DAY 10, off 4 RPM and 6 DRIVE
DAY 11, legs
2 RPM + 3 DRIVE upon waking. 5 hrs later pre workout, 3 RPM and 3 DRIVE. I think I shouldn't have done 3 RPM because I definitely felt too much caffeine.
Front squats up to 195 lbs 8 reps.
Hack squats ~170 lbs + whatever the sliding thing weighs. I haven't been doing these too long and they really hit the quads hard.
Glute ham raise with body weight 4 sets of 10. Definitely getting a lot better at doing these. When I started I could barely do 2 full sets. Torso not 100% in line with my legs because that's a little too hard but I'm getting there. I do it with my hips bent a bit which makes it a little easier. I'm working up to doing it's straight out.
Calves machine 170 lbs, 3 sets. 135 lbs 1 set. Body weight single leg calf raises, 3 sets.
Leg curls 55 lbs 3 sets. 50 lbs 1 set.
Leg extensions, whole stack, couple of sets.
• Strength: Up some on front squat. Didn't do back squat today. Up about 10 lbs on calf machine.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Pretty sure I've leaned out a little. Neck veins were popping out pretty good when doing front squats.
• Pumps/Vascularity: I didn't look at my quads area for veins or anything but my calves are showing some veins now. They were before too but I'm definitely slooowly leaning up.
• Endurance: Not bad but I was a little too amped up from the caffeine so I couldn't push quite as hard or as fast.
• Aggression: seems to come and go.
• Focus: nothing more than normal
• Libido: getting better.
• Muscle Density/Hardening: still not sure, not lean enough to easily tell
• Overall Energy: a little too much from the RPM but that was my fault. I didn't have time to do cardio since the gym was closing but I still could have done it easily.
• Personal Commentary: I'm wishing that this bottle was bigger so it lasted at least a month at 6 caps!
Checked my BP about 5 mins after my workout and it was 135/85. Not bad.