Awards
  • Established
My 30 day log of Applied Nutriceuticals Drive, RPM, Neovar, and Lipotrophin PM

Age 28 y/o
Height 5'8"
Weight 185lbs
BF % 13

Goals-
1.To guage how effective Drive, RPM, Neovar, and Lipotrophin PM are at providing the alpha male mentality.
2.Achieve at least one PR in at least one major lift.
3.Achieve better sleep.

Diet-
will consume approxiamtely 3000-3500 calories, 150-200 grams protein, 300-350 carbs, and 80-100 grams of fat daily.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Supplement dosing-

Days 1-5
2 capsules of RPM, once a day(either upon rising or preworkout)
2 capsules of Drive, once a day(either upon rising or preworkout)
4 capsules of Neovar twice a day
3 capsules of Lipotrophin PM at bedtime

Days 6-30
2 capsules of Drive twice a day(once upon rising and the second either preworkout or between lunch and dinner)
2 capsules of RPM twice a day(once upon rising and the second either preworkout or between lunch and dinner)
4 capsules of Neovar twice a day
3 capsules of Lipotrophin PM at bedtime

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sick stack!! subbed for sure!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized RPM and Drive are xmas colors.:lol:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use the RPM for solely Pre-WO if you would like.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You can use the RPM for solely Pre-WO if you would like.
I'll stick with the mix. I'm not the biggest fan of stimulants preworkout, b/c I use minimal rest time between sets. The more amped I am, the harder it is to keep the intensity up throughout my workouts. I know some would say the opposite, but I've used RPM before. Three-four capsules was too much on certain days, and I burned out too quickly.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
*I took three capsules of Lipotrophin PM last night and slept like a baby. I felt like I had taken about four capsules of the old powerfull when I woke up though(groggy). Can I get a PM from AN with a ballpark estimate of how much mucuna pruriens is in it?
Anyhow, here's the day's workout-

Chest/Back

Chest
Incline DB Flies-40lbs 12/3
Incline DB Press-85lbs 12/3
Pec-Deck Flies-180lbs/12, 190lbs/10, 200lbs/8

Back
15/3 chin-ups
Bent Over Rows(underhand)-135lbs/12/3
Bent Over Rows(overhand)-135lbs12/3
Reverse Grip Cable Pulldowns-150lbs/12, 165lbs/10, 180lbs/8

*I normally do DL's when I do back, but I omitted them today, b/c I did chest as well. Nothing significant to note today. I suffered from the "yawns" a good bit throughout the day. I'll be glad when the 5 day mark is up, so I can split the dosages of Drive and RPM a bit better. I'll post pictures later this week.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 3 caps of Lipo-PM and I am out like a baby. Most of the time I wake up feeling great, once in a while I wake up groggy, but it could just be from the way I was sleeping.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 caps of Lipo-PM and I am out like a baby. Most of the time I wake up feeling great, once in a while I wake up groggy, but it could just be from the way I was sleeping.
Its effects aren't bad. I just wasn't expecting it to be as potent as old Powerfull. Especially, for such a cheap cost. This is a very underrated product IMO.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Arms
Triceps-
Close-Grip Flat Bench Press-225lbs 8/3
Rope Tricep Pulldowns-120lbs/12, 130lbs/10, 140lbs/8
Skull Crushers-85lbs/12, 105lbs/10, 115lbs/9
Biceps-
Incline DB Curls-35lbs/8/3
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls-35lbs/8/3
Standing Cable (Straight Bar) Curls-130lbs/12, 140lbs/10, 150lbs/10

*Strength and endurance are actually pretty good already. Seems like its too soon to make any real calls on this, but I'm kind of impressed. This workout took 45 minutes to complete and I felt really good throughout. I did not do any preworkout dosing. This workout occurred approximately 4 hours after the initial waking dosage of Drive/RPM. Neovar was dosed about an hour and a half preworkout. Tomorrow is the last day of the minimal Drive/RPM dosing(2 caps of each daily). Things should get more fun from here on out.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
:djparty: let's get the party started. 8)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Days 5 pics-

