Drive during PCT - Log

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Lets see what all the hype is about. The Drive arrived Sept. 28.

Some personal history:
Age 29 Weight - 199 BF - 18% LeanBodyMass - 160lbs
Current Workout Routine:
10 Week Mass Building

Cardio 2-3x per week, 30 minutes on recumbant bicycle

Diet - I am aiming for 2400 calories. 6 meals x 400 calories avg each.

Sample Diet:
7:00 am 6 Egg Whites, 1 Egg Yolk, 1 piece Whole Wheat Toast, 1 tblspoon Peanut Butter, 1 Tblspoon AllFruit Jelly
Total 500 calories

10:30 am Protein Shake: 50 grams protein, 4 oz Soy Milk, "latte flavoring" (50 calories), coffee beans
Total 350 calories

1:30 pm chicken breast and sweet potato
Total 400-500 calories

4:00 pm "Oh Yea" Protein bar -
Total 380 calories

7:30 Protein Shake, pre workout. 50 g protein, 4 oz soy
Total 290 calories

10:00 PM shake. 20 grams Casein, 4 oz soy , banana -
Total 270 calories

Sleep: 6 - 7 hours per night.

Recent "Supplement" History:
I just finished a Halovar (Halodrol50) and Epistane Cycle. I added 10 lbs in 1 1/2 months. For PCT I am currently taking: Toremifene (SERM), X-Lean, Bulk Cissus (2-3 grams a day), Joint Support by Proline. My liver was tested on Monday and showed no sign of stress. My libido is still down but my nads seem to be recovering fine.

Goal:
Reduce BF% significantly while maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible. I always record my workout log to compare to previous workouts and will note increases in weight and reps if they occur.

Per Lanbane's request, I will be noting:

Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

I am excited to put Drive to the test and will do my best to keep an honest, thorough and straitforward log.

09/28/07
I took my first dose today at 1:30. I noticed a slight energy increase. I took my 2nd dose at 6:30 and did 30 minutes on the recumbant bike at 8:00. Nothing noticeable to report.

Attachments

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know I'm subbed!

No shirt tearing first impression!?! Good - I would have to question that one.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let us know if you start getting random erections (I had to come up with something to say besides subbed)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

Day 2

7:00 am 1st dose of Drive (2 pills), 30mg Torem, 1 gram Cissus, Xlean

7:30 Breakfast (Should I wait longer to eat?)

2nd dose of Drive taken at 5:00 pm

10:00 90mg Torem, xlean, cissus

Rest day today, not much to report. 1 instance of Random Wood.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drive seemed to me to not quite need an empty stomach like RPM. probably a 1/2 hr between would be nice.

elcid2007

Awards
Just wondering what kind of dosages you are using for your PCT.. I'm about ready to start PCT and am just trying to get the dosages fine-tuned

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I ran Torem @ 180 for the first 3 days then 120/90/60/30 for the next four weeks.
X Lean is taken twice daily. One in the morning and 1 at night.
Cissus is dosed 1gram, 3x per day.
I take drive at 6:45ish and again 30 minutes prior to workout or at 5:00 on non w/o days.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I worked out at 5:10 to 6:30. Legs
I pushed it hard and increased weight or reps in almost all exercises except my last exercise, lying hamstring curls with which I struggled. I was pretty beat after a day of work and an hour long workout.

I took Drive at 4:00 and had a protein pre w/o shake at 4:45.

Squats 3 sets, Deadlifts 3 sets, Hack Squats 3 Sets, Standing and Seated Calf Raises 3 sets each followed by Leg Curls.

Strength: Up in most exercises.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Same
Pumps/Vascularity: Calf muscles feel like they are ripping though my skin. This is common with my calf workout. I do a modified workout of this Fitshow Episode 30
Endurance:Good until the last exercise
Aggression: No change
Focus: Good
Libido: I've had very little libido recently. I usually seek "relief" 5 or 6 times a week. Since the end of my halodrol/epi cycle, I haven't been thinking about sex at all.
Muscle Density/Hardening: No change
Overall Energy: Pretty good today. I was not as legargic as I've been while on the Epi.
Personal Commentary: So far so good. No noticible change except maybe some extra energy. Its hard to say. Overall a good workout today.

Tommorow is chest. Its been two weeks since my shoulder has healed and I'm looking forward to hitting it harder than I've been able to.

:head:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Easyejl and his erection talk......................

Subbed man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you had any negative sides w/ the drive?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
No negative sides. I haven't noticed much of anything yet.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm - so you have not noticed any of the following?
• Increase endurance
• Promote lean muscle growth
• Speed recovery time
• Enhance sexual performance
• Improve mood

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm - so you have not noticed any of the following?
• Increase endurance
• Promote lean muscle growth
• Speed recovery time
• Enhance sexual performance
• Improve mood
Give it a few more days :D

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh trust me - I have high hopes for DRIVE. RPM, IGF-2, LIPO AM/PM have all worked well for me - and I have 2 bottles of NEOVAR on the way along with my 2 bottles of DRIVE. I believe and trust the science and the company behind these supplements. I think that running such a product after a cycle will not yield the same affects or effects than say running it clean.

