Drive during PCT - Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

After I took steroids when I was 16, one of my testicles never returned to normal size. I went to a urologist that wanted me to masturbate in a cup while my mother waited in the other room. I respectfully declined and never went back. Consequently, I have one nut the size of a raisin.

Since I started PCT, my good nut has returned to size (as far as I can tell.) My raisin sized testicle is still the same size and will probably remain so for the rest of eternity.

I was feeling lethargic on Wednesday and Thursday. I am positive it was because I only got 6 hours of sleep.

Last night I got 7. So far so good.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    After I took steroids when I was 16, one of my testicles never returned to normal size. I went to a urologist that wanted me to masturbate in a cup while my mother waited in the other room. I respectfully declined and never went back. Consequently, I have one nut the size of a raisin.

Since I started post cycle therapy, my good nut has returned to size (as far as I can tell.) My raisin sized testicle is still the same size and will probably remain so for the rest of eternity.

I was feeling lethargic on Wednesday and Thursday. I am positive it was because I only got 6 hours of sleep.

Last night I got 7. So far so good.
    Damn that sucks man. If only all the 16 year olds doing steriods could see that post right now. Heres some reps to make ya feel better. oh and nice log.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

I got over having a small nad a long time ago. The ladies don't seem to notice nor care. Who the hell knows if my remaining ball can produce good seed. I really don't care at this point. If I meet someone worthy enough, maybe I'll try to have kids. Until then, I don't sweat it.

I had previously ordered Dermacrine Sustain in case I needed to stop the Torem. However, apparently I entered Dermatherm instead. So now I've got a bottle of Dermatherm that I don't want. I guess I'll send it back, bah.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I got over having a small nad a long time ago. The ladies don't seem to notice nor care. Who the hell knows if my remaining ball can produce good seed. I really don't care at this point. If I meet someone worthy enough, maybe I'll try to have kids. Until then, I don't sweat it.

I had previously ordered Dermacrine Sustain in case I needed to stop the Torem. However, apparently I entered Dermatherm instead. So now I've got a bottle of Dermatherm that I don't want. I guess I'll send it back, bah.
    Exchange it.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Day 8

I got 7 hours of sleep and felt much less tired today.

First dose of Drive at 6:45am. Ate breakfast at 7:15

2nd dose at 7.

I worked out at 8. Shoulders and forearms.

Barbell Military Press x 4
    Lateral Raises x 4
    Arnold Dumbbell Press x 4
    BB Shrug x 4
    Upright Row x 4
    Front Wrist Curl
    Back Wrist Curl

Strength: My strength was up in almost all exercises today. I increased weight across the board.
    Bodyweight/Body Comp: Weight was down another lb. Didn't check Bf.
    Pumps/Vascularity: my shoulders don't really get pumped
    Endurance: good. I did get a bit sleepy around 3 or so. This is typical for me. I am the type of person that could sleep at any given time during the day. However, I seemed to get over the lethargy pretty quick.
    Aggression: I wasn't as aggressive as two days ago, but it was noticeable.
    Focus: My brain felt a bit scrambled today.
    Libido: Haha, I actually got pretty horny checking out this nubian 19y/o at my work. If she only knew...
    Muscle Density/Hardening: I *felt* soft today.
    Overall Energy: Better than a day ago, but not 100%
    Personal Commentary: I felt like a fat cow today. I have no idea why. I put on some pants that I bought and they didn't fit right. I am so sick of this bodyfat. I wish it would melt off of me a lot faster. Overall, my workout was good. I am happy that I am maintaining my strength. I can only hope that the extra lb that left me today was a result of water or fat loss and *not* muscle loss.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Exchange it.
    I will. I'll send it back tomorrow.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.18%

try DCP to melt that fat
    great stuff
    if you diet right you will lose a lot quicker than without it
    and if you cheat it wont hurt you
    jmo
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Benderzzz View Post
    try DCP to melt that fat
    great stuff
    jmo

Thanks for the tip
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

try DCP to melt that fat
    great stuff
    jmo
    Drive will melt body fat as well- just needs a little bit of time to work

And the man is right- a little cheat every now and then won't hurt you....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.18%

your welcome edwards
    yea i got me a bottle of drive and a bottle of DCP left and was thinking about stacking them
    so far all of APs Poducts have delivered and it looks like it is begining to do its thing for you edwards
    thanks for the log and keeping up to date with it
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

your welcome edwards
    yea i got me a bottle of drive and a bottle of DCP left and was thinking about stacking them
    so far all of APs Poducts have delivered and it looks like it is begining to do its thing for you edwards
    LMK how the Drive/DCP stack turns out- should be a good one!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.51%

your welcome edwards
    If you can, that would awesome to see a log of this. I can be such a log junkie sometimes.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Days 9 -10

