Jet's 2 Week Test DRIVE

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Jet's (Extended) Test DRIVE

Hey everybody. So I just got my bottle of Drive (man did I tear that package open like a kid on Christmas morning :twisted: ) I wasn’t planning on logging this, but I couldn’t pass up on AN’s generous offer. A round of applause to a great company that has a vested interest in their community :thumbsup:

I'll be logging Drive for 2 weeks at 2 caps 2x daily. I may extend the log and do weekly updates after the 2 weeks are complete.

Now for some stats and info:
I’m currently trying to bulk up as much as possible, which isn’t the easiest thing to do while living in a dorm, but I’ve put together the best diet I can in my situation:

Meal 1: 4 eggs, ½ cup of oatmeal, ½ cup milk
Meal 2: 1 can of solid white albacore tuna, 1 piece of whole wheat bread, 1 cup of broccoli
Meal 3: (Postworkout) 2 scoops of ON 100% Whey, 1 Banana, ½ cup Oatmeal
Meal 4: 8oz. Lean meat, 1 small red potato, 1 cup of broccoli
Meal 5: 1 Scoop ON 100% Whey, 1 Scoop ON 100% Casein, 1 Apple

I also snack on natural peanut butter and any free food I come by.

I was on a modified 5x5 routine for the past couple of months, and have just switched over to a 4 day split:

Mon: Chest/Tri
Tues: Back/Bi
Wed: Off
Thurs: Shoulders/Traps
Fri: Legs

I’ll be updating daily on the following:
• Strength:
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Pumps/Vascularity:
• Endurance:
• Aggression:
• Focus:
• Libido:
• Muscle Density/Hardening:
• Overall Energy:
• Personal Commentary:

As of this writing I weigh 167-170 lbs, up from 160-162 a month ago. My weight likes to fluctuate for some reason, but generally stays in the same 2-3 pound range. As I said before, my main goal is to add LBM, but any noticeable recomp would also be welcome.

The stims in RPM have been keeping me awake lately, so I’m hoping that Drive can provide me with the focus and energy of RPM, without the sides. The only other supps I’ll be using is a multi and Xtend (3 scoops during workout.) I also intend on throwing in some RPM a couple of days, and list any noticeable differences.

Tomorrow is my day off, so my first log post will be made on Thursday.

Can't wait to get started :head:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
:dance:
let's get the dance party started shall we? :]

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Finally got to start Drive this morning! I took my first dose of two capsules at 8:00 this morning about 20 minutes before breakfast, and took my pre-wo dose of two capsules about twenty minutes ago.

I'll report back once I get back from the gym. Not sure if it's placebo, but so far I've felt a few things:

Sense of overall well being
More awake
Libido seems slightly heightened
Focus similar to RPM, but "smoother"

Now to the gym :twisted:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Well I met a new vein today :)

Strength: Seemed about the same, overall a good workout, but no dramatic changes.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Body Weight=167. N/C.
Pumps/Vascularity: Had pretty good pumps, surprising for the first day, and met a new vein.
Endurance: Good, about the same as normal.
Aggression: No rpm-like aggression today
Focus: Good focus, but nothing extreme
Libido: Slightly heightened
Muscle Density/Hardening: N/C
Overall Energy: Improved, I feel a little more awake today, and in a better mood than normally.

Personal Commentary: I'm really not sure if some of these affects are placebo, but I'm pretty impressed if they're not. What is especially impressive was that I saw a new vein. I'm not an extremely vascular guy, so it's pretty rare for me to see that kind of thing. Existing veins were more prominent also :thumbsup:

Can't wait for Drive to kick in at full effect. If I'm feeling it the first day, I can't wait to be 10 days in :dance:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Leg day today

Strength: About average, maybe got a couple of extra reps in.
Pumps/Vascularity: Pump was decent, harder to tell because it was a leg day. No vascularity today.
Endurance: Slightly above average
Focus: N/C
Libido: N/C
Muscle Density/Hardening: Noticeable muscle hardening during workout
Overall Energy: Not quite as awake as yesterday, but still feeling good.

Personal Comments
Today was a leg day. Had to skip a meal before my workout, but I still made it through my workout with good energy. I was sweating like CRAZY today, I'm looking forward to the fat loss I might see on this :). It was harder to judge pump and vascularity since it was a leg day, but I definitely felt pretty substantial pump and hardening. Overall mood and energy aren't quite as good as yesterday, but still above average.

