Can I just get some Damn sleep??? Sponsored log of Abyss by Nimbus

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not to serious my friend.

Workin
    No deaths or serious injuries so don't worry...

Last night went pretty good...

I'll do my normal longer write up later maybe after a workout to get myself moving and thinking clearer.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    No deaths or serious injuries so don't worry...

Last night went pretty good...

I'll do my normal longer write up later maybe after a workout to get myself moving and thinking clearer.
    Lookn foward to it. Hope everythings allright.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

NIGHT 5

Well Abyss has met its match... my gf. For some reason I can't sleep with her in the bed. She doesn't take up much room, doesn't snore and doesn't bother me but still even with Abyss I was wide awake with her in the bed. I also began a test prep class for police exams so I might have been a bit excited but still I know overall it was the GF in the bed.

I may take it again tonight considering 3 of the last 4 days were off days but last night I just didn't feel right and couldn't sleep normally.

This has been my first poor experience so let's hope it was just her being here.
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

NIGHT 5

Well Abyss has met its match... my gf. For some reason I can't sleep with her in the bed. She doesn't take up much room, doesn't snore and doesn't bother me but still even with Abyss I was wide awake with her in the bed. I also began a test prep class for police exams so I might have been a bit excited but still I know overall it was the GF in the bed.

I may take it again tonight considering 3 of the last 4 days were off days but last night I just didn't feel right and couldn't sleep normally.

This has been my first poor experience so let's hope it was just her being here.

Anything that's out of the normal routine can upset everyone's sleep cycle, even when taking sleep aids(especially if it's a girl). Good update JR, how many Abyss are you taking a night now?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Anything that's out of the normal routine can upset everyone's sleep cycle, even when taking sleep aids(especially if it's a girl). Good update JR, how many Abyss are you taking a night now?
    Ha yeah man we will see. At least this shows that sponsored log does not mean I will pull punches so thats good.

I am taking 5. The first time I took 5 it felt like MUCH mroe than 4. Remember I am a relatively lean 220+ and have a phenibut tolerance. I might even need to go to 6 but this isn't againt the product, I am very different than most people when it comes to drug/supplement response.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I had to take Phenibut today for an interview and it worked so well that I have another escalted interview with the same company tomorrow. Unfortunetly this is making me need more breaks from Abyss but at this time I just REALLY need to find work.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I had to take Phenibut today for an interview and it worked so well that I have another escalted interview with the same company tomorrow. Unfortunetly this is making me need more breaks from Abyss but at this time I just REALLY need to find work.
    Its gonna be tough to find a job with a face like that..hehe..just so you know Im referring to your avi..Good luck on the job hunt bro. Roottin for ya.
  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You have to do what you have to do. Good luck on the job hunt!

Workin
  9. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    You have to do what you have to do. Good luck on the job hunt!

Workin
    I concurr. Good luck on the interviewing man.

10. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I got a pretty awsome job for what I was aiming for. I wanted to work in sales focussing on up-selling or growing accounts and i also had an interest in recruiting. Starting next week I will be working with Manpower. I will be staffing positions for major accounts like IBM, American Express, NBC ect and working to grow our NYC contracts. The hours are AMAZING for the recruiting industry and the pay is the same at the 11 hour a day jobs!

I wanted any job to hold me over until the Officer application process went through but since it takes a couple years around here, i am very happy i got something this good.

Because of my interview process I have been using Phenibut so i have taken WAY to many days off of my log and I appologize guys but if I didn't get a job my savings would be gone and i wouldn't be able to pay rent (you're all good guys so i knew it wouldn't be a problem.)

I will take tonight off then I will be using it everyday until I start (monday or tuesday) to reset my internal clock.
  11. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I got a pretty awsome job for what I was aiming for. I wanted to work in sales focussing on up-selling or growing accounts and i also had an interest in recruiting. Starting next week I will be working with Manpower. I will be staffing positions for major accounts like IBM, American Express, NBC ect and working to grow our NYC contracts. The hours are AMAZING for the recruiting industry and the pay is the same at the 11 hour a day jobs!

I wanted any job to hold me over until the Officer application process went through but since it takes a couple years around here, i am very happy i got something this good.

Because of my interview process I have been using Phenibut so i have taken WAY to many days off of my log and I appologize guys but if I didn't get a job my savings would be gone and i wouldn't be able to pay rent (you're all good guys so i knew it wouldn't be a problem.)

I will take tonight off then I will be using it everyday until I start (monday or tuesday) to reset my internal clock.
    Awesome to hear JR, glad you landed a stellar job like that. Hope you like it, and who knows it might actually be right up your alley. Theres alot of money to be made in any sales career.

Looking foward to the log re-load.

12. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Congrats on landing a great job my friend! No worries on the log...I completely understand. Looking forward to hearing how ABYSS starts working for you again!

Workin
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Just found out I am going to the South Florida / Rutgers game tomorrow night. The GF's father might have some pull with the police near us so it's a great networking opportunity because he is a huge Rutgers fan and wants us to go with him...

