The Drive Experience

timmay8989

Awards
My names Sam and this will be my first log. Ill be logging the new DRIVE.
Ive been lifting consistently since March of this year after wrestling ended for high school. I stopped in March weighing 128lbs soaking wet. Im now sitting at 145 lbs without a huge gain in fat. But at 5'6'' im still small.

My current macros are about 170 grams protein(eggs and tuna I can swipe from the dining hall, along with the best choice of lean protein at the dining hall that day), 200 grams carbohydrates(mainly oats and veggies with some whole wheat bread in there), and around 45 grams healthy fats mainly from peanut butter, fish, and olive oil.

Ill be taking 2 DRIVE a day. 1 in the morning 30 minutes before I eat and one an hour or so before I workout. As per the AppNut criteria(hey if im gonna log i might as well take advantage of it) ill be listing any changes in strength, bodyweight, pumps, endurance, agression, focus, libido, muscle density, or energy.

I took my first pill at 8 this morning and went to Biology class, I didnt notice anything except my forearms did look slightly vascular just sitting taking notes, but it may be in my head. Ill update again after my workout.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
TIMMAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to get your picture up of the bottle w/ today's newspaper bro!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please note any sides if any. thanks

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you going to experiment with the dosage? Maybe bumping it up to 4? Or do you just plan on staying at 2 throughout? I've used as many as 8 and the effects IMO are dose dependent.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My names Sam and this will be my first log. Ill be logging the new DRIVE.
Ive been lifting consistently since March of this year after wrestling ended for high school. I stopped in March weighing 128lbs soaking wet. Im now sitting at 145 lbs without a huge gain in fat. But at 5'6'' im still small.

My current macros are about 170 grams protein(eggs and tuna I can swipe from the dining hall, along with the best choice of lean protein at the dining hall that day), 200 grams carbohydrates(mainly oats and veggies with some whole wheat bread in there), and around 45 grams healthy fats mainly from peanut butter, fish, and olive oil.

Ill be taking 2 DRIVE a day. 1 in the morning 30 minutes before I eat and one an hour or so before I workout. As per the AppNut criteria(hey if im gonna log i might as well take advantage of it) ill be listing any changes in strength, bodyweight, pumps, endurance, agression, focus, libido, muscle density, or energy.

I took my first pill at 8 this morning and went to Biology class, I didnt notice anything except my forearms did look slightly vascular just sitting taking notes, but it may be in my head. Ill update again after my workout.
TIIIIMMAAAY!!!

timmay8989

Awards
DAY 1 (10/1/07)

Chest/Bicep
I hate doing chest on monday because it seems everyone else is too, but a big exam set my schedule back one day, luckily I was hyped to see what drive could do.

Flat Bench
135x15, 145x10, 145x10, 155x8

DB Incline Press
45x15, 55x10, 55x10 60x8

DB Flies
40x12, 40x12, 45x10, 45x10

DB Hammer Curl
35x15, 35x15, 40x12, 40x10

DB Concentration Curl
30x15, 35x15, 40x 12, 45x8

ABS-Leg Lifts on Power Tower-30x20, 30x20, 30x20

A good workout today, it may be too early to say if drive is having any effect but I definately got some crazy pumps and vascularity today. My focus also seemed to be on point at the gym (unfortunately not in my classes). Im excited to see what drive has to offer. Since im right on the border at 144 lbs and the 2 pill a day dosage is up to 150lbs, should I consider taking more than 2 a day?

Strength--i think its too early to say yet
Bodyweight--144 to start, lets see where this takes me
Pumps--very good, I got the veins on my arm to pop out just tying my shoes
Endurance--same as normal
Aggression--nothing yet
Focus--Sharper than usual in the gym
Libido--typical for a college guy meaning HIGH
Muscle Density--i felt fuller today, but thats most likely placebo
Energy--nothing noticable

Attachments

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Since im right on the border at 144 lbs and the 2 pill a day dosage is up to 150lbs, should I consider taking more than 2 a day?
I think you should mess around with it. Maybe 3 or 4 would work best for you.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I think you should mess around with it. Maybe 3 or 4 would work best for you.
Yeah Sam... what he said. Go against the reccommended dosing chart and just start jackin it up bro! Yeee-HAAA! :FUfinger:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 (10/1/07)

Chest/Bicep
I hate doing chest on monday because it seems everyone else is too, but a big exam set my schedule back one day, luckily I was hyped to see what drive could do.