Can't wait until monday. Any AN reps care to comment on how I should dose on off days? Stick with 2 caps 2x daily, or down it to 1 cap in the morning and 2 in the afternoon?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Leg day today

Strength: About average, maybe got a couple of extra reps in.
Pumps/Vascularity: Pump was decent, harder to tell because it was a leg day. No vascularity today.
Endurance: Slightly above average
Focus: N/C
Muscle Density/Hardening: Noticeable muscle hardening during workout
Overall Energy: Not quite as awake as yesterday, but still feeling good.

Personal Comments
Today was a leg day. Had to skip a meal before my workout, but I still made it through my workout with good energy. I was sweating like CRAZY today, I'm looking forward to the fat loss I might see on this :). It was harder to judge pump and vascularity since it was a leg day, but I definitely felt pretty substantial pump and hardening. Overall mood and energy aren't quite as good as yesterday, but still above average.

Can't wait until monday. Any AN reps care to comment on how I should dose on off days? Stick with 2 caps 2x daily, or down it to 1 cap in the morning and 2 in the afternoon?
Stick with 2x2 or 3x2, or even 3x3 if you really want a kick :)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Off Day

Strength: N/A
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Look a little fuller in the mirror
Pumps/Vascularity: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Aggression: N/C
Focus: N/A
Overall Energy: N/C

Personal Commentary:
Feeling about the same today. I might look a little fuller in the mirror, but not much else to note. Dosed at 2x2.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Off Day

Strength: N/A
Pumps/Vascularity: Veins more noticeable
Endurance: N/A
Aggression: N/C
Focus: N/A
Overall Energy: N/C

Personal Commentary:
Not too much to report, but my veins are getting more noticeable. I was washing dishes after breakfast, and when I looked down, my bicep veins were there to say good morning :)

Dosed at 2x2

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Chest and Tris today. Drive is starting to kick in.

Strength: Slightly up, but form is greatly improved.
Pumps/Vascularity: Veins are starting to peek through. Dense, long lasting pumps.
Endurance: Great, didn't run out of breath today.
Aggression: High, I feel like destroying random objects throughout the day.
Focus: High, heightened focus is leading to much better form and slower repititions.
Libido: Slightly elevated
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles are getting very dense during workouts
Overall Energy: About the same

Personal Comments
The Drive is definitely starting to kick in. My veins are all starting to peek through during workouts. They're not completely there yet, but getting close. My endurance was great today; I never felt out of breath, I just felt like I had to let my heart rate drop before moving onto the next set. The focus I'm getting is making my form a lot better, so it feels like work done is more beneficial than usual. Aggression is definitely heightened, and I get pretty heated about little things. Pumps were solid, muscles are getting dense, and it's easy to tell that it's only going to get better :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm probably going to extend the log beyond the two weeks I initially said. After week two I think I'll start stacking with RPM to see what noticeable differences it makes.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
By the way, a question for anybody on the AN team: How many hours apart should I try to keep the doses?

I wake up at 8:00am during the week and take my first dose, and because of class schedule, I have to take my second dose (1hr pre-workout) at 11:00am or 10:00am depending on the day of the week. Should I skip my morning dose, take my first dose pre-workout, and take my second dose later in the afternoon? Or keep dosing the way I am?

I only ask because I've seen you suggest it to a few others, and wasn't sure which way to dose in my situation :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, a question for anybody on the AN team: How many hours apart should I try to keep the doses?

I wake up at 8:00am during the week and take my first dose, and because of class schedule, I have to take my second dose (1hr pre-workout) at 11:00am or 10:00am depending on the day of the week. Should I skip my morning dose, take my first dose pre-workout, and take my second dose later in the afternoon? Or keep dosing the way I am?

I only ask because I've seen you suggest it to a few others, and wasn't sure which way to dose in my situation :)
I'm not on the AN team but...

I'd go with the 1 dose pre-workout, and the other around 6pm, assuming it doesn't bother your sleep. It didn't affect mine at any time, so I was taking em separated as 8 hour splits for a while 2/2/2 6am 2pm 10pm. dang I wish I was taking it right now :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Great question!!! I would take the first dose pre-workout, and the second later in the day- maybe 6-8 hours later, but there are a lot of different ways to do this:

What I do:

I wake up at 5 AM, take 4 Osteobolin, 3 Drive, 3 RPM, and 3 IGF-2 on an empty stomach- wait for them to kick in, walk the dogs about 6, drink an MRP, and hit the track or weight room by 7.

