Can I just get some Damn sleep??? Sponsored log of Abyss by Nimbus

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recently the guys over at Nimbus took pitty on me and thew me a bone err bottle of Abyss to get my internal clock back on track.

I want to make this Log/Review and usefull to each of you as I can so in order to understand where I am coming from and determine if my experience will be apllicable to you, I will include more info on my own sleeping issues:

Background / Sleeping HELL info

I can't sleep before 2-3am, tranquilize me, beat me silly...do your worst but there is no way I can both sleep before 2-3am AND not be so drugged up to do so that the next day shot to hell...

Reviews of other sleeping products

Melatonin - 2-3 hours to "kick" then can fall asleep if and only if it is near my natural sleep time of 2am+++. The next day I am depressed and worthless to get anything done.

Gaba - little tingle and some energy, ZERO for sleep and also kills my phenubit tolerance which is very bad for me as someone who deals with anxiety and also works in sales.

Benadryl - At a high enough dose it will put me asleep before my set time BUT it also take 1.5 hours to do so and ruins me for the next day

Lunesta - 2-3 hours to work, needs to me taken VERY far away from food which messes up bodybuilding goals. The next day you literally just need to sleep all day... horrible, actually just stopped taking it eventhough its free.

Phenubit - On its own it does little for my sleep. I friggin love it for anxiety. Personally I like it mixed with stims like RPM to mellow out the anxiety but still have the energy and confidence (little tip to anyone with a high stress meeting, 2-3 RPM and half teasoop phenibut and you will NAIL it and feel like a CEO)

So as you see, nothing really has gotten my seal of approval. I think Nimbus wants to let Abyss prove it is the best my taking on my challenge:

PLEASE! Make me sleep BEFORE 2am and not feel like a friggin ZOMBIE the next day!!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I have trouble sleeping sometimes. Im up all night long. Good to see Nimbus Nutrition picked you as a logger. Awesome pick in my opinion.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Info on me and my bodybuilding life:

I am no angel, I've done every supp and super supp out there. I have been up to 240 at a high bf% all the way to 205 in the low low single digits. I personally feel I know my body VERY well from 9 years of experiments on myself. Right now I am on a zero carb diet and going to stop a cycle of super supps very soon. but am dealing with injury problems. My goals right now are just stay over 215 (currently 220) at 5'10" while not making my injury worse until I get health coverage and possibly a second surgery. This info should not effect my log though, if anything sleeping should be made harder by training less.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off to a very nice start JR.:thumbsup:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Abyss just came!

Today is turning out to be a great day!

I was able to lift hard yesterday and I have no pain in my injured shoulder today, I am confirming a new job today after 6 months of not working and I have started the process to apply for police accademy.

This is a rare great day, Abyss should really help calm me down to sleep later...

I look forward to giving my honest opinion.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sub.

Let's get some traffic in herre: I linked ya in my sig :head:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Great start...this should be good!

Workin

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abyss just came!

Today is turning out to be a great day!

I was able to lift hard yesterday and I have no pain in my injured shoulder today, I am confirming a new job today after 6 months of not working and I have started the process to apply for police accademy.

This is a rare great day, Abyss should really help calm me down to sleep later...

I look forward to giving my honest opinion.
First and foremost SUBB! Thats good the injury is gettin better. Believe me I know shoulder pain.
More money = more supps from NP!
This is the first night your tryin right? I think you will be surprised of how effective it really is. Good luck I will be following

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Night 1

Well Tonight didn't knock my socks off but there were some changes felt.

I took 4 Abyss at 11:45 thinking the red sox game would end soon. I was already tired as all hell but I figured with my phenibut tolerance and wieght I should go right for a full dose. Since I was already very tired it was hard to tell if it made me sleepy. Eventually I got to bed when the game ended around 1am. Falling asleep didn't go so easy and I got my normal burst of late nioght energy but did fall asleep around 1:30.