No workouts. I was feeling pretty crappy mentally and forgot to take my PM Drive both days. Saturday I stayed in bed nearly all day. Sunday I got up and out of the house a bit, but I still felt like a turd. I'm going back to work on Monday and will work out afterward. Legs day, woot.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

It's that dreaded time during PCT... It will get better! Sometimes all you need is an awesome work out to counter that.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

Days 9 -10

No workouts. I was feeling pretty crappy mentally and forgot to take my PM Drive both days. Saturday I stayed in bed nearly all day. Sunday I got up and out of the house a bit, but I still felt like a turd. I'm going back to work on Monday and will work out afterward. Legs day, woot.
    Try 3 RPM and 3 Drive upon waking, and 3 Drive later in the day- your post-cycle LH, cAMP, cGMP, and testosterone levels sound like they are pretty zapped- this will get everything back to normal almost immediately......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

I've got no RPM But I took my drive on an empty stomach this morning. I've got legs tonight. Things are looking up. I'll do a full report before I retire for the evening. Additionally, my protein mix from trueprotein.com arrived a few days ago. I tried it last night. It was pretty good.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Day 11

Legs Day - Workout was subpar and cut short. I was only able to get in 4 sets of squats and 4 sets of deadlifts. I'll have to make up for calves on day 12.

Strength: I maintained my strength from the previous week in squats and deads.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: I didn't check. I'll check my weight and BF during day 12.
    Pumps/Vascularity: nothing noticeable
    Endurance: After I took Drive around 7 on an empty stomach, I seemed to feel a little more energy and was looking forward to a good workout.
    Aggression: I started feeling some added agression but unfortunately, the workout was cut short.
    Focus: I wasn't paying attn.
    Libido: ...
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Nothing noticeable.
    Overall Energy: Still tired alot of the time.

Personal Commentary: Unfortunately, my workout got cut short. I was looking forward to getting in a good leg workout, but things happen. I've still been pretty tired. I've got to get to the hospital to pick up my bloodwork from when I got off cycle, just before I started taking Drive. The Doc *told* me my liver values were great, and that everything else was *normal* but I don't know if Test levels were in the work. I've got Chest/Tris tomorrow. (Tuesday.) Sorry for posting this a day late.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

I felt a bit leaner this morning when I woke up. I am going to make sure I check my weight on the scale and my bf. I noticed yesterday that the triple beam was off by three lbs! (over) So I've been overestimating my weight for the last few weeks. This will be a bit of a psychological shock.
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.51%

I felt a bit leaner this morning when I woke up. I am going to make sure I check my weight on the scale and my bf. I noticed yesterday that the triple beam was off by three lbs! (over) So I've been overestimating my weight for the last few weeks. This will be a bit of a psychological shock.
    damn. yeah dont let that freak ya out. Ive done that myself.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Day 12 - GOOD NEWS

I've needed some good news to pick me up. Here it is...
    True Weight (After workout and steam room) - 197
    Bodyfat - 17%

That's good news in my opinion. I realize the hand held bodyfat thingy isn't the most accurate, but when I started, it read 18ish%. So its down a full % which tells me I'm heading in the right direction.

I worked out Chest and Tri's today. Weight and reps were up enough to feel good about it.

Strength: My strength was surprisingly up. I was able to tack an extra 10lbs on bench press and squeeze out another 2 reps on the 4th set. I'm happy.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Weight steady with a decrease in bf%

Pumps/Vascularity: chest and triceps always seem to get one hell of a pump.
    Endurance: Good today.
    Aggression: Nothing noticeably different
    Focus: Good.
    Libido: Same. I'd do it If I had someone to do it with. But I don't want the trouble. heh
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Good. Triceps felt hard as a rock
    Overall Energy: Better than the last few days for sure
    Personal Commentary: Overall I feel much better than the last few days. I still am somewhat depressed which has more to do with my personality and less to do with the cycle and post cycle (in my opinion) I've struggled off and on with depression since I was 14.

In other news, I've got my next cycle picked out. Got PPlex by CEL on its way. Gonna stack it with RPM and e-form. Probably gonna throw in the rest of my Epi as well, but thats debatable. Got Nolva lined up for PCT.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

Day 12 - GOOD NEWS

I've needed some good news to pick me up. Here it is...
    True Weight (After workout and steam room) - 197
    Bodyfat - 17%

That's good news in my opinion. I realize the hand held bodyfat thingy isn't the most accurate, but when I started, it read 18ish%. So its down a full % which tells me I'm heading in the right direction.

