Jet's 2 Week Test DRIVE

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Got my bottle of Drive in the mail from AN today!

Thanks for getting it to me so quick guys, and thanks again for the opportunity

2. No, thank you man!

3. Day 23

Dosed 2 caps Drive + 2 caps RPM preworkout, will dose additional 2 Drive caps later in the day.

Personal Commentary:
    I'm just going to go straight to personal commentary today. Great workout today, more PR's, great focus and energy, and libido was up again. Seems like all the effects have kicked into full gear, especially since adding RPM preworkout.

If you're going to buy Drive, do yourself a favor and stack it with RPM

4. Day 26

Personal Commentary
    2 Drive + 2 RPM today. I was extremely tired all day today, and was dragging ass in the gym. Struggled with DB presses but added weight to my squats, so it was a mix of good and bad. Pumps and vascularity were up as usual, libido was slightly heightened.

Only one more workout left with my first bottle of Drive, then I'm going to have to save my other bottles for after my nEuphoria log

5. Final Review

Wanted to give my final review/thoughts about my run of Drive. I know it's a little delayed, but I wanted to give myself some time in the gym without Drive so I could evaluate what it did for me more effectively.

The Good:
    I think the thing I liked most while on Drive was the strength gains I made, coupled with the great sense of mind/muscle connection. I feel that Drive improved my form, and I've been able to maintain my form even after discontinuing Drive. The pumps and vascularity were nice also, and to my surprise, much of my vascularity has remained after discontinuing Drive. I'd guess that this is from fat loss, which was another thing I really enjoyed about Drive. Like I said earlier in the log, Drive really helped with endurance, and made me enjoy my cardio.

The Bad:
    The only real downside that I could find in Drive was the bowel irritation that it caused me. It was pretty mild, but remained through much of my use. When I run Drive again, I'll be sure to ramp up my use steadily to remedy the problem. I also didn't really notice much of a libido increase, but I think this may be more of a personality trait. I've never had extremely high, uncontrollable libido like some people, but did notice occasional libido increases with Drive.

What I Would Do Differently:
    There are two major things I would have done differently. Drive took a while to kick in for me, nearly two weeks to start getting the full effects. Keep in mind that I was dosing at 2x2 for the majority of the log. I would recommend that anyone starting Drive steadily ramps up from 1x1 to 2x2, then finally to 3x3. After running 3x3 for around 5 days, I'd go back down to 2x2.

The other thing I would change is RPM. When I first started the log, I wasn't dosing RPM. When I started adding in RPM on workout days (and only on workout days) I really started to notice a difference in my workouts, with lots of PR's and motivation. I was only using 2-3 RPM per workout session, as opposed to my normal 3-4.

I really enjoyed my run of Drive, and will definitely be using it again. I still rank RPM as my favorite staple supplement, the cost/benefit ratio is pretty incredible with RPM if you only use it preworkout. To me, Drive is something I will be throwing in when I hit plateaus in my training, and I'm sure it will help me to break those plateaus. I have two bottles of Drive and a bottle of RPM waiting in my drawer for when I hit those plateaus, and I can't wait to use them.

I'd again like to thank AN for this log opportunity, and I hope this log was helpful for those of you interested in Drive

Similar Forum Threads

1. 12 week test. prop cycle... cut last 6?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 02:26 AM
  2. 8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420
    By Medical420 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:23 AM
  3. Zombie's AP 3 Week TEST DRIVE
    By Zombie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 07:33 PM
  4. Nolvadex and HCG after 12 week Test Cyp Cycle??
    By whoze2blame in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 10:09 AM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 05:35 PM