HHHTheGame Drive Log

HHHTheGame

Awards
I received my Drive on Friday but didn't get to start using it until Sunday. I'll get a picture posted tonight (my wife had the camera at her office).

A little background: I am 35, 175lbs (lean body mass probably about 165), 5'9". I eat about every three hours and eat a pretty balanced diet (all things considered with a wife and two kids). I lift about five days a week.

My first full days' dose was this past Sunday. Didn't notice anything different, but I was distracted because the Packer game was on TV as well. I was just doing back lifts. Last night was my arms night. Felt a little different and was able to start some drop sets about five pounds heavier without any problem. Strength, bodyweight/comp, pumps, endurance, aggression, focus, libido, muscle density, and overall energy were the same. Tonight is a rest night but might do abs as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck!

HHHTheGame

Awards
I'm not off to a good start today. Went for Mexican for lunch... too..many... chips......

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not off to a good start today. Went for Mexican for lunch... too..many... chips......
Visit the recipe section and youll find some healthy yummy stuff. Id get your diet straight first.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Visit the recipe section and youll find some healthy yummy stuff. Id get your diet straight first.

LOL! Sometimes you don't get a choice when you work for a Fortune 100 company and a vendor takes you out to lunch.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was shoulders and legs day. I decided to work out at the fitness center so this is the first time I've used machines in over two years. I obviously was able to push more weight around, but it was surprisingly more than I thought. This is not one of my bigger workout days but I definitely felt a lot better throughout the whole workout and even after. We'll see what happens on friday when I do back exercises.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You're good to go! Hope you enjoy the product man!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buff havn't see you around lately man, how did Drive work for ya? Good luck HHH, looking forward to hearing your progress!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Wasn't able to post this weekend but I'll catch up here...

Friday was my back workout and I was able to push around more weight then I usually could. Again, this might be because I am working out at work instead of at home and I might be less destracted with the home environment. No noticeable difference in pumps, agression or focus, but I would say the endurance, muscle density and overall energy is up.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Saturday was my arms day and I tried to hit it as hard as I could (I woke up with a splitting headache since our two year old ended up in bed with us and I'm sure I slept in a bad position) without bringing my headache back. The Badger football game was pretty much over by the time I started, so no distractions. The pumps were greater and I was a lot more focused today. Maybe for me it takes a week to kick in, who knows. I felt really great afterwards and could have probably gone longer, but the decline skullcrushers started to bring back the pounding in my head. I do have to say though that my back was still sore from yesterday's workout. Luckily tomorrow is a rest day.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday was my arms day and I tried to hit it as hard as I could (I woke up with a splitting headache since our two year old ended up in bed with us and I'm sure I slept in a bad position) without bringing my headache back. The Badger football game was pretty much over by the time I started, so no distractions. The pumps were greater and I was a lot more focused today. Maybe for me it takes a week to kick in, who knows. I felt really great afterwards and could have probably gone longer, but the decline skullcrushers started to bring back the pounding in my head. I do have to say though that my back was still sore from yesterday's workout. Luckily tomorrow is a rest day.
Maybe youre not breathing properly?

HHHTheGame

Awards
Maybe youre not breathing properly?
When I'm sleeping or working out? ;)

I don't know if you have kids yet or not, but when the crawl into bed around 3am you pretty much end up sleeping in an awful position. Your neck is stiff for a day or two.

As far as breathing during my workouts, I think I have it down pat after 19 years of working out. ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I'm sleeping or working out? ;)

I don't know if you have kids yet or not, but when the crawl into bed around 3am you pretty much end up sleeping in an awful position. Your neck is stiff for a day or two.

As far as breathing during my workouts, I think I have it down pat after 19 years of working out. ;)
Okay well I guess the breathing theory is out. No I dont have kids but I do have a dog that really gets in the way (in bed) and makes my wife and I very uncomfortable. I know that doesnt compare but..ya know. Good luck to you! Im following.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Okay well I guess the breathing theory is out. No I dont have kids but I do have a dog that really gets in the way (in bed) and makes my wife and I very uncomfortable. I know that doesnt compare but..ya know. Good luck to you! Im following.