I'll be using these to guage any noticeable physical changes at the end of the 30 days.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Day-6 Big Boy Dosages Begin

Shoulders
Seated BB Military Presses- 185lbs/12, 205lbs/8, 225lbs/6
Standing Straight Arm/Bar Cable Pulldowns-90lbs/12/3
Cable Lateral Raises-30lbs/8/3
Arnold Presses-30lbs/8/3

*I decided to wait and take my RPM doses in the evening (one hour preworkout) and used my Drive Doses upon waking. I won't be doing this again, b/c the stims were a bit too much. I felt fatigued pretty early into the workout this evening (worked out after work). I think I'll be dosing 2 capsules of Drive with 2 capsules of RPM instead(for the remainder of the log). The over stimulation was the result of caffeine intake throughout the day. I know some would merely suggest that I just cut back on the caffeine, but I work at odd hours and some days I need a "pick me up" more than others.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Legs & Chest

Chest-
BB Incline BP- 185lbs/12, 205lbs/10, 225lbs/10, 245lbs/8, 255lbs/6, 275lbs/4
Machine Pec-Deck Fly-180lbs/10, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/6
Incline DB Fly-40lbs/8/3

Legs-
BB Squats-135lbs/15, 225lbs/12, 275lbs/8, 295lbs/6
DB Calf Raises-100lbs/15/3
Leg Press-270lbs/8, 360lbs/6, 450lbs/4

* I dosed this at 2 capsules(each)of Drive/RPM, once upon waking at 6:30am and once again at 12:00pm preworkout(total of 4 capsules each). I had an excellent workout today and I felt very strong and focused. Workout was not as I had initially intended it to be. I can't complain, but I'm going to likely pay for it tomorrow morning(soreness).

**Side Note- noticed a large increase in semenal fluid yesterday evening, compared to when I began a week ago:run: .

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its effects aren't bad. I just wasn't expecting it to be as potent as old Powerfull. Especially, for such a cheap cost. This is a very underrated product IMO.
Thanks bro!!!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Back-

SLDL- 225lbs/10, 315lbs-8, 405lbs-4
Bent Over BB Rows-135lbs/10/3(underhand)
135lbs/10/3(overhand)
Reverse Grip Cable Pulldowns 150lbs/8/3

*I tried reverse dosing of RPM and Drive today. I took four capsules of RPM upon waking and then four capsules of Drive preworkout. I liked the combo, but I was dragging a bit during my workout which was after work. I think 2 of each is something I won't be straying from as far as dosing is concerned. BTW, semenal volume is definitely up. I am also feeling pretty good at all times of the day, albeit sore;) . Anyways, my sleep has been excellent and very restful with the dosage three at capsules of Liprotrophin at bedtime.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday-Shoulders
Today-Arms

Shoulders-
Seated Smith Machine Military Presses-185lbs-12, 205lbs/9, 225lbs/6
Arnold DB Presses-45lbs/10/3
Lateral Cable Raises-30lbs/10/3
Forward Cable Raises-30lbs/10/3

Arms-
(Triceps)
Close Grip Bench Press-225lbs/8/3
Rope Cable Pressdowns-120lbs/10/3
Skullcrushers-95lbs/10, 105lbs/8, 115lbs/6
(Biceps)
Incline DB Curls-35lbs/12/3
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls-35lbs/10/3
Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls-120lbs/10, 130lbs/8, 150lbs/6

*I've been slacking on my log as of late..........I've been working and spending time with my girlfriend more than being online, so its excusible IMO. Anyhow, I've been feeling more dehydrated lately, so I've had to increase my water intake. I normally consume around a gallon a day and so it looks like its at a gallon and a half lately:eek: . Strength and endurance are still good. Sleep is good. Feeling a bit irregular as far as the bowel movements go, so I'll begin increasing my fiber intake to compansate. Libido is up, as well as semenal fluid volume.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back-

