Took 2 +3 DRIVE upon waking 1/2 hr or so before breakfast. 2 RPM+3 DRIVE about 1.5 hrs pre workout. 50g WPI, 75g rolled oats 1 hr pre workout.
DB shoulder press 65 for 14 reps. I tried 70s right off the bat but I couldn't get them up. Still, the first set of 14 reps was good.
2nd set 65 for 10 which was really hard the last 2 reps.
3rd set 65 for 3.
Rear delt flies with 40s 3 sets of 8-10. Up 5 lbs from last week.
BB military press 105 lbs 4 sets.
Lateral DB raises 25 lbs 2 sets.
Bent over cable flies 40 lbs 3 sets.
Front db raises 30 lbs 1 set. 35 lbs 2 sets.
Reverse fly machine 160 lbs.
I believe that is it for the workout.
• Strength: up a little again on shoulders from last week for most exercises.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Looking in the mirror I do think I look a little leaner, especially after the workout when I'm all pumped up. It's only been a week though so I don't expect huge fat loss yet. Can't wait to see the results at the end of a month.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Shoulders were very pumped up at the end of my workout. Good vascularity in my forearms and shoulders near anterior delt.
• : I seemed to tire on the db press pretty easily but most of the other things were just as good or better than last week.
• Aggression: seems to come and go.
• Focus: nothing more than normal
• Libido: up from normal
• Muscle /Hardening: hard to say. They're hard when flexed of course but I wouldn't say they're pumped up and hard all the time.
• Overall Energy: still good energy. Can't complain at all, I have lots of energy to do workouts.
• Personal Commentary: sweating a little bit harder than Tuesday. This is my 2nd day at 6 DRIVE. I noticed that I felt my skin and it felt warmer than normal. Thermogenic effects must be working well. Hopefully I can drop the stubborn bf that I can never seem to lose. Did 20 mins cardio today after my workout too and going at a good speed of 75-80 rpm, about 135 bpm heart rate. I still had lots of energy to do the cardio. My theory of post weight cardio is that it'll help soak up any extra carbs from my pre workout meal and any post workout carbs(about 40g depending on how late in the day it is) will also go to the right places instead of fat.