9 AM Post workout:
50 grams maltodextrin
5 Neovar
50 grams whey protein
2 scoops Xtend

One hour later:
50 grams protein
100 grams of complex carbs (rice or pasta)

1 PM: 3 Drive and 3 IGF-2

3 PM: 1 Drive and a Monster drink if I am dragging at all :)

6 PM: 5 Neovar with dinner

9 PM: 3 IGF-2 on an empty stomach before bed, along with 4 Osteo-C

Pretty basic, and great for recovery!!!

Bottom line and things to remember:

3 Drive plus 3 RPM pre-workout- trust me on this- it will keep you pumped and strong all day :)
Spread out the doses on Drive 6-10 hours apart, and you can use RPM along with your second dose of Drive (works even better this way :))

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I had a feeling I was dosing them too closely together :thumbsup:

I'll definitely be throwing in some of my RPM soon :twisted:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I find timing is everything with these herbal type athletic supps.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Back and Bi today

Strength: Today was the first day I can definitely say strength is up
Pumps/Vascularity: Veins in my forearms were really noticeable, bicep veins were pretty huge. Long lasting pump.
Endurance: Great, felt like I could keep going most of the time
Aggression: Not as high as yesterday, but still heightened
Focus: High, still seeing better form. Mind wanders less
Libido: Higher than yesterday
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles weren't as dense as yesterday, but still dense
Overall Energy: Above average

Personal Comments
Great workout today. I had a great overall sense of well being for my entire workout that brought with it great focus, confidence, and "drive." Today is the first day that I'd consider strength up, and form and tempo continue to improve. Libido isn't through the roof yet, but it's higher today than normal.

I'll be switching up my dosing to 2 caps pre-workout, and 2 caps at 6pm starting tomorrow to more evenly space my doses :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Back and Bi today

Strength: Today was the first day I can definitely say strength is up
Pumps/Vascularity: Veins in my forearms were really noticeable, bicep veins were pretty huge. Long lasting pump.
Endurance: Great, felt like I could keep going most of the time
Aggression: Not as high as yesterday, but still heightened
Focus: High, still seeing better form. Mind wanders less
Libido: Higher than yesterday
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles weren't as dense as yesterday, but still dense
Overall Energy: Above average

Personal Comments
Great workout today. I had a great overall sense of well being for my entire workout that brought with it great focus, confidence, and "drive." Today is the first day that I'd consider strength up, and form and tempo continue to improve. Libido isn't through the roof yet, but it's higher today than normal.

I'll be switching up my dosing to 2 caps pre-workout, and 2 caps at 6pm starting tomorrow to more evenly space my doses :thumbsup:
Sweet!!!

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Off day today, not much to report. Aggression is still way up, I need to go to work on a punching bag or something to get some of it out of me :)

Dosed at 2x2

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Shoulders

Strength: Strength is up. Felt like I could get those last reps in more easily.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: About the same
Pumps/Vascularity: Bicep veins were massive today, and forearm veins were pretty noticeable. Got a good pump in my shoulders that's sticking around :D
Endurance: Still good, not out of breath
Aggression: Not too high today
Focus: Focus was the highest it's been yet, had good concentration throughout.
Libido: No change
Muscle Density/Hardening: No change
Overall Energy: Slightly above average

Personal Comments
Good workout today, felt productive. I was pretty hot throughout my workout, but I wasn't sweating much. Strength seems to be up, and vascularity is improving. Libido and aggression aren't too high today. I think changing my dosing routine to 2 caps pre workout, and 2 later in the day is improving my results :thumbsup:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Legs day. Decided to dose at 3 caps pre-workout, will dose additional 2 caps later tonight.

Strength: Strength is up.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: About the same. Scale says 166 today.
Pumps/Vascularity: Good pump in my legs. Noticed some new veins on the back of my legs during incline presses.
Endurance: Good
Focus: Focus was pretty good today, nothing extreme.
Overall Energy: Slightly above average, seemed like 3 caps gave me something extra.

Personal Comments
Pretty good workout today, nothing new to note really. Not sure why I'm down a pound on the scale :think: but it's possible that I'm getting more of a recomp effect than a bulk effect. I'll continue to dose at 3 caps pre workout for a while to see if I notice any changes, I felt like I had a little extra focus and energy today.

I'll be throwing in RPM a few days next week to note any changes.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Wow, day 10 already?

Nothing really to report on today. Dosed at 2x2 and had some stomach agitation, not really sure what it was from.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Wow, day 10 already?