Give it a few more days :D

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I woke up feeling leaner. I imagine that I was holding less water than normal. Sleep was restful, approximately 7 hours.

This morning, I ate around 7 and went back to sleep for another hour! I took Drive when I woke up at 8:50. I maintained a positive energy level all day.

Approximately 2300 calories over 6 meals today.

2nd dose of Drive taken at 7 pm.

Work out at 8:15. Good energy level though workout.

My shoulder injury is completely healed. I was able to add some weight back onto the bar today and felt good about it.

Strength: Back to pre-injury levels. Increased weight on Incline bench.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Felt leaner in the morning.
Pumps/Vascularity: Triceps were about to explode out of my arms. Chest nice and pumped up.
Endurance: Good throughout workout. No fatigue.
Aggression: I'm a pretty mellow dude. No noticeable agression increase yet.
Focus: Good. I'll have to pay attn to my focus level more. :think:
Libido: Coming back.
Muscle Density/Hardening: Not much change
Overall Energy: Good. I was falling asleep after lunch the last week on cycle. Now I'm awake and ready to work all day.
Personal Commentary: So far so good. As Matt pointed out, because I'm using this during PCT, I might not be able to see the same benefits as someone using it stand alone. However, I think that If I can a) maintain or add-to gains, b) lean out a bit, then I think this product will be worth it for someone in PCT mode.

I'll make sure to hit the steam room and weigh myself afterwards tomorrow after my workout.

On another note, I ran into some trouble with my SERM and may have to stop it altogether. I'm going to have to switch to Dermacrine Sustain. I realize that this might effect the results of the log. I apologize in advance. However, it seems to be unavoidable as the Toremifene appears to be tainted with another chemical that is causing me to test positive for meth-amphetimines. I can only hope that I don't end up with titties.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Its not the Torem. It is the XLean you are taking that has ephedra based stuff in it. Good luck.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Theres no ephedra in the XLean that I can see on the ingredient list.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ma huang? maybe one of the other goofy names for it?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
no. Just Androstenetriol, 7-beta-hydroxy-dhea and maltodextrin.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do agree with the other statements, the amount of anything that might be in just the torem as "dirty beaker" syndrom shouldnt be enough to throw a positive, but I don't see anything else either that could do it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would guess Xlean too. Gl to you edwards.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I woke up feeling leaner. I imagine that I was holding less water than normal. Sleep was restful, approximately 7 hours.

This morning, I ate around 7 and went back to sleep for another hour! I took Drive when I woke up at 8:50. I maintained a positive energy level all day.

Approximately 2300 calories over 6 meals today.

2nd dose of Drive taken at 7 pm.

Work out at 8:15. Good energy level though workout.

My shoulder injury is completely healed. I was able to add some weight back onto the bar today and felt good about it.

Strength: Back to pre-injury levels. Increased weight on Incline bench.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Felt leaner in the morning.
Pumps/Vascularity: Triceps were about to explode out of my arms. Chest nice and pumped up.
Endurance: Good throughout workout. No fatigue.
Aggression: I'm a pretty mellow dude. No noticeable agression increase yet.
Focus: Good. I'll have to pay attn to my focus level more. :think:
Libido: Coming back.
Muscle Density/Hardening: Not much change
Overall Energy: Good. I was falling asleep after lunch the last week on cycle. Now I'm awake and ready to work all day.
Personal Commentary: So far so good. As Matt pointed out, because I'm using this during post cycle therapy, I might not be able to see the same benefits as someone using it stand alone. However, I think that If I can a) maintain or add-to gains, b) lean out a bit, then I think this product will be worth it for someone in post cycle therapy mode.

I'll make sure to hit the steam room and weigh myself afterwards tomorrow after my workout.

On another note, I ran into some trouble with my SERM and may have to stop it altogether. I'm going to have to switch to Dermacrine Sustain. I realize that this might effect the results of the log. I apologize in advance. However, it seems to be unavoidable as the Toremifene appears to be tainted with another chemical that is causing me to test positive for meth-amphetimines. I can only hope that I don't end up with titties.

Some of the compounds in Drive will actually compete with estrogen- so this willl probably help prevent any type of gyno :)

PS- You should keep all your gains, or even gain lean muscle, when using Drive for pct. It also has several components that mimic LH and boost cAMP levels significantly- and lowered LH and lagging cAMP levels post-cycle tend to be two major reasons that individuals coming off a cycle tend to lose at least some of their gains, and feel like **** in the process :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the compounds in Drive will actually compete with estrogen- so this willl probably help prevent any type of gyno :)
thats always good!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just curious - do you have any blood work to back this?