Flat Bench
135x15, 145x10, 145x10, 155x8

DB Incline Press
45x15, 55x10, 55x10 60x8

DB Flies
40x12, 40x12, 45x10, 45x10

DB Hammer Curl
35x15, 35x15, 40x12, 40x10

DB Concentration Curl
30x15, 35x15, 40x 12, 45x8

A good workout today, it may be too early to say if drive is having any effect but I definately got some crazy pumps and vascularity today. My focus also seemed to be on point at the gym (unfortunately not in my classes). Im excited to see what drive has to offer. Since im right on the border at 144 lbs and the 2 pill a day dosage is up to 150lbs, should I consider taking more than 2 a day?

Strength--i think its too early to say yet
Bodyweight--144 to start, lets see where this takes me
Pumps--very good, I got the veins on my arm to pop out just tying my shoes
Endurance--same as normal
Aggression--nothing yet
Focus--Sharper than usual in the gym
Libido--typical for a college guy meaning HIGH
Muscle Density--i felt fuller today, but thats most likely placebo
Energy--nothing noticable

I would bump it up to 3 or 4, at least to start :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

timmay8989

Awards
Took another drive this morning. Vascularity was back strong again. I got a good nights sleep so Drive isnt affecting my sleep at all. Leg workout coming up later. Im thinking 2 drive before I workout. Ill post later with how it went.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
cool - nice intro post - good luck with this log and Drive :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how high could one go? say somone that is 190?
6-8, theoretically, but 4-5 will do someone who is 190 just right :D And remember, please stack it with RPM- this is one of the best (if not THE best) drug-free stacks on the market!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-8, theoretically, but 4-5 will do someone who is 190 just right :D And remember, please stack it with RPM- this is one of the best (if not THE best) drug-free stacks on the market!!
Will do!

timmay8989

Awards
DAY 2 (10/2/07)

Took 2 Drive before my workout today. I dont know if its related but I have been sweating like crazy since. Its not really any hotter than any other day. Has anyone else experienced this?? My workout flew by faster than usual today, i was bouncing back alot faster between sets. Myfocus was also on point again today.

LEGS
Smith Machine Squats
205x12, 205x12, 255x10
Leg Press
270x13, 270x13, 360x10, 360x10
Calf Raise
255x12, 255x12, 270x10, 270x10
Leg Extension
150x12, 150x10, 150x10
Leg Curl
135x12, 135x12, 150x10, 150x10
Abs:Machine Crunches
70x30, 70x30
Obliques
25x20, 25x20

Strength: Slightly up, more reps on the leg press
Bodyweight: didnt check today, ill give it two more days and get a weight
Pumps: Good, vascularity in my arms during squats
Endurance: Up, recovery between sets it much better
Agression: I think this may be slightly increased, I definately dont have time for stupid people today
Focus: Up, the best so far
Libido: high as usual
Muscle Density: I feel fuller, but its only day 2
Energy: not really energy, id say more focus and endurance

Just wondering what everyone else is noticing from drive??

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2 (10/2/07)

Took 2 Drive before my workout today. I dont know if its related but I have been sweating like crazy since. Its not really any hotter than any other day. Has anyone else experienced this?? My workout flew by faster than usual today, i was bouncing back alot faster between sets. Myfocus was also on point again today.

LEGS
Smith Machine Squats
205x12, 205x12, 255x10
Leg Press
Calf Raise
Leg Extension
150x12, 150x10, 150x10
Leg Curl
70x30, 70x30
Obliques
25x20, 25x20

Agression: I think this may be slightly increased, I definately dont have time for stupid people today

RPM made everybody sweat like crazy and Drive is a stim free RPM

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 2 (10/2/07)

LEGS
Smith Machine Squats
205x12, 205x12, 255x10
Leg Press
Calf Raise
Leg Extension
150x12, 150x10, 150x10
Leg Curl
70x30, 70x30
Obliques
25x20, 25x20

The sweating and "hot" feeling is pretty normal- Drive is a really strong thermogenic, as well as a lean mass builder :)

timmay8989

Awards
Day 3
Wednesday and Thursday are my off days due to the fact that my school schedule is so crazy on these days I cant get into the gym for a decent workout. So i use these days to recover. Im taking 3 drive a day right now, 1 in the morning and 2 pre workout, or 2 in the afternoon on rest days. Still feeling really hot after taking these. Muscle density seems to be up a little bit. So is aggression.

