Can I just get some Damn sleep??? Sponsored log of Abyss by Nimbus

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Ok well here is what Lean Dreams did for/to me:

1.5 to 2 hours after I took it I was so tired it hurt. I was so tired I almost couldn't fall asleep if that makes sense, hell I was so tired I fell asleep laying with my gf, ha. But like I said it almost hurt and falling asleep was sort of hard. Once I fell asleep I slept 4 hours until 4am. When I woke up I wanted to stay up. I was tired but felt like falling asleep wasn't an option and it took a while to get back to sleep. From this point on the night went soooo slooow. I was in and out of sleep for much of the night and had vivid dreams after waking up at 4am. I also woke up at 6am with the same experience then pretty much woke up 3-4 more times with vivid dreams and poor sleep BUT felt very very well rested. When I finally got out of bed I was very well rested and energized to start the day but despite this positive effect the night itself just was not enjoyable AT ALL.

Abyss gives a far better experience while sleeping but lean dreams might be better for a night where you can only sleep 5-6 hours.
    Interesting...Thanks for the comparison JR!

Workin

2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ok well here is what Lean Dreams did for/to me:

1.5 to 2 hours after I took it I was so tired it hurt. I was so tired I almost couldn't fall asleep if that makes sense, hell I was so tired I fell asleep laying with my gf, ha. But like I said it almost hurt and falling asleep was sort of hard. Once I fell asleep I slept 4 hours until 4am. When I woke up I wanted to stay up. I was tired but felt like falling asleep wasn't an option and it took a while to get back to sleep. From this point on the night went soooo slooow. I was in and out of sleep for much of the night and had vivid dreams after waking up at 4am. I also woke up at 6am with the same experience then pretty much woke up 3-4 more times with vivid dreams and poor sleep BUT felt very very well rested. When I finally got out of bed I was very well rested and energized to start the day but despite this positive effect the night itself just was not enjoyable AT ALL.

Abyss gives a far better experience while sleeping but lean dreams might be better for a night where you can only sleep 5-6 hours.
    Very nice comparison my friend.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Since the last couple night haven't been very important I have taken lean dreams instead of abyss to rest my phen tolerance.

Last night was very much like the night before it. I got SO tired about an hour and a half after taking lean dreams but then had a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. It was actually hell, the littlest thing woke me up and when I did wake up my body felt liek it wanted to stay up...

Lean dreams has some interesting properties but abyss is much better for staying asleep. If I had the money I would love to do a half dose of each together because lean dreams makes you very sleepy very quickly but abyss keeps you asleep much better and gives you a better night rest.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Is it true that if you use melatonin frequently your body will stop producing it naturally?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Awful Knawful View Post
    Is it true that if you use melatonin frequently your body will stop producing it naturally?
    No idea on that but I highly doubt it, it is so vital to functioning much like t3, that even with long term use it would be hard to believe it could cause long term shut down (like t3 also does not.)

Again I have no science behind this just a guess.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

FYI: Acupuncture is great for insomniacs. Give it a try.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Yea I agree, Ill have to look into it, the source I heard that from is very unreliable
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    I have been interested in acupuncture, did it work well for you?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Not in a million years if you paid me... id sooner take a bullet in the foot... just a phobia thing
  10. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Not in a million years if you paid me... id sooner take a bullet in the foot... just a phobia thing
    Needles huh.

11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Needles huh.
    Are you taking silence of the lambs/saw notes on how to torture each of us?
  12. Registered User
    Answers

LOL Yea I understand, I think Id need the guys credentials before I let him do it
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Only slept 3-4 hrs a night until I was 29 yrs old then I started having acupuncture. 4 treatments started to sleep 6 hrs a night. 8 treatments 7 hrs. 33 yrs old, now i sleep 8 hrs EZ. The needles are very small about the size of a human hair(36-40 gauge) not like an injection or getting blood(19 gauge) drawn at all.
  14. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Are you taking silence of the lambs/saw notes on how to torture each of us?
    LOL, no just curious. But that was one of the most brutal scenes I've seen in a movie, when they tossed that chick into the pit.

15. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Last night was a NO SLEEP AID night.