When I do my RPM / DRIVE stack in November I am going to get before and after panels to see if T levels are elevated at all.

PS- You should keep all your gains, or even gain lean muscle, when using Drive for post cycle therapy. It also has several components that mimic LH and boost cAMP levels significantly- and lowered LH and lagging cAMP levels post-cycle tend to be two major reasons that individuals coming off a cycle tend to lose at least some of their gains, and feel like **** in the process :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just curious - do you have any blood work to back this?

When I do my RPM / DRIVE stack in November I am going to get before and after panels to see if T levels are elevated at all.
Good question- I am in the process of trying to round up testers to try and do this on my end- I know what some of the studies show as far as the components of Drive go- but w/o the blood work to back it up- it is just supposition at this point. My theory is that Drive will increase LH, raise free test, and lower SHBG levels- and I have contacted several labs in the Charlotte area to try and get pricing on pre- and post- RPM/Drive cycle bloodwork.

I am very interested in seeing your blood work pre and post- should be some interesting results!!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have pre-Drive lab work that I got done last Monday. I could always get another panel done. Let me make sure it has test levels on it. I'll pick it up from the Lab on Thursday at the latest.

Also, It seems that I found the culprit for my false meth positives, ABB's "SpeedStack." Its got all sorts of speedy goodies in it. So I will continue the Torem.

I feel pretty good so far coming off cycle. A full report later tonight. I'm doing back/biceps.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Interesting update today.

First Drive taken at 9:50am. Walnuts and cranberries eaten at 10.

2nd Drive taken at 6pm on empty stomach. Next meal, a protein shake eaten at 7.

Within 15 minutes of taking the Drive, I noticed something... different. I can't explain it. Focus maybe. Then, the agression set in. I couldn't wait to hit the weights.

I started lifting at 8:30. Back/Biceps.

I maintained or increased weight/reps on almost every exercise. I was very aggressive and focused.

I took no unusual stims today. No Xenergy, no Speed Stack. Just 2 Diet Pepsis.

Workout looked like this.
3 Sets of:
Pull ups
One Arm Rows
Wide Grip Seated Pully Rows
Pulldowns
Barbell Curls
EZ Bar Preacher Curlz
Incline Curlz

I also promised I would weigh myself after my workout and a 10 minute visit to the SteamRoom.

Weight 197 - down from 199
Bodyfat % - 17% - down from 18

I believe the reduction in BF is a direct result of my strict diet, keeping it less than 2400 calories a day since last Monday. (8 days of the new diet.) When I was on cycle I got a little loose with my eating.

Strength: Up
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Reduction in Bodyfat % and weight.
Pumps/Vascularity: Shoulder vasculariy noticeable
Endurance: Great during workout well into 9:30 pm.
Aggression: Much higher than yesterday
Focus: I definately was more focused today.
Libido: Same
Muscle Density/Hardening: Triceps seemed harder today.
Overall Energy: Great today. From when I woke up at 7 till now at 11.
Personal Commentary: I feel great. Who knows if its the Drive. But I'm not experiencing the negatives of going off cycle so far.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Within 15 minutes of taking the Drive, I noticed something... different. I can't explain it. Focus maybe. Then, the agression set in. I couldn't wait to hit the weights.

I maintained or increased weight/reps on almost every exercise. I was very aggressive and focused.

3 Sets of:
Pull ups
One Arm Rows
Pulldowns
Barbell Curls
EZ Bar Preacher Curlz
Incline Curlz

I also promised I would weigh myself after my workout and a 10 minute visit to the SteamRoom.

I believe the reduction in BF is a direct result of my strict diet, keeping it less than 2400 calories a day since last Monday. (8 days of the new diet.) When I was on cycle I got a little loose with my eating.

Personal Commentary: I feel great. Who knows if its the Drive. But I'm not experiencing the negatives of going off cycle so far.
Thats exactly how I would describe my Drive experience.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

3 Sets of:
Pull ups
One Arm Rows
Pulldowns
Barbell Curls
EZ Bar Preacher Curlz
Incline Curlz

:D :D It keeps getting better with time.....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be using Drive in my PCT, so this is s great log for me to check out before! Thanks Edwards! Looking forward to you getting some great results, because that means I will get some too! But then again, what doesn't give you great results that comes from AN!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

1st Drive taken at 9:00 AM
2nd Drive taken at 7:00 PM

I only got 6 hours sleep last night and it was apparent around 4:00pm. I was extremely tired, nodding off in my chair at work, wishing I could crawl into bed and catch a few Zzzzs.

