Drive during PCT - Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Day 4

I woke up feeling leaner. I imagine that I was holding less water than normal. Sleep was restful, approximately 7 hours.

This morning, I ate around 7 and went back to sleep for another hour! I took Drive when I woke up at 8:50. I maintained a positive energy level all day.

Approximately 2300 calories over 6 meals today.

2nd dose of Drive taken at 7 pm.

Work out at 8:15. Good energy level though workout.

My shoulder injury is completely healed. I was able to add some weight back onto the bar today and felt good about it.

Strength: Back to pre-injury levels. Increased weight on Incline bench.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Felt leaner in the morning.
    Pumps/Vascularity: Triceps were about to explode out of my arms. Chest nice and pumped up.
    Endurance: Good throughout workout. No fatigue.
    Aggression: I'm a pretty mellow dude. No noticeable agression increase yet.
    Focus: Good. I'll have to pay attn to my focus level more.
    Libido: Coming back.
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Not much change
    Overall Energy: Good. I was falling asleep after lunch the last week on cycle. Now I'm awake and ready to work all day.
    Personal Commentary: So far so good. As Matt pointed out, because I'm using this during post cycle therapy, I might not be able to see the same benefits as someone using it stand alone. However, I think that If I can a) maintain or add-to gains, b) lean out a bit, then I think this product will be worth it for someone in post cycle therapy mode.

I'll make sure to hit the steam room and weigh myself afterwards tomorrow after my workout.

On another note, I ran into some trouble with my SERM and may have to stop it altogether. I'm going to have to switch to Dermacrine Sustain. I realize that this might effect the results of the log. I apologize in advance. However, it seems to be unavoidable as the Toremifene appears to be tainted with another chemical that is causing me to test positive for meth-amphetimines. I can only hope that I don't end up with titties.

Some of the compounds in Drive will actually compete with estrogen- so this willl probably help prevent any type of gyno

PS- You should keep all your gains, or even gain lean muscle, when using Drive for pct. It also has several components that mimic LH and boost cAMP levels significantly- and lowered LH and lagging cAMP levels post-cycle tend to be two major reasons that individuals coming off a cycle tend to lose at least some of their gains, and feel like **** in the process
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Some of the compounds in Drive will actually compete with estrogen- so this willl probably help prevent any type of gyno
    thats always good!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    thats always good!
    Absolutely!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

4. Just curious - do you have any blood work to back this?

When I do my RPM / DRIVE stack in November I am going to get before and after panels to see if T levels are elevated at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post

PS- You should keep all your gains, or even gain lean muscle, when using Drive for post cycle therapy. It also has several components that mimic LH and boost cAMP levels significantly- and lowered LH and lagging cAMP levels post-cycle tend to be two major reasons that individuals coming off a cycle tend to lose at least some of their gains, and feel like **** in the process

5. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Just curious - do you have any blood work to back this?

When I do my RPM / DRIVE stack in November I am going to get before and after panels to see if T levels are elevated at all.
    Good question- I am in the process of trying to round up testers to try and do this on my end- I know what some of the studies show as far as the components of Drive go- but w/o the blood work to back it up- it is just supposition at this point. My theory is that Drive will increase LH, raise free test, and lower SHBG levels- and I have contacted several labs in the Charlotte area to try and get pricing on pre- and post- RPM/Drive cycle bloodwork.

I am very interested in seeing your blood work pre and post- should be some interesting results!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    •   

6. Well, I have pre-Drive lab work that I got done last Monday. I could always get another panel done. Let me make sure it has test levels on it. I'll pick it up from the Lab on Thursday at the latest.

Also, It seems that I found the culprit for my false meth positives, ABB's "SpeedStack." Its got all sorts of speedy goodies in it. So I will continue the Torem.

I feel pretty good so far coming off cycle. A full report later tonight. I'm doing back/biceps.

7. Day 5

Interesting update today.

First Drive taken at 9:50am. Walnuts and cranberries eaten at 10.

2nd Drive taken at 6pm on empty stomach. Next meal, a protein shake eaten at 7.

Within 15 minutes of taking the Drive, I noticed something... different. I can't explain it. Focus maybe. Then, the agression set in. I couldn't wait to hit the weights.