I worked out Chest and Tri's today. Weight and reps were up enough to feel good about it.

Strength: My strength was surprisingly up. I was able to tack an extra 10lbs on bench press and squeeze out another 2 reps on the 4th set. I'm happy.

Bodyweight/Body Comp: Weight steady with a decrease in bf%

Pumps/Vascularity: chest and triceps always seem to get one hell of a pump.
    Endurance: Good today.
    Aggression: Nothing noticeably different
    Libido: Same. I'd do it If I had someone to do it with. But I don't want the trouble. heh
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Good. Triceps felt hard as a rock
    Overall Energy: Better than the last few days for sure
    Personal Commentary: Overall I feel much better than the last few days. I still am somewhat depressed which has more to do with my personality and less to do with the cycle and post cycle (in my opinion) I've struggled off and on with depression since I was 14.

In other news, I've got my next cycle picked out. Got PPlex by CEL on its way. Gonna stack it with RPM and e-form. Probably gonna throw in the rest of my Epi as well, but thats debatable. Got Nolva lined up for post cycle therapy.
    Sounds like it is def. working!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Keep in mind that I changed my diet to 6 meals, 2400 cals a day. This alone could cause a change in body comp. However, it seems that Drive is adding a little "edge" to the equation. Especially since I haven't lost any muscle. (I probably added a lb or two of LBM.) I can't say for sure. I'm going to continue to log this all the way through the end of the bottle which should be about 27 days.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Day 13

Rest Day. I was going to do cardio but brought the wrong shorts with me to work. No worries.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Day 14

Drive on empty stomach at 9am about 1 1/2 hours after breakfast. I eat right when I wake up and find it difficult to take Drive then wait an hour.

Today was my day off from work so I went to the gym around 12:30

Back and Biceps
    Close Grip Pull Ups x 3
    Dumbbell Rows x 3
    Wide Grip Pully Rows x 3
    Wide Grip Pull Downs x 3
    BarBell Curls x 4
    Cybex Curls x 3
    Incline DumbBell Curls x 3

Pumps/Vascularity: Good bicep and back pump. Back actually hurts a bit from it.
    Endurance: Great from beginning of workout to the end
    Aggression: Ready for my workout
    Libido: Up a bit. I'm not super horney yet.
    Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles feel good
    Overall Energy: Good today
    Personal Commentary: I feel good today. I had a solid workout. I increased some weight and reps. Moving forward instead of backward during post cycle therapy is a big bonus. I'm going to continue to run this product and log it as I go.

Preliminary Judgement:
    Like I mentioned before, "Drive" seems to give me a bit of an edge. Since I haven't run a PH cycle before, I don't know what post cycle therapy feels like without it. However, from what I've heard, PCT causes muscle loss, lethargy, depression, etc. So far I have experienced the depression. However, I am predisposed to it and have been treated for it since I was 17. Whether or not PCT exacerbated my symptoms is debatable, though I would lean toward it doing just that.

Given that I haven't so much as lost 1 lb of LBM, I would have to attribute that to, at least in part, the Drive. I look forward to trying out other AN products such as RPM.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

maybe rms could answer this. does drive's ai capabilities eliminate a need to run an ai post cycle or should one be included as a precaution?
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

I ordered a bottle of RPM and Lipotrophin A.M. for my next PP cycle.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    maybe rms could answer this. does drive's ai capabilities eliminate a need to run an ai post cycle or should one be included as a precaution?
    I would always err on the side of caution- so go ahead and pick one up.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

You have the foundation for a solid stack for PP. LIPO AM / PM are great products, but I would wait until PCT to use them. RPM can be used through-out to counter possible lethargy issues.

I ordered a bottle of RPM and Lipotrophin A.M. for my next PP cycle.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You have the foundation for a solid stack for PP. LIPO AM / PM are great products, but I would wait until post cycle therapy to use them. RPM can be used through-out to counter possible lethargy issues.
    OK thanks for the info
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Day 15
    Increased dose to 3 pills at 9am, 1 1/2 hours after breakfast and again at 7 pm on an empty stomach.