Depends on how big your dog is. My friend has a large black lab and climbs into their bed too. When we had a dog she just laid at the foot of the bed. The two year old flips and flops and rolls around, etc, etc....

On top of that it's been overally warm and humid here in Milwaukee so we've had the AC on and the dry air never helps either.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on how big your dog is. My friend has a large black lab and climbs into their bed too. When we had a dog she just laid at the foot of the bed. The two year old flips and flops and rolls around, etc, etc....

On top of that it's been overally warm and humid here in Milwaukee so we've had the AC on and the dry air never helps either.
ughh I feel for ya man. Im in the dirty armpit of florida and its verrry humid. I too keep the ac up high which doesnt make my wallet happy. But I have a toy fox terrier/poodle mix so shes not that big and shell lay at our feet when we start to fall asleep but during the night she comes and lays in between us and we get all bunched up and I end up laying at a weird angle.

HHHTheGame

Awards
ughh I feel for ya man. Im in the dirty armpit of florida and its verrry humid. I too keep the ac up high which doesnt make my wallet happy. But I have a toy fox terrier/poodle mix so shes not that big and shell lay at our feet when we start to fall asleep but during the night she comes and lays in between us and we get all bunched up and I end up laying at a weird angle.

Ahhh yes, the slow creep up from the feet to your mid-back... ;)

"dirty armpit of florida"... hehe. I'm not that bad, it's only in the 80's with mid 60's dewpoints, but our average should be temps in the 60s so my utility bill should be lovely this month too.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Could you use the recommended format Lanbane laid out? It'll make following along much easier than reading various paragraphs....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you use the recommended format Lanbane laid out? It'll make following along much easier than reading various paragraphs....
I think this is non sponsered

HHHTheGame

Awards
The #4 stipulation only states...

"Creating a template of sorts and filling in the blanks each update might be a good idea. " MIGHT

I will change it to bullet points to make it easier to follow after today's workout.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
The #4 stipulation only states...

"Creating a template of sorts and filling in the blanks each update might be a good idea. " MIGHT

I will change it to bullet points to make it easier to follow after today's workout.
Looking forWARD TO TODAYS WORKOUT!!!

HIT IT HARD!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yesterday's chest workout went very well. So well that I even moved up my shoulder day!

Strength: Way overboard! Very pleased with my progress. At the end of my chest day I have been doing a drop set with dumbells and usually when I grab the 65lb dumbells I can only squeak out 6 or 7. Yesterday I pumped out 12, and that was after a full chest workout going overboard!

Bodyweight/Comp: This has stayed the same if not dropped slightly, which I'm happy with. I'm going to Jamaica in one week.

Pumps/Vascularity: Great pumps!

Endurance: Definitely above and beyond since I added shoulders as well.

Agression: Outside of the usual road-rage driving home from work, no change.

Focus: I don't know if this has changed much since I started working out at the fitness center at work or not. There are no distractions there compared to at home.

Libido: No higher than usual!

Muscle Density/Hardening: I think this has moved up a bit as well. Hard to tell though since it's gone by the time I'm home.

Overall Energy: This is up with the endurance.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats! Looks like things are going well. Jamaica is gonna kick ass! I like it. My wife hated it.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yesterday's back workout was OK. I think I was a little sore in spots from the last back workout.

Strength: Good, but not great. I think I tweaked my shoulder a bit the day before doing rear delts.

Bodyweight/Comp: Same.

Pumps/Vascularity: Good pumps. Feel better afterwards. Maybe all I needed was a good stretch.

Endurance: Same as last time.

Agression: No added agression.

Focus: The was good until the end when another guy kept coming in and out of the room. Maybe he was just waiting for me to finish and wanted to work out alone.

Libido: No higher than usual

Muscle Density/Hardening: Same.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good HHH!

