Can I just get some Damn sleep??? Sponsored log of Abyss by Nimbus

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    My internet has been up and down so I triple posted my feedback...oops


  2. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    It's thanksgiving in Canada?

    Anyway, yeah turkey contains tryptophan which helps make some individuals sleepy thru melatonin conversion. Abyss also has this as well.
    Abyss has turkey?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Abyss has turkey?
    Oven Roasted!

    Workin

  5. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Oven Roasted!

    Workin
    and extra crispy, just no dressing.
    LOL
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  6. Ive taken a 3 day break now BUT on one of those days I had to use 1/2 tsp phenubit for an interview so really I think I may need another day off...

    Phenubit has been a life saver for me. I don't have cronic anxiety but certain situations do cause it. Phenibut has allowed me to self medicate only when needed while avoiding having anxiety on my medical records when pursueing police work.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Ive taken a 3 day break now BUT on one of those days I had to use 1/2 tsp phenubit for an interview so really I think I may need another day off...

    Phenubit has been a life saver for me. I don't have cronic anxiety but certain situations do cause it. Phenibut has allowed me to self medicate only when needed while avoiding having anxiety on my medical records when pursueing police work.
    Yep...take another day off so it's in full effect when you take it again.

    Workin

  8. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Yep...take another day off so it's in full effect when you take it again.

    Workin
    Just had some BAD news come along and really need to great night sleep to think some things out. I think I'm going to have to do against your advice and take it tonight and then break down and drink my problems away tomorrow for a night off ABYSS...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Just had some BAD news come along and really need to great night sleep to think some things out. I think I'm going to have to do against your advice and take it tonight and then break down and drink my problems away tomorrow for a night off ABYSS...
    Oh man, sorry to hear about that JR. Take a normal dose of Abyss and get some good sleep. You've technically had 2 days off so it's warranted, especially after something stressfull has happened, we all go through it. Hope all is okay my friend.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  10. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Just had some BAD news come along and really need to great night sleep to think some things out. I think I'm going to have to do against your advice and take it tonight and then break down and drink my problems away tomorrow for a night off ABYSS...
    Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not to serious my friend.

    Workin

  11. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I hope it's not to serious my friend.

    Workin
    No deaths or serious injuries so don't worry...

    Last night went pretty good...

    I'll do my normal longer write up later maybe after a workout to get myself moving and thinking clearer.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    No deaths or serious injuries so don't worry...

    Last night went pretty good...

    I'll do my normal longer write up later maybe after a workout to get myself moving and thinking clearer.
    Lookn foward to it. Hope everythings allright.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  13. NIGHT 5

    Well Abyss has met its match... my gf. For some reason I can't sleep with her in the bed. She doesn't take up much room, doesn't snore and doesn't bother me but still even with Abyss I was wide awake with her in the bed. I also began a test prep class for police exams so I might have been a bit excited but still I know overall it was the GF in the bed.

    I may take it again tonight considering 3 of the last 4 days were off days but last night I just didn't feel right and couldn't sleep normally.

    This has been my first poor experience so let's hope it was just her being here.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    NIGHT 5

    Well Abyss has met its match... my gf. For some reason I can't sleep with her in the bed. She doesn't take up much room, doesn't snore and doesn't bother me but still even with Abyss I was wide awake with her in the bed. I also began a test prep class for police exams so I might have been a bit excited but still I know overall it was the GF in the bed.

    I may take it again tonight considering 3 of the last 4 days were off days but last night I just didn't feel right and couldn't sleep normally.

    This has been my first poor experience so let's hope it was just her being here.

    Anything that's out of the normal routine can upset everyone's sleep cycle, even when taking sleep aids(especially if it's a girl). Good update JR, how many Abyss are you taking a night now?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Anything that's out of the normal routine can upset everyone's sleep cycle, even when taking sleep aids(especially if it's a girl). Good update JR, how many Abyss are you taking a night now?
    Ha yeah man we will see. At least this shows that sponsored log does not mean I will pull punches so thats good.

    I am taking 5. The first time I took 5 it felt like MUCH mroe than 4. Remember I am a relatively lean 220+ and have a phenibut tolerance. I might even need to go to 6 but this isn't againt the product, I am very different than most people when it comes to drug/supplement response.