To be honest last night with no sleep aids was a better experience than Lean Dreams. Lean Dreams only had 2 potonetial benefits: I got VERY sleepy and felt like I could have gotten up in the middle of the night (which ended up sucking.)

On my night taking nothing I noticed that some of my sleep problems are less than they have been in recent memory but some still pursist. I was able to go to sleep at 1:30am but that is only because I got up at 7am the day before and got HORRIBLE sleep the night before as well. So while I got a good night sleep, getting to bed at 1:30am without any sleep aid isn't impressive because I was much more tired than normal. So the problem od my internal clock being off still is there when I do not take something. The positive feedback though is that I got a good night sleep. This could be due to some cumulative effect from abyss (could it?) or because my androgen levels are lower (cycling down) or because I am not eating carbs (this has been a major improvement to my quality of life)

My new job keeps getting pushed back so I think for real I will be starting Tues or Weds. Abyss is going to REALLY need to prove its worth and get my night owl ass to bed at 11pm. I have been doing everything I can to take abyss on nights where I really need to sleep and keep any tolerance issues at bay. I may be being over cautious on the tolerance thing but I have natural high adaptation to things like phenibut or alcohol or nearly any medicine for that matter.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Night 11

Well last night was great. I slept 7 hours through without even waking up to go the bathroom which never never never happens. I really wonder how long I would have slept if I didnt set an alarm which might have been bad because I woke up about to explode ha.

Last night I took 1 Lean Dreams with 4 ABYSS. I only have 1 Lean Dreams left guys so don't worry I won't to too far off subject for much longer.

The experience of Abyss was MUCH better than Lean dreams alone and from my research, my experience with Lean Dreams is much like what others have experienced.

If I had to rank all the the sleep substances I have used over the last few weeks.

1. Abyss
    2. Melatonin
    3. Nothing
    4. Lean Dreams
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I FORGOT ONE VERY IMPORTANT ADDITION:

When I would take RPM before this I could not get to sleep until 5am. Last night I got to bed at 12 easy and then slept 7 hours through.
  18. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I FORGOT ONE VERY IMPORTANT ADDITION:

When I would take RPM before this I could not get to sleep until 5am. Last night I got to bed at 12 easy and then slept 7 hours through.

Workin
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATES! UPDATES!

Alright so lets recap my feelings about abyss over the last 3-4 nights I have taken it:

Since starting ABYSS my sleep overall had been better which made me think, although brielfely, that it was not making a big difference but then I noticed a few things.

1. After ABYSS I felt much better the next day even after the same amount of sleep.

2. on abyss nights I had less dreams which is a great positive because of me dreams disturb my sleeping.

3. I WAS ABLE TO SLEEP AFTER RPM!!! - This is huuuuuge for me.

RPM is my life saver but was my life ender as well before ABYSS. Rpm is something I NEED to start the day and to enjoy working out. It has allowed me to do 15 reps with 100 pound dumbells on incline while coming OFF a looooooong cycle. Great right? nope, I could never sleep after it until abyss.

Overall so far I would say the effects have been great. At times the benefits are vague and hard to notice until you stop or take a step back.
  20. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

UPDATES! UPDATES!

Alright so lets recap my feelings about abyss over the last 3-4 nights I have taken it:

Since starting ABYSS my sleep overall had been better which made me think, although brielfely, that it was not making a big difference but then I noticed a few things.

1. After ABYSS I felt much better the next day even after the same amount of sleep.

2. on abyss nights I had less dreams which is a great positive because of me dreams disturb my sleeping.

RPM is my life saver but was my life ender as well before ABYSS. Rpm is something I NEED to start the day and to enjoy working out. It has allowed me to do 15 reps with 100 pound dumbells on incline while coming OFF a looooooong cycle. Great right? nope, I could never sleep after it until abyss.

Overall so far I would say the effects have been great. At times the benefits are vague and hard to notice until you stop or take a step back.

Abyss should really come in handy for anybody who likes to "overstimulate" for those evening workouts. Thanks for sharing this bit of info JR.

21. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

UPDATES! UPDATES!

Excellent feedback!

Workin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bodock attempts to get some MAN sleep with REM PM
    By Bodock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:57 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:16 PM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
  4. I JUST WANT SOME DAMN DIESEL TEST!!!!
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:03 AM