Strength--no workout today
Bodyweight--I will post friday or saturday, however i feel and look slightly fuller
Pumps-no workout
Endurance--Im getting around campus good, drive may be helping me bear classes from 9am-9pm
Agression- Up, not negatively but deffinately more aggressive
Focus-Slightly up
Libido-High
Muscle Density-I feel like this is increased
Energy--Nothing noticeable

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'll get in on this.....TIIIIMMMMAAAAAYYY!

timmay8989

Awards
Day 4
No workout again today. Like I said wednesday and thursday are crazy for school. So running back and forth to labs and classes all day was tiring but after taking drive I seemed to have a boost that lasted for about 1.5-2 hours. It was deff a plus. I split my dosage over 3 times today for a total of 3 caps. 1 morning, 1 noonish, and 1 5 ish. Vascularity is common now and im just starting to notice some energy from this. A good sign. Im still sweating like crazy but not as much as day 2, so this seems to be subsiding. Probally unrelated but my legs have been killing me since tuesday. Its back to the gym tomorrow for a back workout.

Strength-N/A
Bodyweight/Bodycomp- Checking this weekend or possibly tomorrow
Pumps-Good
Endurance--Good
Agression--Increased
Focus-On point(a big plus, today was a 2 hour chemistry exam)
Libido-I have been getting alot of random boners, so up
Muscle Density-feel fuller, but still kinda early
Energy- Got a taste of this today

Drive is starting to deliver something new, energy. The best thing is that the only negative side is really sweating, and is that even negative??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sweating and "hot" feeling is pretty normal- Drive is a really strong thermogenic, as well as a lean mass builder :)
That's all I need lol. I already sweat like a pig

timmay8989

Awards
Day 5
Felt good to be back in the gym today. Sweating like crazy in the gym today but its really humid here today at the university of delaware so I guess thats to be expected.

Workout
Back and tricep

Wide Grip Pullups(using bodyweight)
12, 12, 10, 10
Rows(rowing machine)120x10, 120x10, 135x8, 135x8
Weighted Dips
20x15, 25x12, 25x12, 25x10
Tri-Press Down
80x12, 90x12, 90x12, 100x10
Romanian Deadlifts135x12, 135x12, 135x12

Strength-Up. Im getting a few more reps on some exercises
Bodyweight/BodyComp- I got a rough weight today of 147. Thats up 3 lbs from my rough weight I took last week so somethings happening. and I think I may have the beginnings of a v-taper going on.
Pumps-Great, some of the best pumps ive had are with this
Endurance-Up
Agression-Up, I get really pumped to get into the weight room and hit the weights
Focus-Up
Libido-random boners more than usual
Muscle Density-Im gonna say this is up as well, not huge but I feel something
Energy-mild at best but theres a difference after I take the pills

For my dosage today I took 1 morning, 2 pre-workout. Im really loving drive so far. I honestly cant find an area where its not delivering to some degree. Id say the pumps and aggression are the most defined so far. Any comments out there?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Felt good to be back in the gym today. Sweating like crazy in the gym today but its really humid here today at the university of delaware so I guess thats to be expected.

Workout
Back and tricep

12, 12, 10, 10
Weighted Dips
Tri-Press Down
Romanian Deadlifts135x12, 135x12, 135x12

Strength-Up. Im getting a few more reps on some exercises
Bodyweight/BodyComp- I got a rough weight today of 147. Thats up 3 lbs from my rough weight I took last week so somethings happening. and I think I may have the beginnings of a v-taper going on.
Pumps-Great, some of the best pumps ive had are with this
Endurance-Up
Agression-Up, I get really pumped to get into the weight room and hit the weights
Focus-Up
Libido-random boners more than usual
Muscle Density-Im gonna say this is up as well, not huge but I feel something
Energy-mild at best but theres a difference after I take the pills

For my dosage today I took 1 morning, 2 pre-workout. Im really loving drive so far. I honestly cant find an area where its not delivering to some degree. Id say the pumps and aggression are the most defined so far. Any comments out there?
Awesome- it will keep getting better over time- most of the studies with the components in Drive have best results over a10-14 week period...