Once asleep I had a feeling I can't describe, sort of like I was sleeping so hard that I was sinking into the bed haha. I woke up at 6:30 to go the bathroom and contemplated staying up. This is SOOOO not like me. Since I havent been working I always wake up at 11am after going to bed at 2:30-3. Like I said before my problems are going to bed at a normal time and waking up feeling un-refreshed. Anyway, at 6:30 I felt pretty good and while I was still a bit sleepy I was not tired and actually I had a hard time falling back asleep which is very unlike me. This was not great for the weekend but if it continues to provide this effect I will be soooooooooooo excited because I will have long work days starting soon and being able to feel good off of 5-6 hours sleep would be great.

So I eventually fell back asleep at 7am and then the next thing I knew it was 11am again. Overall I got a ton of sleep and got to bed a bit earlier than normal. I also really liked the feeling of being able to get up earlier because that is what I really want form this. I want to be able to go to bed earlier and wake up refreshed after less sleep.

For the first day my synopsis is: Intruiged and excited but not yet 100% sure what effects it caused. If the internal clock subtlties I felt last night continue or get stronger then this will be my favorite product ever. Time will tell!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Night 1

I took 4 Abyss at 11:45 thinking the red sox game would end soon. I was already tired as all hell but I figured with my phenibut tolerance and wieght I should go right for a full dose. Since I was already very tired it was hard to tell if it made me sleepy. Eventually I got to bed when the game ended around 1am. Falling asleep didn't go so easy and I got my normal burst of late nioght energy but did fall asleep around 1:30.

Once asleep I had a feeling I can't describe, sort of like I was sleeping so hard that I was sinking into the bed haha. I woke up at 6:30 to go the bathroom and contemplated staying up. This is SOOOO not like me. Since I havent been working I always wake up at 11am after going to bed at 2:30-3. Like I said before my problems are going to bed at a normal time and waking up feeling un-refreshed. Anyway, at 6:30 I felt pretty good and while I was still a bit sleepy I was not tired and actually I had a hard time falling back asleep which is very unlike me. This was not great for the weekend but if it continues to provide this effect I will be soooooooooooo excited because I will have long work days starting soon and being able to feel good off of 5-6 hours sleep would be great.

So I eventually fell back asleep at 7am and then the next thing I knew it was 11am again. Overall I got a ton of sleep and got to bed a bit earlier than normal. I also really liked the feeling of being able to get up earlier because that is what I really want form this. I want to be able to go to bed earlier and wake up refreshed after less sleep.

For the first day my synopsis is: Intruiged and excited but not yet 100% sure what effects it caused. If the internal clock subtlties I felt last night continue or get stronger then this will be my favorite product ever. Time will tell!
Great feedback justreading! Looking forward to your future thoughts!

Workin

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 1

Great review! Its good to hear you are already having "some" success. Lets just hope it get better by the day. That whole sinking into your bed feeling is exactly what I felt as I was falling asleep my first night. good luck to you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 1

Yep, looking good so far. All the excitment over the new job(congratulations by the way) I'm surprised you slept at all.;)

I just watched Policy Academy today as a matter of fact... go for it High Tower style.:D

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, looking good so far. All the excitment over the new job(congratulations by the way) I'm surprised you slept at all.;)

I just watched Policy Academy today as a matter of fact... go for it High Tower style.:D
Hey man I think you misunderstood. I am going in recruiting and will be working towards getting into accademy... BTW I love police accademy movies too, I always watch them when they are on tv.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man I think you misunderstood. I am going in recruiting and will be working towards getting into accademy... BTW I love police accademy movies too, I always watch them when they are on tv.
So you have to go through a recruitment program before entrance into the academy(is that it). Eitherway.... go for it High Tower style.:D

