Sus500

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey folks just purchased sus500 and figured i'd post how my workouts which I will start next week/weekend. With the lack of posting on G.E.T. sus 500 I figured i'd be a good samaritan, and post my results.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
SWeeeeeeeet I wont to see alog on this.

Yea anytime lol I'm tired of seeing absolutely nothing on this comeany not to mention I have the hook ups and got a HUGE discount!! By the way I talked to my supplement rep and he told me that he even has a hard time getting a hold of the company(G.E.T.), and that they barely will even answer the phone. I start tomorrow(Monday) and should gain 10-15 pounds while on this cycle. I'm not stacking Sus500 with any thing else(I'm taking caffeine 400mgs in the morning and occasionally 200 milligrams an hour before I work out on my chest/bi day's caffeine(takes 45 min to fully take effect), and my protein intake and diet is fine around (400grams), and plenty of carbs.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
give us some background stats. Age, height, weight, lifting experience, diet macros, workout routine, etc. try to put together a log like you see around here. thanks a bunch and good luck

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Great first Workout!!

Yeterdays leg workout was amazing! Killed the legs with around 8 sets of squats12-15 reps 230lbs, 10 sets of calve raises(30 reps)60lbs,lying leg curls 100lbs 12 reps 5 sets, and 4 sets leg extensions 12 reps 160lbs!! I really tested this product out, to check on how well I recover.Absolutely 100%!!!Didnt have the slightest feeling of soreness. Althoough this product dosent in any way give you that "preworkout energy" it really helps intnsity and recovery wise.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the contact information for a G.E.T. rep. He asked me to post this up and anyone with questions can contact him and ask.

Jeff Sharman
National Sales Rep.
G.E.T. inc.
www.myspace.com/mnstr_back
Cell:303-881-4797
Domestic:415-839-3578
Toll Free:1-866-584-8051

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sus 500 is awesome. I did 8 weeks one time and got a lot of strength from it. I think I will start a nother cycle soon. The nice thing is since it is not a methylated product PCT is not as strict.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When are you taking your sus 500 box? I took my 1st thing in the morning when I did my cycle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I once did a stack with sustanol 250 how ever you spell it. Awesome combo.

RUNNER 67

Awards
sus 500 is awesome. I did 8 weeks one time and got a lot of strength from it. I think I will start a nother cycle soon. The nice thing is since it is not a methylated product post cycle therapy is not as strict.
8 weeks and not a strict pct???wtf???

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I did PCT I am just saying because it is not a methylated product the sides are not as harsh. OF Couse I DID PCT LOL. The place I got it from gave me PCT for free.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I did post cycle therapy I am just saying because it is not a methylated product the sides are not as harsh. OF Couse I DID PCT LOL. The place I got it from gave me PCT for free.
what was it? novedex xt :hammer: :aargh:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nticed a little added agression, but overall my workout drive/intensity is through the roof!!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Chest and Bis are Friday So ill def post my results and thoughts etc.!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
actually it was tamaxofin or how ever you spell it which I got from Mexico.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I stacked it with the work out maxmizer and got the best results.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea im taking 1 in the morning and 1 on the afternoon I'm also taking 2000mg milk thistle a day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in theory you could work out each muscle group more than once a week at the rate your recovering right? More so with any PH but specifically with sus 500.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing so but I dont personally with the acception of calves and abs

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking twice a week each body part if you are 100% recovered.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Annihilated Chest and Bi's and i'm barely sore!!!! This is good stuff only on day 6 today!! iToday i have Tris and back!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep it updated. id like to see how the estro sides go.....hopefully you dont get them. (moooobs) are no fun.

I should be getting some of this and ill probably run it with epi

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Had a nice tricep workout yesterday today is my chillaxin day followed tomorrow by an intense leg work out!! I'm feeling really good and feel like i'm getting a lil bigger.maybe its mental? i'll keep you folks posted!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to hear from you people!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im in.
What do you have planed for post cycle therapy on this one.
Im bout to go search on the product now.

EDIT: It says 3 compunds but i can not find which ones. Also like said before it is non-methyl so that is a huge plus.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm still debating most likely Novla though umm as stated before due to sus 500's unmethylated formula it's a huge plus IMO!! making pct not a s important although it will still be followed properly.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sus 500 product/ingrient info
3 Anabolic Compounds In 1 Softgel
No Estrogen Conversion
TPGS Technology- The Latest Delivery System Available
Extreme Muscle Growth
Increased Libido
SUS500 Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Active Ingredients:
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin

Directions:
Take one soft gel twice daily with meals. Do not exceed 6 softgels daily. Take for a maximum of eight weeks, and then stop for at least 4 weeks.

Looks like this is the actual makeup of what is in each gelcap, minus the silymarin extract
-25mg Estra 4, 9 diene
-12mg Ethyl Methoxy Gona
-7mg ATD
-TPGS 78mg Safe Methyl Process
-Vitamin E 1mg
-In base of 267mg of safflower oil
-Blue #6 Oval Softgels

THANKS TO PISTONPUMP!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the props. How is it so far? Im going to get a bottle soon and probably do 2 caps ed for a week, then 3 caps until finished. Maybe just bridge it into epi.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8:Great stuff feel noticeably more vascular and my chest is already somwhat feeling bigger!! Will posts todays results from workout later!(today is my leg day)so letshop all goes well!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My next cycle of sus 500 I am going to work out the same body part twice a week and see how that goes using the max - ot style routine. If I recover as quick as you guys are I will give it a try. Not to mention I probably could have done that last time and never though about it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My next cycle of sus 500 I am going to work out the same body part twice a week and see how that goes using the max - ot style routine. If I recover as quick as you guys are I will give it a try. Not to mention I probably could have done that last time and never though about it.
max ot and twice a week is overtraining. you can still overtrain with steroids.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Curiou

Thx alot Piston Pump!! Gotta give you props!Outta curiosity where doyou folks get all these prescribed PCT's?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I mean you guys act like you can go to walmart and buy Clomid or Nolva lol!!!?jk but still I don't quite comprhend how you do it!!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I mean you guys act like you can go to walmart and buy Clomid or Nolva lol!!!?jk but still I don't quite comprhend how you do it!!
1) doctor
2) chemical research company
3) black market
4) Wal-mart
:trout:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How does this whole doctor thing work???Do you simply ask him to prescibe you what you need or toss him a few bucks on the side??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I would love to hear everyones input!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Legs went great yesterday 4 sets 12 reps of 95 lbs leg curls;3 sets 12 reps of 265lbs squats 3 sets 12 rps 275lbs,and 3sets 10 reps 285lbs,and to the excitement of a 40 min run aftrwords I FORGOT to do leg extensions!!!!! Anyways today im working shoulders and traps so all should go well!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How does this whole doctor thing work???Do you simply ask him to prescibe you what you need or toss him a few bucks on the side??
Don;t know thats a good idea, bribing.
Maybe ask him for a Rx for Nolva or Torem and go from there. Easiest way is prolly from a research lab. But dueto recent busts i personally am holding off for a bit or i'd be on a Mdrol, PPlex, or something right now.

PS-Have way through a cycle is NOT a good time to ask for what to do in PCT. These things really need to be on hand especially if you need to drop cycle early...i know people get excited but come on.:nono:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol I already have my PCT in place. Just love to hear what other people have to say, in my opinion it always good to hear what other people are doing.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hahhahha

lol
what log u ask?? IM ONLY ON SDAY 10 what do u expect???