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Awesome- it will keep getting better over time- most of the studies with the components in Drive have best results over a10-14 week period...
I may just have to go through with my plan to run 3 bottles consecutively :twisted:

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
So how long do you recommend running Drive, like for a cycle? I know it's not a stim, but I thought I saw somewhere else you talking about cycling off because you might build up a tolerance like any other supplement. So how long do you recommend running a cycle of Drive?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how long do you recommend running Drive, like for a cycle? I know it's not a stim, but I thought I saw somewhere else you talking about cycling off because you might build up a tolerance like any other supplement. So how long do you recommend running a cycle of Drive?
8-10 weeks at least, BUT you can run it as long as you want- the effects don't seem to lessen with time....

timmay8989

Awards
I couldnt get to a computer last night so heres:
Day 6: 10/6/2007

The sweats seem to have subsided. I dont know if its drive related but i got two killer headaches today, one this morning and one toward the end of my workout. Other than that drive kept me feeling good in the gym. Im feeling a little boost around my dosage. Weighed in today at 147. Thats up three pounds from last week. I should note though I usually bounce between 143-146. Im feeling fuller on drive and loving the pumps

Workout
Shoulders/Traps
DB Arnold Press
40x13, 40x13, 45x 10, 45x10 45x8
Front Delt Raise
110x13, 110x14, 120x12, 120x12, 120x11
DB Shrugs
80x12, 80x12, 90x 10, 100x 10 100x 10
then for some reason I threw 3 sets of romanian deadlifts before my light ab work
Romanian Deadlifts
135x12, 135x12, 185x8
Abs(Machine Curls)
70x30, 70x30, 70x30

Strength-- Up, tomorrow I start my cycle again so I can compare last week to this week
Weight-Up, not alot but up
Pumps- I got a great pump in my delts while I was doing the Arnold Press
Endurance-Great- I threw in 3 sets of romanian deads I wasnt planning on.
Agression- Up
Focus- Up, its great to be so focused in the gym
Libido-Continues to go through the roof
Muscle Density- Starting I think, Im looking fuller
Energy-mild but great

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
8-10 weeks at least, BUT you can run it as long as you want- the effects don't seem to lessen with time....
Sweet. I have two bottles sitting in my shopping cart right now. I can't wait to place my order so I can try Drive out.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt get to a computer last night so heres:
Day 6: 10/6/2007

The sweats seem to have subsided. I dont know if its drive related but i got two killer headaches today, one this morning and one toward the end of my workout. Other than that drive kept me feeling good in the gym. Im feeling a little boost around my dosage. Weighed in today at 147. Thats up three pounds from last week. I should note though I usually bounce between 143-146. Im feeling fuller on drive and loving the pumps

Workout
Shoulders/Traps
DB Arnold Press
40x13, 40x13, 45x 10, 45x10 45x8
Front Delt Raise
110x13, 110x14, 120x12, 120x12, 120x11
DB Shrugs
80x12, 80x12, 90x 10, 100x 10 100x 10
then for some reason I threw 3 sets of romanian deadlifts before my light ab work
Romanian Deadlifts
135x12, 135x12, 185x8
Abs(Machine Curls)
70x30, 70x30, 70x30

Strength-- Up, tomorrow I start my cycle again so I can compare last week to this week
Weight-Up, not alot but up
Pumps- I got a great pump in my delts while I was doing the Arnold Press
Endurance-Great- I threw in 3 sets of romanian deads I wasnt planning on.
Agression- Up
Focus- Up, its great to be so focused in the gym
Libido-Continues to go through the roof
Muscle Density- Starting I think, Im looking fuller
Energy-mild but great
Looks like Drive is working out good for you. Keep up the good work and thanks for the good log.

timmay8989

Awards
Day 7
October 7 2007

Cardio
Today was a cardio day. Im still taking 3 pills a day. I got another killer headache today, but I think it may be related to the fact that im not really taking any stims now that Im taking drive. Cardio today was a 45 minute bike ride with hills and all. I felt really good through the whole ride and broke a pretty good sweat( as if thats a problem with drive). I really felt motivated the tackle the hills hard. Drive really gets you pumped to push yourself.