SLDL- 225lbs/10, 315lbs-8, 405lbs-4
Bent Over BB Rows-135lbs/10/3(underhand)
135lbs/10/3(overhand)
Reverse Grip Cable Pulldowns 150lbs/8/3

*I tried reverse dosing of RPM and Drive today. I took four capsules of RPM upon waking and then four capsules of Drive preworkout. I liked the combo, but I was dragging a bit during my workout which was after work. I think 2 of each is something I won't be straying from as far as dosing is concerned. BTW, semenal volume is definitely up. I am also feeling pretty good at all times of the day, albeit sore;) . Anyways, my sleep has been excellent and very restful with the dosage three at capsules of Liprotrophin at bedtime.
There are some components in Drive and RPM that will increase endogenous test and spermatogenesis.......higher cAMP levels will take care of this as well :)

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday-Legs
Today-Chest

Legs-
15 minutes warm-up on stepper on hill setting
Squats-225lbs/10/3
DB calf Raise-100lbs/15/3
Leg Extension Machine-120lbs/15/3
*This was all I really had the strength for after work:( .

Chest-
Incline DB Flies-40lbs/12/3
Flate BB Bench Press-225lbs/10 275lbs/6, 315lbs/4
Pec Deck Fly Machine-180lbs/10, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/6

*I'm finally starting to notice that I'm sweating alot more than usual. At first I thought that the claims were overstated, but its been kicking in hard the last few days. Anyhow, workouts have been okay, considering that the rest of my life has been fairly busy. Strength increases are slight, but endurance is definitely up. Sleep has been consistantly good.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry but.....WAR EAGLE!!

anyway...is ur drive dosage at 2 per day? or have u upped it along the way?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
sorry but.....WAR EAGLE!!

anyway...is ur drive dosage at 2 per day? or have u upped it along the way?
You didn't read further along:study: . I upped the dosage to 4 caps of Drive every day after day 5 along with 4 of RPM. Basically, I'm dosing at 2/2 twice a day.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry about that...

anyway goodluck with the rest of ur stack, im currently runnin drive and loving it....i hear great things from 5-6 caps a day so i went an bought another bottle

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
sorry about that...

anyway goodluck with the rest of ur stack, im currently runnin drive and loving it....i hear great things from 5-6 caps a day so i went an bought another bottle
Thanks for following, I'm sure you'll be happy at that dosage. Personally, I've found me sweet spot with four of RPM and four of Drive every day.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I haven't posted a workout in a couple of days, but I've been in the gym. It was a busy week and weekend for me. Anyhow, I noticed some diarrhea when dosing 4 caps of Drive by itself, so I've been keeping it at 2 with 2 of RPM twice a day. Everything is on track and I'm noticing a good bit of thermogenesis going on at night and throughout the day. I'll post my current numbers later tonight.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Back/Biceps

Back-
Pull-Ups- 15/3(no weight, strictly for warm up)
SLDL-225lbs-10, 315lbs-7, 405lbs-3
Bent Over BB Rows-(under)135lbs-8/3(over)135lbs-8/3
Single Arm DB Rows-90lbs/8/3

Biceps-
Incline DB Curls-35lbs-8/3
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls-30lbs10/3
Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls-120lbs/10, 130lbs/8, 140lbs/6

*My wokout was decent today. I was a bit overstimulated after dosing the Drive/RPM so close to the first dose(before workout dose occured at 11:30am, first dose was at 7:00am). Overall, things have been consistant since starting the RPM/Drive stack. Nothing new to note.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Legs&Shoulders-
Legs-
Squats-225lbs/8, 275lbs/8, 305lbs/6
Calf Raises-180lbs/25/4
Leg Curl Machine-120lbs/8/3
Leg Extension Machine-140lbs/8/3