Workout at 8pm.
    Shoulders
    Arnold Presses x 4
    Incline Lateral Raises
    Front Raises
    BB Shrugs
    upright rows
    forearms

Pumps/Vascularity: Still feeling back pumps from yesterday. Shoulders felt good.
    Endurance: Great
    Aggression: same
    Focus: Good focus today
    Libido: coming back
    Muscle Density/Hardening: same
    Overall Energy: Good today
    Personal Commentary: Great workout. Increased weight on Arnold Presses and upright rows.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Day 16
    Rest day. 3 Drive at 7 am. 3 Drive at 7pm.

Day 17

Drive at 8am. Again at 3pm.

Workout at 4pm. Legs
    Squats x 3
    Dead Lifts x 3
    Hack Squats x 3
    Lying Leg Curls x 3
    Standing Calf Raises x 3
    Seated Calf Raises x 3

Weight 192 BF 17.2%

Not too happy about the weight. However, I may have been a bit dehydrated. My pants still don't fit any looser. I may be too high on calories still. I don't want to decrease them too much because I don't want to lose any muscle. I think I'm going to run my next PH cycle at this caloric level to cut a bit.

Strength - Up on Squats, Deads and Hacks. Down on Leg Curls.
    Pumps/Vascularity: Veins are much more noticeable in arms.
    Endurance: Great from beginning of workout to the end
    Aggression: Nothing to write home about
    Libido: Wet Dream yesterday during nap.
    Muscle Density/Hardening: no change
    Overall Energy: pretty good today

I did PM Lanbane and ask for another bottle of Drive for my freebie. I'm going to use it so I can run the rest of my PCT with 6 per day. I've got until the 26th when my PCT is finished. I'll run the Drive until my next PH cycle, PPlex/Eform/RPM
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

Libido: Wet Dream yesterday during nap.
    i guess libido is up lol
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i guess libido is up lol

i definately wasn't expecting that one. i had one at the very beginning of my post cycle therapy when I started to take the Torem. I guess I need to play tug-o-war with the one eyed cyclopse more often.

is that you're back in your avatar sfear? goddam that is some sick shyt yo
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

i definately wasn't expecting that one. i had one at the very beginning of my post cycle therapy when I started to take the Torem. I guess I need to play tug-o-war with the one eyed cyclopse more often.

is that you're back in your avatar sfear? goddam that is some sick shyt yo
    i know thats a sick back isn't it!! it will be mine some day!!! lol its "The Blade's" back (Dexter Jackson).
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.98%

Regarding this quote and the depression issues that you mentioned... post cycle therapy is NOT the time to try to cut calories, especially after a bulking cycle like you just ran. Otherwise, I can tell you're learning a lot as compared to when you first started
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Regarding this quote and the depression issues that you mentioned... post cycle therapy is NOT the time to try to cut calories, especially after a bulking cycle like you just ran. Otherwise, I can tell you're learning a lot as compared to when you first started

I agree. I felt like I was putting on too much fat. It wasn't the best idea, thats for sure. Next time I will nail it. Can't wait for my PP cycle. Its amazing how much I've learned in the three months I've been on this site. The more I know, the more I know I don't know!

I was just like all the other nublets that pop on here and have NO clue about what they are taking and what PCT is. Thankfully I was able to secure the proper PCT chems and have been doing pretty good. And thankfully, Matthew76 took me under his wing and showed me the ropes. Thanks Matt!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

Day 18

I'm in the habit now of eating as soon as I wake up at 7-7:30 and taking Drive at 9ish. I think that gives my stomach enough time to clear out before I take it.

My 2nd dose was taken at 7pm on an empty stomach.

I did cardio today. 25 minutes on the stairmaster Stairclimber7000 thing. It is actual stairs that collapse and reform to simulate walking up flights of stairs. I walked up "40" flights. Then I got on the recumbant for another 5 minutes.

After my 2nd dose of Drive, I felt a "flush." It was a bizarre feeling and occured about 10-15 minutes after my dose. I had good energy throughout the day and throughout my cardio routine.

A woman (married) commented that I was looking leaner and she could tell I had been "working out." (last saw her a week or two ago.)
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

the escalator to nowhere
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Hey man - that's what this board is all about! Now you can help others. It's like Anabolic Jedi learning... LoL!

I agree. I felt like I was putting on too much fat. It wasn't the best idea, thats for sure. Next time I will nail it. Can't wait for my PP cycle. Its amazing how much I've learned in the three months I've been on this site. The more I know, the more I know I don't know!

I was just like all the other nublets that pop on here and have NO clue about what they are taking and what post cycle therapy is. Thankfully I was able to secure the proper PCT chems and have been doing pretty good. And thankfully, Matthew76 took me under his wing and showed me the ropes. Thanks Matt!
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.49%

may the PH force be with you

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:12 PM