Nothing really to report on today. Dosed at 2x2 since it's an off day.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Fasted Cardio today. Got some good things to say :)

I woke up at around 9:30 today, took 2 caps of Drive, sipped on some Xtend and a Nimbus Blast sample that I got with my last NP order. Got to the gym around 10:20 and did 35 minutes on a treadmill (until I got kicked off by some kid who had it reserved) and another 30 mins on an elliptical.

Now keep this in mind, I normally hate cardio, and don't have great endurance since I don't do it often. Today I felt like I could keep going and going. Even at the end of my session I felt like running back to my dorm. I can definitely feel the Cordyceps doing its job :thumbsup: Had a great thermo affect going too, not too overwhelming like some thermos I've tried, but definitely getting the job done. Hell, I liked doing cardio today.

I'm glad I realized the effectiveness of Drive for cardio, and think I'll realign my goals for a recomp while gaining some lean mass. Great job guys, really loving it.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Chest/Tri today. Dosed 3 caps pre-workout, 2 caps late afternoon

Strength: Strength was good today, weights were up on DB bench
Bodyweight/Body Comp: N/C
Pumps/Vascularity: Good pump in my tris, lots of veins on my forearms
Endurance: Good
Focus: Focus seemed above average
Libido: Up slightly
Overall Energy: Energy was okay today, I was feeling pretty tired before the workout but I made it through

Personal Comments
Strength was up today, focus and energy were decent, and pumps were fairly good. I was getting pretty aggravated during my workout because the gym was way more busy than it usually is and I probably spent 30 minutes waiting equipment, but I still had a decent workout.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Switched up my workout today to more of a Rippetoe routine. Dosed at 2 Drive + 2 RPM, and had some good results.

Strength: Strength felt really high today. Made a couple of PR's
Bodyweight/Body Comp: I think I'm starting to get leaner. I've started to notice I look more cut up, especially while workout out.
Pumps/Vascularity: Veins are starting to stay around for longer, pumps are good.
Endurance: Great endurance today
Aggression: Perfect amount from the RPM
Focus: Good focus
Muscle Density/Hardening: Bis and back seem hard today
Overall Energy: Good overall energy and sense of well being

Personal Comments
I was feeling really dead this morning when I was getting ready to take my Drive dose and make my way to the gym, so I decided to pop 2 RPM. I ended up really enjoying the combo. The focus of Drive, paired with the aggression of RPM made for some good synergism. It normally takes me 3 to (usually) 4 RPM to get a good effect, but 2 RPM with my Drive was perfect. Got a good thermo effect throughout my workout, and good pump. Did some cardio at the end and felt like I could lift again when I was done. I think I'll be dosing 2RPM pre-workout with my Drive for the remainder of my bottles :)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Off day today, dosed at 2x2.

Tomorrow I'll write up a list of my impressions so far. Two weeks is up tomorrow, but I'll continue the log for a while :thumbsup:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

I'm giving my body a few extras days of rest, and won't be lifting until Monday. I dosed at 2x2 today and did some fasted cardio this morning. Endurance and thermo effect were good, as usual.

So today is the 2 week point, so I'll sum up my impressions so far:

Strength: Strength has started to steadily rise my last few lifting sessions
Bodyweight/Body Comp: I'm starting to look more cut, but I think the thermo effect will really kick in now that I'm doing cardio.
Pumps/Vascularity: Veins are definitely more prominent, and get larger during workout.
Endurance: Endurance has been great throughout
Aggression: Aggression has been pretty high since the first few days of use
Focus: Focus is usually hit or miss, but with RPM it seems really improved
Libido: Libido hasn't really been any higher than usual. There were a couple of days where it was pretty out of control, but besides that it has been normal.
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles seem slightly harder than usual
Overall Energy: Affect on energy differs daily, but RPM remedies this.

I'm going to continue this log for a while to see what results I get stacking with RPM. I think it took a few days longer than average for Drive to kick in because I have been following the old dosing scheme (2x2) not the new one (3x2). Now that I'm adding in RPM, and I've already been running Drive for 2 weeks, my cAMP levels should be where they need to be for me to see great results.

I have requested another bottle of Drive as my gift product, and have a second bottle ready to go :)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Had a great workout today, those extra few days off were definitely needed. Dosed 2 Drive + 2 RPM pre workout.