I just took 5 Abyss. I'll get my update up either first thing in the AM or at my lunch time tomorrow.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

NIGHT 6

Went very well. Took 5 at around 10:30, went to bed at 11:45 and was asleep just after 12 WITH MY GF HERE!! (haha)

Slept through the night without getting up to go the bathroom till about 7am, alarm went off at 7:30 and got up just fine. I did need a large coffee and 5mg yohimbine to really get moving but thats normal for a stim freak like me.

Once I got moving I was able to take prep tests at the library for 2 hours without feeling sleepy which is unheard of for me. I have NEVER been in a library without falling asleep.

This was a very positive experience.
  15. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

NIGHT 6

Went very well. Took 5 at around 10:30, went to bed at 11:45 and was asleep just after 12 WITH MY GF HERE!! (haha)

Slept through the night without getting up to go the bathroom till about 7am, alarm went off at 7:30 and got up just fine. I did need a large coffee and 5mg yohimbine to really get moving but thats normal for a stim freak like me.

Once I got moving I was able to take prep tests at the library for 2 hours without feeling sleepy which is unheard of for me. I have NEVER been in a library without falling asleep.

Excellent feedback! Glad to hear you were able to sleep even with your girlfriend next to you! "ABYSS...building stronger relationships." lol!

Workin
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

NIGHT 6

Thats awesome man! I was really rootin for ya.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Night 7

Took 5 at 10:15 - Got sleepy around 11:15 and went to bed at 12:05, asleep by 12:15...

Got woken up by the phone but fell asleep again alright. I did get up to go the bathroom 1-2 times but thats not so bad.

Tonight showed me something more about the days I don't take Abyss. Yesterday I didn't take it and I was a zombie all day but today I feel much more normal so far.

Got a good 7 hours of sleep I would guess and feel better today than I did yesterday when I didn't take Abyss.

Overall last night goes on the plus side. The strange thing about Abyss is 2 out of 3 nights it will knock me out but on the third night (not necessarily in order) it will just provide a better rest (though still not a complaint ha).

So far this supplement looks like one I will buy after my log which says a lot from me because I only buy individual bulk powders 90% of the time.
    Last edited by justreading; 10-20-2007 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Put the wrong night #
  18. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Night 6

Took 5 at 10:15 - Got sleepy around 11:15 and went to bed at 12:05, asleep by 12:15...

Got woken up by the phone but fell asleep again alright. I did get up to go the bathroom 1-2 times but thats not so bad.

Tonight showed me something more about the days I don't take Abyss. Yesterday I didn't take it and I was a zombie all day but today I feel much more normal so far.

Got a good 7 hours of sleep I would guess and feel better today than I did yesterday when I didn't take Abyss.

Overall last night goes on the plus side. The strange thing about Abyss is 2 out of 3 nights it will knock me out but on the third night (not necessarily in order) it will just provide a better rest (though still not a complaint ha).

So far this supplement looks like one I will buy after my log which says a lot from me because I only buy individual bulk powders 90% of the time.
    Excellent feedback as usual...thanks JR!

Workin
  19. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Night 6

Good to hear JR, glad it's working for you. The alterations in effects could be due to systemic buildup, and or decreased sensativity due to the phenibut intake you've had. Still if it's getting you to feel well rested then it's still working it's magic.

Good feedback my friend.

20. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I took 2 more nights off because for the next week I will need to take Abyss every night.

I noticed that I definetly feel worse during the day when I don't take Abyss at night. I get a feeling that I describe as "my body fighting against my mind" when it comes to sleep. This is something that is familiar to me in the past but I would best describe it as; my body rejecting my minds attempt to sleep. As a result full sleep is never achieved.

This had gone away for a while (all though remnants of this still happen normally) but on my off days from Abyss it has been worse than it has in recent memory. Still I would not blame this on abyss but rather credit abyss for being able to overcome some exitatory conditions in my life at the moment.
  21. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I took 2 more nights off because for the next week I will need to take Abyss every night.

I noticed that I definetly feel worse during the day when I don't take Abyss at night. I get a feeling that I describe as "my body fighting against my mind" when it comes to sleep. This is something that is familiar to me in the past but I would best describe it as; my body rejecting my minds attempt to sleep. As a result full sleep is never achieved.

This had gone away for a while (all though remnants of this still happen normally) but on my off days from Abyss it has been worse than it has in recent memory. Still I would not blame this on abyss but rather credit abyss for being able to overcome some exitatory conditions in my life at the moment.
    Exact same thing happens to me! Only cure is a stim.
  22. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Great update JR.

Workin
  23. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Do you get these same effects with consecutive days off?

24. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

The day after tiredness definetly happens on consectutive days off. As far as the night time trouble, I honestly don't remember
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

p.s. Personal note/bragging: New PR today, 265 for 5 on incline...
  26. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Your a strong boy!!! Nice lift.:clean:

27. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Nice JR! That's a lot of iron your throwing up!