Shoulders-
Lateral Cable Raises-30lbs/12/3
DB Military Press-50lbs/12/3
Forward DB raises-20lbs/10/3
Hammer Smith Military Press-160lbs/10, 180lbs/8, 180lbs/6

*The weather has changed around here, so my joints have been acting up a bit. Overall, my workout today went well. Sleep is still great, mood is still good, but DOMS has been creeping up on me lately. I'm hoping this is only temporary, b/c next week I'll be trying for PR's in a few major lifts.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Chest & Triceps-
(a very light workout)

Chest
Incline DB Fly-40lbs/8/3
Incline DB Press-80lbs/8/3
Pec-Deck Fly-180lbs/8, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/8

Triceps
Close Grip Flat BB Bench Press-225lbs/6/3
(Rope)Cable Pressdowns-100lbs/8/3
EZ Bar Skull Crushers-85lbs/8, 105lbs/8, 115lbs/6

*I put a decent sized avulsion on a toe the other day, so I've been incapacitated as far as lifting goes. Today was my first day back in the gym for about 3 days. I only have around four days worth of Drive, so I will end my log around next Thursday. Anyhow, I've dropped down the dosage, but I have still been experiencing some mild stomach discomfort and gas. This is noteworthy, b/c it started two weeks ago and has remained ever since:confused: .

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Back & Biceps-

Back-
SLDL-225lbs/8, 315/8, 405lbs/6
Reverse Grip Cable Pulldowns-150lbs/8/3
Bent Over BB Rows-135lbs/8/3(underhand)135lbs/8/3(overhand)

Biceps-
Incline DB Curls-35lbs/8/3
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls-35lbs/8/3
Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls-120lbs/8/3

*My stomach issues have me believing that there may be an underlying cause, so I've scheduled an appointment for this Friday. I will try for some PR's on my next workout day. Right now, I'm just focusing on my health, but I will continue using the supplements for the next couple of days as planned.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Last Day of Cycle-

Legs & Shoulders

Legs
Squats-225lbs/12, 315lbs/8, 365lbs/6
Hack Squat Calf Raises-225lbs/25/3
Leg Extension Machine-120lbs/8/3

Shoulders
Seated BB Military Press-185lbs/10, 225lbs/8, 255lbs/6, 285lbs/2(new PR:) )
Cable Lateral Raises-30lbs/8/3
DB Forward Raises-20lbs/8/3

*Last day of cycle as initially laid out. I will continue the Neovar and Lipotrophin PM, but I'm going to shelve the remaining RPM. Overall, I have been impressed by the positive effects of the products, but the stomach discomfort from the Forskolin has been a big let down. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see if there were any underlying medical issues for my problems. I did manage to score a PR, so it hasn't been a complete loss.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Final Thoughts-

Drive- Product delivers as claimed, but it caused me some serious stomach discomfort towards the end of the cycle. I attempted to adjust dosages throughout the cycle, but I never quite found a spot I was comfortable with. Initial reports of an increased libido leveled off after two weeks, although ejaculatory volume remained high. Strength and endurance remained high throughout the last month.

RPM-I have used this product(2 other bottles)before in the past, but was never really satisfied with the results. It seemed as if other users were getting gains that I wasn't, so I dismissed it entirely until this cycle. Overall, I think it helped to balance out the dosaging of Drive. If I were to ever use these products again(will see after Friday), I'd likely use it again in this manner. I definitely liked it better stacked with Drive than by itself.

Neovar-Not a whole lot to say, except that this is a solid, capsulated, creatine product(although I like powders more). It does what its supposed to do and at a reasonable cost.

Lipotrophin PM- This product has to be a diamond in the ruff as far as I'm concerned. It delivered everything it was supposed to and more. I was able to fall asleep quicker, and sleep much deeper, as a result of using Lipotrophin PM. For the going price of well under $20 for around 40 days, it will become a staple in my supplement usage for now on.