  16. I had to take Phenibut today for an interview and it worked so well that I have another escalted interview with the same company tomorrow. Unfortunetly this is making me need more breaks from Abyss but at this time I just REALLY need to find work.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I had to take Phenibut today for an interview and it worked so well that I have another escalted interview with the same company tomorrow. Unfortunetly this is making me need more breaks from Abyss but at this time I just REALLY need to find work.
    Its gonna be tough to find a job with a face like that..hehe..just so you know Im referring to your avi..Good luck on the job hunt bro. Roottin for ya.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I had to take Phenibut today for an interview and it worked so well that I have another escalted interview with the same company tomorrow. Unfortunetly this is making me need more breaks from Abyss but at this time I just REALLY need to find work.
    You have to do what you have to do. Good luck on the job hunt!

    Workin

  19. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    You have to do what you have to do. Good luck on the job hunt!

    Workin
    I concurr. Good luck on the interviewing man.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  20. I got a pretty awsome job for what I was aiming for. I wanted to work in sales focussing on up-selling or growing accounts and i also had an interest in recruiting. Starting next week I will be working with Manpower. I will be staffing positions for major accounts like IBM, American Express, NBC ect and working to grow our NYC contracts. The hours are AMAZING for the recruiting industry and the pay is the same at the 11 hour a day jobs!

    I wanted any job to hold me over until the Officer application process went through but since it takes a couple years around here, i am very happy i got something this good.

    Because of my interview process I have been using Phenibut so i have taken WAY to many days off of my log and I appologize guys but if I didn't get a job my savings would be gone and i wouldn't be able to pay rent (you're all good guys so i knew it wouldn't be a problem.)

    I will take tonight off then I will be using it everyday until I start (monday or tuesday) to reset my internal clock.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I got a pretty awsome job for what I was aiming for. I wanted to work in sales focussing on up-selling or growing accounts and i also had an interest in recruiting. Starting next week I will be working with Manpower. I will be staffing positions for major accounts like IBM, American Express, NBC ect and working to grow our NYC contracts. The hours are AMAZING for the recruiting industry and the pay is the same at the 11 hour a day jobs!

    I wanted any job to hold me over until the Officer application process went through but since it takes a couple years around here, i am very happy i got something this good.

    Because of my interview process I have been using Phenibut so i have taken WAY to many days off of my log and I appologize guys but if I didn't get a job my savings would be gone and i wouldn't be able to pay rent (you're all good guys so i knew it wouldn't be a problem.)

    I will take tonight off then I will be using it everyday until I start (monday or tuesday) to reset my internal clock.
    Awesome to hear JR, glad you landed a stellar job like that. Hope you like it, and who knows it might actually be right up your alley. Theres alot of money to be made in any sales career.

    Looking foward to the log re-load.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  22. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I got a pretty awsome job for what I was aiming for. I wanted to work in sales focussing on up-selling or growing accounts and i also had an interest in recruiting. Starting next week I will be working with Manpower. I will be staffing positions for major accounts like IBM, American Express, NBC ect and working to grow our NYC contracts. The hours are AMAZING for the recruiting industry and the pay is the same at the 11 hour a day jobs!

    I wanted any job to hold me over until the Officer application process went through but since it takes a couple years around here, i am very happy i got something this good.

    Because of my interview process I have been using Phenibut so i have taken WAY to many days off of my log and I appologize guys but if I didn't get a job my savings would be gone and i wouldn't be able to pay rent (you're all good guys so i knew it wouldn't be a problem.)

    I will take tonight off then I will be using it everyday until I start (monday or tuesday) to reset my internal clock.
    Congrats on landing a great job my friend! No worries on the log...I completely understand. Looking forward to hearing how ABYSS starts working for you again!

    Workin

  23. Just found out I am going to the South Florida / Rutgers game tomorrow night. The GF's father might have some pull with the police near us so it's a great networking opportunity because he is a huge Rutgers fan and wants us to go with him...

    I just took 5 Abyss. I'll get my update up either first thing in the AM or at my lunch time tomorrow.

  24. NIGHT 6

    Went very well. Took 5 at around 10:30, went to bed at 11:45 and was asleep just after 12 WITH MY GF HERE!! (haha)

    Slept through the night without getting up to go the bathroom till about 7am, alarm went off at 7:30 and got up just fine. I did need a large coffee and 5mg yohimbine to really get moving but thats normal for a stim freak like me.

    Once I got moving I was able to take prep tests at the library for 2 hours without feeling sleepy which is unheard of for me. I have NEVER been in a library without falling asleep.

    This was a very positive experience.
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    NIGHT 6

    Went very well. Took 5 at around 10:30, went to bed at 11:45 and was asleep just after 12 WITH MY GF HERE!! (haha)

    Slept through the night without getting up to go the bathroom till about 7am, alarm went off at 7:30 and got up just fine. I did need a large coffee and 5mg yohimbine to really get moving but thats normal for a stim freak like me.