Strength:Strength was definitely up today, PR's on three exercises
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Still looking slightly leaner
Pumps/Vascularity: Impressive vascularity in my arms today.
Endurance: Great, especially with RPM added in
Aggression: Pretty high, wanted to destroy the weights
Focus: I'm really liking the focus/aggression synergism between Drive and RPM, best of both worlds.
Libido: Libido was a little higher today, was more distracted by girls in the gym
Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles seem a little harder than usual
Overall Energy: Good energy, especially since adding in RPM.

During my days off I did a few cardio sessions, all went well with good endurance and thermo effects.

Workout today was great, had good focus, energy, strength, etc. I think Drive really shines when stacked with RPM, it's hard to explain, but you get a very good synergy of aggression and focus, neither one too overbearing, putting you in a pretty great mood for lifting. Keep in mind I'm only dosing RPM on workout days to keep my tolerance for the stims in it down.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

Dosed 2 caps Drive + 2 caps RPM preworkout, will dose additional 2 Drive caps later in the day.

Strength: Up again, more PR's today :)
Pumps/Vascularity: Veins were very noticeable today
Endurance: Endurance was good, not as good as usual. Probably due to the heavier weights I was lifting
Focus: Good
Libido: Heightened
Muscle Density/Hardening: Slight muscle hardening
Overall Energy: Good

Personal Commentary:
I have been really tired all day, but after taking my RPM and Drive doses, I still got in a productive workout. Still seeing great strength increases, especially since adding RPM. Libido was very high today, which is the first time in this log. Pumps and vascularity were up as usual.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle of Drive in the mail from AN today!

Thanks for getting it to me so quick guys, and thanks again for the opportunity :thumbsup:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Dosed 2 caps Drive + 2 caps RPM preworkout, will dose additional 2 Drive caps later in the day.

Personal Commentary:
I'm just going to go straight to personal commentary today. Great workout today, more PR's, great focus and energy, and libido was up again. Seems like all the effects have kicked into full gear, especially since adding RPM preworkout.

If you're going to buy Drive, do yourself a favor and stack it with RPM :)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Personal Commentary
2 Drive + 2 RPM today. I was extremely tired all day today, and was dragging ass in the gym. Struggled with DB presses but added weight to my squats, so it was a mix of good and bad. Pumps and vascularity were up as usual, libido was slightly heightened.

Only one more workout left with my first bottle of Drive, then I'm going to have to save my other bottles for after my nEuphoria log :sad:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Wanted to give my final review/thoughts about my run of Drive. I know it's a little delayed, but I wanted to give myself some time in the gym without Drive so I could evaluate what it did for me more effectively.

The Good:
I think the thing I liked most while on Drive was the strength gains I made, coupled with the great sense of mind/muscle connection. I feel that Drive improved my form, and I've been able to maintain my form even after discontinuing Drive. The pumps and vascularity were nice also, and to my surprise, much of my vascularity has remained after discontinuing Drive. I'd guess that this is from fat loss, which was another thing I really enjoyed about Drive. Like I said earlier in the log, Drive really helped with endurance, and made me enjoy my cardio.

The Bad:
The only real downside that I could find in Drive was the bowel irritation that it caused me. It was pretty mild, but remained through much of my use. When I run Drive again, I'll be sure to ramp up my use steadily to remedy the problem. I also didn't really notice much of a libido increase, but I think this may be more of a personality trait. I've never had extremely high, uncontrollable libido like some people, but did notice occasional libido increases with Drive.

What I Would Do Differently:
There are two major things I would have done differently. Drive took a while to kick in for me, nearly two weeks to start getting the full effects. Keep in mind that I was dosing at 2x2 for the majority of the log. I would recommend that anyone starting Drive steadily ramps up from 1x1 to 2x2, then finally to 3x3. After running 3x3 for around 5 days, I'd go back down to 2x2.

The other thing I would change is RPM. When I first started the log, I wasn't dosing RPM. When I started adding in RPM on workout days (and only on workout days) I really started to notice a difference in my workouts, with lots of PR's and motivation. I was only using 2-3 RPM per workout session, as opposed to my normal 3-4.

Conclusion:
I really enjoyed my run of Drive, and will definitely be using it again. I still rank RPM as my favorite staple supplement, the cost/benefit ratio is pretty incredible with RPM if you only use it preworkout. To me, Drive is something I will be throwing in when I hit plateaus in my training, and I'm sure it will help me to break those plateaus. I have two bottles of Drive and a bottle of RPM waiting in my drawer for when I hit those plateaus, and I can't wait to use them.

I'd again like to thank AN for this log opportunity, and I hope this log was helpful for those of you interested in Drive :)