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you have to go through a recruitment program before entrance into the academy(is that it). Eitherway.... go for it High Tower style.:D
Haha yes and no, sorry I type unclearely. I am getting a job working in financial recruiting to pay the bills until I can get into an academy which could take a year. I was just excited because I have new pursuits to focus on and have a final goal to achieve.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yes and no, sorry I type unclearely. I am getting a job working in financial recruiting to pay the bills until I can get into an academy which could take a year. I was just excited because I have new pursuits to focus on and have a final goal to achieve.
Congrats on the achievments so far my friend. The fact that you have a goal makes life all the more sweeter.:thumbsup:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Night 2

My scheduel right now is a bit to laxed to give much negative feedback so I will focus on the positive. Any negatives (feeling tired during the day ect) are probably due to not having enough to do to keep me busy but that should be changing very soon once work starts (looooong days).

Slept great last night! Got to bed arounbd 12:30 got up around 9:30. I am still experiencing an odd energy when I wake up in the middle of the night, it is nothing I can't overcome and fall back asleep with but still is odd. I haven't had any good reason to force myself to wake up early but I do think that with a little RPM I would have been able to get up much earlier and felt great. Right now I am out of RPM and waiting to get more. RPM had taken my sleeping problems to a new high! I literally didn't sleep until 5am many nights when I took rpm.

Hopefully over the next week my scheduel will start clicking and I can give this a real test in getting to bed earlier and getting up at a normal time but for right now I am just happy with the long night sleep I've gotten and look forward to exploring the interesting energy I have been getting apon waking up.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Night 2

My scheduel right now is a bit to laxed to give much negative feedback so I will focus on the positive. Any negatives (feeling tired during the day ect) are probably due to not having enough to do to keep me busy but that should be changing very soon once work starts (looooong days).

Slept great last night! Got to bed arounbd 12:30 got up around 9:30. I am still experiencing an odd energy when I wake up in the middle of the night, it is nothing I can't overcome and fall back asleep with but still is odd. I haven't had any good reason to force myself to wake up early but I do think that with a little RPM I would have been able to get up much earlier and felt great. Right now I am out of RPM and waiting to get more. RPM had taken my sleeping problems to a new high! I literally didn't sleep until 5am many nights when I took rpm.

Hopefully over the next week my scheduel will start clicking and I can give this a real test in getting to bed earlier and getting up at a normal time but for right now I am just happy with the long night sleep I've gotten and look forward to exploring the interesting energy I have been getting apon waking up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good for you man. I too had a good nights sleep. I have the same problem with waking up in the middle of the night with a weird energy but for me its more like I need to go get some milk from the store and then I realize hey its 6am you still got a few hours for work get your ass in bed and rest!!
If rpm was keeping you up maybe its not such a good idea to use it again. Maybe use poseidon throughout the day for clean energy. Not knockn on RPM. I love the stuff but its not worth taking if you cant even sleep. best of luck to you

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Refreshing sleep perhaps:think:

Good updates man.:thumbsup:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My internet has been up and down so I triple posted my feedback...oops

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback my friend! Keep us posted!

Workin

Cordell

Just I thought. Try eating turkey for your last meal before bed. I have a hell of a time getting to sleep before my set time of 4:00am (I work nights), but like this weekend (in Canada anyways) the old thanx giving turkey had my snoring by 10:00pm. Does it to me every year lol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just I thought. Try eating turkey for your last meal before bed. I have a hell of a time getting to sleep before my set time of 4:00am (I work nights), but like this weekend (in Canada anyways) the old thanx giving turkey had my snoring by 10:00pm. Does it to me every year lol.
It's thanksgiving in Canada?:think:

Anyway, yeah turkey contains tryptophan which helps make some individuals sleepy thru melatonin conversion. Abyss also has this as well.:D

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Night 3

Some nice observations tonight!

I am learniong how I respond quickly. I have learned that when it starts making me sleepy I better not fight it and stay up or I will end up getting energy.