I started lifting at 8:30. Back/Biceps.

I maintained or increased weight/reps on almost every exercise. I was very aggressive and focused.

I took no unusual stims today. No Xenergy, no Speed Stack. Just 2 Diet Pepsis.

Workout looked like this.
    3 Sets of:
    Pull ups
    One Arm Rows
    Wide Grip Seated Pully Rows
    Pulldowns
    Barbell Curls
    EZ Bar Preacher Curlz
    Incline Curlz

I also promised I would weigh myself after my workout and a 10 minute visit to the SteamRoom.

Weight 197 - down from 199
    Bodyfat % - 17% - down from 18

I believe the reduction in BF is a direct result of my strict diet, keeping it less than 2400 calories a day since last Monday. (8 days of the new diet.) When I was on cycle I got a little loose with my eating.

Strength: Up
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Reduction in Bodyfat % and weight.
    Pumps/Vascularity: Shoulder vasculariy noticeable
    Endurance: Great during workout well into 9:30 pm.
    Aggression: Much higher than yesterday
    Focus: I definately was more focused today.
    Libido: Same
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Triceps seemed harder today.
    Overall Energy: Great today. From when I woke up at 7 till now at 11.
    Personal Commentary: I feel great. Who knows if its the Drive. But I'm not experiencing the negatives of going off cycle so far.

8. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Day 5

Within 15 minutes of taking the Drive, I noticed something... different. I can't explain it. Focus maybe. Then, the agression set in. I couldn't wait to hit the weights.

I maintained or increased weight/reps on almost every exercise. I was very aggressive and focused.

3 Sets of:
    Pull ups
    One Arm Rows
    Pulldowns
    Barbell Curls
    EZ Bar Preacher Curlz
    Incline Curlz

I also promised I would weigh myself after my workout and a 10 minute visit to the SteamRoom.

I believe the reduction in BF is a direct result of my strict diet, keeping it less than 2400 calories a day since last Monday. (8 days of the new diet.) When I was on cycle I got a little loose with my eating.

Personal Commentary: I feel great. Who knows if its the Drive. But I'm not experiencing the negatives of going off cycle so far.
    Thats exactly how I would describe my Drive experience.

9. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Day 5

3 Sets of:
    Pull ups
    One Arm Rows
    Pulldowns
    Barbell Curls
    EZ Bar Preacher Curlz
    Incline Curlz

It keeps getting better with time.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

10. I will be using Drive in my PCT, so this is s great log for me to check out before! Thanks Edwards! Looking forward to you getting some great results, because that means I will get some too! But then again, what doesn't give you great results that comes from AN!

11. Day 6

1st Drive taken at 9:00 AM
    2nd Drive taken at 7:00 PM

I only got 6 hours sleep last night and it was apparent around 4:00pm. I was extremely tired, nodding off in my chair at work, wishing I could crawl into bed and catch a few Zzzzs.

I got a 2nd wind before my workout at 8:30. Today was 30 minutes of Cardio. I did a Stairclimber for 15 minutes and the recumbant bicycle for 10 more.

When I got home, I pigged out on Vanilla Yogurt Cheerios, about 2 bowls worth! (~400-500 calories) I try to throw my body off once a week by adding some extra carbs. However, I am the first to admit that I overdid it!

12. Day 7

1st Dose at 6:45 am.
    2nd Dose at 7:00 pm.

Today was total and absolute REST. Ahhhhhhh.

Tomorrow is shoulders. I am going to make them pay for getting off easy last week. Boooya

-edwards

13. Here's a link to my thread at bodybuilding . com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post84007683

14. Supplements put away... send me your information when you get a chance dude.

How are the boys doing since starting PCT? Are you feeling lethargic at all?

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    Here's a link to my thread at bodybuilding . com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post84007683

15. After I took steroids when I was 16, one of my testicles never returned to normal size. I went to a urologist that wanted me to masturbate in a cup while my mother waited in the other room. I respectfully declined and never went back. Consequently, I have one nut the size of a raisin.

Since I started PCT, my good nut has returned to size (as far as I can tell.) My raisin sized testicle is still the same size and will probably remain so for the rest of eternity.