    Once I got moving I was able to take prep tests at the library for 2 hours without feeling sleepy which is unheard of for me. I have NEVER been in a library without falling asleep.

    This was a very positive experience.
    Excellent feedback! Glad to hear you were able to sleep even with your girlfriend next to you! "ABYSS...building stronger relationships." lol!

    Workin

  26. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    NIGHT 6

    Went very well. Took 5 at around 10:30, went to bed at 11:45 and was asleep just after 12 WITH MY GF HERE!! (haha)

    Slept through the night without getting up to go the bathroom till about 7am, alarm went off at 7:30 and got up just fine. I did need a large coffee and 5mg yohimbine to really get moving but thats normal for a stim freak like me.

    Once I got moving I was able to take prep tests at the library for 2 hours without feeling sleepy which is unheard of for me. I have NEVER been in a library without falling asleep.

    This was a very positive experience.
    Thats awesome man! I was really rootin for ya.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  27. Night 7

    Took 5 at 10:15 - Got sleepy around 11:15 and went to bed at 12:05, asleep by 12:15...

    Got woken up by the phone but fell asleep again alright. I did get up to go the bathroom 1-2 times but thats not so bad.

    Tonight showed me something more about the days I don't take Abyss. Yesterday I didn't take it and I was a zombie all day but today I feel much more normal so far.

    Got a good 7 hours of sleep I would guess and feel better today than I did yesterday when I didn't take Abyss.

    Overall last night goes on the plus side. The strange thing about Abyss is 2 out of 3 nights it will knock me out but on the third night (not necessarily in order) it will just provide a better rest (though still not a complaint ha).

    So far this supplement looks like one I will buy after my log which says a lot from me because I only buy individual bulk powders 90% of the time.
    Last edited by justreading; 10-20-2007 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Put the wrong night #

  28. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Night 6

    Took 5 at 10:15 - Got sleepy around 11:15 and went to bed at 12:05, asleep by 12:15...

    Got woken up by the phone but fell asleep again alright. I did get up to go the bathroom 1-2 times but thats not so bad.

    Tonight showed me something more about the days I don't take Abyss. Yesterday I didn't take it and I was a zombie all day but today I feel much more normal so far.

    Got a good 7 hours of sleep I would guess and feel better today than I did yesterday when I didn't take Abyss.

    Overall last night goes on the plus side. The strange thing about Abyss is 2 out of 3 nights it will knock me out but on the third night (not necessarily in order) it will just provide a better rest (though still not a complaint ha).

    So far this supplement looks like one I will buy after my log which says a lot from me because I only buy individual bulk powders 90% of the time.
    Excellent feedback as usual...thanks JR!

    Workin

  29. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Night 6

    Took 5 at 10:15 - Got sleepy around 11:15 and went to bed at 12:05, asleep by 12:15...

    Got woken up by the phone but fell asleep again alright. I did get up to go the bathroom 1-2 times but thats not so bad.

    Tonight showed me something more about the days I don't take Abyss. Yesterday I didn't take it and I was a zombie all day but today I feel much more normal so far.

    Got a good 7 hours of sleep I would guess and feel better today than I did yesterday when I didn't take Abyss.

    Overall last night goes on the plus side. The strange thing about Abyss is 2 out of 3 nights it will knock me out but on the third night (not necessarily in order) it will just provide a better rest (though still not a complaint ha).

    So far this supplement looks like one I will buy after my log which says a lot from me because I only buy individual bulk powders 90% of the time.

    Good to hear JR, glad it's working for you. The alterations in effects could be due to systemic buildup, and or decreased sensativity due to the phenibut intake you've had. Still if it's getting you to feel well rested then it's still working it's magic.

    Good feedback my friend.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  30. I took 2 more nights off because for the next week I will need to take Abyss every night.

    I noticed that I definetly feel worse during the day when I don't take Abyss at night. I get a feeling that I describe as "my body fighting against my mind" when it comes to sleep. This is something that is familiar to me in the past but I would best describe it as; my body rejecting my minds attempt to sleep. As a result full sleep is never achieved.

    This had gone away for a while (all though remnants of this still happen normally) but on my off days from Abyss it has been worse than it has in recent memory. Still I would not blame this on abyss but rather credit abyss for being able to overcome some exitatory conditions in my life at the moment.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bodock attempts to get some MAN sleep with REM PM
    By Bodock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 08:57 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 08:16 PM
  3. JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
  4. I JUST WANT SOME DAMN DIESEL TEST!!!!
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 04:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 09:03 AM
Log in
Log in