Workin
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

NIGHT 8

Back on the A train last night. I took 5 a bit later than I would like (balancing the empty stomach thing was hard). I was VERY restless last night and felt like staying up all night so abyss had an uphill battle. About an hour and a half after I took it I was able to fall asleep. Slept very well and didn't wake up once for 6.5 hours until my alarm went off. I didn't want to get out of bed and felt like I could sleep more BUT I was easily able to make myself get up. Right now I feel much much more energized than I have the last few days when I was off abyss eventhough I took more stimulants then (just a large iced coffee today.)

I have a feeling that I would love to go take a nap but am not very tired if that makes sense...? I could easy fall back asleep but also can easily be alert and productive. Also I am oldy in a good mood today...
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

I also want to add that I felt "with it" faster than normal. Normally I am like a 70's diesel mack truck from hell, it take me FOREVER to function in the morning but with abyss that lag time has been reduced and I actually feel ok during the day and sleepy at night instead of the other way around...

I hope this observation continues to be true because my new job is dragging its heels on my paperwork to start but when they do I will need to be ready to rock hard at 8am
  30. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Great to hear your getting some good results JR, and it's making you feel good too. Who knows it could help in setting some new PR's down the road. Being well rested can do that.

31. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Night 9

Don't remember this one too well right now since it was a couple nights ago. I slept well but got to bed a bit late. I was still groggy the next day but that was the first time this caused this for me when most sleep aids do this everytime. Worked well again but the groggyness wasn't ideal.

Night 10

Slept very well and woke up the next day without a problem. I have felt generally happier on the days I take ABYSS then when I don't. I have been taking 5 but I might try 4 instead a couple times.

Sorry these night aren't as in depth as I have been but the product works and there is only so much I can say about that each and every night.

Question for you guys:

NP sent me three sample of venom lean dreams, would you like me to take them on my off days to compare face to face?
  32. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

You could do that, but since it contains tryptophan hows about you dose it after the intial run of Abyss. That way you will not run the chance of interference with your Abyss "on" days(or any carry over).

That would be my suggestion but it's up to you my friend.

33. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    You could do that, but since it contains tryptophan hows about you dose it after the intial run of Abyss. That way you will not run the chance of interference with your Abyss "on" days(or any carry over).

That would be my suggestion but it's up to you my friend.
    I eat over a pound of ground turkey a day so I am sure I take in tryptophan every day ha
  34. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

In that case, if you wanted to try it out I see no reason why you couldn't.

35. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Night 9

Question for you guys:

NP sent me three sample of venom lean dreams, would you like me to take them on my off days to compare face to face?
    If you do decide to do that, I would take Lean Dreams 3 nights in a row...no ABYSS. Then switch back to ABYSS and you should really notice the difference.

Workin
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Last night was a night off but I slept well anyway. I think my internal clock has already been reset from sleeping from 4am to 11am to from 1am to 8am. My next goal for abyss will be to get me sleeping from 11pm to 6am or just before. I will hopefull be able to take abyss at 9:30pm, eat just before 11 and then get to sleep. I really can't imagine being able to sleep that early but then again going to bed at 1am felt impossible before as well.
  37. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Last night was a night off but I slept well anyway. I think my internal clock has already been reset from sleeping from 4am to 11am to from 1am to 8am. My next goal for abyss will be to get me sleeping from 11pm to 6am or just before. I will hopefull be able to take abyss at 9:30pm, eat just before 11 and then get to sleep. I really can't imagine being able to sleep that early but then again going to bed at 1am felt impossible before as well.
    Looks like a good plan. Goal setting is important in everything we do.... even a sleep schedule.

38. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Did lean dreams last night and holy wow, what a wierd experience... Abyss is the winner but lean dreams had some odd effects...

Well thats the teaser, I'll write more in a bit.
  39. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Did lean dreams last night and holy wow, what a wierd experience... Abyss is the winner but lean dreams had some odd effects...

Well thats the teaser, I'll write more in a bit.
    Looking forward to the update.

Workin
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

Ok well here is what Lean Dreams did for/to me:

1.5 to 2 hours after I took it I was so tired it hurt. I was so tired I almost couldn't fall asleep if that makes sense, hell I was so tired I fell asleep laying with my gf, ha. But like I said it almost hurt and falling asleep was sort of hard. Once I fell asleep I slept 4 hours until 4am. When I woke up I wanted to stay up. I was tired but felt like falling asleep wasn't an option and it took a while to get back to sleep. From this point on the night went soooo slooow. I was in and out of sleep for much of the night and had vivid dreams after waking up at 4am. I also woke up at 6am with the same experience then pretty much woke up 3-4 more times with vivid dreams and poor sleep BUT felt very very well rested. When I finally got out of bed I was very well rested and energized to start the day but despite this positive effect the night itself just was not enjoyable AT ALL.

Abyss gives a far better experience while sleeping but lean dreams might be better for a night where you can only sleep 5-6 hours.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bodock attempts to get some MAN sleep with REM PM
    By Bodock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:57 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:16 PM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 01:46 PM
  4. I JUST WANT SOME DAMN DIESEL TEST!!!!
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 08:03 AM