I was feeling lethargic on Wednesday and Thursday. I am positive it was because I only got 6 hours of sleep.

Last night I got 7. So far so good.

16. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    After I took steroids when I was 16, one of my testicles never returned to normal size. I went to a urologist that wanted me to masturbate in a cup while my mother waited in the other room. I respectfully declined and never went back. Consequently, I have one nut the size of a raisin.

Since I started post cycle therapy, my good nut has returned to size (as far as I can tell.) My raisin sized testicle is still the same size and will probably remain so for the rest of eternity.

I was feeling lethargic on Wednesday and Thursday. I am positive it was because I only got 6 hours of sleep.

Last night I got 7. So far so good.
    Damn that sucks man. If only all the 16 year olds doing steriods could see that post right now. Heres some reps to make ya feel better. oh and nice log.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

17. I got over having a small nad a long time ago. The ladies don't seem to notice nor care. Who the hell knows if my remaining ball can produce good seed. I really don't care at this point. If I meet someone worthy enough, maybe I'll try to have kids. Until then, I don't sweat it.

I had previously ordered Dermacrine Sustain in case I needed to stop the Torem. However, apparently I entered Dermatherm instead. So now I've got a bottle of Dermatherm that I don't want. I guess I'll send it back, bah.

18. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    I got over having a small nad a long time ago. The ladies don't seem to notice nor care. Who the hell knows if my remaining ball can produce good seed. I really don't care at this point. If I meet someone worthy enough, maybe I'll try to have kids. Until then, I don't sweat it.

I had previously ordered Dermacrine Sustain in case I needed to stop the Torem. However, apparently I entered Dermatherm instead. So now I've got a bottle of Dermatherm that I don't want. I guess I'll send it back, bah.
    Exchange it.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

19. Day 8

I got 7 hours of sleep and felt much less tired today.

First dose of Drive at 6:45am. Ate breakfast at 7:15

2nd dose at 7.

I worked out at 8. Shoulders and forearms.

Barbell Military Press x 4
    Lateral Raises x 4
    Arnold Dumbbell Press x 4
    BB Shrug x 4
    Upright Row x 4
    Front Wrist Curl
    Back Wrist Curl

Strength: My strength was up in almost all exercises today. I increased weight across the board.
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Weight was down another lb. Didn't check Bf.
    Pumps/Vascularity: my shoulders don't really get pumped
    Endurance: good. I did get a bit sleepy around 3 or so. This is typical for me. I am the type of person that could sleep at any given time during the day. However, I seemed to get over the lethargy pretty quick.
    Aggression: I wasn't as aggressive as two days ago, but it was noticeable.
    Focus: My brain felt a bit scrambled today.
    Libido: Haha, I actually got pretty horny checking out this nubian 19y/o at my work. If she only knew...
    Muscle Density/Hardening: I *felt* soft today.
    Overall Energy: Better than a day ago, but not 100%
    Personal Commentary: I felt like a fat cow today. I have no idea why. I put on some pants that I bought and they didn't fit right. I am so sick of this bodyfat. I wish it would melt off of me a lot faster. Overall, my workout was good. I am happy that I am maintaining my strength. I can only hope that the extra lb that left me today was a result of water or fat loss and *not* muscle loss.

20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Exchange it.
    I will. I'll send it back tomorrow.

21. try DCP to melt that fat
    great stuff
    if you diet right you will lose a lot quicker than without it
    and if you cheat it wont hurt you
    jmo

22. Quote Originally Posted by Benderzzz View Post
    try DCP to melt that fat
    great stuff
    jmo

Thanks for the tip

23. Quote Originally Posted by Benderzzz View Post
    try DCP to melt that fat
    great stuff
    jmo
    Drive will melt body fat as well- just needs a little bit of time to work

And the man is right- a little cheat every now and then won't hurt you....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

24. your welcome edwards
    yea i got me a bottle of drive and a bottle of DCP left and was thinking about stacking them
    so far all of APs Poducts have delivered and it looks like it is begining to do its thing for you edwards
    thanks for the log and keeping up to date with it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super Cardarine by Primeval Labs During PCT Log
    By deepseajs in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-22-2015, 05:54 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 04:12 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 09:13 AM