Strength-- Up
Weight-Up
Pumps- Great as always
Endurance-Great, really hit the hills
Agression- Up
Focus- Up, I love the focus I get from drive
Libido-Continues to rise
Muscle Density- great
Energy-good enough that I dont need stims

timmay8989

Awards
Sweating was normal today. Felt good all day. The headaches are going away now. Felt good in the gym today. Had alot of energy and focus

Workout
Smith Machine squats
205x14, 255x12, 255x12, 275x10
Leg Press
270x15, 360x12, 360x10, 385x7
Leg Extention
150x12, 150x12, 165x9
Leg Curl
135x14, 135x13, 150x11
Calf Raise
ABS(Machine Curls)
70x30, 70x30

Strength- Up, I either got more weight or more reps on almost every exercise
Bodyweight/Comp- Lookin bigger
Pumps- AMAZING
Endurance- Im bouncing back between sets faster
Agression- Up
Focus- Up
Libido- Steady climbing
Muscle Density- Increased
Energy- steady

timmay8989

Awards
Day 9
Got caught in the rain today on my way to the gym. But once I got dried off I got a great workout in. Still taking 1 drive in the morning and 2 Drive preworkout. Im feeling energized from drive and now that the caffeine headaches are going away Im thinking that its better to use Drive than a stim preworkout. I seem to have a lot better focus and energy with drive.

Flat Bench
145x12, 145x12, 155x10, 155x10
DB Incline Press
45x15, 50x12, 55x10, 60x10
DB Flies
45x12, 45x12 50x10, 50x9
DB Hammer Curl
35x15, 35x15, 40x12, 40x12

DB Concentration Curl
30x15, 35x15, 40x 12, 45x10

Strength-Up on almost every exercise
Bodyweight Comp- Ill check again Friday
Pumps- Great, especially in my biceps
Endurance- Great along with recovery
Agression- up
focus- Staying focused is one of the best parts of drive
Libido-pretty high
Muscle Density- great
Energy- good

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Got caught in the rain today on my way to the gym. But once I got dried off I got a great workout in. Still taking 1 drive in the morning and 2 Drive preworkout. Im feeling energized from drive and now that the caffeine headaches are going away Im thinking that its better to use Drive than a stim preworkout. I seem to have a lot better focus and energy with drive.

Flat Bench
145x12, 145x12, 155x10, 155x10
DB Incline Press
45x15, 50x12, 55x10, 60x10
DB Flies
45x12, 45x12 50x10, 50x9
DB Hammer Curl
35x15, 35x15, 40x12, 40x12

DB Concentration Curl
30x15, 35x15, 40x 12, 45x10

Strength-Up on almost every exercise
Bodyweight Comp- Ill check again Friday
Pumps- Great, especially in my biceps
Endurance- Great along with recovery
Agression- up
focus- Staying focused is one of the best parts of drive
Libido-pretty high
Muscle Density- great
Energy- good
Awesome!!!

timmay8989

Awards
Day 10
October 10 2007

today was a rest day. Im a little bit more sore than usual, but I am moving more weight with drive, so I guess I should expect more muscle soreness. Overall nothing new to report today.

Strength- No Workout today
Bodyweight/BodyComp- About the same, will post weight friday
Pumps- No workout today
Endurance- Good as usual, running back and forth to classes and labs with energy to spare.
Agression- staying elevated, almost like a motivation kind of aggression, a seize the day kinda thing
Focus- Good
Libido- Staying High
Muscle Density- nothing new, but improved from before drive
Energy- Clean steady

timmay8989

Awards
Day 11
October 11, 2007

im really missing those sweats now, the temperature dropped overnight and now its a cold rainy mess here. Today was another scheduled rest day. Back to the gym tomorrow for back and triceps. Also I did manage to get a 30 minute bike ride in for some cardio/clear my head after a long day of class. I havent noted this before but Ive been feeling hungrier the past few days, alot hungrier. prolly unrelated but I figured Id throw it out there.