Last night I figured my size and phenibut tolerance would make it ok for me to take 5. SO a 9:15 I took 5. By 10 I was so damn tired I had to fight to get in my last meal before passing out BUT before I could my GF triend to do something nice for me by lighting a ton of candles ect... So anyway after that I still had to go have my last meal, before I know it its 12am and I have to get to bed. At this point I am trying to convinve myself I am still sleepy but I just can't. I sat in bed and was wide awake. At this point I was soooo pissed because after I took 5 I was the sleepiest I had ever been but I made the mistake of letting that pass. I was determined to get that feeling back so I took 3 more and it hit FAST. Like 5-10 minutes after the 3 I was yawning and getting that crazy sleepy feeling back. Then approximetly 15 minutes after being wide awake I was out cold.

For me I have learned that when it starts to hit dont fight it or I will get an energy rebound. It is a calm relaxed energy but it kills all sleep. When it does hit though it hits fast and strong and I need to not fight it and just go lay down.

5 may be my magic dose after how it made me felt. Unfortunetly though because of my mess up I had to take a total of 8 last night. I may or may not take a couple night off because of taking to much last night.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 3

I am learniong how I respond quickly. I have learned that when it starts making me sleepy I better not fight it and stay up or I will end up getting energy.

Last night I figured my size and phenibut tolerance would make it ok for me to take 5. SO a 9:15 I took 5. By 10 I was so damn tired I had to fight to get in my last meal before passing out BUT before I could my GF triend to do something nice for me by lighting a ton of candles ect... So anyway after that I still had to go have my last meal, before I know it its 12am and I have to get to bed. At this point I am trying to convinve myself I am still sleepy but I just can't. I sat in bed and was wide awake. At this point I was soooo pissed because after I took 5 I was the sleepiest I had ever been but I made the mistake of letting that pass. I was determined to get that feeling back so I took 3 more and it hit FAST. Like 5-10 minutes after the 3 I was yawning and getting that crazy sleepy feeling back. Then approximetly 15 minutes after being wide awake I was out cold.

For me I have learned that when it starts to hit dont fight it or I will get an energy rebound. It is a calm relaxed energy but it kills all sleep. When it does hit though it hits fast and strong and I need to not fight it and just go lay down.

5 may be my magic dose after how it made me felt. Unfortunetly though because of my mess up I had to take a total of 8 last night. I may or may not take a couple night off because of taking to much last night.
woahhh 8 caps! Thats hardcore man. At least you got to sleep.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Night 3

Great feedback justreading. Very interesting observation. Before ABYSS, Ambien use to do that to me. If I fought going to sleep, before long I was wide awake with a euphoric energy buzz. (which is actually enjoyable) If I went to bed as soon as it hit me though, I was out like a light.

Sounds like 5 is your magic number. I'd take a night or 2 off before taking ABYSS again. Great log! ;)

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 3

Yep, logs looking good man. Finding your sweet spot is always nice with new products, looking forward to hearing how the dosage goes with your new found insight.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
It's thanksgiving in Canada?:think:

Anyway, yeah turkey contains tryptophan which helps make some individuals sleepy thru melatonin conversion. Abyss also has this as well.:D
Abyss has turkey?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive taken a 3 day break now BUT on one of those days I had to use 1/2 tsp phenubit for an interview so really I think I may need another day off...

Phenubit has been a life saver for me. I don't have cronic anxiety but certain situations do cause it. Phenibut has allowed me to self medicate only when needed while avoiding having anxiety on my medical records when pursueing police work.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken a 3 day break now BUT on one of those days I had to use 1/2 tsp phenubit for an interview so really I think I may need another day off...

Phenubit has been a life saver for me. I don't have cronic anxiety but certain situations do cause it. Phenibut has allowed me to self medicate only when needed while avoiding having anxiety on my medical records when pursueing police work.
Yep...take another day off so it's in full effect when you take it again.

Workin

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep...take another day off so it's in full effect when you take it again.

