of my stomach fast. I don't think it was fast enough though and hindered or slowed absorption. Today I took it 1/2 hr before my pre workout meal and I was sweating a lot again. It was a heavier lift day but I don't think that had much to do with it because it felt the same as last week.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16, shoulders(yesterday)
Day 17 off(today)

Took 2 RPM+3 DRIVE upon waking 1/2 hr or so before breakfast. 2 RPM+3 DRIVE about 1.5 hrs pre workout. 50g WPI, 75g rolled oats 1 hr pre workout.

DB shoulder press 65 for 3 sets.

Rear delt flies with 40s 3 sets of 8-10.

BB military press 105 lbs 4 sets.

Lateral DB raises 30 lbs 2 sets.

Bent over reverse cable flies 45 lbs 3 sets. +5 lbs

Front db raises 35 lbs 3 sets.

Reverse fly machine 160 lbs.

Wide grip bb rows 100 lbs 3 sets.

Shoulder press machine 45 lbs per side 2 sets.

Front cable raises 50 lbs

Cardio, 15 mins hr ~135-140 bpm

• Strength: up in reps on shoulder press and some other exercises
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: same
• Pumps/Vascularity:Shoulders were very pumped up at the end of my workout. Good vascularity in my forearms and shoulders near anterior delt.
• Endurance:Better on db press this week
• Libido: up from normal
• Muscle Density/Hardening: not sure.
• Overall Energy: still good energy.
• Personal Commentary: taking more time between DRIVE and eating definitely helps with absorption.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i agree with u, eating defintely helps with absorption

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18, LEGS(Yesterday)

4 RPM + 6 DRIVE total.

As promised, I took my bp measurements before working out. This is exactly 1 week after the 1st measurement which was after my leg workout. Result: 117/60, which is extremely good. Resting heart rate was 68 bpm.

Workout:

Front squats up to 205 lbs. +10 lbs from last week!

Hack squats up to 210. +40 lbs from last week.

Glute ham raises, not quite straight body, 4 sets. These are getting much easier. I could barely do 2 sets when I first started.

Leg curls, about 65 lbs on the machine, 4 sets.

Leg extensions, whole stack which is 235 lbs, 3 sets.

Calf machine ~175 lbs 3 sets, body weight single leg calf raises 4 sets.

Leg press 460 lbs

Strength: UP on most stuff AGAIN. Kind of crazy this isn't a steroid.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19, Chest(yesterday)

4 RPM + 6 DRIVE total

Incline db press up to 90s 6 reps. +5 lbs from last week

Decline db press 80s 3 sets. +5 lbs from last week.

Hammer grip incline 35+45 per side 3 sets

Machine flies 2 sets 160 lbs

Cable flies 3 sets 60 lbs

20 mins cardio.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree. At least 1/2 hr seems to work for me.