Strength- good
Bodyweight- Ill get a weight tomorrow at the gym
Pumps- Good
Endurance-Great
Agression-still strong
Focus- Good in general
Libido-sky high, especially today now that I think about it
Muscle Density- Feeling bigger
Energy- Great

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
October 11, 2007

im really missing those sweats now, the temperature dropped overnight and now its a cold rainy mess here. Today was another scheduled rest day. Back to the gym tomorrow for back and triceps. Also I did manage to get a 30 minute bike ride in for some cardio/clear my head after a long day of class. I havent noted this before but Ive been feeling hungrier the past few days, alot hungrier. prolly unrelated but I figured Id throw it out there.

Strength- good
Bodyweight- Ill get a weight tomorrow at the gym
Pumps- Good
Endurance-Great
Agression-still strong
Focus- Good in general
Libido-sky high, especially today now that I think about it
Muscle Density- Feeling bigger
Energy- Great
I was REALLY hungry the first few days I started using Drive. It seems like it has settled down now, not sure if it's coincidence.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was REALLY hungry the first few days I started using Drive. It seems like it has settled down now, not sure if it's coincidence.
Nah- I (and a bunch of other people) noticed the same thing...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my appetite the other night was out of hand. The effect seems to have mellowed though.

timmay8989

Awards
this could be a good effect for alot of people, especially with the winter coming up when alot of people bulk

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This makes it an excellent PCT/Bridge product. I will use it for my PCT and Bridge. Maybe throw in some Neovar with the bridge, that is always my most difficult time.

timmay8989

Awards
October 12 2007
Day 12

Today wasnt the best day. I got really poor sleep last night, i couldnt stay out for more than two hours at a time. So i wasnt feeling my best. Luckily the weight stayed steady but I didnt really get to bump it up any. Also the hunger hit hard today so I went a little higher on my calories, all clean food but higher calorically. I got a rough weight today at 148. Thats up again. good signs

12, 12, 10, 10
Weighted Dips
Tri-Press Down
Romanian Deadlifts135x12, 145x12, 155x12

Strength-Same
Bodyweight- up about 3-4 lbs in 12 days not bad
Pumps- Still great
Endurance- Good
Agression-Same
Focus- A lil off today, but i didnt get good sleep
Libido-Still high
Energy- dead today but unrelated to drive

timmay8989

Awards
Day 13
October 13 2007

felt better in the gym today
got more weight up than last time.
Drive is doing great

Workout
Shoulders/Traps
DB Arnold Press
40x15, 40x13, 45x 12, 45x10 50x8
Front Delt Raise
110x15, 110x14, 120x12, 120x12, 125x10
DB Shrugs
80x12, 80x12, 90x 12, 100x 10 110x 10
Abs(Machine Curls)
70x30, 70x30, 70x30

Strength-Up
Bodyweight- up 4 lbs from the start isnt bad
pumps-great
aggression-up
focus-up, on point today
libido-strong
energy-good

timmay8989

Awards
Day 14
October 14th 2007

Well its day 14. Today was a cardio day. I must say it went well. I got a good 45 minutes moderate cardio on a bike and i felt like I could go for hours. Just to let everyone know Im going to continue this log at least till the end of the bottle. I prolly wont update on off days unless something really comes up. Drive has really impressed me and I have to say it has lived up to most of the hype. This may very well end up a staple, at least as a pre-workout. Im going to prolly ramp up my dosage a little as well as I finish the bottle off.

14 Day Review and Evaluation

Strength-Great, I moved alot more weight in just 14 days
Bodyweight/Comp- This is the part I cant believe. The scale is putting me at just over 148 and I dont really think ive put on any fat. So 4 pounds in 14 days. That for me is good.
Pumps- Better than any NO product
Endurance-Increased
Agression- Increased, I loved the seize the day feeling, and just getting mad in the gym
Focus-Great, you really notice this fast
Libido- I wasnt expecting this to rise, but random boners were pretty common
Muscle Density- I dont know how to quantify this, but I feel fuller and harder
Energy- I got bold and dropped most of my stims with this. It gives a nice clean energy, combined with the other effects its great pre-workout

If I sound impressed I am. Im not trying to please anyone, Drive really is that good.