Workin
Just had some BAD news come along and really need to great night sleep to think some things out. I think I'm going to have to do against your advice and take it tonight and then break down and drink my problems away tomorrow for a night off ABYSS...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just had some BAD news come along and really need to great night sleep to think some things out. I think I'm going to have to do against your advice and take it tonight and then break down and drink my problems away tomorrow for a night off ABYSS...
Oh man, sorry to hear about that JR. Take a normal dose of Abyss and get some good sleep. You've technically had 2 days off so it's warranted, especially after something stressfull has happened, we all go through it. Hope all is okay my friend.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not to serious my friend.

Workin

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not to serious my friend.

Workin
No deaths or serious injuries so don't worry...

Last night went pretty good...

I'll do my normal longer write up later maybe after a workout to get myself moving and thinking clearer.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No deaths or serious injuries so don't worry...

Last night went pretty good...

I'll do my normal longer write up later maybe after a workout to get myself moving and thinking clearer.
Lookn foward to it. Hope everythings allright.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NIGHT 5

Well Abyss has met its match... my gf. For some reason I can't sleep with her in the bed. She doesn't take up much room, doesn't snore and doesn't bother me but still even with Abyss I was wide awake with her in the bed. I also began a test prep class for police exams so I might have been a bit excited but still I know overall it was the GF in the bed.

I may take it again tonight considering 3 of the last 4 days were off days but last night I just didn't feel right and couldn't sleep normally.

This has been my first poor experience so let's hope it was just her being here.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIGHT 5

Well Abyss has met its match... my gf. For some reason I can't sleep with her in the bed. She doesn't take up much room, doesn't snore and doesn't bother me but still even with Abyss I was wide awake with her in the bed. I also began a test prep class for police exams so I might have been a bit excited but still I know overall it was the GF in the bed.

I may take it again tonight considering 3 of the last 4 days were off days but last night I just didn't feel right and couldn't sleep normally.

This has been my first poor experience so let's hope it was just her being here.

Anything that's out of the normal routine can upset everyone's sleep cycle, even when taking sleep aids(especially if it's a girl:D). Good update JR, how many Abyss are you taking a night now?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anything that's out of the normal routine can upset everyone's sleep cycle, even when taking sleep aids(especially if it's a girl:D). Good update JR, how many Abyss are you taking a night now?
Ha yeah man we will see. At least this shows that sponsored log does not mean I will pull punches so thats good.

I am taking 5. The first time I took 5 it felt like MUCH mroe than 4. Remember I am a relatively lean 220+ and have a phenibut tolerance. I might even need to go to 6 but this isn't againt the product, I am very different than most people when it comes to drug/supplement response.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to take Phenibut today for an interview and it worked so well that I have another escalted interview with the same company tomorrow. Unfortunetly this is making me need more breaks from Abyss but at this time I just REALLY need to find work.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to take Phenibut today for an interview and it worked so well that I have another escalted interview with the same company tomorrow. Unfortunetly this is making me need more breaks from Abyss but at this time I just REALLY need to find work.
Its gonna be tough to find a job with a face like that..hehe..just so you know Im referring to your avi..Good luck on the job hunt bro. Roottin for ya.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
You have to do what you have to do. Good luck on the job hunt! ;)

Workin

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a pretty awsome job for what I was aiming for. I wanted to work in sales focussing on up-selling or growing accounts and i also had an interest in recruiting. Starting next week I will be working with Manpower. I will be staffing positions for major accounts like IBM, American Express, NBC ect and working to grow our NYC contracts. The hours are AMAZING for the recruiting industry and the pay is the same at the 11 hour a day jobs!

I wanted any job to hold me over until the Officer application process went through but since it takes a couple years around here, i am very happy i got something this good.

Because of my interview process I have been using Phenibut so i have taken WAY to many days off of my log and I appologize guys but if I didn't get a job my savings would be gone and i wouldn't be able to pay rent (you're all good guys so i knew it wouldn't be a problem.)

I will take tonight off then I will be using it everyday until I start (monday or tuesday) to reset my internal clock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4