Jamaica,eh? Enjoy your self man! We're heading to Cancun next month. I cannot wait to see a beach again. Been way too long. (like a year. lol)

HHHTheGame

Awards
Today was chest and shoulders and it was off the hook. I don't think it was ALL from Drive, but a good portion probably was. After warm-ups, I usually it incline bench with dumbbells in a drop-set. My starting point is usually 65lbs each for 8 reps. Just to see what would happen, I picked up the 70s and pumped out 10! Not too bad! Maybe next time I'll pick up the 75s!!!

Strength: Great, even after the chest exercises, my shoulders were still ready to go.

Pumps/Vascularity: Good pumps. I have never been very vascular so this is hard to tell.

Endurance: He keeps going, and going and going...

Focus: Great focus until I realized how long I've been away from my desk.... ;)

Muscle Density/Hardening: Same.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Lookin good HHH!

Jamaica,eh? Enjoy your self man! We're heading to Cancun next month. I cannot wait to see a beach again. Been way too long. (like a year. lol)
Yeah, it's my 10 year wedding anniversary and we're heading down to Sandals Whitehead Resort with another couple. I haven't been to a true beach since my honeymoon 10 years ago!

HHHTheGame

Awards
Leaving for Jamaica in seven hours. When I get online I'll post my comments on my arm workout today. Felt great!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

HHHTheGame

Awards
Well I'm back from Jamaica and I must say that I DEFINITELY think diet played a huge role this past week (as well as IGF-2). Just being at an all-inclusive where you can walk up at any time of the day and get an order of Jerk Chicken with veggies on the side and a Jamaican Smile (strawberry mix, pina colada mix, one banana, rum, amaretto, and cream, blended with ice) made a world of difference. I can't tell you how much I ate and drank poorly this past week and I didn't gain a pound! Anyhoo, enough about food, on to the workouts. They had a great fitness center at Sandals Whitehouse and I was able to mix in some cable exercises I normally wouldn't be able to. I won't go into all of the details, but everything was up. I felt like I could have gone for hours! It was amazing. I'll get back into daily logging tomorrow.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Well it felt good to get back to my routine at home again. I think the muscle confusion of doing everything different for a week made a big difference.

Strength: Great, and I kept adding more to my routine. Normally I start my hammer curl drop set with 40lb each at 8 reps but today I banged out 5 reps with 50lbs in each hand!

Pumps/Vascularity: Good pumps. I felt really tight towards the end.

Endurance: Energizer bunny syndrome again....

Focus: Focus was OK except for the TV that was on showing the wildfires in CA.

Muscle Density/Hardening: Very tight towards the end.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yesterday was a pretty good day. I planned on just doing chest but decided to do a little chest and add shoulders in since shoulders are where I'm lacking...

Pumps/Vascularity: Average pumps today because I really didn't hit my chesst that hard. My shoulders were pretty sore afterwards.

Endurance: About average here but it could be because I had a lousy night's sleep.

Focus: This was pretty good today. I was pretty much dialed into what I was working on with no distractions.

Muscle Density/Hardening: No extra hardening, but felt like I got in a great workout.

Today is my last full day using Drive. I am doing back today so I'll hit it as hard as I can.

HHHTheGame

Awards
OK, so yesterday was my last full day of Drive and the back workout was pretty good. My left shoulder was a little sore so that hindered it a bit. Here are my overall judgements of Drive....

Bodyweight/Comp: Same. I really only have about 45 minutes a day to work out and I didn't expect my body to change THAT much in a few short weeks.

Pumps/Vascularity: The pumps were definitely better than what I've had before Drive!

Endurance: This also went up while using Drive. This was an added bonus.

Focus: I don't think this changed for me at all.

Libido: Hard to tell since I think I'm always walking around horny. ;)

Muscle Density/Hardening: During the workout, this was up but just like NO2 products, this went away.

Would I suggest this to someone.. of course. It wasn't that expensive and I did see results.