I got a 2nd wind before my workout at 8:30. Today was 30 minutes of Cardio. I did a Stairclimber for 15 minutes and the recumbant bicycle for 10 more.

When I got home, I pigged out on Vanilla Yogurt Cheerios, about 2 bowls worth! (~400-500 calories) I try to throw my body off once a week by adding some extra carbs. However, I am the first to admit that I overdid it!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

1st Dose at 6:45 am.
2nd Dose at 7:00 pm.

Today was total and absolute REST. Ahhhhhhh.

Tomorrow is shoulders. I am going to make them pay for getting off easy last week. Boooya

-edwards

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
After I took steroids when I was 16, one of my testicles never returned to normal size. I went to a urologist that wanted me to masturbate in a cup while my mother waited in the other room. I respectfully declined and never went back. Consequently, I have one nut the size of a raisin.

Since I started PCT, my good nut has returned to size (as far as I can tell.) My raisin sized testicle is still the same size and will probably remain so for the rest of eternity.

I was feeling lethargic on Wednesday and Thursday. I am positive it was because I only got 6 hours of sleep.

Last night I got 7. So far so good.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After I took steroids when I was 16, one of my testicles never returned to normal size. I went to a urologist that wanted me to masturbate in a cup while my mother waited in the other room. I respectfully declined and never went back. Consequently, I have one nut the size of a raisin.

Since I started post cycle therapy, my good nut has returned to size (as far as I can tell.) My raisin sized testicle is still the same size and will probably remain so for the rest of eternity.

I was feeling lethargic on Wednesday and Thursday. I am positive it was because I only got 6 hours of sleep.

Last night I got 7. So far so good.
Damn that sucks man. If only all the 16 year olds doing steriods could see that post right now. Heres some reps to make ya feel better. oh and nice log.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I got over having a small nad a long time ago. The ladies don't seem to notice nor care. Who the hell knows if my remaining ball can produce good seed. I really don't care at this point. If I meet someone worthy enough, maybe I'll try to have kids. Until then, I don't sweat it.

I had previously ordered Dermacrine Sustain in case I needed to stop the Torem. However, apparently I entered Dermatherm instead. So now I've got a bottle of Dermatherm that I don't want. I guess I'll send it back, bah.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got over having a small nad a long time ago. The ladies don't seem to notice nor care. Who the hell knows if my remaining ball can produce good seed. I really don't care at this point. If I meet someone worthy enough, maybe I'll try to have kids. Until then, I don't sweat it.

I had previously ordered Dermacrine Sustain in case I needed to stop the Torem. However, apparently I entered Dermatherm instead. So now I've got a bottle of Dermatherm that I don't want. I guess I'll send it back, bah.
Exchange it.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

I got 7 hours of sleep and felt much less tired today.

First dose of Drive at 6:45am. Ate breakfast at 7:15

2nd dose at 7.

I worked out at 8. Shoulders and forearms.

Barbell Military Press x 4
Lateral Raises x 4
Arnold Dumbbell Press x 4
BB Shrug x 4
Upright Row x 4
Front Wrist Curl
Back Wrist Curl

Strength: My strength was up in almost all exercises today. I increased weight across the board.
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Weight was down another lb. Didn't check Bf.
Pumps/Vascularity: my shoulders don't really get pumped
Endurance: good. I did get a bit sleepy around 3 or so. This is typical for me. I am the type of person that could sleep at any given time during the day. However, I seemed to get over the lethargy pretty quick.
Aggression: I wasn't as aggressive as two days ago, but it was noticeable.
Focus: My brain felt a bit scrambled today.
Libido: Haha, I actually got pretty horny checking out this nubian 19y/o at my work. If she only knew...
Muscle Density/Hardening: I *felt* soft today.
Overall Energy: Better than a day ago, but not 100%
Personal Commentary: I felt like a fat cow today. I have no idea why. I put on some pants that I bought and they didn't fit right. I am so sick of this bodyfat. I wish it would melt off of me a lot faster. Overall, my workout was good. I am happy that I am maintaining my strength. I can only hope that the extra lb that left me today was a result of water or fat loss and *not* muscle loss.

Benderzzz

Awards
try DCP to melt that fat
great stuff
if you diet right you will lose a lot quicker than without it
and if you cheat it wont hurt you
jmo

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
try DCP to melt that fat
great stuff
if you diet right you will lose a lot quicker than without it
and if you cheat it wont hurt you
jmo
Drive will melt body fat as well- just needs a little bit of time to work :D

And the man is right- a little cheat every now and then won't hurt you....

Benderzzz

Awards
your welcome edwards
yea i got me a bottle of drive and a bottle of DCP left and was thinking about stacking them
so far all of APs Poducts have delivered and it looks like it is begining to do its thing for you edwards
thanks for the log and keeping up to date with it